Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old September 21st, 2017, 08:08 AM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar was still almost in a shock, as much as the Starcave ceremony had calmed him, he was still somewhat tense. He became leader while in another clan's camp. He should really have been talking to Russetstar, or Fallenstream, or some high Rank from Riverclan, just so he could understand things better. He had to pick a deputy, he had to eventually get Shadowclan back to their own territory, so many things were hitting him, all at once. Here he was, however, calming himself in the clearing. What a leader. Glancing around, he Servalspots. One of the cats he had been debating for deputy, along with a few others. Padding over, he decided to get to know the tom better, despite his uneasiness when talking to others. The more cats he talked to, the better he would get to know others, and then he would be able to make a decision. He stopped himself for a moment, before pushing himself forward. "Hello Servalspots!" He said calmly, smiling. Even though he had only said two words, he was already panicking about saying something wrong. You never knew what cats would get offended by now. That was what added to his fear, forcing his face to stay straight, he looked at the other tom. "How're you doing?" He was surprised he had said this much now, maybe he was slowly getting over his anxiety! A smile spread across his face at the thought, looking at Servalspots calmly.
The Savannah looked up as another cat approached him. Oh, it was their new leader! Goldenstar now. "Goldenstar!" The acknowledgement of the other tom came with a wink, though it almost seemed out of place for the moment and his eyes twinkled with mirth as he invited their now-leader to come and sit with him. His voice had a rich, dulcet tone to it (loud and sometimes obnoxious though it was) and he smiled at the other tom. "I'm doing good! And how about you, how's our handsome leader doing this morning?" A flirtatious purr rumbled in his throat, and he lightly flicked the other tom with his tail - in a teasing manner of course. For Servalspots, it didn't matter what rank you were. If you were his own gender? He was going to flirt... like there was no tomorrow. "You really are looking quite handsome, you know. If you don't have a mate yet, well, I would definitely be interested." The warrior purred, his eyes continuing to sparkle. That might be stretching it a little. After all, there was still Tigerlight - but still, he wasn't going to pass this up! And besides - Goldenstar really was a handsome cat. The Savannah's optics roamed over the other cat's body, taking in every bit of it. A sudden thought occured to him... what if their leader was one of those homophobics? Ohh... boy, will I have missed the goal there. The tom thought with a scoff.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 21st, 2017, 09:14 AM
5,445 posts on old site

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post

The molly purred softly, peeking her ears. "Just because I believed that all the rules about the clans were important and there for a reason, doesn't make me bossy." She responded, blinking a bit too innocently at him. What am I doing? Cranefeather fretted inwardly, her bright gaze suddenly darkening slightly. Maybe they were just made by a cranky old leader that was going crazy or something? The feline wondered. She slowly scooted away from him, turning to look in the other direction, her ears flattened. A detached part of her mind knew that Sunstrike might get a bit hissybat ger about this, but she didn't care. She knew that deep down, he really loved her, and that was it. Then why does it feel like this isn't right?
He grumbled," well you aren't the warrior code says taking a mate in another clan is prohibited, I'm a shadowclanner you a riverclanner." He smirked.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 21st, 2017, 11:32 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonelz View Post
WILDCLAW

//yup, definitely lol. this should be interesting considering wildclaw is actually bi

The tom's ears folded back in distaste at the warrior's foul tone, his eyes narrowing ever so slightly.
Not the kindest fellow, eh? He thought with a suppressed chuckle, setting his paw on the ground as his tail wrapped curtly around his legs. Ah, well - Wildclaw had handled worse cats before. Surely he could manage a conversation with the irritated tom.

"I'm Wildclaw," He replied with a smile, his voice remaining friendly and cheerful. "Nice to meet you, Liondusk." His head tilted to the side at the mention of Peachfuzz, his curiosity piqued by the name. "Peachfuzz? Excuse my ignorance, but who might that be? They sound a mite familiar."
Liondusk was particularly annoyed now, he could tell the flea-bag was chuckling at him in his mind, the rogue-scum acting all high and mighty, Liondusk was furious. The large tom took a step forward, ears back and tail lashing madly, his eyes boring into Wildclaws. Unfortunately for Liondusk, Wildclaw was not easily intimidated, so the Tabby's frustration grew. his pale green-yellow eyes narrowing with distaste.

Liondusk was relieved a little that Wildclaw knew the name a bit. ``Peachfuzz is my brother, and high canadite for the clans deputy, he is intelligent, and wants the clans to be rid of the poisonous gays, trans, and any cat that strays from Starclan path.`` He said this proudly, unaware of the cat infant of hims sexuality.

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old September 21st, 2017, 11:56 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
The Savannah looked up as another cat approached him. Oh, it was their new leader! Goldenstar now. "Goldenstar!" The acknowledgement of the other tom came with a wink, though it almost seemed out of place for the moment and his eyes twinkled with mirth as he invited their now-leader to come and sit with him. His voice had a rich, dulcet tone to it (loud and sometimes obnoxious though it was) and he smiled at the other tom. "I'm doing good! And how about you, how's our handsome leader doing this morning?" A flirtatious purr rumbled in his throat, and he lightly flicked the other tom with his tail - in a teasing manner of course. For Servalspots, it didn't matter what rank you were. If you were his own gender? He was going to flirt... like there was no tomorrow. "You really are looking quite handsome, you know. If you don't have a mate yet, well, I would definitely be interested." The warrior purred, his eyes continuing to sparkle. That might be stretching it a little. After all, there was still Tigerlight - but still, he wasn't going to pass this up! And besides - Goldenstar really was a handsome cat. The Savannah's optics roamed over the other cat's body, taking in every bit of it. A sudden thought occured to him... what if their leader was one of those homophobics? Ohh... boy, will I have missed the goal there. The tom thought with a scoff.
Goldenstar smiled, "I'm doing fine," he smiled, resisting the urge to laugh. Servalspots was clearly flirting, and Goldenstar could tell. However, the tom didn't really mind. "Well, sorry to say this, but I already have a mate," he smiled in an almost apologetic way. He had Bella, and she was wonderful.
Sure, Servalspots would probably be a nice mate to whoever was lucky enough to get him, but Golden wasn't one of those cats. He didn't really want to shut the tom down, but still, Golden had a mate, and it would be wrong to cheat on her in any way, she had gone through so much already. Well, that didn't matter now. Sure, Servalspots was kind of hanson in the tom's opinion, but he had other things he needed to focus on. What would he ask? What would you think about being deputy? No, that was too stupid. "So, what do you think of Riverclan?" he ended up asking, smiling awkwardly. That worked, that works well, actually. It wasn't crazy, and it wasn't boring either. Nothing had been boring recently actually, just looking at the other tom to hear his opinion.

(( Sorry for the shorter post! I'm on mobile right now... ))
Old September 21st, 2017, 11:58 AM
bruh head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He grumbled," well you aren't the warrior code says taking a mate in another clan is prohibited, I'm a shadowclanner you a riverclanner." He smirked.
"Well, it's wrong then I guess..." She said simply in reply, slightly shrugging. "And what did the leaders really expect, with ShadowClan staying in RiverClan camp?" She flicked an ear dismissively. "I'm really sure hat I'm not the only RicerClan cat that fell for a ShadowClan cat, and vice versa." The molly added, her gaze trained on him.
(Aghhghgh rushed reply, sorry)
Old September 21st, 2017, 02:24 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

(( Oh look Golden is in two places at once ))

Goldenstar was sitting quietly in the clearing, trying to just clear his thoughts for the moment being. He was getting better at claiming himself, though the attacks to his mind came and went still. Well, that didn't matter. Between worrying about Bella and her joining Shadowclan and worrying about the cats that had a...traditional set of mind. Well, it wasn't something he should worry about, but it was. When trying to set up a pick, he was still trying to figure out their beliefs. Since the leader was bi, it was better not to put someone who thought like that in a position. It was good to have a different outlook on things, sure, but then just discriminating anyone who was different was just wrong. He shouldn't think that way, or just think about that in general. Maybe he should talk to one of the cats he had been considering for deputy. "Rasberrybubble?" He called out, trying to find the cat, his golden and green eyes scanning the clearing now.

(( @Chameleon ))
Old September 21st, 2017, 04:02 PM
Crazy Fox Lover

My Mood: Dreaming

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Honeypaw nodded," Maybe tell them they can't eat until they try?"
Lilypaw frowned. "Well, maybe. I mean, it could scare them into doing it, but you can't starve them to death. It'd just depend on how extreme they're willing to be before they actually do something. I guess I could threaten them with not becoming a warrior?"

(Gonna have to wrap this up soon, since I'm looking to get her warrior ceremony soon.)

[COLOR="Pink"]I am an old user returning (and completely starting over). I may not remember you, if you do happen to remember me- I'm sorry!
|Character Site|
Old September 21st, 2017, 04:19 PM
a lonely nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by BluBunny View Post
Mulberrykits huge smile was contagious and Tigerpaw couldn't help but laugh at the kits excited bounces and twirls. Mulberry reminded Tigerpaw of herself when she was a kit, she hoped that the two cats would be able to train for a while together before Tigerpaw became a warrior. The caramel colored she-cat playfully batted the younger cats ears and crouched down, "Maybe I can give you some training now." She said as a purr rose in her throat.
Mulberrykit squealed a bit when Tigerpaw batted her ears, but stopped bouncing, for the motion would soon make her sick. As the apprentice whispered her plan, her eyes became wide with excitement and even a slice of fear. Are we allowed to do this? I'm I going to get her in trouble by doing this? Her logical side argued that it wasn't safe, that she could get badly hurt, but the excitement and thrill of being trained early by Tigerpaw overrode her analytical tendencies. I'm sure it's fine; I've heard lots of apprentices teach kits some things before they're eligible for training! And just like that, the sliver of anxiety had disappeared, leaving her only with anticipation of the material she'd get to prematurely learn.

Despite having argued herself out of her fear, Mulberrykit's analytic mind still hadn't fully faded away. I wonder what she'll show me first... hunting techniques or fighting tactics? Bird catching skills or enemy weaknesses? There's so much I have to know! The she-kit was going mental with all of the possible things she could learn. She had no preferences, but all she'd ever done was place fight and cake hunt; she wanted a real battle, a real hunting patrol. Of course, she knew none of those things would happen considering her Clan's current situation, but she longed for them nonetheless. I bet patrols are the best. You get to scout around for invaders, and when you find them, you get to chase them or even fight them!

The suspense was killing her. It'd only been seconds since Tigerpaw had suggested she show her some apprentice moves, but she'd had so many thoughts go through her mind, she'd basically lost all track of time. I hope I wasn't staring at her again...! Realizing she hadn't even actually accepted her friend's invitation, she quickly patched up her mistake. "You mean it? You'll show me some techniques?" The kit smiled wide, her anticipation and excitement clearly showing on her face. "Yay!" She gave a slight bounce, hoping not to seem like a young kit. If Tigerpaw was going to take her seriously, she'd have to seem as grown up as possible. "So what'll we start with first? Hunting? Fighting? Patroling? I'm good with anything you want to show me!"

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 21st, 2017, 05:10 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

Quote:
Originally Posted by ✨Blue Wishes✨ View Post

Goldenstar smiled, "I'm doing fine," he smiled, resisting the urge to laugh. Servalspots was clearly flirting, and Goldenstar could tell. However, the tom didn't really mind. "Well, sorry to say this, but I already have a mate," he smiled in an almost apologetic way. He had Bella, and she was wonderful.
Sure, Servalspots would probably be a nice mate to whoever was lucky enough to get him, but Golden wasn't one of those cats. He didn't really want to shut the tom down, but still, Golden had a mate, and it would be wrong to cheat on her in any way, she had gone through so much already. Well, that didn't matter now. Sure, Servalspots was kind of hanson in the tom's opinion, but he had other things he needed to focus on. What would he ask? What would you think about being deputy? No, that was too stupid. "So, what do you think of Riverclan?" he ended up asking, smiling awkwardly. That worked, that works well, actually. It wasn't crazy, and it wasn't boring either. Nothing had been boring recently actually, just looking at the other tom to hear his opinion.

(( Sorry for the shorter post! I'm on mobile right now... ))
Some cats might seem remotely apologetic about flirting with a cat who already had a mate, but not Servalspots. It wasn't like he was trying to get Goldenstar to cheat. He was used to being told 'not interested' or 'no,' but that only seemed to push him harder. "Oh snap, there go my plans for our first date." His optics twinkled mischieviously, but he didn't say anything more on that matter. "Your loss - love." The last part was added in more teasingly as the Savannah watched the other tom. This was generally the 'wha - I - what are you doing?' point in his conversation with others. Because for some reason - most toms, back in ShadowClan at least, didn't seem to be very interested in pursuing a romantic relationship with the tom.

Not that Servalspots was that interested in a serious relationship himself. He had Tigerlight - but the feline wasn't around much anymore and the Savannah was beginning to think that he wasn't ever going to be around much. Plus, there was the small matter of his family - who seemed to despise everything out of the ordinary. "Oh, well you know, there's a lot of nice looking cats in this Clan - and they're nice enough. Hey, I'd say I almost get treated better here then I did back home sometimes," The large tom chuckled and then turned his gaze on the handsome leader. "Not better looking then you. Anyways, what do you think of RiverClan?" The comment had been slipped in almost absentmindedly, and Servalspots continued talking as though he hadn't noticed.
(no worries!)

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old September 21st, 2017, 05:51 PM
Woo, charsite is up n.n

My Mood: Cold

Frostpaw pads out of the apprentice den, making her way to the fresh-kill pile and sniffing at its offerings. Her lip curls a bit at the fish, her ears folding back, and she roots about until she finds a mouse, her tail flicking as she moves away from the RiverClan cats to eat.

Logically, she knew she should be grateful for whatever fresh-kill there was, but as long as there was something with fur - or frogs and lizards - she would prefer avoiding the fish. The ShadowClan cat had found it more than a little difficult to settle in among a rival clan, and more often than not looked like she would claw an ear off if given the right incentive.

As she ate, she briefly wondered what she would be doing today. She couldn't scent her mentor in the clearing, but that didn't mean she didn't have training planned for her. Until she knew for sure, it was best to keep her paws in camp where she could be easily tracked down.

My internet seems to dislike the site ATM and am having to use my phone as a mobile hotspot, may be slow or offline from time to time.