Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:36 AM
Haven Springs
Last post by forest
Today 10:24 AM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 09:54 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Dust
Today 09:53 AM

Old September 1st, 2020, 05:44 PM

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Dovepaw saw Wavepaw.
Hey Wavepaw! What are you doing?
I am bored since Leopardpaw is out training. @~RooRoo~
Old September 1st, 2020, 08:05 PM
#RedInStead

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exis View Post
Shellkit cocked her head to the side, “No why would I?” She asked. She hadn’t really spoken to her mom much and felt a little clueless.
-Bristlekit-

Bristlekit kept on walking now, "it doesn't matter. Now why don't you go run off or something. What ever annoying sisters do." He mumbled. The red she was always so annoying.
Time sensitive RPs count in this count.

Last edited by Wings; September 1st, 2020 at 08:05 PM.
Old September 1st, 2020, 08:38 PM
RIP RBG

My Mood: Embarrassed

Bluepaw padded across the clearing, she hadn't wanted to be late for her training session with Stormtalon, so she had come early. To her surprise, Bluepaw spotted her new mentor, it seemed that he had come earlier than her. Walked faster across the clearing to Stormtalon, she greeted him, "Hi! What are we going to practice first?"
@Redtalon
<I want to be afraid of that but I'm not sure.
My internet will be very spotty sometimes so pls don't be upset if I don't see your post, or if it takes me forever to respond.
An ARP
Old September 2nd, 2020, 04:10 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @TheShadowAnimal
Brightkit spotted Frostpaw sitting behind the nursery, licking at one of her paws with her back facing him. She was a whole, full-fledged apprentice now! Brightkit’s little heart thrummed with such deep pride in his friend. He knew, he just knew that Frost would become one of the greatest warriors RiverClan ever had. She just needed to do some training first- and then... so much was possible.

He was particularly excited for today. Not just cause Frost promised to teach him some extra cool fight-in-the-dark moves (though that was supercoolandhewasready,) but because he got to see Frost again, too!

Presently Bright almost called out to Frost, but before he did, the little soot puffball felt a wave of playful inspiration. Maybe he could test Frozenpaw’s skills! Instead of introducing his arrival, Bright decided to crouch low, his belly fur rustling the dirt while he inched forward as carefully as possible. His tail swished back and forth, and soon his haunches did the same, until the black tom-kit was only a few tail lengths away from Frostpaw.

Would she notice before he pounced on her?

Last edited by Ziera; September 2nd, 2020 at 04:11 AM.
Old September 2nd, 2020, 04:24 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

// @StealthWarrior
Stormtalon was both disappointed and somewhat pleased that Bluepaw was an early riser. It meant he had to socialize earlier than planned, but. Well. Her arrival before the sun was properly up showed initiative, and he could appreciate that.

Good morning, Bluepaw. Welcome to your first day of training,” Stormtalon mewed calmly, his tone level like still water. “Today isn’t about practice so much as it’s about knowing your territory. I will show you each of the borders, introduce you to our hunting grounds, and maybe if we have time—lionsbeach. Your task is to begin familiarizing yourself with the different sights, sounds, and most importantly, scents of each location.”

Storm scanned the clearing a moment before his green eyes settled back onto his apprentice. “It’s a bit early—but if you want to get started, we can leave now.

Old September 2nd, 2020, 06:15 AM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arie View Post

Hugs yes! Eelkit liked hugs too. And then the black tabby tom drew back to watch Halfkit inspect his paws. "Inside blood is GREAT! not just good," he agreed with her and a smile started to spread on his face. He liked hanging out with Halfkit, things were always fun with her and well... blood as inside blood stayed as inside blood. Nothing went wrong! And Eelkit was really really happy about that and let out a small giggle as she licked his pad. Putting the paw back to the ground he frowned as Halfkit didn't have a Papa either. Pulling her back into a hug - because hugs were great - he held her tightly. "Golden cat is scary! he yelled at my mama a few times I think! like when we had to learn how to swim!" None of them had papas? That was kinda sad wasn't it? But... he had Halfkit! "Do you know where your Papa went?"
Halfkit held Eelkit tighter, rubbing her little head against him. She didn't think golden cat was scary. In fact, she was sure he actually got along decently with her mom.
Then again, her mom was pretty awesome.
"Nope! I think mom said he left after he helped her give birth to us."
But why wait for them and leave? Did he leave because he didn't like what he saw? Or did he not really want them, but wanted to support mama until then?
Who knows! Certainly not Halfkit!

@Arie

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old September 2nd, 2020, 06:50 AM
sadly, I exist

My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wings View Post

-Bristlekit-

Bristlekit kept on walking now, "it doesn't matter. Now why don't you go run off or something. What ever annoying sisters do." He mumbled. The red she was always so annoying.
Shellkit shook her head, “No I really want to hang out with you! Do you want to play a game?” She asked bouncing beside him as he walked. She liked bouncing. Bouncing was fun.

Credit for my avatar goes to @Redtalon.
Old September 2nd, 2020, 10:43 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Splashleap paused next to Cheetahfang. Do any apprentices want to train? she called. Cheetahfang's apprentice wasn't around as far as she could tell, so they were open. Hopefully SOME apprentices would take the opportunity for some training! Should we do hunting, or battle training? she mewed softly to Cheetahfang. (OPEN) @Neon Lights
Old September 2nd, 2020, 10:46 AM

My Mood: Mysterious

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Splashleap paused next to Cheetahfang. Do any apprentices want to train? she called. Cheetahfang's apprentice wasn't around as far as she could tell, so they were open. Hopefully SOME apprentices would take the opportunity for some training! Should we do hunting, or battle training? she mewed softly to Cheetahfang. (OPEN) @Neon Lights
"Hunting"
Old September 2nd, 2020, 10:48 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Alright. We can take anyone who shows up to Cattail pond. Splashleap mewed. Maybe we can find another dirt fish. she perked up, licking her lips in remembrance of that fish. Gosh, that thing had tasted GOOD! Hopefully some apprentice would show up. It wasn't like there weren't about a hundred running around this place. @Neon Lights