Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Guide to _______
by forest
Last post by forest
Today 10:47 AM
RiverClan Nursery
by BEAR.
Last post by Maybi
Today 10:42 AM
burntToast Character bio's...
Last post by burntToast
Today 10:40 AM
Prepare for the Worst [p]
by Rani
Last post by Neptune.
Today 10:36 AM

Old September 17th, 2017, 05:36 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
He smiled at her watching her sleep.
Redfeather woke up and yawned he stretched his sleepy legs and scratched his ear

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 17th, 2017, 06:12 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkstar View Post
Redfeather woke up and yawned he stretched his sleepy legs and scratched his ear
Furzeberry lept at Redfeather.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old September 17th, 2017, 06:14 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chameleon View Post
Furzeberry lept at Redfeather.
" hello charming " redfeather hissed

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old September 17th, 2017, 07:38 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

@Scarwings
It had been such a long time since Sproutwhisker had become apart of the clans and made a home for himself out in this very forest around him. The black-furred warrior was almost 35 moons now and the meer memories of his youth seemed to go through him like he was a stingy old elder, even though he was far from such times. To the tom, though, he had so many breathtaking memories and moments in his entire existence from tears to smiles as he grew up with a loving father, made adoring friends and fell in love with a beautiful female. Sproutwhisker grew pensive at this as he laid in a comfortable shady spot on the edge of the clearing, his crystal blue-eyes peering up at the clear sunny sky above him, his tail twitching back and forth beside him.
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:46 PM
Open to RP Whenever

My Mood: In Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Little Robin View Post
@Scarwings
It had been such a long time since Sproutwhisker had become apart of the clans and made a home for himself out in this very forest around him. The black-furred warrior was almost 35 moons now and the meer memories of his youth seemed to go through him like he was a stingy old elder, even though he was far from such times. To the tom, though, he had so many breathtaking memories and moments in his entire existence from tears to smiles as he grew up with a loving father, made adoring friends and fell in love with a beautiful female. Sproutwhisker grew pensive at this as he laid in a comfortable shady spot on the edge of the clearing, his crystal blue-eyes peering up at the clear sunny sky above him, his tail twitching back and forth beside him.
Talonfang worked her way slowly into the clearing and lay beside Sproutwhisker, she was heavy with kits and they were exhausting her. She was now in the Nursery instead of the Warriors den. She felt awkward in there because, well it was her first time having kits!
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:54 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

Talonfang worked her way slowly into the clearing and lay beside Sproutwhisker, she was heavy with kits and they were exhausting her. She was now in the Nursery instead of the Warriors den. She felt awkward in there because, well it was her first time having kits!
While watching the white, fluffy clouds pass overhead, the soft-spoken warrior caught sight of his beloved mate slowly making her way towards him, her belly quite large as she carried their kittens that were soon to be birthed. She even took up a nest in the nursery already, just to be prepared these days and he made sure to be with her whenever she needed him. Sproutwhisker had never been a father before, nor was he prepared to be, for that matter - but Ripplewhisker, his dear adopted father, had always been a good role model when it came to these types of things and he would be sure to give his kittens the best life they could ever so possibly want. He quickly stood up, assisting Talonfang as she went to lay down beside him. He purred as their pelts brushed against one another, their stomachs cooled by the cold dirt underneath them while their backs were warmed by the early autumn sunshine that would soon be gone. “I hope you are taking it easy with everything..” Sproutwhisker murmured to his beloved, licking her forehead with a smile on his maw, “How have you been feeling? I know that they all must take a toll on your strength these days.” The young warrior was always there to comfort and give her emotional support when she needed it most, only imagining how hard it was for her, being a first-time mother and all right now.
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:03 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
While watching the white, fluffy clouds pass overhead, the soft-spoken warrior caught sight of his beloved mate slowly making her way towards him, her belly quite large as she carried their kittens that were soon to be birthed. She even took up a nest in the nursery already, just to be prepared these days and he made sure to be with her whenever she needed him. Sproutwhisker had never been a father before, nor was he prepared to be, for that matter - but Ripplewhisker, his dear adopted father, had always been a good role model when it came to these types of things and he would be sure to give his kittens the best life they could ever so possibly want. He quickly stood up, assisting Talonfang as she went to lay down beside him. He purred as their pelts brushed against one another, their stomachs cooled by the cold dirt underneath them while their backs were warmed by the early autumn sunshine that would soon be gone. “I hope you are taking it easy with everything..” Sproutwhisker murmured to his beloved, licking her forehead with a smile on his maw, “How have you been feeling? I know that they all must take a toll on your strength these days.” The young warrior was always there to comfort and give her emotional support when she needed it most, only imagining how hard it was for her, being a first-time mother and all right now.
She laughed and said, "How could I do anything but take it easy, it feels like a swallowed a boulder!" She purred and started scratching out a drawing in the ground, it was a kitten (I was watching Lion King today so know Rafiki's Simba drawings keeps popping into my head XD) she was overexcited about the kits but couldn't hop us and down because it would hurt both her and the kittens. Her black and white coat was dusty and uneven due to laying down a lot. Her kits would be born in RiverClan, not ShadowClan, but you can't wish for everything.
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:14 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarwings View Post

She laughed and said, "How could I do anything but take it easy, it feels like a swallowed a boulder!" She purred and started scratching out a drawing in the ground, it was a kitten (I was watching Lion King today so know Rafiki's Simba drawings keeps popping into my head XD) she was overexcited about the kits but couldn't hop us and down because it would hurt both her and the kittens. Her black and white coat was dusty and uneven due to laying down a lot. Her kits would be born in RiverClan, not ShadowClan, but you can't wish for everything.
The short-furred male gave a softened chuckle at her response, nuzzling the female gently with love and affection. “I know, I know.. I’m sorry that you have to feel like this, but just think of how amazing our kittens will look when they arrive. Beautiful and strong, born as clever Riverclan cats, like their mother.” He said, wrapping his tail around her as he rested his chin on her head, watching as Talonfang drew small little doodles of kittens in the loose dirt in front of them. Despite this wondrous time in their lives, the warrior still grew self-conscious about his bloodline and hoped that his future children wouldn’t be affected in any way, whether that meant bullying by other cats or birth defects since he was not forest-born. He wasn’t sure of what was to come, but he didn’t let this get him down. Sproutwhisker proceeded to groom the dust and grime out of the she-cat’s fur, knowing that it was bothersome at times to lay like this in the dirt. He wondered how his little kittens would react to him. They would be clever and curious sons and daughters that would make him and Talonfang proud, no doubt about that.
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:19 PM
a lonely nobody

Default Re: RiverClan Clearings

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaskedBandits View Post
Mulberrykit scoffed, rolling her eyes playfully. "Wrong? Phff, nah! We won't do anything wrong; we're just searching for moss!" She jumped again from excitement a grin spilling across her face. She glanced around the clearing, trying together an early start to the game. She could only see a couple small fragments of the plant; not near enough to create a ball. Hmm... there's not much moss out here... where else could there be moss? Her left eye twitched, betraying her pensive attitude. Whenever deep in thought, the kit's eye twitched slightly. It wasn't super noticeable, but it made her emotions known to those who looked close enough. Where else can moss be easily found? Oh - I know!

Mulberrykit turned back to Palekit, a mischievous gleam in her eye. "There's not much moss out here..." She tried to be discreet about her intentions, though her idea of discreet wasn't very disceeet at all. "I wonder where a bunch of moss could be..." The young she-kit giggled, keeping a close eye on the nearest den. As long as she held the upper hand, she'd make it there first and get the advantage. If Palekit knew what I was up too...! What she wanted to do wasn't in any way against the rules... she hoped. The kit wasn't sure what the official rules of RiverClan were, but she guessed they couldn't be much different from the rules of her own Clan. And if they are, I'll just pull the old 'But I didn't know!' "Oh! I know where we could find loads of moss!" She tried to position her body so she could make a break for the den. "How about we look in... the nursery!" And Mulberrykit bolted towards the den, running at full speed in an attempt to beat her friend.

(Continue in the nursery...?)
( @Doodle )
(Bump)

Profile picture by the wonderous Ever!
Old September 17th, 2017, 08:22 PM
Open to RP Whenever

Quote:
The short-furred male gave a softened chuckle at her response, nuzzling the female gently with love and affection. “I know, I know.. I’m sorry that you have to feel like this, but just think of how amazing our kittens will look when they arrive. Beautiful and strong, born as clever Riverclan cats, like their mother.” He said, wrapping his tail around her as he rested his chin on her head, watching as Talonfang drew small little doodles of kittens in the loose dirt in front of them. Despite this wondrous time in their lives, the warrior still grew self-conscious about his bloodline and hoped that his future children wouldn’t be affected in any way, whether that meant bullying by other cats or birth defects since he was not forest-born. He wasn’t sure of what was to come, but he didn’t let this get him down. Sproutwhisker proceeded to groom the dust and grime out of the she-cat’s fur, knowing that it was bothersome at times to lay like this in the dirt. He wondered how his little kittens would react to him. They would be clever and curious sons and daughters that would make him and Talonfang proud, no doubt about that.
Talonfang could see him thinking and said, "Don't worry, our kits will be fine, if any cat or kitten bullies them, they'll have a wall of Talonfang swinging towards them!" She felt proud of herself, she kinda blurted that out. She would do anything it took to keep the kits happy. They will have discipline of course, otherwise they'd be spoiled rats. She wasn't sure if she'd return to her old self or because old and motherly, the last thought kind of worried her.