Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 06:49 AM
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM

Old April 29th, 2018, 07:35 PM
I don’t feel so good...

My Mood: Mysterious
Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

"Sure!" Honeykit agreed casually, with a formal nod of her head. "Let's go!"
"Ill beat you there!" He said excitedly
Old April 29th, 2018, 09:12 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Willowpaw layed on the ground, her brown fur blending in with the dirt slightly, her Olive eyes watched a bird. She waited for her best friend, she had always been with Patchpaw. They were basically inseparable.

@Florence + machine
Old April 29th, 2018, 09:32 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post
Willowpaw layed on the ground, her brown fur blending in with the dirt slightly, her Olive eyes watched a bird. She waited for her best friend, she had always been with Patchpaw. They were basically inseparable.

@Florence + machine
A white and black she cat walked in the clearing her head was a bit low but a smile was put on her face none the less her green eyes shined her tail swayed back and forth as she looked around the clearing her ears perked up as she saw some other apprentices play fighting with each other or warriors sharing tongues here and there and some warriors returning from a hunting patrol . Her chest ached at the sight she knew she wasn't like them she wasn't even clan blood . She wished she was tho. It would make things so much easier knowing that her parents were in fact rogues and how most clans thought of them made her feel ...terrible . It was like she had a choice either prove yourself and stay with the clan or be what they fear , a rogue . Her green eyes showed that ache for a split second then they returned to bright and joyful as she spotted her friend willowpaw a wide smile made its way on her muzzle she was glad that she atleast made one pure friend and with that she was thankful she treated willowpaw like a sister almost . Patchpaw purred and trotted over to willowpaw her ears pricked listening to other sounds " hey willowpaw " she meowed happily now sitting beside her she looked around again and purred " how you been? Have you gotten a mentor yet? " she asked as she leaned in a bit closer to willowpaw.

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 29th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Florence + machine View Post
A white and black she cat walked in the clearing her head was a bit low but a smile was put on her face none the less her green eyes shined her tail swayed back and forth as she looked around the clearing her ears perked up as she saw some other apprentices play fighting with each other or warriors sharing tongues here and there and some warriors returning from a hunting patrol . Her chest ached at the sight she knew she wasn't like them she wasn't even clan blood . She wished she was tho. It would make things so much easier knowing that her parents were in fact rogues and how most clans thought of them made her feel ...terrible . It was like she had a choice either prove yourself and stay with the clan or be what they fear , a rogue . Her green eyes showed that ache for a split second then they returned to bright and joyful as she spotted her friend willowpaw a wide smile made its way on her muzzle she was glad that she atleast made one pure friend and with that she was thankful she treated willowpaw like a sister almost . Patchpaw purred and trotted over to willowpaw her ears pricked listening to other sounds " hey willowpaw " she meowed happily now sitting beside her she looked around again and purred " how you been? Have you gotten a mentor yet? " she asked as she leaned in a bit closer to willowpaw.
Willowpaw smiled happily "Hey! And im great and how are you? No I haven't gotten a mentor, I'm self taught" the mainecoon joked. She loved Patchpaw like a big sister. She always protected her from bullies though, and she accepted Patchpaws parents being rogues.
Old April 29th, 2018, 09:40 PM
:P

Status: 彡 ╰► hiatus ; ghost of a werewolf lurking bout forums✩˚。⋆
Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 oh Gods oh gods oh ogds oh godf hngrj tggggd.99p4t,sfkkk
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

Hazelnutsplash found Rushingwater extremely funny. He didn’t meet many cats like this, who kind of just talked and talked like there was no tomorrow. He was one of those cats as well. Cats who appreciated all of life’s little moments, little miracles that happened. He nodded, agreeing with her. “Yeah, cats who are going to talk are going to talk. I totally get that!” He then was quiet again as he listened to her ramble on again. Hazelnutsplash was never really around other cats much, other cats who talked a lot like him that is. He was surprising himself at how much quieter he was at this moment. I guess it’s just because there’s someone else to fill that empty space that I usually fill. He gave a small nod, agreeing with his thoughts.
At her next words, the tom laughed a little. “Hey, I totally take that as a compliment!” He purred, flicking his tail before settling it around his paws once more. “You should be proud of that compliment, not many cats are brave enough, or nice enough, to say something straight out like that.”
As she mentioned her sibling’s name, Hazelnutsplash nodded. “Yeah, that is a cool name! I have one brother, his name is Chestnutsplash.” The brown tabby tom had heard of Rushingwater’s bigger family. He sometimes wished he had a bigger family, it was only him and his brother. But he did enjoy it being just the two of them as well.
“Well looks like you’ve got your paws full of things to do then!” He meowed, responding to her last statement. “I like doing a lot of those things to. To be honest, I really just do anything at any time. I love trying new things!”

Settingpaw cocked her head at the tom’s statement. Sassy? Me? Her ears instantly flicked backwards. I’m not really getting off to a good start.... But to her, this tomcat was one of the most annoying she’d met. She had a bad habit of judging cats quickly, before she knew them, but she would always try and help them be better anyways. But this cat just had an air of arrogance around him that she wasn’t sure she liked. “I’m not sassy. But I can’t say the same for you.” She flicked her tail at him, her blue eyes flicking away from his own eyes for a moment before she looked back.
Brother? Settingpaw had to think for a moment before she realized what he was saying. Brother. Fallenstar. He must be Fallenstar’s brother. Oh great... Settingpaw could roll her eyes right now. She was dealing with the leader’s younger brother. And the leader’s younger brother seemed to be a bit of a prideful tom. The only reason Settingpaw found him so annoying was that she had a large ego as well. And she hated having that. She just knew she couldn’t ever get rid of it. She’d already tried multiple times. “Well, I actually joined the clan when Russetstar was leader. And it was because...” Settingpaw stopped. She didn’t want to tell this tom about her messed up, broken family. The family that she’d disowned due to how unhappy it was. “Because I was alone, and young, and I needed somewhere to go.” There was a lot to Settingpaw’s background. A lot that no other cat needed to know. And for now, she’d let everyone believe she was a loner, that had joined the clan to be supported. She hoped no one ever found out her connections. And how broken they were. If there was anything Settingpaw hated more than pride, it was a broken, unhappy family.
rushingwater knew that her talking either became overwhelming or as she liked to say, she did the talking for two. it didn't seem that way because well, hazelnutsplash seem just as talkative as her. "yeah, i mean, you can't hold somebody back when their rambling!" she exclaim, excitedly. she nod very quickly, it look like her head would fall off any moment! she let out a small chuckle, she wasn't brave. she just said things before thinking. "thank you~" rushingwater purr, offering a wide smile. "cats should be more nice often! a lot of cats are usually grumpy and rude and just, moody now these days. oh my, i sound like a elder for a second. i'm not that old, am i?" she question, blinking. being around 30's moons wasn't that old. right? rushingwater didn't have a mate and wasn't looking for one. it dawn on her that it must be a bit strange for a cat her age to not have at least a crush. she was just content with her life right now, however. not up for changes. she didn't want to die alone, though. she zoom out for a second but was pull back to earth when the tom spoke again. "wow, you have similar names. is it confusing?" she ask, leaning forward to hear him better. she shrug her shoulders at his last statement, "i'm not someone who tries things out a lot, really. maybe i should try that. "

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 29th, 2018, 09:58 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

Willowpaw smiled happily "Hey! And im great and how are you? No I haven't gotten a mentor, I'm self taught" the mainecoon joked. She loved Patchpaw like a big sister. She always protected her from bullies though, and she accepted Patchpaws parents being rogues.
Patchpaw twitched her ears and laughed a bit with a flick of her tail " if we were all self taught we would all be warriors by now ! " she meowed with the smile never leaving her face her nose twitched " I'm just as great as I can be " she meowed fake happiness soaking in her voice although she wanted to say she wasn't she just didn't want others to worry about her . She was technically a rogue by blood they shouldn't worry about rogues . Her tail started flicking a lot " have ya seen my uncle any where? I can't find him today " she meowed worryingly maybe he was out hunting? She figured that the old tom probably didn't like staying in the elders den everyday .

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Old April 30th, 2018, 06:41 AM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

A small she cat was sitting in camp, A fish hanging from her jaws. She stood up and padded over to a small cover. It was dripping rain out and she sighed. "Great.." She meowed. Birdpaw hated the rain. "Wildheart?" She asked, walking over to the warriors den. "Hey Wildheart, can we hunt?" She asked.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old April 30th, 2018, 07:16 AM
he/xem

My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven & Co View Post
Thrushwhisker smiled at her, his tail trailing her back. "Did you enjoy it?" The warrior asked.
She nodded, smiling back.

bump after 72 hours

Old April 30th, 2018, 10:26 AM
Angelique's Brother!

My Mood: Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Honeykit saw her mother and chased after Lunakit. "Maplefrost, Maplefrost!" She yelped. "I just trapped a lizard!" She laughed enthusiastically, "Come see! Please!" She mewed, beckoning Lunakit and Maplefrost as she turned around and hared towards where she'd left the trapped lizard.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lunaheart View Post
Lunakit ran over to honeykit, ignoring the fact that she stepped on jaguarfangs tail. "Where, where? I don't see it!" Lunakit shouted at the top of her lungs.
Maplefrost rushed over to her biological daughter to see the lizard that she caught. The queen looked down at the lizard, letting out a proud purr. "You definetly will become the best hunter in Riverclan." praised Maplefrost. She looked down at Lunakit with a smile. "And I know that you Lunakit can be just as good. Im proud of both of you." purred the queen, showing that she was truly proud of both of them.

Please know that your perfect no matter what gender, sexuality, etc is.

I'll only be on from 10:00 pm to 1:00 am my time.
Old April 30th, 2018, 02:33 PM

My Mood: Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Loner Forever View Post

Maplefrost rushed over to her biological daughter to see the lizard that she caught. The queen looked down at the lizard, letting out a proud purr. "You definetly will become the best hunter in Riverclan." praised Maplefrost. She looked down at Lunakit with a smile. "And I know that you Lunakit can be just as good. Im proud of both of you." purred the queen, showing that she was truly proud of both of them.
"thanks mommy." lunakit mewed. she looked at the lizard as it was dragged away