Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM

Old October 22nd, 2023, 03:28 PM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Nyan's Character Creator! (3.0)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac Nyan View Post
@poppy. Here you go! I hope you like her.

BASICS

Current Name: Skyfall

Past Name(s): Skykit, Skypaw

Future Name(s): N/A

The prefix Sky- was suggested by one of her mothers, Driftsong. It was meant to represent her light blue-gray pelt, which looked like the clear sky that stretches across WindClan's territory, unblocked by trees. The suffix -fall was given to her by her leader, Twilightstar. It accompanied her prefix and was meant to represent how she looked like a piece of sky that had fallen to the earth.

Nickname(s): Sky, Breezy

The nickname Sky is used affectionately and informally by her kin and those she's close to, taking her prefix and dropping the suffix. Breezy is another informal nickname used by various random cats because of how fast she can run.

Sexual Orientation: Polyamorous omnisexual omniromantic with a preference toward toms; graysexual grayromantic

In other words, Skyfall is attracted to cats of every gender, but she has a preference for toms. She experiences attraction infrequently. However, she's willing to be in a relationship with multiple cats at once.

Age (in moons): 27

RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION

Current Affiliation: WindClan

Past Affiliation(s): N/A

Future Affiliation(s): N/A

Current Rank: Warrior

Past Rank(s): Kit, Apprentice

Future Rank(s): N/A

Mentor(s): Rabbitleap: Light brown transgender she-cat with a white muzzle, ear-tips, chest, belly, paws, and tail. She has copper eyes.

Apprentice(s): Pebblepaw: Gray cisgender tom with spots varying in darker and lighter shades of gray covering his pelt. He has dark amber eyes.

PHYSICAL TRAITS

Body Type: Skyfall has a build that's common for most WindClanners. She's small, with legs that are long in proportion to the rest of her body; if she stood next to an average-sized cat, the top of her head, not including her ears, would reach just past their nose. Her tail is very long, but elegantly so. She's lithe and fine-boned, with small, delicate paws, a gently tapered muzzle, and semi-long, finely pointed ears. Despite her delicate build, she's covered in lean muscle, which is especially thick and prominent in her legs.

Fur Type: Like many WindClan cats, Skyfall has short, thick fur. She keeps it smooth but not sleek; it stays down, but it lacks a glossy sheen. It's incredibly soft to the touch.

Fur Coloring: Skyfall has light blue-gray fur. Her underbelly - which barely peeks between her front legs and creeps onto her sides; it's hard to see unless her stomach is exposed - is white, along with her toes and the underside of her tail.

Eye Details: Her eyes are oval-shaped and incredibly clear, easily catching the light and reflecting things.

Eye Coloring: She has deep, rich blue eyes.

Scars/Deformities: Skyfall has a small scar on her right flank caused by her brother, Mitepaw, when they were apprentices. It occurred while they were battle training, and he accidentally had his claws unsheathed. She has another scar, a set of small bite marks on her left shoulder, gained when she accidentally stumbled into a fox den about a week after her warrior ceremony. Their mother wasn't there, thankfully, but one of the cubs jumped onto Skyfall's shoulder. Its teeth were sharp enough to leave a scar.

Other: N/A

Image(s): N/A

Voice: Skyfall has a light, airy voice that often sounds distant, like it's lost in the clouds.

Gait: She walks softly and elegantly, hardly making a sound even when she's not trying.

Scent: She has the typical scents of her home Clan, WindClan - peat, grass, and rabbits - but her scent is heavily infused with heather and gorse flowers.

Diseases/Conditions: Due to her small, delicate figure and short fur, Skyfall is more likely to get sick when it gets cold.

The following will be ranked out of 10.

Coordination: 8/10. Skyfall is a pro at using every part of her body swiftly and efficiently. However, she's better at it while hunting than she is while fighting.

Reflexes: 10/10. Her middle name is "reflex"! (Figuratively, not literally.) She reacts to obstacles quickly and is great at playing the defensive.

Strength: 4/10. Not good; below average. She has some muscle, which helps a lot, but it's better for helping her run long distances and not for fighting in battles. Her small, delicate build makes it easy to overpower her - if you're able to cope with her swift reflexes, that is.

PERSONALITY

Detailed Description: Skyfall's name may represent her appearance, but it also embodies her personality. This young she-cat's head is almost always in the clouds. She likes to drift away from reality and get lost in her own made-up fantasy worlds, her mind in constant motion. This makes it difficult for her to pay attention when she's supposed to, leading to her often missing out on information and garnering a lot of annoyance from others. However, this wild imagination of hers helps Skyfall find multiple solutions to tricky problems - usually ones that others don't think of. Her sense of problem-solving and creativity are like no other, and this is something she's often praised for. Her ability to get lost in her mind also helps her deal with rough life events.

Skyfall is incredibly adaptable, willing to adjust to new environments with a flick of her paw (wrist). Something goes wrong? Something changes? Skyfall's gotten used to it before anyone else. Unfortunately, she can be quite blunt while talking with others, not understanding why they haven't moved on if she has. It isn't easy for her to sympathize or understand other cats. Skyfall is lost in her own world, interacting with others when necessary or if she's close enough with them. This means she doesn't react as strongly to pain or grief; she moves on easily.

With her go-with-the-flow attitude, Skyfall is very laid-back and remains neutral on most topics. This lack of caring can make it difficult for her to understand the gravity of situations, choose sides when it's important to do so, or condemn those who do wrong, but it also helps her stay out of most conflicts and go along with life instead of wasting mental capacity worrying over everything or panicking. She doesn't get scared easily and often acts on impulses.

This she-cat craves freedom. She hates remaining cooped up in camp, forced to abide by strict sets of rules or demands. She does what she wants when she wants... well, with some exceptions. She values alone time, though she isn't shy around others. That being said, Skyfall still cares about WindClan, even though she's unlike most of its warriors. She's free-spirited but loyal to those she loves, and she'd fight to defend the warrior code despite her qualms with its restrictions. WindClan keeps her safe, and her sense of duty tells her she must repay the favor - even if she's only paying attention to Clan affairs half the time.

Traits: Inattentive, imaginative, creative, clever, adaptable, blunt, unsympathetic, detached, introverted, laid-back, unopinionated, brave, impulsive, free-spirited, loyal, dutiful

Mental Age: It depends on how you look at it. Skyfall is quiet and mature enough to seem her age, but with her inattentive nature and head constantly in the clouds, she can seem like a young apprentice.

Psychiatric Complications: Maladaptive Daydreaming Disorder (not caused by trauma), Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD) (click the links for more info on both)

Phobias: Thalassophobia (fear of drowning), claustrophobia (fear of confined places), arachnophobia (fear of spiders), ophidiophobia (fear of snakes)

Sociability: 3/10. She can cope with dealing with others if she has to or wants to (ex. family, friends, her apprentices), but usually, she's terrible at interacting with others. She tends to get distracted mid-conversation, can be blunt or rude, and tends to avoid interaction.

Outlook (1 being very negative, 10 being very positive): 7/10. Skyfall has a generally positive outlook, but she isn't super optimistic.

Responsibility: 4/10. This varies. A lot. Skyfall doesn't do well with specific commands, preferring to operate on her own terms. She tends to get distracted while performing her duties. However, if she's out training an apprentice or on a patrol, she'll put in more effort... though that won't stop her mind from wandering.

Cleanliness: 8/10. Skyfall doesn't care much for appearances, but she takes good care of herself. She can also impulsively groom her fur when she's stuck in a daydream and/or forced to lie around. However, the amount of time spent outside can ruffle it, so it usually stays smooth instead of full-on sleek.

Generosity: 2/10. Skyfall is loathe to give up things for others, but she might have a shred of compassion somewhere. Maybe.

Manners: 4/10. Manners who? Skyfall doesn't care for them. However, she keeps herself presentable enough for them.

Bravery: 8/10. Skyfall doesn't get scared easily and is willing to jump into things without much thought.

More Logical or More Emotional: Emotional

Favorite Season: Greenleaf. It's warm, so she isn't likely to get sick and get confined in camp. Prey is abundant, so she can run the moors and hunt without a care in the world.

Favorite Food(s): Rabbits

Favorite Word(s): Wind, Moor, Open, Free

Favorite Sound(s): The wind whistling in her ears and the swish of grass in motion

Greatest Hope: To become the best hunter in WindClan

Greatest Strength: Her speed/agility and cleverness

Greatest Weakness: Her lack of physical strength and getting easily distracted

Worst Nightmare: Being trapped in a dark, damp place with water and snakes

Deepest Darkest Secret: She's imagined running away before, but she's too loyal to WindClan and her family to do so

Most Treasured Memory: Running across the moor right after her warrior ceremony and bringing down a massive rabbit

Quirk(s):
- When she's caught deep in a daydream, she'll often make odd facial expressions, mouth words, mutter, or even exclaim things aloud
- When she sits or lies down, she's very fidgety/twitchy/antsy, even when she's about to go to sleep
- She often has a clouded look in her eyes
- She often doesn't look directly at those who are speaking to her
- She can randomly break out into sprints, then stop and freeze for a few seconds before continuing on her way

Theme Song(s):

- Miss Independent by Kelly Clarkson
- Unwritten by Natasha Bedingfield

INTERPERSONAL CONNECTIONS

Mother(s):
- Harebreeze: Mottled brown cisgender she-cat with a white underbelly - which barely peeks between her front legs and creeps onto her sides; it's hard to see unless her stomach is exposed - and toes. The underside of her tail is also white. She has pale blue eyes. Biological mother.
- Driftsong: Solid pale blue-gray transgender she-cat with deep, dark green eyes. Biological mother.

Father(s):
- Cocoonstripe: Pale brown, almost white, cisgender tom with classic tabby markings and light green eyes. Driftsong's second mate. Adopted father.

Sibling(s):
- Muddash: Dark, rich brown cisgender tom with darker mottles and deep, dark green eyes. Biological brother; same litter.
- Cloudheart: Mottled gray non-binary (AFAB) cat with a white muzzle and toes. They have pale blue eyes. Biological sibling; same litter.
- Hillfoot: Light-brown-and-pale-gray cisgender she-cat with green eyes. Biological sister; same litter.
- Mitepaw: Solid dark brown cisgender tom with amber eyes. Biological brother; same litter.

Best Friend(s): Rabbitleap, Muddash, Hillfoot, Cloudheart

Friend(s): Mitepaw

Neutral: N/A

Acquaintances: N/A

Enemies: N/A

Crush(es): N/A

Significant Other(s): N/A

Offspring: N/A

RELATIONS

POSITIVE

Cocoonstripe: "He's awesome, supportive, and one of the few cats who understands me. He doesn't reprimand me for having my head in the clouds, and he always makes sure to fill me in on anything I miss. I'm really glad my mother chose him as a mate."

Driftsong: "Like Cocoonstripe, she's always there for me and doesn't get upset when I mess something up. I feel happy and safe around her."

Muddash: "I couldn't ask for a better brother. He can be a bit tough to deal with sometimes, but other than that, he's great to be around. He's always ready to crack a joke even though he seems all stiff and serious on the outside."

Hillfoot: "No one can be as free-spirited as me, but Hillfoot's pretty close. I love hearing about her dreams! She's also great on a hunt, unlike a certain Mud."

Cloudheart: "They're a nice, calming presence. Whenever I need to be away from all the craziness, and I don't want to go out on another run, they're always there for me."

Harebreeze: "I like Driftsong more than her, but Harebreeze isn't a bad mother. She takes care of me and makes sure I'm doing alright. I love her. However, she can get a bit too up-in-my-business - and serious. She doesn't understand my desire to daydream like the others."

Mitepaw: "I mean, we had a good relationship while he was alive. I don't get why everyone made such a big fuss out of him accidentally scarring me. He'd listen politely whenever I talked about my life. He's dead, but what can I do? There's no point in feeling bad about it now. Besides, I'm sure he's happy in StarClan."

Rabbitleap: "She was a great mentor! Like Cocoonstripe and Driftsong, she understands me. She could get a bit annoyed with me sometimes, but she was so patient and explained things in a way that made me want to listen. I don't know if I would've been made a warrior in time if I'd had any other cat as my mentor."

NEUTRAL

Pebblepaw: "I wanted to train him, I really did. He held me back from a lot of lone hunts and runs on the moor. But turning him into a WindClan warrior was important to me. Then he disappeared. I was a bit disappointed at first, but now I don't really care. I don't think of him much; why should I? He chose to leave the warrior's life. I'm sure he's out there on his own adventures."

NEGATIVE

N/A

BACKGROUND

Place of Birth: WindClan's nursery in their old camp

Date of Birth: July 22nd, 2021

Beliefs: StarClan, the Dark Forest. She believes cats who live outside the Clans have their own separate afterlife.

Backstory:

Skykit was born to Harebreeze and Driftsong of WindClan alongside her siblings, Mudkit, Hillkit, Cloudkit, and Mitekit. Driftsong's second mate, Cocoonstripe, often visited and played with them. Skykit had a tendency to wander off and not pay attention, which led to a lot of scolding. Her parents told stories of ShadowClan and the trouble they'd caused in the recent past, which was intriguing to Skykit.

She and her siblings became apprentices. She was given Rabbitleap as a mentor. Rabbitleap struggled at first to deal with Skypaw's tendencies to go where she wasn't supposed to and stop paying attention. Skypaw was falling behind. So, Rabbitleap worked out a curriculum with her apprentice, letting Skypaw talk all about her inner fantasies and then working those into her training. Skypaw caught up quickly to her siblings.

Unfortunately, when Skypaw was 10 moons old, one of her brothers, Mitepaw, who had gone to explore a tunnel he wasn't supposed to go in due to his interest in becoming a tunneler, was caught in a tunnel collapse. He died, and his body was recovered the next day. Skypaw mourned her brother, losing herself in her daydreams to cope with his death. However, it didn't take long for her to come to terms with it, and she didn't understand why it took her parents and other siblings so long to come out of their grief.

Skypaw became a warrior, Skyfall. At 18 moons old, she got an apprentice, Pebblepaw. Skyfall did her best to train him, occasionally missing sessions, but she was more on-task than her family and friends expected her to be. However, Pebblepaw disappeared one day. Skyfall searched for him, going on a little adventure beyond the borders, but she quickly gave up and returned to everyday life in WindClan.

Currently, she serves as a warrior. She's only on the fringe of recent Clan events, not paying much attention to them or caring much about the conflict with RiverClan.

OTHER

Creation Date: November 22nd, 2023

First Post: N/A

Purrks: I'd recommend getting "Kitty Softpaws" and "Ultimate Predator," but that's up to you!

Other: Skyfall's family and mentor are meant to be active (if you'd like). You can adopt them out to give her relations in WindClan!
NYAN SHE'S SO AMAZING
i also love that her name is my original username hehe that's a really cute touch

tysm i'm submitting her asap and I can't wait to rp with her, i'll send the rest of the kk over asap! thanks again, she's absolutely perfect
Old October 22nd, 2023, 06:03 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by poppy. View Post

NYAN SHE'S SO AMAZING
i also love that her name is my original username hehe that's a really cute touch

tysm i'm submitting her asap and I can't wait to rp with her, i'll send the rest of the kk over asap! thanks again, she's absolutely perfect
Aww, ty! I'm so glad you like her. And wait, her name is your original username? I didn't know that! What a coincidence!

New and Improved Character Bios!
Old November 7th, 2023, 06:09 PM

Here you go! I hope you like him. If you're satisfied with your character, please send over the other half of the KK! @Spartan-117

WARNING!!! The following OC bio contains descriptions of abusive family members, mentors, and abandonment.

BASICS

Current Name: Raincloud

Past Name(s): Patch, Rainkit, Rainpaw

The name Patch was hastily given to him by his biological mother, Storm, because of the tri-colored patches covering his pelt. When they were found by the Clan as a kit, their adopted mother gave them the prefix Rain- because the black, dark gray, and white patches covering their pelt made her think of the sky before a storm. The suffix -cloud was given to him by his leader, Dawnstar, for a similar reason: His fur looked like a cloudy sky. They also have a gloomy, “cloudy” personality.

Nickname(s): Gloomy

This nickname is used in a teasing and sometimes rude manner to describe Raincloud because of his “gloomy” personality. It isn’t used by their parents, but it is used by their siblings and some other Clanmates.

Gender: Demiboy (identifies both as a tom and non-binary); AMAB; he/him, they/them (used interchangeably)

Sexual Orientation: Monogamous heterosexual heteroromantic; demisexual demiromantic

In other words, Raincloud is only attracted to she-cats. However, he can’t experience attraction unless he’s formed a strong platonic bond first. They don’t want to be in a relationship with more than one cat at a time.

Age (in moons): 12

RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION

Current Affiliation: ShadowClan

Past Affiliation(s): Rogue

Mentor(s): Darksong: Solid jet-black cisgender she-cat with dark forest-green eyes that almost appear to be black.

Apprentice(s): N/A

PHYSICAL TRAITS

Body Type: Raincloud stands at an average height. He’s neither small nor large. They’re scrawny compared to most ShadowClan cats, giving them a lighter build. However, he has a decent amount of muscle packed on, giving him some strength. Their ears droop distinctively at the tips. He has a long tail and a muzzle that seems too big for his face.

Fur Type: Raincloud has medium-length fur that’s thick and scraggly; they don’t keep it well-maintained. It’s oddly thin and smooth around his tail, making him look like a rat. Their fur is rough and coarse to the touch.

Fur Coloring: He’s covered from head to toe in large, alternating patches of black, dark gray, and white.

Eye Details: Raincloud has large, round eyes that make them constantly look concerned or worried about something.

Eye Coloring: His eyes are a strikingly vivid shade of blue.

Scars/Deformities: Raincloud is young, but they harbor multiple scars. He has a cluster by the end of his tail from multiple instances as a kit where he tried getting away from his parents’ harsh training sessions and they grabbed him; and from his time as an apprentice when he trained with Darksong, and she grabbed him from behind. They have a set of light scratches on their stomach from when, as an apprentice, their foster brother, Shadowtalon (then Shadowpaw) clawed them during a rough training session. A few scars crisscross his flanks. These come from various training sessions, both from kithood and apprenticehood (though mostly the latter, and the ones from kithood aren’t very big).

Other: Raincloud has rough gray paw pads and a black nose.

Voice: Raincloud has a low, almost monotonous voice that they rarely raise. He’s learned to keep it carefully neutral.

Gait: They walk in a slow, hunched manner, though they’re unusually smooth and quiet.

Scent: He has the distinctive scent of his Clan, ShadowClan - pine needles, marshes, decay, and frogs - but the pine needle scent stands above them all.

Diseases/Conditions: N/A - if anything, Raincloud has a tougher immune system than their Clanmates.

Coordination: 6/10. He’s decent at keeping himself and his movements together, but he isn’t a pro.

Reflexes: 9/10 - With their rough life, Raincloud has had to learn how to react fast. Still, he isn’t perfect.

Strength: 6/10 - They’re muscular and have undergone rigorous training, but Raincloud isn’t as passionate as many of their Clanmates, so they haven’t put in any more effort than they need to.

PERSONALITY

Detailed Description: Raincloud is an extremely antisocial cat. He doesn’t like spending much time around others and will hide as much as he can. Is there a dark corner in the camp? Maybe they can go on a lone patrol. Or there aren’t many cats in the warriors’ den... Raincloud will come up with any excuse to stay away from his Clanmates. Raincloud uses as few words as possible to communicate. They don’t like to talk, and anything more than quick chats or small talk is beyond them. Discussing anything bigger makes him shut off entirely. Raincloud hates the society they live in. However, he doesn’t feel like he can break social norms and comply with what others want. They don’t like conflict and want to just get on with their life. This means he doesn’t speak for what he believes in and will do things no matter how much he doesn’t want to. Whatever means staying alive. But who knows? Maybe if they find the right cat, Raincloud will be able to open up...

Raincloud tries to keep a tough exterior, and he’s good at it. Pretending to be something they’re not - that’s what they’ve learned to do. However, on the inside, he’s very sensitive. They try to block out the rough emotions, but they’re impossible, and they often explode when they’re alone. Raincloud has pain and trauma he can hide from others - but not from himself. And they embrace this. Whenever he’s criticized, whenever he hears of another horrendous thing his Clan has done, it hurts. They have conformed in the eyes of others, yes. But Raincloud will always hold true to what he knows to be right, even if everyone else thinks differently. That doesn’t mean they won’t sometimes wonder if they’re weird or out of place, though. It’s difficult to cope with his constant anxiety - always wondering if he’s hiding his emotions well enough, the neverending shame of what he makes himself do to please ShadowClan’s bloodthirsty ways, and the truth that, as much as he knows himself to be right, he’s still conforming to society.

This tough life has led to Raincloud having a pessimistic look on the world. They aren’t all bright and sunny, all looking forward to the future. Every day is new, gray, and bleak. A day of doing the same as yesterday. A day of doing things he doesn’t want to do. Maybe something will bring them out of this funk, but they can’t get out of this yet. Not on his own. And it certainly isn’t easy to find someone in ShadowClan who will help them.

Still, Raincloud knows his way around. They’ve learned to have a way with words to make others like them. It isn’t foolproof, but it’s far better than nothing. Pretending to agree with them usually works. He’s clever, figuring out problems quickly and reacting fast. Their sharp wits are something to be admired, even though they’re usually hidden by a quiet exterior and an avoidance of others. It’s okay, though - Raincloud is content with being by himself. Raincloud isn’t just good at thinking fast - they’re good at going into a deep dive of situations or anything they happen to learn about. Yes, he may jump to defense mechanisms, but he’s a fast learner and often thinks of things that others don’t. It’s a shame they don’t get to use these talents for another Clan - and that so much of their world is clouded by fear and desensitivity. Yet there’s always a chance for that to change... After all, he does have a moral compass. They just have to suppress it and try to pretend it doesn’t exist.

Traits: Antisocial, quiet, introverted, clever, sensitive, compliant, pessimistic, perseverant, discreet, anxious, thoughtful, agreeable, quick-witted, tolerant, desensitived, moral

Mental Age: 28 moons

Psychiatric Complications: Anxiety, Depression

Phobias: Thanatophobia (fear of death), scopophobia (fear of being watched), atelophobia (fear of making mistakes), thalassophobia (fear of drowning), kenophobia (fear of open spaces)

Sociability: 2/10. Raincloud is almost always hiding from others, avoiding them as much as possible. However, if he must talk with others, he’ll try to appeal to them - but that doesn’t make him good at talking.

Outlook (1 being very negative, 10 being very positive): 2/10. Raincloud wants to stay alive, but their world is so bleak that it’s hard to find anything to be positive about or look forward to. To him, it’s like he’ll be stuck in the same cycle forever and that the world is a cruel and dark place.

Responsibility: 9/10. Raincloud is very responsible. With any task, they’ll work as hard as possible and make sure it’s completed. However, when it comes to taking responsibility... it depends on the crime. Usually, he will, but if it could mean his death, he’ll try to find a way to get out of it.

Cleanliness: 4/10. Raincloud doesn’t care much for personal hygiene, but they still clean themself. Occasionally.

Generosity: 3/10. He may give away so much of his life, but if he got to the fresh-kill pile first, that’s his piece of prey. Keeping possession of whatever they can makes them feel like they have some semblance of control over their life, even though they know they hardly have any.

Manners: 7/10. Not perfect, as Raincloud will find any excuse possible to be by himself, but he will act cordial around others.

Bravery: 4/10. Raincloud isn’t nearly as brave as many of his Clanmates. However, they’ll pretend to be.

More Logical or More Emotional: Logical

Favorite Season: Leaf-bare. Since it’s cold, there are less battles, and Raincloud can find more excuses to be by himself and bring back fresh-kill for the Clan so he’ll seem like a loyal, hard-working warrior. They have a strong immune system, which also enables them to be out for longer with less risk of catching an illness.

Favorite Food(s): Shrews, frogs

Favorite Word(s): Freedom, Hope, Cold

Favorite Sound(s): Pine needles crunching beneath his paws, the wind whistling through the trees, and the sound of silence

Greatest Hope: To make himself appear as the “perfect,” model ShadowClan warrior so others will leave him alone and he won’t have to worry all the time

Greatest Strength: Their cleverness and ability to mask their emotions

Greatest Weakness: His fear of showing his true self and his lack of communication with others

Worst Nightmare: Having someone discover their true feelings and getting executed for it

Deepest Darkest Secret: Raincloud hates ShadowClan with all his heart and wishes he could kill Dawnstar and leave, but he feels so stuck that he’s never even contemplated joining another Clan

Most Treasured Memory: Their first taste of freedom as an apprentice, when they managed to slip out during the night, explore the forest by themself, and have fun

Quirk(s):
Raincloud speaks in a monotonous voice
He rarely shows emotion, especially when he’s around his Clanmates; however, he could possibly slip up if he ever talked to someone from another Clan (alone)
Unless they fear for their life or reputation, they will use as short, simple words as possible in a casual conversation and often glance to the side, indicating that they want to get away
His tail-tip often twitches, and his claws often unsheathe, the only outward signs of his agitation he will show; his Clanmates don’t think anything of it
If caught off guard, Raincloud’s expression can look distant or haunted

Theme Song(s):
Therapy Session by NF
My Pain My Pain by Rauf Faik
Mama's Boy by Dominic Fike

Mother(s):
Storm: Cisgender she-cat who is covered in large patches of dark gray and black. She has bright yellow eyes. Biological mother.
Batclaw: Black smoke mackerel tabby cisgender she-cat with distinctive pale markings around her amber eyes. Foster mother.

Father(s):
Snow: Solid, pure white cisgender tom with strikingly vivid blue eyes. Biological father.
Banebreeze: Dark brown classic tabby cisgender tom with dark ginger flecks, a full dark ginger tail, and green eyes. Batclaw’s mate. Foster father.

Sibling(s):
Ice: White cisgender she-kit with small gray splotches and pale blue eyes. Biological sister.
Shadow: Solid black cisgender tom-kit with piercing yellow eyes. Biological brother.
Coldheart: Black smoke classic tabby cisgender she-cat with heterochromia. Her left eye is pale amber, and her right eye is pale green. Daughter of Batclaw and Banebreeze. Foster sister.
Marshsnap: Dark brown cisgender tom with black tabby colorpoints and green eyes. Son of Batclaw and Banebreeze. Foster brother.
Locustfang: Dark brown classic tabby non-binary (AMAB) cat with green eyes and yellow sectoral heterochromia. Kit of Batclaw and Banebreeze. Foster sibling.

Best Friend(s): Ice, Shadow

Friend(s): N/A

Acquaintances: Lilysong

Enemies: Storm, Batclaw, Banebreeze, Coldheart, Marshsnap, Locustfang, Darksong

Crush(es): Lilysong: Dark gray cisgender she-cat with a white belly, paws, and tail-tip. She also has a white dot on her cheek. Her eyes are turquoise.

RELATIONS

POSITIVE

Ice and Shadow: “It’s not like I remember anything about them, but any cat would be better than the siblings I have in ShadowClan. Maybe, if our mother hadn’t abandoned us, we would’ve grown up together. Happy. Safe. Away from all this. Surely I wouldn’t hate them as much as I hate the others.”

Lilysong: “She’s like a ray of light, a breath of fresh air. She’s so positive and beautiful, but... I don’t know enough about her. What if she’s like the others? But then, what if I should take a mate who conforms to ShadowClan’s standards? That way, I’ll seem like a perfect warrior, bringing more kits into this awful mess. ...I don’t want to love her for ShadowClan.”

NEUTRAL

Snow: “I know absolutely nothing about my father. It’s not like I can judge him. Though I do wonder, did he know my mother? Did he know about us?”

NEGATIVE

Storm: “I don’t remember a single thing about her. But she did this to me. She abandoned me for no apparent reason. I was told that I was found near the end of leaf-fall, when it was getting colder... Could that have been it? I don’t care. She was willing to let me die, and instead, I got picked up by ShadowClan. I’ll never forgive her. Never.”

Batclaw: “I hate her. So. Much. She made my life miserable, always reminding me of where I came from and pushing me beyond my limits. She tried to teach me that being a ShadowClan warrior was right. She was obsessed with it, for the Dark Forest’s sake. I never received any love or affection from her. Now she still watches over my shoulder, critiquing me, making sure I don’t step out of line, talking about how wonderful I am, then saying in the next sentence that I’m a borderline failure and that I need to put more effort into this good-for-nothing place. Haven’t I done everything, mother?”

Banebreeze: “He’s slightly less terrible than Batclaw, but that isn’t saying much. He still tormented me, still was willing to drag me by my tail and give me scars, still pressured me. He’s nicer to me nowadays, but I know the second I share anything about what I truly think to him, his entire opinion on me will change. Surely that isn’t right.”

Darksong: “My mentor. She pushed me harder than any apprentice should be pushed, gave me more scars than my parents somehow, tried to make me a model warrior. My apprentice moons were some of the worst of my life, and compared to my kithood, that’s saying something. At least I’m a warrior now... but she still tries to check in on me. I hope she gets on the wrong side of a fox.”

Coldheart: “Could any cat be more uncaring? More selfish and cruel? I’ve seen my sister take more lives than I can count, gleefully licking the blood of the innocent off her claws. I pretend that she’s doing a good job, but really, I hate it. Why does she want to be like this? How is she like this? Unlike me, she’s not pretending. She worships Dawnstar. That makes it even worse. It’s all she’ll ever talk about.”

Marshsnap: “No cat could be crueler than Coldheart - except for Dawnstar herself - but Marshsnap comes close. He only cares about himself. He takes pride in bullying others, including me, and trying to get them down so he can seem higher. It’s frustrating. And annoying.”

Locustfang: “Yet another one of my foster siblings. They fall into the same waters - tormenting me, striving to be a model ShadowClan warrior, encouraging violence and bloodshed, following Dawnstar’s lead. Am I the odd one out, or am I the only one seeing common sense? Locustfang always says I’m frog-brained, which doesn’t help my inner struggles.”

Dawnstar: “If there’s anyone I hate more than my foster family, it’s Dawnstar. She’s the one who rules this Clan and enforces its ways. She’s horrible. Despicable. Evil. She seems to bask in the suffering of others and all things gory. I want to kill her, but I’m no fool. She’d tear my throat out in a second. She’s strong that way - and commanding. I can’t help but grudgingly respect her power and control, but otherwise, I spend every day wishing some mystical force would steal her remaining lives for good.”

BACKGROUND

Place of Birth: The outskirts of ShadowClan territory

Date of Birth: November 7th, 2022

Beliefs: They’ve been taught that the Dark Forest is the main ruling afterlife and that StarClan is the “weak” one that the other Clans look up to. Raincloud wonders if StarClan is actually weak, but he still mainly references the Dark Forest in his sayings, expressions, and thoughts. They also believe that there’s a separate afterlife where cats outside of the Clans go when they die.

Backstory:

Patch was born to Storm and Snow alongside his siblings, Ice and Shadow. They never knew their father, as he left before the kits were born. Since the cold season was coming and Storm wasn’t sure if she could raise her kits - and she didn’t want to be burdened by them, nor did she want any reminder of Snow - she abandoned them right inside ShadowClan’s borders when they were only a week old. Ice and Shadow died, but by some miracle - or was it a curse? - Patch survived. He was found by Banebreeze, who, seeing the opportunity for a new ShadowClan warrior, took him to camp and fostered him. Patch suckled from Banebreeze’s mate, Batclaw, who renamed them Rainkit. His new foster siblings were Coldkit, Marshkit, and Locustkit.

Rainkit was constantly told by their parents and siblings about their origins, how they were abandoned by a rogue she-cat and found with their siblings’ corpses around them. Coldkit, Marshkit, and Locustkit often teased him, though Locustkit was more inclined to put Rainkit down whenever he struggled during training sessions. Speaking of which, Batclaw and Banebreeze - especially the former - pushed them hard to the point of abuse, giving Rainkit permanent scars and constantly telling them that they wouldn’t be enough, that they had to fit the perfect model of a ShadowClan warrior despite their origins. This led to Rainkit hating ShadowClan and the life they were forcing him to lead. It was all he knew, but... it wasn’t right. It was hurting them. He didn’t want to be a warrior.

However, they learned pretty quick that to survive in ShadowClan, they had to pretend to like it. He became an apprentice as Rainpaw alongside his siblings and was given Darksong as a mentor. They hated her. Darksong was just as harsh and controlling as Batclaw, trying to force Rainpaw to fit a mold he didn’t belong in, hurting him constantly, and making him do things he didn’t want to. Rainpaw fantasized about escaping, but seeing what happened to traitors made them realize that they couldn’t. If he was to survive, to make any life for himself at all in the only world he knew, he had to find a way to deal with it. Even if they were constantly scared and watching their back, waiting for the moment someone would think they’d stepped out of line. Even if the world became dull and bleak.

His siblings became focused on becoming warriors, but they still gave Rainpaw a tough time, especially Marshpaw and Locustpaw. Rainpaw did their best to ignore them. During apprenticehood, he also discovered his identity as a demiboy. They didn’t undergo a lot of gender dysphoria, but they did realize that they didn’t feel fully like a tom, but they also didn’t not feel like a tom, so the label fit. Thankfully, most cats in ShadowClan were accepting of this, which was one less thing to worry about.

When Ivysnake was killed and the battles with ThunderClan started, Rainpaw pretended to care. He pretended to be out for ThunderClan’s blood. However, in reality, they didn’t want to fight at all. He got lucky - he never ended up participating in any of the battles, much to his parents’, mentor’s, and siblings’ disappointment. Not like they did, either, but they kept pushing Rainpaw, telling them that to really prove their worth, they should’ve participated.

There was one light in his bleak life. They fell in love with a fellow apprentice, Lilypaw, who was one of the few cats to treat Rainpaw with kindness and not have blood and death at the forefront on her mind. However, Rainpaw has been too nervous to seek her out again, and he constantly wonders if Lilypaw is still the same, especially after she became a warrior as Lilysong.

Now Raincloud is a warrior, alongside their siblings. He isn’t sure what comes next, but all he knows is that he’s stuck in ShadowClan - and if he doesn’t act like a “proper” warrior, his life could go even further downhill real fast. Or even worse, they won’t have a life at all.

OTHER

Creation Date: November 7th, 2023

Purrks: I’d recommend getting “Well Insulated” and “The Collector”!

Other: Raincloud’s family members (except for Storm, Snow, Ice, and Shadow) and mentor are meant to be active (if you’d like). You can adopt them out to give him relations in ShadowClan!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; November 7th, 2023 at 06:09 PM.
Old November 8th, 2023, 09:31 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac Nyan View Post
Here you go! I hope you like him. If you're satisfied with your character, please send over the other half of the KK! @Spartan-117

WARNING!!! The following OC bio contains descriptions of abusive family members, mentors, and abandonment.

BASICS

Current Name: Raincloud

Past Name(s): Patch, Rainkit, Rainpaw

The name Patch was hastily given to him by his biological mother, Storm, because of the tri-colored patches covering his pelt. When they were found by the Clan as a kit, their adopted mother gave them the prefix Rain- because the black, dark gray, and white patches covering their pelt made her think of the sky before a storm. The suffix -cloud was given to him by his leader, Dawnstar, for a similar reason: His fur looked like a cloudy sky. They also have a gloomy, “cloudy” personality.

Nickname(s): Gloomy

This nickname is used in a teasing and sometimes rude manner to describe Raincloud because of his “gloomy” personality. It isn’t used by their parents, but it is used by their siblings and some other Clanmates.

Gender: Demiboy (identifies both as a tom and non-binary); AMAB; he/him, they/them (used interchangeably)

Sexual Orientation: Monogamous heterosexual heteroromantic; demisexual demiromantic

In other words, Raincloud is only attracted to she-cats. However, he can’t experience attraction unless he’s formed a strong platonic bond first. They don’t want to be in a relationship with more than one cat at a time.

Age (in moons): 12

RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION

Current Affiliation: ShadowClan

Past Affiliation(s): Rogue

Mentor(s): Darksong: Solid jet-black cisgender she-cat with dark forest-green eyes that almost appear to be black.

Apprentice(s): N/A

PHYSICAL TRAITS

Body Type: Raincloud stands at an average height. He’s neither small nor large. They’re scrawny compared to most ShadowClan cats, giving them a lighter build. However, he has a decent amount of muscle packed on, giving him some strength. Their ears droop distinctively at the tips. He has a long tail and a muzzle that seems too big for his face.

Fur Type: Raincloud has medium-length fur that’s thick and scraggly; they don’t keep it well-maintained. It’s oddly thin and smooth around his tail, making him look like a rat. Their fur is rough and coarse to the touch.

Fur Coloring: He’s covered from head to toe in large, alternating patches of black, dark gray, and white.

Eye Details: Raincloud has large, round eyes that make them constantly look concerned or worried about something.

Eye Coloring: His eyes are a strikingly vivid shade of blue.

Scars/Deformities: Raincloud is young, but they harbor multiple scars. He has a cluster by the end of his tail from multiple instances as a kit where he tried getting away from his parents’ harsh training sessions and they grabbed him; and from his time as an apprentice when he trained with Darksong, and she grabbed him from behind. They have a set of light scratches on their stomach from when, as an apprentice, their foster brother, Shadowtalon (then Shadowpaw) clawed them during a rough training session. A few scars crisscross his flanks. These come from various training sessions, both from kithood and apprenticehood (though mostly the latter, and the ones from kithood aren’t very big).

Other: Raincloud has rough gray paw pads and a black nose.

Voice: Raincloud has a low, almost monotonous voice that they rarely raise. He’s learned to keep it carefully neutral.

Gait: They walk in a slow, hunched manner, though they’re unusually smooth and quiet.

Scent: He has the distinctive scent of his Clan, ShadowClan - pine needles, marshes, decay, and frogs - but the pine needle scent stands above them all.

Diseases/Conditions: N/A - if anything, Raincloud has a tougher immune system than their Clanmates.

Coordination: 6/10. He’s decent at keeping himself and his movements together, but he isn’t a pro.

Reflexes: 9/10 - With their rough life, Raincloud has had to learn how to react fast. Still, he isn’t perfect.

Strength: 6/10 - They’re muscular and have undergone rigorous training, but Raincloud isn’t as passionate as many of their Clanmates, so they haven’t put in any more effort than they need to.

PERSONALITY

Detailed Description: Raincloud is an extremely antisocial cat. He doesn’t like spending much time around others and will hide as much as he can. Is there a dark corner in the camp? Maybe they can go on a lone patrol. Or there aren’t many cats in the warriors’ den... Raincloud will come up with any excuse to stay away from his Clanmates. Raincloud uses as few words as possible to communicate. They don’t like to talk, and anything more than quick chats or small talk is beyond them. Discussing anything bigger makes him shut off entirely. Raincloud hates the society they live in. However, he doesn’t feel like he can break social norms and comply with what others want. They don’t like conflict and want to just get on with their life. This means he doesn’t speak for what he believes in and will do things no matter how much he doesn’t want to. Whatever means staying alive. But who knows? Maybe if they find the right cat, Raincloud will be able to open up...

Raincloud tries to keep a tough exterior, and he’s good at it. Pretending to be something they’re not - that’s what they’ve learned to do. However, on the inside, he’s very sensitive. They try to block out the rough emotions, but they’re impossible, and they often explode when they’re alone. Raincloud has pain and trauma he can hide from others - but not from himself. And they embrace this. Whenever he’s criticized, whenever he hears of another horrendous thing his Clan has done, it hurts. They have conformed in the eyes of others, yes. But Raincloud will always hold true to what he knows to be right, even if everyone else thinks differently. That doesn’t mean they won’t sometimes wonder if they’re weird or out of place, though. It’s difficult to cope with his constant anxiety - always wondering if he’s hiding his emotions well enough, the neverending shame of what he makes himself do to please ShadowClan’s bloodthirsty ways, and the truth that, as much as he knows himself to be right, he’s still conforming to society.

This tough life has led to Raincloud having a pessimistic look on the world. They aren’t all bright and sunny, all looking forward to the future. Every day is new, gray, and bleak. A day of doing the same as yesterday. A day of doing things he doesn’t want to do. Maybe something will bring them out of this funk, but they can’t get out of this yet. Not on his own. And it certainly isn’t easy to find someone in ShadowClan who will help them.

Still, Raincloud knows his way around. They’ve learned to have a way with words to make others like them. It isn’t foolproof, but it’s far better than nothing. Pretending to agree with them usually works. He’s clever, figuring out problems quickly and reacting fast. Their sharp wits are something to be admired, even though they’re usually hidden by a quiet exterior and an avoidance of others. It’s okay, though - Raincloud is content with being by himself. Raincloud isn’t just good at thinking fast - they’re good at going into a deep dive of situations or anything they happen to learn about. Yes, he may jump to defense mechanisms, but he’s a fast learner and often thinks of things that others don’t. It’s a shame they don’t get to use these talents for another Clan - and that so much of their world is clouded by fear and desensitivity. Yet there’s always a chance for that to change... After all, he does have a moral compass. They just have to suppress it and try to pretend it doesn’t exist.

Traits: Antisocial, quiet, introverted, clever, sensitive, compliant, pessimistic, perseverant, discreet, anxious, thoughtful, agreeable, quick-witted, tolerant, desensitived, moral

Mental Age: 28 moons

Psychiatric Complications: Anxiety, Depression

Phobias: Thanatophobia (fear of death), scopophobia (fear of being watched), atelophobia (fear of making mistakes), thalassophobia (fear of drowning), kenophobia (fear of open spaces)

Sociability: 2/10. Raincloud is almost always hiding from others, avoiding them as much as possible. However, if he must talk with others, he’ll try to appeal to them - but that doesn’t make him good at talking.

Outlook (1 being very negative, 10 being very positive): 2/10. Raincloud wants to stay alive, but their world is so bleak that it’s hard to find anything to be positive about or look forward to. To him, it’s like he’ll be stuck in the same cycle forever and that the world is a cruel and dark place.

Responsibility: 9/10. Raincloud is very responsible. With any task, they’ll work as hard as possible and make sure it’s completed. However, when it comes to taking responsibility... it depends on the crime. Usually, he will, but if it could mean his death, he’ll try to find a way to get out of it.

Cleanliness: 4/10. Raincloud doesn’t care much for personal hygiene, but they still clean themself. Occasionally.

Generosity: 3/10. He may give away so much of his life, but if he got to the fresh-kill pile first, that’s his piece of prey. Keeping possession of whatever they can makes them feel like they have some semblance of control over their life, even though they know they hardly have any.

Manners: 7/10. Not perfect, as Raincloud will find any excuse possible to be by himself, but he will act cordial around others.

Bravery: 4/10. Raincloud isn’t nearly as brave as many of his Clanmates. However, they’ll pretend to be.

More Logical or More Emotional: Logical

Favorite Season: Leaf-bare. Since it’s cold, there are less battles, and Raincloud can find more excuses to be by himself and bring back fresh-kill for the Clan so he’ll seem like a loyal, hard-working warrior. They have a strong immune system, which also enables them to be out for longer with less risk of catching an illness.

Favorite Food(s): Shrews, frogs

Favorite Word(s): Freedom, Hope, Cold

Favorite Sound(s): Pine needles crunching beneath his paws, the wind whistling through the trees, and the sound of silence

Greatest Hope: To make himself appear as the “perfect,” model ShadowClan warrior so others will leave him alone and he won’t have to worry all the time

Greatest Strength: Their cleverness and ability to mask their emotions

Greatest Weakness: His fear of showing his true self and his lack of communication with others

Worst Nightmare: Having someone discover their true feelings and getting executed for it

Deepest Darkest Secret: Raincloud hates ShadowClan with all his heart and wishes he could kill Dawnstar and leave, but he feels so stuck that he’s never even contemplated joining another Clan

Most Treasured Memory: Their first taste of freedom as an apprentice, when they managed to slip out during the night, explore the forest by themself, and have fun

Quirk(s):
Raincloud speaks in a monotonous voice
He rarely shows emotion, especially when he’s around his Clanmates; however, he could possibly slip up if he ever talked to someone from another Clan (alone)
Unless they fear for their life or reputation, they will use as short, simple words as possible in a casual conversation and often glance to the side, indicating that they want to get away
His tail-tip often twitches, and his claws often unsheathe, the only outward signs of his agitation he will show; his Clanmates don’t think anything of it
If caught off guard, Raincloud’s expression can look distant or haunted

Theme Song(s):
Therapy Session by NF
My Pain My Pain by Rauf Faik
Mama's Boy by Dominic Fike

Mother(s):
Storm: Cisgender she-cat who is covered in large patches of dark gray and black. She has bright yellow eyes. Biological mother.
Batclaw: Black smoke mackerel tabby cisgender she-cat with distinctive pale markings around her amber eyes. Foster mother.

Father(s):
Snow: Solid, pure white cisgender tom with strikingly vivid blue eyes. Biological father.
Banebreeze: Dark brown classic tabby cisgender tom with dark ginger flecks, a full dark ginger tail, and green eyes. Batclaw’s mate. Foster father.

Sibling(s):
Ice: White cisgender she-kit with small gray splotches and pale blue eyes. Biological sister.
Shadow: Solid black cisgender tom-kit with piercing yellow eyes. Biological brother.
Coldheart: Black smoke classic tabby cisgender she-cat with heterochromia. Her left eye is pale amber, and her right eye is pale green. Daughter of Batclaw and Banebreeze. Foster sister.
Marshsnap: Dark brown cisgender tom with black tabby colorpoints and green eyes. Son of Batclaw and Banebreeze. Foster brother.
Locustfang: Dark brown classic tabby non-binary (AMAB) cat with green eyes and yellow sectoral heterochromia. Kit of Batclaw and Banebreeze. Foster sibling.

Best Friend(s): Ice, Shadow

Acquaintances: Lilysong

Enemies: Storm, Batclaw, Banebreeze, Coldheart, Marshsnap, Locustfang, Darksong

Crush(es): Lilysong: Dark gray cisgender she-cat with a white belly, paws, and tail-tip. She also has a white dot on her cheek. Her eyes are turquoise.

RELATIONS

POSITIVE

Ice and Shadow: “It’s not like I remember anything about them, but any cat would be better than the siblings I have in ShadowClan. Maybe, if our mother hadn’t abandoned us, we would’ve grown up together. Happy. Safe. Away from all this. Surely I wouldn’t hate them as much as I hate the others.”

Lilysong: “She’s like a ray of light, a breath of fresh air. She’s so positive and beautiful, but... I don’t know enough about her. What if she’s like the others? But then, what if I should take a mate who conforms to ShadowClan’s standards? That way, I’ll seem like a perfect warrior, bringing more kits into this awful mess. ...I don’t want to love her for ShadowClan.”

NEUTRAL

Snow: “I know absolutely nothing about my father. It’s not like I can judge him. Though I do wonder, did he know my mother? Did he know about us?”

NEGATIVE

Storm: “I don’t remember a single thing about her. But she did this to me. She abandoned me for no apparent reason. I was told that I was found near the end of leaf-fall, when it was getting colder... Could that have been it? I don’t care. She was willing to let me die, and instead, I got picked up by ShadowClan. I’ll never forgive her. Never.”

Batclaw: “I hate her. So. Much. She made my life miserable, always reminding me of where I came from and pushing me beyond my limits. She tried to teach me that being a ShadowClan warrior was right. She was obsessed with it, for the Dark Forest’s sake. I never received any love or affection from her. Now she still watches over my shoulder, critiquing me, making sure I don’t step out of line, talking about how wonderful I am, then saying in the next sentence that I’m a borderline failure and that I need to put more effort into this good-for-nothing place. Haven’t I done everything, mother?”

Banebreeze: “He’s slightly less terrible than Batclaw, but that isn’t saying much. He still tormented me, still was willing to drag me by my tail and give me scars, still pressured me. He’s nicer to me nowadays, but I know the second I share anything about what I truly think to him, his entire opinion on me will change. Surely that isn’t right.”

Darksong: “My mentor. She pushed me harder than any apprentice should be pushed, gave me more scars than my parents somehow, tried to make me a model warrior. My apprentice moons were some of the worst of my life, and compared to my kithood, that’s saying something. At least I’m a warrior now... but she still tries to check in on me. I hope she gets on the wrong side of a fox.”

Coldheart: “Could any cat be more uncaring? More selfish and cruel? I’ve seen my sister take more lives than I can count, gleefully licking the blood of the innocent off her claws. I pretend that she’s doing a good job, but really, I hate it. Why does she want to be like this? How is she like this? Unlike me, she’s not pretending. She worships Dawnstar. That makes it even worse. It’s all she’ll ever talk about.”

Marshsnap: “No cat could be crueler than Coldheart - except for Dawnstar herself - but Marshsnap comes close. He only cares about himself. He takes pride in bullying others, including me, and trying to get them down so he can seem higher. It’s frustrating. And annoying.”

Locustfang: “Yet another one of my foster siblings. They fall into the same waters - tormenting me, striving to be a model ShadowClan warrior, encouraging violence and bloodshed, following Dawnstar’s lead. Am I the odd one out, or am I the only one seeing common sense? Locustfang always says I’m frog-brained, which doesn’t help my inner struggles.”

Dawnstar: “If there’s anyone I hate more than my foster family, it’s Dawnstar. She’s the one who rules this Clan and enforces its ways. She’s horrible. Despicable. Evil. She seems to bask in the suffering of others and all things gory. I want to kill her, but I’m no fool. She’d tear my throat out in a second. She’s strong that way - and commanding. I can’t help but grudgingly respect her power and control, but otherwise, I spend every day wishing some mystical force would steal her remaining lives for good.”

BACKGROUND

Place of Birth: The outskirts of ShadowClan territory

Date of Birth: November 7th, 2022

Beliefs: They’ve been taught that the Dark Forest is the main ruling afterlife and that StarClan is the “weak” one that the other Clans look up to. Raincloud wonders if StarClan is actually weak, but he still mainly references the Dark Forest in his sayings, expressions, and thoughts. They also believe that there’s a separate afterlife where cats outside of the Clans go when they die.

Backstory:

Patch was born to Storm and Snow alongside his siblings, Ice and Shadow. They never knew their father, as he left before the kits were born. Since the cold season was coming and Storm wasn’t sure if she could raise her kits - and she didn’t want to be burdened by them, nor did she want any reminder of Snow - she abandoned them right inside ShadowClan’s borders when they were only a week old. Ice and Shadow died, but by some miracle - or was it a curse? - Patch survived. He was found by Banebreeze, who, seeing the opportunity for a new ShadowClan warrior, took him to camp and fostered him. Patch suckled from Banebreeze’s mate, Batclaw, who renamed them Rainkit. His new foster siblings were Coldkit, Marshkit, and Locustkit.

Rainkit was constantly told by their parents and siblings about their origins, how they were abandoned by a rogue she-cat and found with their siblings’ corpses around them. Coldkit, Marshkit, and Locustkit often teased him, though Locustkit was more inclined to put Rainkit down whenever he struggled during training sessions. Speaking of which, Batclaw and Banebreeze - especially the former - pushed them hard to the point of abuse, giving Rainkit permanent scars and constantly telling them that they wouldn’t be enough, that they had to fit the perfect model of a ShadowClan warrior despite their origins. This led to Rainkit hating ShadowClan and the life they were forcing him to lead. It was all he knew, but... it wasn’t right. It was hurting them. He didn’t want to be a warrior.

However, they learned pretty quick that to survive in ShadowClan, they had to pretend to like it. He became an apprentice as Rainpaw alongside his siblings and was given Darksong as a mentor. They hated her. Darksong was just as harsh and controlling as Batclaw, trying to force Rainpaw to fit a mold he didn’t belong in, hurting him constantly, and making him do things he didn’t want to. Rainpaw fantasized about escaping, but seeing what happened to traitors made them realize that they couldn’t. If he was to survive, to make any life for himself at all in the only world he knew, he had to find a way to deal with it. Even if they were constantly scared and watching their back, waiting for the moment someone would think they’d stepped out of line. Even if the world became dull and bleak.

His siblings became focused on becoming warriors, but they still gave Rainpaw a tough time, especially Marshpaw and Locustpaw. Rainpaw did their best to ignore them. During apprenticehood, he also discovered his identity as a demiboy. They didn’t undergo a lot of gender dysphoria, but they did realize that they didn’t feel fully like a tom, but they also didn’t not feel like a tom, so the label fit. Thankfully, most cats in ShadowClan were accepting of this, which was one less thing to worry about.

When Ivysnake was killed and the battles with ThunderClan started, Rainpaw pretended to care. He pretended to be out for ThunderClan’s blood. However, in reality, they didn’t want to fight at all. He got lucky - he never ended up participating in any of the battles, much to his parents’, mentor’s, and siblings’ disappointment. Not like they did, either, but they kept pushing Rainpaw, telling them that to really prove their worth, they should’ve participated.

There was one light in his bleak life. They fell in love with a fellow apprentice, Lilypaw, who was one of the few cats to treat Rainpaw with kindness and not have blood and death at the forefront on her mind. However, Rainpaw has been too nervous to seek her out again, and he constantly wonders if Lilypaw is still the same, especially after she became a warrior as Lilysong.

Now Raincloud is a warrior, alongside their siblings. He isn’t sure what comes next, but all he knows is that he’s stuck in ShadowClan - and if he doesn’t act like a “proper” warrior, his life could go even further downhill real fast. Or even worse, they won’t have a life at all.

OTHER

Creation Date: November 7th, 2023

Purrks: I’d recommend getting “Well Insulated” and “The Collector”!

Other: Raincloud’s family members (except for Storm, Snow, Ice, and Shadow) and mentor are meant to be active (if you’d like). You can adopt them out to give him relations in ShadowClan!
my god! this was so worth waiting for! Sending the rest of the KK now!

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old November 8th, 2023, 02:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan-117 View Post
my god! this was so worth waiting for! Sending the rest of the KK now!
I'm so glad you like them!

Old November 9th, 2023, 06:38 AM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Original character or WCO
original character
Anything you want in particular? This can be a name, gender, sexuality, Clan, personality trait, backstory event, etc.:

Name: casper
Clan: none
Personality: playful, intelligent, tactful, sharp witted, obsessive, delusional, off his rocker, someone who loves the game ( think deranged man who loves a good show )
Backstory: something very dark ^^ throw in some cannibalism! Maybe for his family members he tricked them into a game that cost them their life’s?throw in a fire where he gets half of his face scorched.

Anything you DON'T want? Like a Clan, a personality or backstory event you want to avoid, etc.
No clan, no mushy backstory
Include family members? This will just be a brief description of their physical appearance and won't cost any additional KK:

Mother: lady Angela - a massive pale brown and white tabbyMaine coon mix - alive ( somehow )
Father: trigger - a large muscular red point rom cat with dull jade green eyes. - deceased
Sister: Elizabeth - a fluffy red and brown patched kitten with faint tabby markings - deceased
Sister - Lilian - a pure brown tabby with red tabby markings
Brother: duke - a small pale red Tom with brown paws - deceased

Other
Have fun with this crazy man!
Theme song: Charlie’s inferno by that handsome devil
Mention Me: @Tac Nyan

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; November 9th, 2023 at 09:18 AM.
Old November 9th, 2023, 01:56 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Original character or WCO: WCO please!
Anything you want in particular?: A lady-cat! I was thinking maybe I could have a character who's - for once - happy? Idk, there's a first time for everything haha. But i totally want a bit of trauma in the backstory
Anything you DON'T want?: Nope! I'm not too picky when it comes to backstory
Include family members?: Sure
Other: I saw the one you did for @/Spartan-117, and it was so amazing!!

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 10th, 2023, 06:55 PM
fatha it's me michael

Bump Policy: 4 Days
My Mood: Paranoid

omg!!!!!!

Original character or WCO: WCO!!
Anything you want in particular? This can be a name, gender, sexuality, Clan, personality trait, backstory event, etc.: any clan but windclan PLEASE I HAVE SO MANY CATS IN WINDCLAN I HAVE 5 CATS IN WINDCLAN FOR THE LOVE OF THE UNIVERSE
ooh and make them F L O O F Y

Anything you DON'T want? Like a Clan, a personality or backstory event you want to avoid, etc.: no windclan and maybe no extroverted traits? i have a lot of extroverted and ambiverted cats haha

Include family members? This will just be a brief description of their physical appearance and won't cost any additional KK: :0 yasss

Other: nope :]

Skeleton you are my friend,
but you are made of bone.

my characters | my carrd
Old November 10th, 2023, 07:27 PM

@Zel @sock @KataroAndTheHeather

All accepted! It may take a while, but I promise I’ll get them done. Please pay the upfront price!

Old November 17th, 2023, 07:10 PM

@Zel Here you go! I hope you like him.

WARNING!!! This character bio contains cannibalism, torture, drowning, violence, death, and other dark and disturbing themes.

"It's quite a simple game, really. You five lovely little kitties are trapped in this forest. Okay, so you may live here, but that's not the point. This isn't the same home you've known. Is it me, or is it getting hot in here? That's because of the burning stick I'm holding in my mouth. All you have to do is escape the forest before the flames reach you. It starts in three... two... Oh, you're already running? Shameful. Getting a head start. Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the fire until the last moment... Oh, well! Have fun!"

BASICS

Current Name: Casper

Past Name(s): N/A

He was given the name "Casper" by his mother's Twolegs not for any particular reason. They just liked the name and thought it fit him.

Nickname(s): Mad Casper, the Fiery Demon, the Demonic Stranger

He's traveled through many places and created quite a reputation for himself. The first nickname he got, Mad Casper, was widespread throughout the neighborhood he lived in because of the strange way he acted and his quirky personality. He'd soon come to claim a much more fearsome title: the Fiery Demon, named after his act of arson where he played a game by setting a section of the forest on fire, killing four of the five cats whom he forced to partake in his game. The Demonic Stranger is a far more common nickname whispered by nearly everyone who knows of him. He travels, and no one knows him very well, so they view him as a stranger - but they know of his evil, sadistic deeds. He's known more as the Demonic Stranger than he is by his real name.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual biromantic; allosexual alloromantic

In other words, Casper is attracted to toms and she-cats. However, he doesn't stay in a committed relationship and prefers to jump around. He's never taken an official mate.

Age (in moons): 54

RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION

Current Affiliation: Rogue

Past Affiliation(s): Kittypet

Current Rank: N/A

Past Rank(s): Kit

Mentor(s): N/A

Apprentice(s): Scavenger: Black cisgender tom with jagged gray markings on his cheeks and dark copper eyes. Casper wanted to train him as a "gamemaster's apprentice," but he quickly got bored.

PHYSICAL TRAITS

Body Type: Casper is large. If he stood next to an average-sized cat, the top of that cat's head, not including their ears, would reach his chin. He's muscular, with a strong, sturdy build. Still, some of his ribs are visible. He's surprisingly flexible for someone of his size and stature. Casper's ears almost appear to be too big for his head, and he has an elegantly long tail. He has broad, sturdy paws.

Fur Type: He has long, thick, fluffy fur that he keeps so sleek that it seems to shine.

Fur Coloring: Casper has red fur. His mackerel tabby markings are so faint that they are hardly visible. His muzzle, ear-tips, belly, paws, lower half of his back legs, and upper half of his tail (including the tail-tip) are white.

Eye Details: Casper has almond-shaped eyes.

Eye Coloring: His eyes are jade-green. His left eye is pale and cloudy.

Scars/Deformities: The left side of his face is scorched badly enough so that the fur can't grow back. His left eye is blind. These both occurred when he tried to burn five cats alive. His left ear is badly tattered - both from the fire and an encounter with a dog - and his right ear has multiple notches. Casper has other various scars scattered across his flanks from encounters with other cats and predators.

Other: He has a hot pink nose.

Voice: His voice is high-pitched yet scratchy. It's often edged with a note of insanity or playfulness.

Gait: Casper moves gracefully with his head held high and his tail in the air like he just doesn't care.

Scent: He smells of dust, Twoleg objects, and blood. Some claim that there's a lingering aroma of smoke clinging to his pelt...

Diseases/Conditions: N/A

Coordination: 9/10. Casper's pretty confident with the way his body moves.

Reflexes: 8/10. Although his build slows him down a bit, Casper's reflexes are otherwise pretty fast.

Strength: 7/10. Despite his build, he's better adapted to moving quickly and gracefully than he is to using brute force. But if he must, then he isn't bad at it.

PERSONALITY

Detailed Description: At first glance, Casper may not seem like a threat. He's as playful as a kit, always hopping on his paws and making exaggerated facial expressions, giggling and making lame jokes. Where's the fun in being stuck up and serious? Casper hates a boring existence and constantly needs entertainment. But, though he has the playfulness of a kit, he certainly doesn't have the mind of one. Casper is sharper than a claw. He picks up on things quickly, learns fast, and connects the dots faster than most. It's easy to find his way out of tricky situations because he's able to use what's around him and think outside the box. He also doesn't stand around and hesitate - he acts fast, thinking on his paws. These sharp wits and intelligence make for an interesting character, especially combined with his love for games.

His cleverness and quick mind aren't the only mature things about him. Casper is incredibly tactful. He's learned the hard way that if he tells someone they're about to die or at the very least horrifically maimed, they're going to get scared and run away. So, he's learned to be careful with his words - careful and clever, maybe even charming, one might say. Though he isn't the best charmer, he usually knows what to avoid saying until the last moment, when it's already too late for the other cat to escape. Even in regular interactions, he has a reputation to keep sharp and a desire to interact with others. Even he understands that he can't say, "Hey, I'm the guys who's committed many gruesome murders and eaten a few guys." So, although he might say that for fun, he knows when to not say it in case he wants to hold a conversation.

Speaking of his nature, Casper is very sadistic. He gives little to no care for others. His understanding of what they feel doesn't make him worried or sad; rather, he loves the thrill of imagining what they're going through. He views others as less than feline, objects with emotions that he can toy with. He also has an incredibly delusional perspective of the world. Casper thinks he's the main character, that he's the one the world was made for and that it exists for him to make his games. Everything he finds is for his convenience. Other than scaring other cats away, there are no consequences for his actions. His world is his games. He loves making them. His enjoyment goes to the point of obsession. Casper does not let things go, no matter how small. He wants what he wants when he wants it. If things aren't going his way, he'll do everything he can to fix it - but it might drive him to the point of insanity. He doesn't want the fabric of his reality to shatter.

Casper forges his own path. As mentioned before, he doesn't care about others, nor does he think of others as real beings. This is his domain. His world. He is the ruler. The creator. The God. But he doesn't expect others to bow to him. No, common sense and delusions mix and meld in this tom's head, warping the fabric of what's real and what's imagined. Casper knows they won't bow to him. Instead, he'll use them in his games. He does what he wants, but he also acts mysterious, purposefully weaving riddles (oddly clever compared to his terrible jokes) and mixing lies and truths for his own amusement.

His creativity knows no bounds. Who knows what he'll come up with next?

Traits: Playful, intelligent, quick-witted, ambiverted, sharp, tactful, mysterious, sadistic, narcissistic, delusional, obsessive, vindictive, callous, creative

Mental Age: 5 moons or 54 moons; it depends

Psychiatric Complications: Delusional Disorder, Schizoid Personality Disorder, Antisocial Personality Disorder (click on the links to learn more about them)

Phobias: Gamophobia (fear of being in a committed relationship), kenophobia (fear of empty spaces), athazagoraphobia (fear of being forgotten), hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia (fear of very long and complex words)

Sociability: 6/10. Casper isn't the most social guy and sometimes prefers to be on his own, but at the same time, he also likes talking to other cats sometimes. He usually knows how to make his way around a conversation.

Outlook (1 being very negative, 10 being very positive): 10/10. The world is his, after all! One giant game...

Responsibility: 1/10. Casper has no sense of responsibility. He just does whatever he likes.

Cleanliness: 8/10. He keeps his fur surprisingly sleek, although he spends a lot of time in dirty areas, so the smell of dust often lingers on his pelt.

Generosity: 1/10. HAHAHAHAHA no. Casper views everyone else as small, insignificant beings.

Manners: 5/10. This depends. He can have decent manners if he tries, and he does want to try sometimes, but other times, he throws any pretense of manners to the wind.

Bravery: 10/10. It's easy to be brave when you aren't worried at all about your personal health or safety.

More Logical or More Emotional: Emotional

Favorite Season: Leaf-bare. You can make so many fun mazes and obstacle courses with the snow! Add in the risk of hypothermia, and you've got a real treat.

Favorite Food(s): Whatever's in the trash bin, cat flesh

Favorite Word(s): Game, Master, Fire, Crazy, Demon

Favorite Sound(s): The shock of other cats, the screams of the fearful or dying, the crunch of the garbage as he shifts through it, and anything that makes a funny noise

Greatest Hope: To be the best gamemaster in the world!

Greatest Strength: His creativity and his bravery

Greatest Weakness: His obsessive nature and his lack of sympathy

Worst Nightmare: Being in a white void, away from his world, with no cats to play with and nothing to make a game out of

Deepest Darkest Secret: He knows his mother is alive, but he doesn't know where she is. He usually doesn't care if cats escape his games, but her... Casper won't let anyone know of his failure. He even tries to bury it from himself, living in the delusion that she perished, too. But sometimes, he remembers...

Most Treasured Memory: Killing his family

Quirk(s):
- Casper often has a distant look in his eyes, as if his mind is elsewhere.
- He hops on his paws, finding it difficult to sit still.
- One of his eyes sometimes twitches sporadically.
- He usually has a smile on his face.
- He likes making himself sound mysterious.
- He moves smoothly despite his stature.

Theme Song(s):
- Charlie's Inferno by That Handsome Devil (no link because the song isn't WCO-appropriate)
- Alastor's Game by The Living Tombstone
- Just Gold by Mandopony

Mother(s): Lady Angela: Pale-brown-and-white mackerel tabby cisgender she-cat with amber eyes. Biological mother.

Father(s): Trigger: Red-point cisgender tom with dull jade-green eyes. Biological father.

Sibling(s):
Elizabeth: Red-and-brown patched cisgender she-kit with faint mackerel tabby markings and green eyes. Biological sister; same litter.
Lillian: Brown tabby cisgender she-cat with red mackerel tabby markings and amber eyes. Biological sister; same litter.
Duke: Pale red cisgender tom with brown paws and amber eyes. Biological brother; same litter.

Best Friend(s): N/A

Neutral: Scavenger

Acquaintances: N/A

Enemies: Lady Angela, Trigger, Elizabeth, Lillian, Duke

Crush(es): N/A

Offspring: He wouldn't know.

RELATIONS

POSITIVE

N/A

NEUTRAL

Scavenger: "He wasn't half bad. Took to my games well. It was fun teaching him for a time, heh! But then I realized that this was my game, not his. No other kitties should know my craft. Only me. Just me. Plus, it was getting boring and tiring trying to teach him. His flesh was delicious."

NEGATIVE

Lady Angela: "Lady, Lady. Such a fancy name for my mom. I don't like it. I think she's more of a Mouse, really. Or a Rat? Nah, not elegant enough. Where was I? Oh, right! Silly, pretty kitty who hardly looked my way. Who put me on a path where I felt like I had no control. Not fun. I hate her. At least she died. Oh... oh. She's alive. No, I won't think about that! I said nothing! She's dead, I tell you! Dead!"

Trigger: "Another silly, blind kitty who forgot he had a son. So maddening. I hope he liked the foxes, teehee!"

Elizabeth: "Dead. Forgotten. Came out lifeless. A shame she never got to experience my games. Wow, that rhymed! Anyway, I won't be as forgotten as her."

Lillian: "B O R I N G. No fun. Stuck-up like Mom. Watching her die was fun!"

Duke: "Thought he was the talk of the town. No, silly! I was! Bet you can't gloat now, not with all that water in your lungs. I guess you could say you feel like you're DROWNING! Get it? 'Cause you can't talk anymore? 'Cause you drowned?"

BACKGROUND

Place of Birth: Inside a Twoleg nest in a fairly large Twolegplace

Date of Birth: May 17th, 2019

Beliefs: He doesn't care whether there's an afterlife or not

Backstory:

Casper was born to Lady Angela and Trigger in a Twoleg nest alongside his siblings, Elizabeth, Lillian, and Duke. Elizabeth died moment after birth. At two moons old, Casper showed himself to love games. He was the most creative of his siblings, often coming up with games and loving to play with them. But he was also oddly distant sometimes, staring off into space and thinking. Life wasn't bad, but something was missing. Kind of boring, you know? And he'd get frustrated, too, because his mother would hardly glance toward him and his siblings. She always talked of them getting taken away by new Twolegs. Talked about how they wouldn't need to be around her anymore, so they shouldn't get attached. This instilled the idea in Casper that strong emotional bonds shouldn't be formed. He didn't understand why his siblings seemed so upset by the idea of being away from their mother. He also wondered about his father sometimes. Why didn't he come to visit at all? Who even was he? Well, Casper knew his name and assumed he must be ginger because of him and his siblings, but otherwise, he didn't know.

At two moons, he was given away to a new pair of Twolegs. Him and his siblings stayed nearby - the Twolegs who adopted them were all friends - and Casper quickly met his father. Cool, right? He knew Trigger now! But Trigger hardly cared. Yeah, their family knew each other. But Lady Angela and Trigger only wanted their kits to be good housecats. They didn't care about them on an emotional level. Lillian learned to be as stuck-up as her mother, while Duke enjoyed making himself seem all-powerful. Casper didn't know his path.

He spent a lot of time alone. He tried talking to other cats, but they often moved away from him because his interest in gamemaking weirded them out. Casper didn't mind at first. He just spent time alone, brainstorming fun ideas, usually outside of his Twoleg nest. The surrounding woods was fun to play in. He was quite creative and clever. But those started to get boring, y'know? Advanced games of catch and chase and mazes got repetitive and tiresome after a while. Casper wanted something more fun. Conflictingly, he loved his game ideas. He thought they were amazing. Slowly but surely, he became more and more upset that nobody else appreciated them. He wanted to show them. Show the world.

So, when he was about 12 moons old, he got his family together and showed them his talents. Obstacle courses, advanced updates on old games, etc. Casper was so proud! But they shook their heads. Laughed. Spat in his face. Called him weird. Said his skills were useless. Just be a good housecat, they said. Your housefolk won't care for any of this. Casper felt dejected.

He spent even more time alone, trying to devise the perfect games. But his parents and siblings kept ignoring him. Casper wondered if he'd ever have control. These games... he couldn't let them go. They were his world. His reality. Yet his family kept looking the other way.

It was an accident. Casper had been building an obstacle course of sorts and dug a pit, covering it with sticks and leaves. Then some random rogue came running toward him with a fox on her tail. Casper ran up a tree, but, when he looked down, he saw the rogue fall into the pit. She wailed for help as the fox advanced. Casper didn't feel upset. He didn't care about the rogue at all. If anything, it was thrilling, exciting. He wanted to know if she'd escape. Which she didn't. The fox killed her and left the body behind.

Casper had a eureka moment. His games were boring because there weren't any stakes. Nobody was getting hurt. But when someone was in danger... It was so fun. And didn't fear make you get attention? Maybe this was how he could get his family to pay attention.

First, he had to do more experiments. He set up more traps, led more cats to their demise. It was so addictive. So thrilling. Casper loved getting in the mindset of these games. Loved putting his heart into them. It was playtime but with real stakes! At the same time, his resentment toward his family grew. They didn't know what he was doing, and he hated that. They kept treating him like nothing. No one.

When he was done experimenting, he set up the final arena. He lured foxes into a den using dead fresh-kill; managed to hide adders in a bunch of rocks, which would hopefully scare the victim into a raging river; moved a hawk's nest somewhere into the fray; made plenty of pits and traps. He even destabalized a rock formation so that the slightest movement could cause a rockslide. It was much fun. Casper couldn't wait to show his family. They'd see just how wrong they were about him... as they went to their deaths. Yes, he wanted them dead. It wouldn't be fun if there was a chance they survived. Besides, they deserved it for dismissing his life, his craft.

Casper managed to convince them to follow him into the forest, into the middle of his arena. Then he slid into the shadows. He knew every trick, so he could hide from it. His lost family called for him, trying to find the way out, and Casper replied - telling them that they needed to find a way out before death claimed them.

Of course, the family panicked - and they died. One by one. Trigger discovered the fox den and quickly perished; Lillian ran into the rockslide while trying to escape the poisonous snakes; and Duke went the opposite direction, drowning. Somehow, Lady Angela avoided the worst of the traps and managed to escape somewhere into a neighboring Twolegplace, forever lost from her home. This made Casper furious. But otherwise, he was glad. His pesky family was out of the way. Now, without their burden, he could work toward making other cats respect him.

He played more games around the neighborhood. His view of reality became more and more distorted. All Casper could care about was his games. Nobody else mattered. He began to think that the world was made for him, that every opportunity was his.

Casper got tired with kittypet life and shed his collar, moving away from his Twolegplace and becoming a rogue. He was bored of staying in one place, and he quickly realized the benefit of moving. There was so much he could do, so much he could enjoy. So many new things, so many new games to create! But he wasn't used to hunting his own prey. Casper began to go hungry.

In the woods, he found a campsite and scavenged from there. But he noticed something interesting: the housefolk kept a fire burning. A new idea for a game came to mind. Casper went around, getting some cats to trust him enough to come to the forest. He went back to the campfire with a stick, approached the cats, and set the forest on fire. It wasn't as well planned, but it was such fun! Seeing them run, observing their reactions... Unfortunately, it got more out of control than he expected, causing the left side of his face to burn severely. However, Casper didn't let that frighten him. It was just another fun thing about the games - the unpredictability. How fun! How delightful! Casper didn't care about his own safety.

Rumors of this event spread. Casper found himself becoming a celebrity of sorts. He loved it.

But he was going hungry. Pickings were slim. It was hard to hunt for food... but he killed cats so easily with his games. Casper got an idea and ate one of his victims. He found that he loved the taste of cat flesh. He also developed ways to catch other pieces of fresh-kill, but they weren't as good to him.

At one point, he thought of passing on his craft. He took on an apprentice of sorts named Scavenger, a young cat who he found skulking about on his own. But he soon grew bored and figured that he should be the only one with his unique skillset. So, he attacked Scavenger, killed him, and ate him.

Casper currently travels wherever he wants, entertaining himself and his little world with his sadistic games. With each passing day, he delves deeper into his existence of madness and fun.

OTHER

Creation Date: November 17th, 2023

Purrks: N/A

Other: If he existed in The Hunger Games, he would 100% be Head Gamemaker.

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; November 18th, 2023 at 04:17 PM.