Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 10:00 AM
Official Ferret Cult
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:50 AM
it meee
Last post by marshy
Today 09:42 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by Epiales
Today 09:40 AM
Quick KK Adopts!
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 09:37 AM
Closed Thread

Old July 11th, 2017, 01:26 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
"Did I startle you?" She teased, laughing slightly at Sunmist's surprised expression. The shecat eyed her friend, deciding where to flick the moss ball once she caught it. She grabbed the moss ball from the air swiftly, crouching back down on all fours. Silverear flicked the small bit of moss back towards the tom and sat back down, tail curling up behind her. The 20 moon old molly grinned at her friend watching as the moss ball flew through the air and towards his paws.
"Maybe just a bit," Sunmist admitted with one last laugh. He watched Silverear efficiently catch and throw the moss ball back, landing right in front of his front paws. He heaved himself up into a sitting position, ears perked as he stared down at the ball with a rare glimmer of playfulness in his eyes. He hesitated only briefly, eyes flickering around the clearing to see if any eyes were judging him, before batting the ball back into the air and towards the other cat.

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 11th, 2017, 01:35 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

A black and white tom entered the clearing, the smallest bounce in his step. It had been a while since he had really "hung out" with another cat... training had taken his time, and besides that, Badgerpaw didn't have a social circle. Unfortunately. He missed Lostkit... or should that be Lostpaw now? It had been a while since he had last seen her, and their games were always echoing in his mind. Had something happened to her during the battle? Badgerpaw had still been a kit at the time, tucked away safely... but he couldn't shake that feeling. Hopefully nothing had happened. Maybe he was just grasping at air, or something like that. Yellow hues scanned the clearing as he flopped down in a casual manner, tail stretched out along the ground. As a young tom, he would have taken the time to daintily lower himself down, making sure he didn't get dirty, but now having trained for a while... dirt was no big deal. It didn't bother him anymore and he realized that there was always going to be a mess involved with anything worth working for. So what? That didn't matter to him - not anymore, anyways. @lost

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 11th, 2017, 01:50 PM
help i'm lost

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
A black and white tom entered the clearing, the smallest bounce in his step. It had been a while since he had really "hung out" with another cat... training had taken his time, and besides that, Badgerpaw didn't have a social circle. Unfortunately. He missed Lostkit... or should that be Lostpaw now? It had been a while since he had last seen her, and their games were always echoing in his mind. Had something happened to her during the battle? Badgerpaw had still been a kit at the time, tucked away safely... but he couldn't shake that feeling. Hopefully nothing had happened. Maybe he was just grasping at air, or something like that. Yellow hues scanned the clearing as he flopped down in a casual manner, tail stretched out along the ground. As a young tom, he would have taken the time to daintily lower himself down, making sure he didn't get dirty, but now having trained for a while... dirt was no big deal. It didn't bother him anymore and he realized that there was always going to be a mess involved with anything worth working for. So what? That didn't matter to him - not anymore, anyways. @lost
Small paws carried a short and scrawny gray she-cat into the clearing, Her head turned, jaws parted, as she took in the scents of her clanmates. Sadly, she couldn't name a single scent. The cat hadn't done much interacting with anyone as of late, instead opting to avoid everyone but her mentor. It has worked out so far, but the she-cat must admit she was starting to get lonely. She was craving the companionships she once had- or more specifically, the friendship with Badgerpaw. He left the nursery before her, and it was around that time they grew apart. It was primarily her fault, as she started to hide out and avoid every cat she could. Her disability was becoming a burden as she grew older. If it weren't for her mentor, she probably would have left the clan. She was ashamed of being eyeless, of not being normal.
Lostpaw was buried in her thoughts, and didn't notice until it was too late. Her paws had carried her right into another cat, and she squeaked in alarm, giving a quick 'sorry' as she stumbled back a few steps. Taking in the scent of the cat, she froze suddenly. It was familiar. The milky scent of the nursery had vanished, but it was still somehow the same. Badgerkit- now Badgerpaw.
"Oh, Badgerpaw..." She drew off, not sure what to say or do. A part of the she-cat was happy to be near him again, but the other half was feeling awkward. It's been a while. Things had changed. For one, just from the brief moment she ran into him, she could tell he had grown. While her, she had hardly grown any from when she was nearly six moons. She was more quiet, not nearly as playful and boisterous. And what about him? What was he like?
Taking a deep breath, she turned her head towards his, "How have you been?"
Old July 11th, 2017, 02:01 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
Small paws carried a short and scrawny gray she-cat into the clearing, Her head turned, jaws parted, as she took in the scents of her clanmates. Sadly, she couldn't name a single scent. The cat hadn't done much interacting with anyone as of late, instead opting to avoid everyone but her mentor. It has worked out so far, but the she-cat must admit she was starting to get lonely. She was craving the companionships she once had- or more specifically, the friendship with Badgerpaw. He left the nursery before her, and it was around that time they grew apart. It was primarily her fault, as she started to hide out and avoid every cat she could. Her disability was becoming a burden as she grew older. If it weren't for her mentor, she probably would have left the clan. She was ashamed of being eyeless, of not being normal.
Lostpaw was buried in her thoughts, and didn't notice until it was too late. Her paws had carried her right into another cat, and she squeaked in alarm, giving a quick 'sorry' as she stumbled back a few steps. Taking in the scent of the cat, she froze suddenly. It was familiar. The milky scent of the nursery had vanished, but it was still somehow the same. Badgerkit- now Badgerpaw.
"Oh, Badgerpaw..." She drew off, not sure what to say or do. A part of the she-cat was happy to be near him again, but the other half was feeling awkward. It's been a while. Things had changed. For one, just from the brief moment she ran into him, she could tell he had grown. While her, she had hardly grown any from when she was nearly six moons. She was more quiet, not nearly as playful and boisterous. And what about him? What was he like?
Taking a deep breath, she turned her head towards his, "How have you been?"

Feeling someone bump into him, Badgerpaw was about to turn around to tell them it was okay - but when his yellow hues met the cat's eyeless sockets, he stopped. Lostpaw... Badgerpaw sucked in air through his teeth. He couldn't believe it was her. While the tom had thought about when they would meet again, he hadn't imagined it being like this - so awkward and informal. He couldn't look at her for much longer. "It's - it's Lostpaw now, right?" The tom asked, trying to figure out a way to recover conversation so that it would at least be a little friendly. He needed it to be. After all those moons of missing his best friend... were they still best friends?... he wanted this to be a happy occasion.

But tension was there, in the air, and he didn't like the feel of it. "Me? Oh, I've been great. Just... you know, busy with training and... I don't really have friends, so it's not like there's a lot going on with me. Other then the fact that being an apprentice isn't the glamor-filled experience I thought it was going to be. You?" His voice might have sounded a little tighter and tenser then normal. It wasn't like he had meant it to.

But this was different then he had imagined. This happy day was beginning to darken. "What, um... wh-what happened to us? I mean, we were - you were - my best friend, and... I thought... I mean..." Badgerpaw was struggling to find the words to use. A long time ago it would have been easy. Pick up where they left off, no problems, but that was a fairytale. A fantasy from long ago, a mirage that was already beginning to fade. And now? Now Badgerpaw wasn't sure where they were going to go from here. Were they going to have to start all over? Or maybe... maybe there was a way to salvage their broken friendship. But one thing was bothering him.

Was it just his imagination, or did Lostpaw seem... sad?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old July 11th, 2017, 02:02 PM
xmas and new yrs

My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doodle View Post
"Maybe just a bit," Sunmist admitted with one last laugh. He watched Silverear efficiently catch and throw the moss ball back, landing right in front of his front paws. He heaved himself up into a sitting position, ears perked as he stared down at the ball with a rare glimmer of playfulness in his eyes. He hesitated only briefly, eyes flickering around the clearing to see if any eyes were judging him, before batting the ball back into the air and towards the other cat.
Silverear smiled, noticing the tom hesitate to see if anyone was watching. She mewed, "Hey, it's okay if anyone is watching us play moss ball. You are just taking a break from duties for a bit, you work hard a lot. And this does help paw-eye coordination" She looked at Sunmist, seeing his eyes glimmer with playfulness. She caught the moss ball, slightly clumsy this time since she wasn't paying attention to much and was talking. The shecat flicked it in the air in front of her friend, enjoying this little bit of time when she didn't have to hunt, patrol, or care for her kits.

Mention me if you don't think I saw it
Old July 11th, 2017, 02:07 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fern View Post
Silverear smiled, noticing the tom hesitate to see if anyone was watching. She mewed, "Hey, it's okay if anyone is watching us play moss ball. You are just taking a break from duties for a bit, you work hard a lot. And this does help paw-eye coordination" She looked at Sunmist, seeing his eyes glimmer with playfulness. She caught the moss ball, slightly clumsy this time since she wasn't paying attention to much and was talking. The shecat flicked it in the air in front of her friend, enjoying this little bit of time when she didn't have to hunt, patrol, or care for her kits.
Sunmist shot an appreciative smile at Silverear. "Thank you. If I'm being honest, I forget a lot that it's okay for me to take a break and just enjoy myself. I rarely have moments like this where I can just have fun." He paused his speaking to hit the ball as it was still in the air, having to lift onto his rear paws to do so. His paw hooked around the ball and he heaved it back over towards his friend, aiming a bit lower than it was before. "But, really, I don't know how I'm supposed to keep everyone's respect for me if I don't work my tail off all the time."

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old July 11th, 2017, 02:13 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:

Feeling someone bump into him, Badgerpaw was about to turn around to tell them it was okay - but when his yellow hues met the cat's eyeless sockets, he stopped. Lostpaw... Badgerpaw sucked in air through his teeth. He couldn't believe it was her. While the tom had thought about when they would meet again, he hadn't imagined it being like this - so awkward and informal. He couldn't look at her for much longer. "It's - it's Lostpaw now, right?" The tom asked, trying to figure out a way to recover conversation so that it would at least be a little friendly. He needed it to be. After all those moons of missing his best friend... were they still best friends?... he wanted this to be a happy occasion.

But tension was there, in the air, and he didn't like the feel of it. "Me? Oh, I've been great. Just... you know, busy with training and... I don't really have friends, so it's not like there's a lot going on with me. Other then the fact that being an apprentice isn't the glamor-filled experience I thought it was going to be. You?" His voice might have sounded a little tighter and tenser then normal. It wasn't like he had meant it to.

But this was different then he had imagined. This happy day was beginning to darken. "What, um... wh-what happened to us? I mean, we were - you were - my best friend, and... I thought... I mean..." Badgerpaw was struggling to find the words to use. A long time ago it would have been easy. Pick up where they left off, no problems, but that was a fairytale. A fantasy from long ago, a mirage that was already beginning to fade. And now? Now Badgerpaw wasn't sure where they were going to go from here. Were they going to have to start all over? Or maybe... maybe there was a way to salvage their broken friendship. But one thing was bothering him.

Was it just his imagination, or did Lostpaw seem... sad?
Lostpaw was silent as she listened to Badgerpaw's voice. Even it had seemed to change. Everything was different. In just the few sentences he spoke, she felt as if he had grown more reserved, less open. She hated change, but it always had to happen. When he said he didn't have any friends, she flinched, feeling as if that was a shot at her for disappearing. Perhaps she deserved that. She did cut him out of her life rather suddenly.
"I, uhm... Yeah, it's Lostpaw. Has been for a while..." She paused a moment, "I've just been training, really. I have to put in more effort, and my mentor works with me constantly... I get around a lot better now." Then there was silence, at least from her end. After she spoke he asked what had happened. The question she didn't want asked, and that's the first thing he does.
Flattening her ears, her head jerked away as she seemed to stare into the distance. Of course, she was just trying to gather her words before she said something stupid. Something that would upset him. Why was this so awkward? They were best friends, things shouldn't be this way.
Turning her head back to him after he finished talking, she was quiet a moment before she spoke up. "I don't know. I guess... I wanted to be normal... But, that wasn't possible. I'm eyeless, I am disabled and weird." She paused, taking a deep, shuddering breath.
Badgerpaw seemed so far away, but she knew he was only a few paw steps away from her.
"I was getting irritated, I wanted to be able to do everything everyone else our age was doing. Play without tripping over a stick. Wander the camp without smacking into the camp walls. I... It was hurting me, not being... normal. I don't know, Badgerpaw. I don't know what happened. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."
She stopped after she apologized, not sure what to say. He was her best friend, she wanted to tell him everything. But what was there? She just vanished, for no real reason.
Old July 11th, 2017, 02:27 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost View Post
Lostpaw was silent as she listened to Badgerpaw's voice. Even it had seemed to change. Everything was different. In just the few sentences he spoke, she felt as if he had grown more reserved, less open. She hated change, but it always had to happen. When he said he didn't have any friends, she flinched, feeling as if that was a shot at her for disappearing. Perhaps she deserved that. She did cut him out of her life rather suddenly.
"I, uhm... Yeah, it's Lostpaw. Has been for a while..." She paused a moment, "I've just been training, really. I have to put in more effort, and my mentor works with me constantly... I get around a lot better now." Then there was silence, at least from her end. After she spoke he asked what had happened. The question she didn't want asked, and that's the first thing he does.
Flattening her ears, her head jerked away as she seemed to stare into the distance. Of course, she was just trying to gather her words before she said something stupid. Something that would upset him. Why was this so awkward? They were best friends, things shouldn't be this way.
Turning her head back to him after he finished talking, she was quiet a moment before she spoke up. "I don't know. I guess... I wanted to be normal... But, that wasn't possible. I'm eyeless, I am disabled and weird." She paused, taking a deep, shuddering breath.
Badgerpaw seemed so far away, but she knew he was only a few paw steps away from her.
"I was getting irritated, I wanted to be able to do everything everyone else our age was doing. Play without tripping over a stick. Wander the camp without smacking into the camp walls. I... It was hurting me, not being... normal. I don't know, Badgerpaw. I don't know what happened. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry."
She stopped after she apologized, not sure what to say. He was her best friend, she wanted to tell him everything. But what was there? She just vanished, for no real reason.

Eyeless. Disabled and weird.
Those words seemed to hit him harder then anything else and he stared at her for a long while. "Lostpaw, you aren't really disabled. I'm surprised you get around half as well as you do. I was surprised when I first met you, too. And anyone who calls you weird is jealous or hurting - because that's the last word I would use to describe you." It was all he could think of to say. Gently, the tom brushed her lightly with his tail. A feather-like contact just to make her feel a little better. He had missed Lostpaw. The tom hadn't been sure if things would be the same, and they weren't... she wasn't happy and smiling and playful anymore. He wasn't either. What had happened? Growing up may be part of life, but it seemed both had lost who they were in the process. He wanted the old Lostkit back. Though it might never happen, maybe... there was a chance... if their friendship was restored, some of that might be too.

Hearing her words, Badgerpaw's expression changed. She had felt all this, and he hadn't been there... it didn't really matter that she had tried to push him away anymore, because why hadn't he tried harder? Badgerpaw had been told that anything worth having was worth working for. Fighting for. And yet, he had done neither for her. Not for very long... he had just tried, just for a short while, an experimental amount of time and then stopped when he realized he wasn't getting anywhere. What kind of a friend would do that? An awful one. Me. I did that. What was there to say? "No, I'm - I'm sorry, I... I didn't realize... I never knew you felt that way, I... I wish you had come to me. I wish I had been there for you, I... I'm sorry." His throat was choked up now. How could he not have realized this? His best friend was hurting, and he had done nothing about it. Nothing at all.

Badgerpaw got to his paws, moving over towards her so that his pelt was touching hers and he gave her a comforting lick. Just to let her know he was there. He wasn't going anywhere this time... and he was going to help Lostpaw. Because he wanted to restore their friendship, go back to the way things used to be... go back to being able to play and laugh and he wanted to see her smile. Not to mention it had been a while since he had found it in him to smile as well.

Old July 11th, 2017, 02:42 PM
help i'm lost

Quote:
Eyeless. Disabled and weird.
Those words seemed to hit him harder then anything else and he stared at her for a long while. "Lostpaw, you aren't really disabled. I'm surprised you get around half as well as you do. I was surprised when I first met you, too. And anyone who calls you weird is jealous or hurting - because that's the last word I would use to describe you." It was all he could think of to say. Gently, the tom brushed her lightly with his tail. A feather-like contact just to make her feel a little better. He had missed Lostpaw. The tom hadn't been sure if things would be the same, and they weren't... she wasn't happy and smiling and playful anymore. He wasn't either. What had happened? Growing up may be part of life, but it seemed both had lost who they were in the process. He wanted the old Lostkit back. Though it might never happen, maybe... there was a chance... if their friendship was restored, some of that might be too.

Hearing her words, Badgerpaw's expression changed. She had felt all this, and he hadn't been there... it didn't really matter that she had tried to push him away anymore, because why hadn't he tried harder? Badgerpaw had been told that anything worth having was worth working for. Fighting for. And yet, he had done neither for her. Not for very long... he had just tried, just for a short while, an experimental amount of time and then stopped when he realized he wasn't getting anywhere. What kind of a friend would do that? An awful one. Me. I did that. What was there to say? "No, I'm - I'm sorry, I... I didn't realize... I never knew you felt that way, I... I wish you had come to me. I wish I had been there for you, I... I'm sorry." His throat was choked up now. How could he not have realized this? His best friend was hurting, and he had done nothing about it. Nothing at all.

Badgerpaw got to his paws, moving over towards her so that his pelt was touching hers and he gave her a comforting lick. Just to let her know he was there. He wasn't going anywhere this time... and he was going to help Lostpaw. Because he wanted to restore their friendship, go back to the way things used to be... go back to being able to play and laugh and he wanted to see her smile. Not to mention it had been a while since he had found it in him to smile as well.
Silence. That's all the gray she-cat could answer him with, at least for a while. He had disagreed with the thoughts she had been overcome with, thinking her as capable as any cat. He didn't see her as weird, and anyone who thought that... Was he being honest? Speaking the truth?
Then there was the fact he obviously felt guilty. He was blaming himself for everything that she had done. Why? It wasn't his fault. Everything she was feeling was from a different source. But then he also said he wished she came to him.
I wish too, there were so many regrets in her short life, but not going to him was the biggest one. Badgerpaw was her best friend and she had just abandoned him. It hurt her, and she knew now that he had also hurt him.
A part of her wanted to make a joke, turn the tone of this conversation into a joyful one. But that part was overpowered by her need to just be with him, growing comfortable again. Changing the topic to forget this wouldn't do any good, it would just create tension. When his tail touched her side softly, she stiffened for a moment and then relaxed, even shifting closer to him. And then he moved to be beside her, seeking to comfort her. It's like he knew exactly what she needed.
Turning her head, she buried it into his shoulder and breathed in his scent, missing the closeness they once shared. Missing him. She stayed in that position a moment, loving being so close to him, but then she pulled back. "I missed you, Badgerpaw. So much."
Old July 11th, 2017, 02:45 PM
Edgy Temptations

Gender: gayest looking straight female. I take that back, I'm pretty gay.
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hollydawn235 View Post
(Sorry if I'm not very good at RP)

Moontail padded out of the warrior's den and stretched with his rump in the air. He squinted at the bright morning sunlight. He was already really warm as his dark fur easily soaked up heat. Since he was not chosen for any dawn patrols he figured he would eat before going on any hunting patrols or anything. He padded over to the fresh-kill pile, picked out a starling and walked around camp trying to find shade. As soon as he found what he was looking for he flopped down and began to eat his starling.

(I have to go to bed G'night)

Cinderleap blinked and turned her gaze to the tom, a gentle smile on her features,"Hello Moontail. nice morning, hmm?"She attempted to sound as average as she could. although she is a very skittish cat in general.