Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Time Becomes Meaningless...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:04 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 12:42 AM
medical malpractice...
Last post by redshiftreign
Yesterday 11:21 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:12 PM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Yesterday 11:07 PM
Closed Thread

Old October 21st, 2017, 11:07 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: October Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Role View Post
Rosebelly, however, wasn't calmed by Grousestar's intervention. She felt as if it would only make it worse. Blazingstar wasn't too happy about this, at all. Rosebelly stood, eyes round with fear. The pure hatred in the WindClan's leader's eyes was terrifying. Snowstar had said the wrong thing. What would happen now?

(Sorry for being late and sorry its short!)
The Windclan leader's declaration of war rang out in the clearing. Morningblue wasn't shocked. The seed of battle had been growing between the clans for some time now. He wished this didn't have to happen this way, but he was a warrior, and he had obeyed his leader when she had ordered him to provide for his clan. If Blazingstar wanted a fight over that, Morningblue would ablidge. A battle was coming, and he'd show some Windclan cats his claws up close before it was done.

Old October 21st, 2017, 11:18 PM
Man! The man is NONSTOP!

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
The Windclan leader's declaration of war rang out in the clearing. Morningblue wasn't shocked. The seed of battle had been growing between the clans for some time now. He wished this didn't have to happen this way, but he was a warrior, and he had obeyed his leader when she had ordered him to provide for his clan. If Blazingstar wanted a fight over that, Morningblue would ablidge. A battle was coming, and he'd show some Windclan cats his claws up close before it was done.
Rosebelly almost fell to her belly as the WindClan leader announced the war between the Clans. Her claws slid out and she watched cats grow hostile and inch away from each other. What had become of these Clans? Rosebelly felt a presence near her, but no one was there. No one except her friend. But this presence felt.. angry. Rosebelly glanced around, suddenly wary. Something was going to happen. Her paranoia had been right. The ginger molly braced herself for whatever was going to happen. She was ready.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 12:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SparkleDemon View Post

Spiderpaw let out an even louder purr as he was barreled over. The Tom felt a bit uncomfortable lying on his back like he was. Especially since he wasn't expecting it. "Now and always." replied Spiderpaw.

@Raven & Co;
Blossompaw later got off of him and smiled. "So, wanna go back to camp? I'm a little tired." The she-cat mewed, yawning and stretching her paws out.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 12:44 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Blossompaw later got off of him and smiled. "So, wanna go back to camp? I'm a little tired." The she-cat mewed, yawning and stretching her paws out.
Spiderpaw stood back up and nodded at the question. "Yeah. Things are looking a bit intense with the leaders.
I Don't want to get caught up in anything."
replied Spiderpaw, looking up quickly at the two leaders then back at Blossompaw.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 01:07 AM
Might disappear again

My Mood: Lurking

Skyfeather closed his eyes and nuzzled her cheek. "I don't want to fight you..." He mewed. "I don't want our clans to fight at all. I just want everything to be okay. No battles. No lack of prey." The WindClan warrior knew nothing was ever perfect. He knew he couldn't stop the upcoming battle. Hopefully I won't end up fighting Cherrydawn.

Character Site

Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:38 AM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Ebonypaw swept his tongue through his fur, making it glisten as he smoothed it. Maybe a bit too much, as he had a habit of doing that sometimes. Realizing it'd been a few minutes, he stopped his grooming. He didn't want to see lashing claws or teeth tonight. The glow of the moon was ocassionally dulled by drifty thin clouds. He shivered. Clouds lazily flew threw the sky, their presence more ominous than ever at a Gathering, a place of truce. The Angora swallowed, only to find himself glancing anywhere..except the leaders. He glanced at RiverClan, WindClan (with distain and caution), ShadowClan, SkyClan, he couldn't bring himself to look at his mentor or the leaders. Ebonypaw was unnerved by his mentor's reply, but he gave a tiny nod. He trusted the tom to keep him relatively safe just in case. "I'll stick close, Flintheart." He mewed, dipping his head with respect as his mentor finished speaking. The tom finally drew his eyes to his mentor. That was a good place to rest his gaze. He kneaded the ground below him, trying to take tension off his shoulders. The thought of battle made him flex his claws. Fighting someone he knew, even beside his mentor, at a Gathering was his worst fear recently. This was supposed to be a time of peace. He swallowed and stared down at his paws. He chewed his lip, eyes glowing with nervousness. Ivorypaw would be fine. She would either avoid fighting or give it her all and risk injury. He could feel in his veins she'd be okay. Maybe a little banged up, but...she was Ivorypaw, she'd bounce back. Ivorypaw, sweet as she was, was dedicated, loyal, and brave when she wanted to be. Ebonypaw smiled at the thought. He nodded with agreement. "Yeah, even if they are loud..and very, very hyper, they're important." He mewed, nodding slightly as he thought about if he would ever want to have a kit or two. "Those are nice names." He mewed. Pitchkit and Jaguarkit sounded creative. Beechkit, Wavekit, and Spottedkit were also nice. "Heh, we'll sure have his paws full," Ebonypaw replied. The tom glanced up at the new ShadowClan leader, interested in what happened to Halestar and who that was. "Oh." He mewed, nodding. Goldenstar, he assumed, was the new leader. That'd take some getting used to, but it wasn't that interesting in the long run. New leaders came around every few moons when the current one lost their 9 lives. It was nothing new to him. He saw Caracalspirit smile at them, flicking his tail in reply as he kept his gaze off of WindClan, just in case.
Flintheart peered down at his apprentice, who sat beside him right now, for a moment in silence for replying. “Thank you, Ebonypaw, I appreciate that.” He said, returning the gesture of dipping his head to the younger male before turning his quiet, observant gaze back to the Seastones, where the tension and hostility between the Windclan and Thunderclan leaders was becoming thicker, making everyone, even in the other clans, uncomfortable and on edge to what would happen next. Some cats treated this like it was normal, continuing on with their conversations like nothing like going on, but then, he would notice, some wore expressions of fear and then hostility - just like the leaders. It unnerved him every so slightly and his claws unsheathed, digging into the loose dirt that was underneath him. Being fifty moons old, the male was not new to hostility and anger just as this, he had seen battle and war, cats dying right before his eyes in the grass by the claws of bloodthirsty enemies. The thought was one that did not help him sleep at night and just by glancing at Ebonypaw, he could tell that he wasn’t ready for this - he didn’t want this, despite knowing deep down this was what he was being trained for. Thankfully, the odd and scary tension that was consuming them began to fade when they went back to talking about other things. “Heh, I won’t argue there.” He murmured, “You always have to be on your toes when kittens are around.” Even though it was a common fact that the Burmilla did not like the younger generation, having only gained tolerance for Ebonypaw and his sister, Ivorypaw, through the moons, he did have a soft spot in his heart for tiny kittens - which not many cats knew since he almost never had any interactions with cats that young. “Indeed, it must’ve taken some thought to name all five of them.” Flintheart said with a lighthearted chuckle stirring from him, “Thankfully he was his mate, Talonfang, to help him - she’s a very nice shecat and Sproutwhisker seemed happier than ever after they met.” He remembered when Sproutwhisker would tell him about his beloved significant other, expressing how he was simply in love. Flintheart could, of course, not relate, but nonetheless, the tomcat liked to see the black-furred Riverclan male happy instead of brought down constantly because he was not clanborn. He drew away from his thoughts when Ebonypaw mewed and nodded beside him, acknowledging his words about Shadowclan’s new leader, which made the grey-furred male focus back on the Seastones before them, looking at the young new blood that Shadowclan had as their lead - he silently wished Goldenstar the best in the future moons. However, the calmed state that seemed to fall over the two abruptly snapped when Blazingstar, the Windclan leader, turned towards the crowd with his tail lashing furiously behind him. Anyone who follows Thunderclan are our enemies! The male leader’s words rang through the clearing, sending a wave of different emotions through everyone, from gasps to yowls of approval. Flintheart dipped his head to look at the ground as war was declared under the full moon between Thunderclan and Windclan, but Starclan did nothing - nothing at all. That just meant it was fate, destined for them to be enemies now. The Burmilla’s heart and soul laid with Thunderclan, despite having friends in other clans, so what he did now was what was best. He lifted his head, seeing Windclan an Thunderclan looking at each other with fury and death in each other’s eyes. His lips peeled back into a snarl as he glared at Windclan, even Hawkfeather, his own friend, as his tail lashed behind him now. “See you on the battlefield.” He muttered under his breath to no cat in particular, mostly being a threat to all of Windclan. “Your training will be solely battle training once we return to camp, Ebonypaw.” He declared to the younger tomcat beside him. Deep down, he hated that this had happened, but he was a warrior of Thunderclan and that came first now, always did. No matter the circumstances whenever.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
"And my job is to keep you from over-worrying." She retorted, smirking slightly. She found it cute he worried so much about her, but she didn't like how much he seemed to be stressing over the gathering. "I know I will." She purred with fake pride, but she automatically began to snicker. The feeling there would be drama was strong in her gut, sitting there like a stone. Caracalspirit wouldn't know what was to come until the actual gathering, so she mustered up all the courage she could and continued on, her eyes shining. "Why thank you. You look quite handsome." She returned the compliment, not wanting to just take it without thanking her mate. That was just rude. She chuckled. "How romantic, Hawky." She said with a bit of teasing sarcasm. She nuzzled him with a purr. When her mate agreed to her area, she nodded and trotted to the area she'd chosen, sitting and gazing up at the leaders. She grinned. "ShadowClan got a new leader!" She told him with excitement, gesturing towards Goldenstar.
Hawkfeather smiled at his mate when she continued to reassure his worries as they continued talking. “It is certain that if you weren’t here, all my fur would fall out from stress.” He joked with his whiskers twitching in amusement, but in all seriousness, Carcalspirit was his rock - the one who calmed him when he was scared or on edge. The chuckles and snickers between them made all the tension of the clans seem to fade away and he couldn’t help but feel happy being here with his beloved under the full moon. The shecats eyes shined in the moonlight, making his whole body feel all warm and bubbly with love and affection for her, but he only shown a smile, knowing that the compliments from him were a bit much more and then. “I am glad you think so, my dear, I always try to look my best for the Gathering..” He said and casted a wink at the female, “..and for you too, of course.” The tan-furred male always felt proud of himself when he got praise from his mate, feeling like he had done just the right thing. Hawkfeather always did try his best to make her feel like a princess and adored when she saw him as romantic and not corny in any way, though he could tell that she was showing a bit of teasing sarcasm this time around, which made him roll his eyes and lightly nudge her jokingly. “You know you love me,” He teased, ears flicking as they found a spot amongst the crowd with Windclan. The young male sat down, resting his tail over his mates as he gave a softened yawn and closed his eyes for a moment in silence rest. He was tired, after training Harepaw all the day before, so he tended to doze off now and then. Hawkfeather was soon brought out of his small nap-like state when Carcalspirit exclaimed about something along the lines of Shadowclan having a new leader, which made his eyes flicker open and look up to the Seastones where all the clan leaders sat and she was correct - it wasn’t Halestar, but a tomcat that was originally the deputy. “Well, isn’t that something?” He said with a smile, “I wish Goldenstar the best.” The thin warrior smiled at his mate, feeling okay for the time-being, although this feeling was quickly drowned when their own leader, Blazingstar, turned abruptly to them with clear fury in his expression. Consider Windclan your enemy, Snowstar. The tomcat’s declaration of war rang through the area with such spitted hatred and disgust. Everything around Hawkfeather turned to chaos as cats uttered gasps of surprise and then there were growls and even yowls of agreement. He looked to Thunderclan, eyes widening in horror as his own friend, Flintheart, was glaring directly at him with his teeth bared, looking as fierce as the rest of Thunderclan, who glared and snarled along with Windclan back at them. His ears flattened against his head and despite all of this, he could not return the look of such hatred towards his own close friend. His tail wrapped around his mate protectively as he held her close to him, though his form was slightly shaking from nerves and fear. His eyes closed as he rested his chin on Carcalspirit’s head, trying to drown out this clearing that was so close to becoming a war zone scattered with blood.

Last edited by Captain; October 22nd, 2017 at 02:44 AM.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 02:51 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
He nodded."That would make sense.Guess we will have to see if a fight even comes." He said. "If they did fight though,they would probably attack me instead of you because they know you and not me,and I'll be near you so they wouldn't even do that.But that is only IF a fight was to break out." He said.
"Sure Cayotepaw...I find it sweet how you're so eager to fight...you're pretty protective of me..." she nuzzled him. "I'm sure everything will be okay, if we fight alongside eachother."
Old October 22nd, 2017, 04:31 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

It was always an honour to serve your clan. No matter what rank you were. Passionblaze still had his doubts, but he tried his best to serve his clan well, and be fair to everyone. As deputy, he wanted to be Snowstar's voice of reason whenever she felt deterred. The tom laid a steady gaze of the only deputy of Skyclan, and gave a softened smile. When she returned the question, honestly Passionblaze didn't know how he felt. His fur was kept on end because he worried what might go down at the gathering. It wasn't a normal feeling that surpassed his mind, but tonight...it was different. Maybe, it was because he wasn't a normal warrior any longer. Maybe, it was the fact that he had to keep eyes on part of his clan that attended the gathering. Maybe, it was the fact he didn't feel amounted to the other deputies here. He knew for a fact that Oynxwhisper, Fallenstream, and Auroraflame had been deputies much longer than him...and? Passionblaze stole a glance towards the Shadowclan cats, noticing an odd patterned Molly with ginger and black fur. It clicked in Passionblaze's mind that she must be the newest deputy of Shadowclan. After all, he wasn't alone in this. Turning back to his company, the stocky Tom relaxed his shoulders, gingerly laying his tail around his wide paws. "I had better days." That was the truth. Today, he seemed a bit off center, and hopefully after a good rest he would be able to feel grand once more. As Auroraflame had done, Passionblaze turned his glare over to the cats atop the seastones. Snowstar had spoken, and so had Blazingstar. Of course, he...blamed them. Now, Passionblaze always had plenty respect for all the leaders, but the one thing they didn't have was his loyalty. Only belonging to Snowstar and Thunderclan. This was his clan. Who he would ride and die for. His tail bushed around him, and his gazed narrowed at the Windclan leader. "There's never going to be any peace, will there?" He muttered. Passionblaze felt slightly uncomfortable with talking to the Skyclan Molly since he felt embarrassed that Thunderclan and Windclan were acting so bullheaded. Snowstar was a representation of Thunderclan. She was the star of it. Passionblaze was not that representation, but he was another example. No matter how Snowstar acted, Passionblaze had to stand by her side and be always on alert. Grousestar, the calmest leader of them all - Passionblaze prayed to Starclan that their bickering would cease. "Heh, Blazingstar and Snowstar, huh?" Passionblaze tilted his head for a moment. "Arguing like two old mates who spent more than enough time together, am I right?" Cue the awkward chuckle. Constant flicker of his ears and the thumping of his tail hitting the ground around him. Clearing his throat, this matter was important. "All jokes aside. Snowstar...isn't really like this. Thunderclan is actually very - well, we're not the greatest, but you know, we're improving." He didn't want Skyclan, or any of the other clans thinking Thunderclan was a horrid place to be. That their clan was greedy and inconsiderate. Because they were not. Passionblaze knew they weren't perfect, but no matter what, everyone had their faults and usually enemies brought out the best of their mistakes. Like now. "Just complications with the neighboring clan. Should be over soon." He hoped. He hoped they could come up with some sort of truce. Forgive and forget. But, even if that hadn't come so, Passionblaze would be ready go fight for and beside Snowstar with his life. Seldom knew that the heavy set Tom loved to battle. Fighting was a passion for him.
The ebony deputy nodded at his response. "I can relate," She remarked. Although she wasn't feeling quite like him right now, she knew she'd had that kind of feeling before. There had been a lot of bad days in her current life time, days that she wished she could forget. She hated having a bad day, and she was sure that many cats would agree with her if she spoke those words out loud. Her gaze flickered back to the leaders at the top of the stones, her gaze calculating and curious. When the ThunderClan deputy spoke, she turned her attention back towards him and shuffled her paws awkwardly. It must be very awkward for the tom, seeing his clan leader arguing with another. And honestly, there wasn't much he could really do about it. Auroraflame didn't say anything as she watched, and it was probably best that she didn't.
"Of course. I'm sure things are wonderful in ThunderClan," Auroraflame said. Her tone was not sarcastic, despite her words. It was polite. She didn't view ThunderClan as a bad clan, she thought that they were a respectable clan. She thought that all the clans were respectable. She had not yet had a chance to see the clans at their worst, so she had no reason to dislike any of them.
Blazingstar continued to spoke and when he was finished, Auroraflame's icy hues widened ever so slightly. A declaration of war? That wasn't really what she had been expecting. Maybe a few threats and a few snarls, but certainly not a declaration of war. Once again, she glanced up at the sky. The sky was dark and stars speckled it, but it was otherwise clear. The moon shone brightly, like a star in the spotlight. The tips of her lips curled down into a frown. StarClan wasn't doing anything about it. That wasn't a good sign. Did they want a war to break out? Or were they completely powerless to stop it from happening? Neither of the possibilities sounded very likely, but they was a small chance her predictions were right. "You know how you said that this would be over soon?" She asked hesitantly, turning back to face Passionblaze. "I'm not entirely sure if it will," She said, giving him a nervous smile. She was stating the obvious, but she couldn't help it. It was just the kind of thing that she did.
The she-cat unsheathed her claws. She had the feeling that a fight might break out soon and she would have to be ready to defend herself. Her neck was aching from having to constantly crane her neck back to look at the leaders. She eyed Blazingstar and Snowstar, her icy gaze watchful and alert. "Do you think a fight will break out?" She murmured to Passionblaze. If the leaders had not yet decided to make a fight break out, then her words might make them start if they heard them. Despite the large chance of a battle breaking out, the SkyClan remained calm. Her posture was more sharp and alert now, but she was otherwise as calm as she had been before. Her gaze scanned the crowd, picking out the SkyClan cats amongst the crowd. None of them looked like they were about to start a fight. At this, Auroraflame felt slightly relieved. She did not want an overexcited apprentice or warrior to start up a fight, as that would trigger everyone else into fighting. SkyClan did not need to be blamed for starting a fight. Plus anyway, if a fight were to break out, it should be between WindClan and ThunderClan. The other clans did not need to help, unless their leader decided otherwise.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old October 22nd, 2017, 07:39 AM
Crazy cat lady

My Mood: Chatty

@Hawkstar
Dawnstream walked around the clearing looking for someone to talk to. Seeing a cat sitting down alone she walked over and sat down.

If you want to roleplay feel free to ask.

Sorry if i'm not very active i'm very busy lately in real life.

My WCO Family pm me if you'd like to join
Moobaby171 Is my cow baby
Night Awaits is my Aftertail warrior
The Bread is my transport bread bear
Kolabear is my can of coco cola
XxEclipseMoonxX Is my rare moon dragon
Aleka is my personal Temmie
FoxyFanGirl is my personal Ashfur
Ravenfang is my blue cat that eats cookies
Gold is my fuzzy, crazy, grumpy cat who sits on the couch all day eating potato chips.
Old October 22nd, 2017, 09:46 AM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dovekit12 View Post
@Hawkstar
Dawnstream walked around the clearing looking for someone to talk to. Seeing a cat sitting down alone she walked over and sat down.

Smallnose tilted his head as he spotted dawnstream his fur was rising slightly but remained calm , his brown and dark brown spotted fur shined in the moonlight
" salutations " he meowed and dipped his head with a swish of his tail . He tried to keep calm but still alert with the rumors and all.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Bez tytu?u.jpg (20.3 KB, 3 views)

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Closed Thread