Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by Starphobia
Today 05:44 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old March 19th, 2020, 02:04 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

@BILL.

Upon hearing a response the russian blue molly turned her head and promptly began to approach the golden tom. By the time he fully got to his paws, she was already there in front of him. A small sigh escaped her as she allowed her weary bones to rest, sitting down finally.

"I went searching for Honeypaw, I hadn't been able to find them anywhere in camp, nor was I able to find anyone who saw them. So I... Took it as my responsibility, as their mentor, to... To try and find them. I followed the freshest scent as far as I could but the mud, the scent of fox and others just... I lost the trail. I... I couldn't find Honeypaw Lionstar. I'm sorry." The words took a lot out of Cobaltshade, admitting her failure as a mentor. Something she had quietly looked forward to as a chance to move past the death of her mate and the loss of her only kit. So much for that.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 19th, 2020, 02:09 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

"Well," Lionstar mused, though he had to turn his head away from her as he fell into a fit of coughs. "no harm done, Cobaltshade.. that stupid apprentice showed up, anyway, with a bunch of others. Apparently she fell in the river and got swept away, Fazekit the 'can't listen to a single order' managed to save her despite no training, and they found their way into the clown posse of other missing cats who couldn't come up with an excuse as to why they disappeared.

"I'll be honest, I was a little iffy in accepting her back but she's somewhere around here now. I'll have to call another Clan meeting.."
more coughing, his muzzle twisting in a grimace. "Because we have a new Honeypaw, so yours will have her name changed for the time being. But.. as long as you don't plan on running off on a wild goose chase again, there's no harm in making yourself at home."

[ @The Cannibal ]

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old March 19th, 2020, 08:44 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by CheetahPelt View Post
Faking her death? "I always like to keep my options open. And I might just let you in on my plan." She closed her eyes as she nodded, chuckling before turning her gaze back on the spotty tom. She returned his wink with a giggle.

Otterstone's shoulders relaxed, an easy smile settling on her maw as he edged closed, enjoying the feeling of another cat's fur against her own. She noticed how he said fine looking. He thought she was pretty? How kind.

Her eyes half closed, and she started to purr at his kind voice. "You may." She said, her purr soft and sweet. One eye winked open. "May I reciprocate?" She asked.

"Dear Medi-Molly, you don't need to ask to groom my coat. Although, be warned... I'm a little sandy," He purred his words to her at the memory of his little playfight within the sandy banks of their territory stream.

Koistream was an excellent groomer, shockingly. His coat was always so... unkept, clean but his calico fur poked in every direction possible. He was scruffy, what he lacked in personal order he made up for with a heap load of personality.

"How are you coping? With one leg and all. I know it's not uncommon, especially if you wander around the two-leg place, but... still. This isn't exactly a two legs house, is it?" He asked with a sombre hum, turning to look her directly in the eyes; "Are you okay?"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 19th, 2020, 09:18 AM
s

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by chateerio View Post

@Bumblebelly

Newt felt like self-imploding.
Was that the most logical thing to do? Perhaps not, but the unnatural feeling of his mind racing even though it felt immensely numb unsettled him tremendously. Perhaps a nap would resolve all of his problems? He drew a deep breath. Oh, he’d almost forgotten his new fancy moniker, Newtheart. These wild cats had an unconventional naming system, but he couldn’t bring himself to ponder it any longer. The need for socialization was starting to creep up on him, but doubt was plaguing his thoughts. What if they didn’t like him? What were they like? What if they suddenly decided to drop him out in the middle of nowhere alone? His life would be ruined. But wait, they wouldn’t possibly do that, right?
Mayhaps silly inquiries, but they managed to paralyze him. His gentle hazel eyes, now wide from anxiety, quietly rested on every individual that happened to be strolling by, and Newtheart was saddened to discover that he barely knew their names, let alone their personalities or little quirks. Again, another sigh. At least the focus had helped him loosen his muscles a tiny amount, but sadly not enough to actually get him up and going.

Koistream slithered out from the warrior's den with a wide yawn, displaying his impressive set of sharp carnivore teeth. He stretched out, head bowed and flank raised, the tom cats red and black stumpy tail gave a little wiggle in the air as he tried to loosen his body from the grips of sleep. Stand back up to his full height, Koistream's blue and grass green eyes stared the clearing with a slight hunger for them; was it hunger for food or for another cat? Either way, his gaze fell upon the newest member of their clan. Koistream smirked, licking his lips as he casually strolled over. "Fresh faces always perk my interest," He hummed softly to the other cat, an easy smile on his muzzle. "Pleasure to meet such a handsome tom. I'm Koistream,"

please bump me constantly | Dealing with ADHD & Dyslexia.

larkfires best friend
xaviers' ideas bank
Old March 19th, 2020, 09:24 AM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

@BILL.

A look of concern crosses her face as she listens to the leaders coughing. It wasn't a good sign, hopefully the sickness this Newleaf wouldn't be horrible. Hopefully it would be manageable and Riverclan would continue to prosper. Though upon hearing Honeypaw was actually back, that she managed to do something stupid, but was alive and in Riverclan currently, Cobaltshade let out a sigh of relief, closing her eyes. All of that worry, that long time of searching, of being away from home, was for nothing and she couldn't have been happier. At least Honeypaw wasn't dead.

"I see. Thank you Lionstar, I'm sorry for my disappearance. I'll continue to train Honeypaw and hopefully whip her up into shape." The warrior dipped her head slightly before standing back up and going to take a quieter seat in the clearing until the meeting was called.

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old March 19th, 2020, 10:01 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimm View Post
Mossypaw did not give a flip about what his new bossy mentor had to say. " 'First things first' what are you going to do? Huh, talk my ears off?" Mocking the deputy, "Are you sure it's me who needs fixing or is it you?" Not bothering to care about what Sootflare said the tom quickly groomed his pelt before standing up and padding a few pawsteps towards the camp exit. "Are you going to yell at me all day or are you going to try and 'fix' me?" @shortstack

-----
The silver and white apprentice gave a soft chuckle. "I'm j-just thinking about my hunting a-assessment, that's all." Shimmeringpaw said with a small shrug in Salmonsong's direction.

@Okapi
Salmonsong gave a soft smile,” I heard you didn’t pass, don’t worry, you’ll pass next time.” She softly meowed,” Tell you what, I can help you improve so you can pass next time, take your mind off it.”
Old March 20th, 2020, 11:13 AM

My Mood: Yeehaw

@Bumblebelly

Saying Newtheart was surprised when hearing the fellow tom’s voice was an understatement. He nearly jumped out of his skin. He was so focused on his own internal dialogue that he forgot to look around in the external world, and he didn’t notice another figure approaching. His eyes, wide to their fullest extent, snapped towards the unfamiliar features, and it took a tongue-bite to avoid screaming out loud. That.. would’ve been embarrassing.
One corner of his mouth lifted in an awkward smile. “Hah, it’s a pleasure meeting you too, sir,” he giggled.
He couldn’t have possibly imagined what would come out of the tomcat’s mouth afterwards. What..? Handsome? W-what was he saying?
The smile on him froze into an awkward mess, and his eyes naturally traveled to Koi’s to seek the truthfulness of his claims. He needed to know if he was joking or not. He didn’t expect to be met with such.. grace? Beauty, even..?

He had to admit, he was eye candy, as sweet as one could get.

He visibly cringed at his own thoughts. What was he saying? Was he going crazy?
The smile on his lips dissolved into thin air, his eyes started focusing on the ground beneath him. He was visibly distressed, and although he tried to stop, he wasn’t able to. Why was he having such thoughts? Why was this dude complimenting him? Was that allowed?
He looked around to make sure no one had seen that interaction between the two of them, then proceeded to get closer to Koistream. “Please don’t say such things.. I’m not handsome..” he said in a hushed and tremblingly weak voice. He didn’t want people to think he was weird. He wasn’t weird. He couldn’t make direct eye contact with the fellow tom, no matter how hard he tried. “Listen, I-I don’t want to make this awkward, but..” he trailed off, and a few seconds later a forced smirk appeared on his face. He was determined to make friends, so why should he make things weird between them?
“Y’know what? Nevermind! Let’s just forget this whole thing happened, and start over. I’m Newtheart. I.. come from far away.” He claimed with a giggle, still refusing to look at Koi. “Are.. are you from here? Pretty nice place, huh? I see you’ve got.. plenty of water.”

Old March 20th, 2020, 09:39 PM
Engine engine number nine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Lily View Post

@Blissie Bliss

Eagleflower felt a small worm of guilt as he watched the small tom struggle to understand his exclamation. This couldn't be Thunderpaw- Thunderpaw was dead. Snowpaw had seen it himself. But everything was the same; his pelt, his eyes, his slow talk, his unfortunate deafness, and just...him. He couldn't help but shiver as the young tom looked at him, confused. He was so similar to his old friend...jt was creepy. Feeling his fur ruffle uncomfortably, he shook it out, the nerves in his feet tingling for a good shuffle.
"Oh, it's n-nothing, uh, s-sorry!" He mewed as he felt his face grow hot, "You just look so much like an old friend of mine." He gave his chest fur a few embarrassed licks, ears flattened flusteredly.
Fogpaw still felt like he knew this cat. Maybe he had seen him around camp? or maybe he came to visit in the nursery with the other kits? The other one was a little less likely. The deaf apprentice read his lips. "Let me guess his name is Thunderpaw?", he snorted. He didn't even know a Thunderpaw. He could ahve been a cat that died long ago, but he wasn't completely sure at all. "I don't think there's anyone else in this clan who has seen a Thunderpaw.", Fogpaw added.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old March 20th, 2020, 09:41 PM
Good boi in quarantine 😷

My Mood: Happy

As Emberfang walked out into the clearing a nice cold breeze ruffled his black fur. While he stretched he thought to himself, "I need to make some friends." He had never had any friends and has been very lonely recently. Once he had enjoyed the scenery, he went back into the warrior's den and fell into sleep.
Old March 21st, 2020, 09:47 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Ternsky had easily spotted a fish, her sharp orange eyes tracking its movements, and she stopped wading through the water. She waited until it swam closer, her stillness causing it to be unaware of her presence. Then she dove for it, headfirst, paws outstretched. Her paws missed the frantic fish at it began swimming wildly, but thankfully she followed through with her mouth, and caught the scaly creature right in between her jaws.
She lifted her head up with the still wiggling creature in her jaws, turning towards where she'd left Sassafrasfire and Snailriver, upon realizing there had been a much larger wave around her than she personally had created. She spotted the two, Sassafrasfire clinging on top of Snailriver, who seemed to be spluttering for breath, being held down by the other cat. Ternsky began to laugh, though it was short, broken laughs, due to her still trying to hold onto the wriggling fish. She bit down hard, killing the fish and stopping it's movement. Then she threw it towards the bank, and it landed with a plop just above the water line. Smiling, Ternsky turned back to the two felines, wading over to them through the water. "You two crack me up." She snorted, tail flicking with amusement. She then reached out a paw to shove Sassafrasfire off of Snailriver, giving a playful roll of her eyes. "Let's not drown the dumb fish though, I'd prefer he stayed alive."

@implimm @Arie

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.