Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Off-Topic (OOC) > Visual Arts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 01:41 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:38 PM
ShadowClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by ChaosBringer.
Today 01:32 PM
Lionsbeach
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 01:22 PM

Old November 18th, 2023, 07:52 PM

Bump Policy: I'm not sure yet.
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Nyan's Character Creator! (3.0)

@sock Here's your character! I may or may not have put a bit of myself in her, haha. She was so fun to make!

"It's my grand design! I'll never, ever leave you behind!" - Superstar by CG5

BASICS

Current Name: Carnation

Past Name(s): N/A

Future Name(s): N/A

Her mother gave her this name because everyone in her family had a flower-themed name, and she wanted her daughter to have good luck in the romantic department - carnations symbolize romance.

Nickname(s): Sweetheart

She's given this nickname by everyone she's close to because of her sweet, passionate personality.

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual homoromantic (lesbian); allosexual alloromantic

In other words, Carnation is only attracted to she-cats.

Age (in moons): 24

RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION

Current Affiliation: Loner

Past Affiliation(s): N/A

Future Affiliation(s): N/A

Current Rank: N/A

Past Rank(s): Kit

Future Rank(s): N/A

Mentor(s): N/A

Apprentice(s): N/A

PHYSICAL TRAITS

Body Type: Carnation is massive. If she were standing next to an average-sized cat, the top of that cat's head, not including their ears, would reach just above her chest. She has a sturdy build, with a broad chest, shoulders, paws, and back. Her ears are long and taper to gentle points. She also has an elegantly long tail. Carnation is neither slender nor pudgy, and she doesn't have a lot of muscle mass. She's the perfect mix of powerful and elegant.

Fur Type: Carnation has long, flowing fur that's thick and extremely soft to the touch. It's neither sleek nor messy, resting somewhere in between. Her ear-tips are tufted, and the ears themselves are full of fur. She has a bushy tail and thick, mane-like fur around her neck.

Fur Coloring: Her fur is a beautiful shade of pale orange with darker blotched tabby markings. She has a white splotch on her chest, white back paws, and white rings around her eyes.

Eye Details: She has huge, round, reflective eyes.

Eye Coloring: Carnation's eyes are a dark shade of amber.

Scars/Deformities: Her long, thick coat makes it difficult to get scars. However, Carnation has a few. There are some light, thin ones scattered across her paw pads from getting stuck in a patch of thorns and a thicker one on her front left paw pad from cutting it open on a fence. There's a small notch in the side of her right ear from an encounter with a rogue. There's also a large bite, mostly hidden by her fur, which she received from a fox.

Other: Carnation often gets bits of leaf litter and moss stuck in her fur, especially her tail. They can be hard to see from a distance.

Image(s): N/A

Voice: Due to her broader chest and larger stature, Carnation has a deep voice. However, it's smooth, lilting, and rather pleasant to listen to.

Gait: Carnation walks with a heavier step, but moons of practice has enabled her to move with more silence and grace. If only the same could be said about her younger years...

Scent: Carnation smells strongly of flowers, ferns, and moss, but there's an underlying aroma of leaf litter and old wood. Ironically, she smells more like dandelions and daisies than she does carnations.

Diseases/Conditions: N/A

The following will be ranked out of 10.

Coordination: 6/10. Carnation may have practiced moving gracefully and with control for a long time, but with long fur that can drag on roots and branches and a massive build, she won't get anywhere near what a cat half her size and weight could manage.

Reflexes: 5/10. Mostly because of her build, Carnation doesn't react the fastest, and she isn't the most agile. That doesn't mean she lacks all skills, though.

Strength: 9/10. Carnation may not have packed on muscle, but her body type and what life experience she's gained makes her a formidable opponent. Her strength will only increase as time goes on.

PERSONALITY

Detailed Description: If you think you've met a devoted cat, one meeting with Carnation will blow them right out of the water. Her dedication and loyalty know no bounds. If she pledges herself to anyone or anything - whether it be a certain cat or a group of cats - she will never abandon that loyalty. She'll stick by your side, offering support in the hardest of times, and willing to risk her life for those she loves without question. Unfortunately, this devotion means that Carnation won't ask necessary questions and is prone to trusting blindly once she's formed a relationship. Relationships, platonic and romantic alike, take time, so when they've formed, Carnation expects the other cat to share the same traits as her. Unfortunately, that isn't how the world works.

Carnation is also the sweetest cat you'll ever meet. She's brimming with sunshine and positivity even though she understands that the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a wonderful combination of traits - someone who looks on the bright side despite knowing the pain and trials of the world. She loves offering advice and helping out, and she always has a kind word for everyone she meets. She's sympathetic, too, always doing her best to understand the pain of others. But even the best traits have their downsides. Carnation can spend so long trying to take care of others that she forgets to take care of herself. She's willing to sacrifice an unhealthy amount of herself to make others happy. She can also drive herself crazy trying to understand others, often feeling guilty whenever she's happy and someone else isn't. She just wishes she could understand everything and fix every flaw in the world.

Her perfectionism can run her into the ground. Every little flaw she makes, every mistake, gets translated into her being and dominates her mind. Carnation has learned how to overcome some things, but certainly not all. The larger issue hasn't yet been fixed. What's funny is that she won't judge others nearly as harshly, always making excuses on their behalf and forgiving too easily. It can be a struggle as Carnation tries to figure out her place in the world and how harshly to judge herself versus how harshly she should judge others.

Other than constantly worrying about philosophy and making others happy, Carnation is surprisingly confident. When she forms an opinion, she holds firm, and it's difficult to sway her. She's passionate about whatever she holds dear and her own values in life: Spreading kindness and positivity, trying to do her best, and helping those who need it.

Traits: Devoted, loyal, supportive, steadfast, trusting, sweet, optimistic, bright, helpful, kind, sympathetic, selfless, philosophical, overthinker, perfectionistic, forgiving, worrisome, confident, strong-willed, passionate

Mental Age: 30 moons

Psychiatric Complications: Anxiety, Hyper-Empathy Disorder

Phobias: Atelophobia (fear of imperfection), phasmophobia (fear of ghosts/spirits), atychiphobia (fear of rejection/failure), dementophobia (fear of going mad/insane)

Sociability: 10/10. Carnation loves interacting with others and is almost always a pleasant cat to be around!

Outlook (1 being very negative, 10 being very positive): 9/10. Carnation believes that there is always light in the world. However, she also recognizes that the world isn't perfect and that there are flaws.

Responsibility: 10/10. Carnation feels responsibility for everyone and everything, often to a fault.

Cleanliness: 6/10. She tries, she really does, but living in a forest with long, thick fur means that there's a high likelihood of getting things stuck in her pelt. She also likes to roll in flowers to get their scent on her pelt.

Generosity: 10/10. Carnation gives so much of herself that, at some point, she'll need to learn that it's okay to care about herself, too.

Manners: 9/10. She's pretty good but not perfect.

Bravery: 8/10. Carnation is willing to face most threats, but she has common sense to know when to stay away. That is, unless someone she loves is in danger. If so, that bravery can be bumped up to a reckless 10/10.

More Logical or More Emotional: Emotional

Favorite Season: Newleaf. There are so many pretty flowers blooming, and the world is full of green, growing things... It's beautiful, and it smells so good!

Favorite Food(s): Shrews, birds

Favorite Word(s): Flower, Bloom, Sunshine, Love, Hope, Peace, Respect

Favorite Sound(s): The rustle of ferns and flowers in the wind, the buzz of a bug's wings, and the scuttle of prey over the earth

Greatest Hope: To be loved by every good cat she meets

Greatest Strength: Her sweet, empathetic nature and her physical strength

Greatest Weakness: Her perfectionism and anxiety over cats not liking her

Worst Nightmare: Turning into someone cold and cruel who doesn't care about others (even if this is an irrational fear)

Deepest Darkest Secret: She's afraid of foxes

Most Treasured Memory: Playing in flower fields with her siblings as a young cat, overlooked by her parents, who watched with big smiles on their faces.

Quirk(s):
- Carnation cocks her head to the side and nods often when listening to someone speak
- When in a new/unfamiliar situation, she pauses for a moment to collect her thoughts
- She glances from side to side when it's silent
- Sometimes, she'll alter her body movements to mimic someone else's (for example, if she's walking slower than someone else, she'll move faster)

Theme Song(s):
- Superstar by CG5
- Still Dancing by OR3O
- Good To Be Alive by CG5

INTERPERSONAL CONNECTIONS

Mother(s): Lily: White cisgender she-cat with pale orange spotted tabby colorpoints and amber eyes. Biological mother.

Father(s): Aster: Light gray mackerel tabby cisgender tom with dark blue eyes. Biological father.

Sibling(s):
Daisy: Pure, solid white cisgender she-cat with rich yellow eyes. Biological sister; same litter.
Rose: Rich orange cisgender she-cat with classic tabby markings and amber eyes. Biological sister; same litter.
Jasmine: White cisgender she-cat with pale orange colorpoints and dark blue eyes. Biological sister; same litter.
Hibiscus: Orange mackerel tabby cisgender tom with white legs and blue eyes. Biological brother; same litter.

Best Friend(s): Lily, Aster, Daisy, Rose, Jasmine, Hibiscus

Friend(s): N/A

Neutral: N/A

Acquaintances: N/A

Enemies: N/A

Crush(es): N/A

Significant Other(s): N/A

Offspring: N/A

RELATIONS

POSITIVE

Lily: "No one could ask for a better mother. She taught me so much about caring for others and working hard. She educated me in a way that helped me learn; she could be harsh sometimes, sure, but that's not what I remember about her. I'm so happy I have her in my life."

Aster: "No one could ask for a better father. I've heard so many terrible stories about fathers who abandon their kits, but Aster would never do that to us. No, he raised us just as much as Lily did, teaching me to care for everyone and help wherever I can. I'm so lucky. It hurts so much whenever I hear about others' broken families... I really am lucky."

Daisy: "One of my dear sisters. It's funny because the scent of daisies almost always clings to my pelt. We hang out all the time, laughing and making jokes, running through the forest without a care in the world. She helps me loosen up. I'm close with all my sisters, and I really hope this isn't insensitive to say, but... I feel like I'm closest with Daisy. Is that wrong? I should love them all equally. But... that's just how I feel."

Rose: "If I'm romantic, Rose is even more so. She's already had two litters with different toms! I don't know if I could ever match her carefree spirit, her willingness to move from cat to cat. But she never breaks their hearts - no, she never cheated on any of her mates, and she told them upfront that she didn't want to settle with one. She can be very headstrong, but I love her all the same, even though we're so different."

Jasmine: "My dear sister. I miss you so much. It took me a long time to come to terms with the fact that I didn't cause your death and that it was a fatal accident. Those things happen, unfortunately. But I loved her so much. We all had such fun together. I can't think of a time I ever argued with Jasmine. Or is my brain altering my memories?"

Hibiscus: "I often hang out with him and Daisy. He's so much fun! I love hunting with him. We talk a lot, too. His kind personality and level head are both things I aspire for."

NEUTRAL

N/A

NEGATIVE

N/A

BACKGROUND

Place of Birth: A forest some ways away from Clan territory

Date of Birth: November 11th, 2021

Beliefs: Carnation isn't sure. She thinks spirits exist, but where, she doesn't know - and she's deathly afraid of them.

Backstory:

Carnation was born to Lily and Aster alongside her siblings, Daisy, Rose, Jasmine, and Hibiscus. From a young age, she had a good life. She played with her siblings, and, although they argued a lot, they matured and grew closer as they got older. Lily and Aster taught them all they needed to know about the world, helping them hunt, fight, and avoid predators. Carnation liked her existence. It was simple. Fun.

But she knew the world was full of dangers and so many other cats. She wasn't sheltered - no, she met many cats over the course of her life. They brought news, too, so much news that pained her heart. A tyrannical leader of the Dawn who skinned trespassers and forced her cats to obey horrific rules; a noble nation led by the Twilight who cared for the weak but defended themselves when they must; a broken nation who passed from leader to leader, suffering from natural disasters and lack of strength; and a nation who constantly shifted, going from brutal methods to a sense of peace. Carnation loved hearing these stories. Yet as time grew on and she grew older and matured, she couldn't help thinking about these cats. About the world. It got overwhelming at times. She wanted to help everyone but avoid direct conflict; she wondered if she could get anyone to like her.

This constant exposure was good and bad. On one paw, it gave Carnation good perspective. On the other, it gave her anxiety.

One time, as an adult, Carnation was out hunting with Jasmine when they were attacked by a fox. Carnation knew what to do and ran, but Jasmine froze. Carnation turned back to help her sister, but by then, it was too late. Jasmine was killed. Carnation managed to grab the body, risking a bite to the leg, and brought her home.

Carnation was lost in her grief for a while. She felt guilty for Jasmine's death, replaying the moment over and over in her head, feeling like she could prevent it. But, after some talks with her parents, siblings, and passersby, she finally realized that Jasmine's death wasn't her fault. She couldn't be perfect; life wasn't predictable. Carnation was able to get her grief off her mind and live her life. However, the event changed her. She'd already been a cat-pleaser, but now a sense of duty, rock-solid, had developed in her. Carnation didn't want to leave anyone behind. Ever. And another piece of anxiety lurked in the back of her mind, too. What if something random happened that she couldn't prevent? How could one judge life if it was so unpredictable?

But Carnation tries to shove these thoughts away, focusing on what's in front of her even if her mind keeps jumping to the future. She's currently living in that same forest with her family, wondering what tomorrow brings.

OTHER

Creation Date: November 18th, 2023

First Post: N/A

Purrks: N/A

Other: N/A

New and Improved Character Bios!

Last edited by TheNyanCatMinecart; November 18th, 2023 at 07:53 PM.
Old November 18th, 2023, 08:50 PM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tac Nyan View Post
@sock Here's your character! I may or may not have put a bit of myself in her, haha. She was so fun to make!

"It's my grand design! I'll never, ever leave you behind!" - Superstar by CG5

BASICS

Current Name: Carnation

Future Name(s): N/A

Her mother gave her this name because everyone in her family had a flower-themed name, and she wanted her daughter to have good luck in the romantic department - carnations symbolize romance.

Nickname(s): Sweetheart

She's given this nickname by everyone she's close to because of her sweet, passionate personality.

Sexual Orientation: Homosexual homoromantic (lesbian); allosexual alloromantic

In other words, Carnation is only attracted to she-cats.

Age (in moons): 24

RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION

Current Affiliation: Loner

Past Affiliation(s): N/A

Future Affiliation(s): N/A

Current Rank: N/A

Past Rank(s): Kit

Future Rank(s): N/A

Mentor(s): N/A

Apprentice(s): N/A

PHYSICAL TRAITS

Body Type: Carnation is massive. If she were standing next to an average-sized cat, the top of that cat's head, not including their ears, would reach just above her chest. She has a sturdy build, with a broad chest, shoulders, paws, and back. Her ears are long and taper to gentle points. She also has an elegantly long tail. Carnation is neither slender nor pudgy, and she doesn't have a lot of muscle mass. She's the perfect mix of powerful and elegant.

Fur Type: Carnation has long, flowing fur that's thick and extremely soft to the touch. It's neither sleek nor messy, resting somewhere in between. Her ear-tips are tufted, and the ears themselves are full of fur. She has a bushy tail and thick, mane-like fur around her neck.

Fur Coloring: Her fur is a beautiful shade of pale orange with darker blotched tabby markings. She has a white splotch on her chest, white back paws, and white rings around her eyes.

Eye Details: She has huge, round, reflective eyes.

Eye Coloring: Carnation's eyes are a dark shade of amber.

Scars/Deformities: Her long, thick coat makes it difficult to get scars. However, Carnation has a few. There are some light, thin ones scattered across her paw pads from getting stuck in a patch of thorns and a thicker one on her front left paw pad from cutting it open on a fence. There's a small notch in the side of her right ear from an encounter with a rogue. There's also a large bite, mostly hidden by her fur, which she received from a fox.

Other: Carnation often gets bits of leaf litter and moss stuck in her fur, especially her tail. They can be hard to see from a distance.

Voice: Due to her broader chest and larger stature, Carnation has a deep voice. However, it's smooth, lilting, and rather pleasant to listen to.

Gait: Carnation walks with a heavier step, but moons of practice has enabled her to move with more silence and grace. If only the same could be said about her younger years...

Scent: Carnation smells strongly of flowers, ferns, and moss, but there's an underlying aroma of leaf litter and old wood. Ironically, she smells more like dandelions and daisies than she does carnations.

Coordination: 6/10. Carnation may have practiced moving gracefully and with control for a long time, but with long fur that can drag on roots and branches and a massive build, she won't get anywhere near what a cat half her size and weight could manage.

Reflexes: 5/10. Mostly because of her build, Carnation doesn't react the fastest, and she isn't the most agile. That doesn't mean she lacks all skills, though.

Strength: 9/10. Carnation may not have packed on muscle, but her body type and what life experience she's gained makes her a formidable opponent. Her strength will only increase as time goes on.

PERSONALITY

Detailed Description: If you think you've met a devoted cat, one meeting with Carnation will blow them right out of the water. Her dedication and loyalty know no bounds. If she pledges herself to anyone or anything - whether it be a certain cat or a group of cats - she will never abandon that loyalty. She'll stick by your side, offering support in the hardest of times, and willing to risk her life for those she loves without question. Unfortunately, this devotion means that Carnation won't ask necessary questions and is prone to trusting blindly once she's formed a relationship. Relationships, platonic and romantic alike, take time, so when they've formed, Carnation expects the other cat to share the same traits as her. Unfortunately, that isn't how the world works.

Carnation is also the sweetest cat you'll ever meet. She's brimming with sunshine and positivity even though she understands that the world isn't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a wonderful combination of traits - someone who looks on the bright side despite knowing the pain and trials of the world. She loves offering advice and helping out, and she always has a kind word for everyone she meets. She's sympathetic, too, always doing her best to understand the pain of others. But even the best traits have their downsides. Carnation can spend so long trying to take care of others that she forgets to take care of herself. She's willing to sacrifice an unhealthy amount of herself to make others happy. She can also drive herself crazy trying to understand others, often feeling guilty whenever she's happy and someone else isn't. She just wishes she could understand everything and fix every flaw in the world.

Her perfectionism can run her into the ground. Every little flaw she makes, every mistake, gets translated into her being and dominates her mind. Carnation has learned how to overcome some things, but certainly not all. The larger issue hasn't yet been fixed. What's funny is that she won't judge others nearly as harshly, always making excuses on their behalf and forgiving too easily. It can be a struggle as Carnation tries to figure out her place in the world and how harshly to judge herself versus how harshly she should judge others.

Other than constantly worrying about philosophy and making others happy, Carnation is surprisingly confident. When she forms an opinion, she holds firm, and it's difficult to sway her. She's passionate about whatever she holds dear and her own values in life: Spreading kindness and positivity, trying to do her best, and helping those who need it.

Traits: Devoted, loyal, supportive, steadfast, trusting, sweet, optimistic, bright, helpful, kind, sympathetic, selfless, philosophical, overthinker, perfectionistic, forgiving, worrisome, confident, strong-willed, passionate

Mental Age: 30 moons

Psychiatric Complications: Anxiety, Hyper-Empathy Disorder

Phobias: Atelophobia (fear of imperfection), phasmophobia (fear of ghosts/spirits), atychiphobia (fear of rejection/failure), dementophobia (fear of going mad/insane)

Sociability: 10/10. Carnation loves interacting with others and is almost always a pleasant cat to be around!

Outlook (1 being very negative, 10 being very positive): 9/10. Carnation believes that there is always light in the world. However, she also recognizes that the world isn't perfect and that there are flaws.

Responsibility: 10/10. Carnation feels responsibility for everyone and everything, often to a fault.

Cleanliness: 6/10. She tries, she really does, but living in a forest with long, thick fur means that there's a high likelihood of getting things stuck in her pelt. She also likes to roll in flowers to get their scent on her pelt.

Generosity: 10/10. Carnation gives so much of herself that, at some point, she'll need to learn that it's okay to care about herself, too.

Manners: 9/10. She's pretty good but not perfect.

Bravery: 8/10. Carnation is willing to face most threats, but she has common sense to know when to stay away. That is, unless someone she loves is in danger. If so, that bravery can be bumped up to a reckless 10/10.

Favorite Season: Newleaf. There are so many pretty flowers blooming, and the world is full of green, growing things... It's beautiful, and it smells so good!

Favorite Food(s): Shrews, birds

Favorite Word(s): Flower, Bloom, Sunshine, Love, Hope, Peace, Respect

Favorite Sound(s): The rustle of ferns and flowers in the wind, the buzz of a bug's wings, and the scuttle of prey over the earth

Greatest Hope: To be loved by every good cat she meets

Greatest Strength: Her sweet, empathetic nature and her physical strength

Greatest Weakness: Her perfectionism and anxiety over cats not liking her

Worst Nightmare: Turning into someone cold and cruel who doesn't care about others (even if this is an irrational fear)

Deepest Darkest Secret: She's afraid of foxes

Most Treasured Memory: Playing in flower fields with her siblings as a young cat, overlooked by her parents, who watched with big smiles on their faces.

Quirk(s):
- Carnation cocks her head to the side and nods often when listening to someone speak
- When in a new/unfamiliar situation, she pauses for a moment to collect her thoughts
- She glances from side to side when it's silent
- Sometimes, she'll alter her body movements to mimic someone else's (for example, if she's walking slower than someone else, she'll move faster)

Theme Song(s):
- Superstar by CG5
- Still Dancing by OR3O
- Good To Be Alive by CG5

Mother(s): Lily: White cisgender she-cat with pale orange spotted tabby colorpoints and amber eyes. Biological mother.

Father(s): Aster: Light gray mackerel tabby cisgender tom with dark blue eyes. Biological father.

Sibling(s):
Daisy: Pure, solid white cisgender she-cat with rich yellow eyes. Biological sister; same litter.
Rose: Rich orange cisgender she-cat with classic tabby markings and amber eyes. Biological sister; same litter.
Jasmine: White cisgender she-cat with pale orange colorpoints and dark blue eyes. Biological sister; same litter.
Hibiscus: Orange mackerel tabby cisgender tom with white legs and blue eyes. Biological brother; same litter.

Best Friend(s): Lily, Aster, Daisy, Rose, Jasmine, Hibiscus

Friend(s): N/A

Neutral: N/A

Acquaintances: N/A

Enemies: N/A

Crush(es): N/A

Significant Other(s): N/A

Offspring: N/A

RELATIONS

POSITIVE

Lily: "No one could ask for a better mother. She taught me so much about caring for others and working hard. She educated me in a way that helped me learn; she could be harsh sometimes, sure, but that's not what I remember about her. I'm so happy I have her in my life."

Aster: "No one could ask for a better father. I've heard so many terrible stories about fathers who abandon their kits, but Aster would never do that to us. No, he raised us just as much as Lily did, teaching me to care for everyone and help wherever I can. I'm so lucky. It hurts so much whenever I hear about others' broken families... I really am lucky."

Daisy: "One of my dear sisters. It's funny because the scent of daisies almost always clings to my pelt. We hang out all the time, laughing and making jokes, running through the forest without a care in the world. She helps me loosen up. I'm close with all my sisters, and I really hope this isn't insensitive to say, but... I feel like I'm closest with Daisy. Is that wrong? I should love them all equally. But... that's just how I feel."

Rose: "If I'm romantic, Rose is even more so. She's already had two litters with different toms! I don't know if I could ever match her carefree spirit, her willingness to move from cat to cat. But she never breaks their hearts - no, she never cheated on any of her mates, and she told them upfront that she didn't want to settle with one. She can be very headstrong, but I love her all the same, even though we're so different."

Jasmine: "My dear sister. I miss you so much. It took me a long time to come to terms with the fact that I didn't cause your death and that it was a fatal accident. Those things happen, unfortunately. But I loved her so much. We all had such fun together. I can't think of a time I ever argued with Jasmine. Or is my brain altering my memories?"

Hibiscus: "I often hang out with him and Daisy. He's so much fun! I love hunting with him. We talk a lot, too. His kind personality and level head are both things I aspire for."

NEUTRAL

N/A

NEGATIVE

N/A

BACKGROUND

Place of Birth: A forest some ways away from Clan territory

Date of Birth: November 11th, 2021

Beliefs: Carnation isn't sure. She thinks spirits exist, but where, she doesn't know - and she's deathly afraid of them.

Backstory:

Carnation was born to Lily and Aster alongside her siblings, Daisy, Rose, Jasmine, and Hibiscus. From a young age, she had a good life. She played with her siblings, and, although they argued a lot, they matured and grew closer as they got older. Lily and Aster taught them all they needed to know about the world, helping them hunt, fight, and avoid predators. Carnation liked her existence. It was simple. Fun.

But she knew the world was full of dangers and so many other cats. She wasn't sheltered - no, she met many cats over the course of her life. They brought news, too, so much news that pained her heart. A tyrannical leader of the Dawn who skinned trespassers and forced her cats to obey horrific rules; a noble nation led by the Twilight who cared for the weak but defended themselves when they must; a broken nation who passed from leader to leader, suffering from natural disasters and lack of strength; and a nation who constantly shifted, going from brutal methods to a sense of peace. Carnation loved hearing these stories. Yet as time grew on and she grew older and matured, she couldn't help thinking about these cats. About the world. It got overwhelming at times. She wanted to help everyone but avoid direct conflict; she wondered if she could get anyone to like her.

This constant exposure was good and bad. On one paw, it gave Carnation good perspective. On the other, it gave her anxiety.

One time, as an adult, Carnation was out hunting with Jasmine when they were attacked by a fox. Carnation knew what to do and ran, but Jasmine froze. Carnation turned back to help her sister, but by then, it was too late. Jasmine was killed. Carnation managed to grab the body, risking a bite to the leg, and brought her home.

Carnation was lost in her grief for a while. She felt guilty for Jasmine's death, replaying the moment over and over in her head, feeling like she could prevent it. But, after some talks with her parents, siblings, and passersby, she finally realized that Jasmine's death wasn't her fault. She couldn't be perfect; life wasn't predictable. Carnation was able to get her grief off her mind and live her life. However, the event changed her. She'd already been a cat-pleaser, but now a sense of duty, rock-solid, had developed in her. Carnation didn't want to leave anyone behind. Ever. And another piece of anxiety lurked in the back of her mind, too. What if something random happened that she couldn't prevent? How could one judge life if it was so unpredictable?

But Carnation tries to shove these thoughts away, focusing on what's in front of her even if her mind keeps jumping to the future. She's currently living in that same forest with her family, wondering what tomorrow brings.

OTHER

Creation Date: November 18th, 2023

First Post: N/A

Purrks: N/A

OMG THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST THING IVE EVER READ!! TYSM!!!!! how much do I owe? Don't answer that, I'll just check-

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old November 19th, 2023, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sock View Post
OMG THIS IS LITERALLY THE BEST THING IVE EVER READ!! TYSM!!!!! how much do I owe? Don't answer that, I'll just check-
I'm so glad you like her!

Old December 4th, 2023, 10:11 AM
kinda jus lurking

Bump Policy: 4-7 days, 3 if its urgent
My Mood: Stressed

Original character or WCO: WCO
Anything you want in particular? This can be a name, gender, sexuality, Clan, personality trait, backstory event, etc.: Kit born in the outskirts, but adopted into a clan. Male, can be amab or afab, and i want him to have a loving family that treats him as their own son and he doesn't know he's not. The family will have kits about his exact age so he'll assume and they'll assume he's their kit and siblng. i want him to be a tripod as well, missing one of his hind legs
Anything you DON'T want? Like a Clan, a personality or backstory event you want to avoid, etc.: dont want a toxic family or anything, and i don't want him to be evil
Include family members? This will just be a brief description of their physical appearance and won't cost any additional KK: yes
Other: n/a
Mention Me: @TheNyanCatMinecart
In school from 7:45am-2:45pm EST mon-fri. weekends vary with my schedule
Not online afterschool wednesdays or thursdays (at karate the whole night)
Very active on discord (shaae_26)
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
{Jackdawkit} - {Falconkit}
~~~~~

Last edited by shaae_26; December 4th, 2023 at 10:12 AM.
Old December 18th, 2023, 07:03 PM

@5N0W_5H43

Accepted so long as you're still up for them! If so, please pay the first half of the KK. If not, please let me know!

Old December 18th, 2023, 07:45 PM
kinda jus lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
@5N0W_5H43

Accepted so long as you're still up for them! If so, please pay the first half of the KK. If not, please let me know!
yeah im still down! sending the kk rn <3.
I'm a 10th grader in highschool and I try to be a helpful person on site so feel free to ask me any WCO questions!
~~~~~
Pronouns are He/Him | EST Time Zone | My Birthday is March 1st. | Favorite color is purple. | About Me
~~~~~
~~~~~

Old December 23rd, 2023, 02:40 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Original character or WCO: original

Anything you want in particular? This can be a name, gender, sexuality, Clan, personality trait, backstory event, etc.: male, gay and the name is Alex kralie ( as for his entire personality can you base him off Alex kralie from marble hornets as much as possible? )

Anything you DON'T want? Like a Clan, a personality or backstory event you want to avoid, etc.: spspsps anything goes!

Include family members? This will just be a brief description of their physical appearance and won't cost any additional KK: uhhh I’d say his mother would’ve been Debra - a small brown and cinnamon point cat
While his father is a large Russian blue tabby ( feel free to pick a name )

Other: have fun with him ( and this character will definitely be my favorite )

Mention Me: @TheNyanCatMinecart

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Last edited by Kass; December 23rd, 2023 at 02:40 PM.
Old December 24th, 2023, 12:58 PM

@5N0W_5H43 Here you go! I'd recommend finding people to adopt out his family (at least the family in WindClan) and roleplay the joining with Twilightstar. I hope you like Cougarkit!

BASICS

Current Name: Cougarkit

His adopted mother named him Cougarkit because of his large size, thick fur, and pelt pattern.

Future Name(s): TBD

Nickname(s): TBD

Sexual Orientation: Monogamous; homosexual homoromantic; allosexual alloromantic

In other words, Cougarkit is only attracted to toms, and he’s only interested in being in a relationship with one cat at a time. (This’ll mainly go into effect when he’s older.)

Age (in moons): 2

RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION

Current Affiliation: WindClan

Past Affiliation(s): Kittypet, Rogue

Future Affiliation(s): StarClan

Current Rank: Kit

Past Rank(s): N/A

Future Rank(s): Apprentice, Warrior

Mentor(s): TBD

Apprentice(s): TBD

PHYSICAL TRAITS

Body Type: Cougarkit is a Maine Coon mix, so he’s massive, towering above most other cats in the nursery. He’s stronger than his denmates; when he gets older, his muscles will develop quickly. His body is still developing, but he’ll grow to have a sturdy frame with a broad chest and shoulders and a square head. Despite this, he’s lean and toned around the legs and especially around his stomach area. He has round ears and a round muzzle, both of which almost look too big for his head.

Fur Type: Cougarkit has medium-length, thick fur that bushes out at his tail and chest. His pelt always seems to be ruffled and dirty; it’s difficult to keep clean. His ear-tips are tufted.

Fur Coloring: He’s a light brown tom with distinctive black ticked tabby markings. He has white fur around his muzzle, eyes, front of neck, chest, and belly.

Eye Details: Cougarkit has hooded eyes.

Eye Coloring: His eyes are pale yellow.

Scars/Deformities: He’s missing his right hind leg.

Other: He has a black nose.

Voice: Cougarkit speaks with a deeper voice than his denmates. As he grows older, it’ll develop a rumble.

Gait: As a kit, Cougarkit walks with a heavier, lurching step. However, as he gets older, he’ll use his toned figure to his advantage, and his gait will become more of a prowl, stealthy yet heavy. He’ll also balance more on his one back leg to keep his balance.

Scent: Milk, moss, grass, and gorse flowers

Coordination: 2/10. Cougarkit’s still growing into his body; he hasn’t yet developed the coordination or the leanness to help him cope with being bigger and broader - and having less legs than - than most kits in the nursery.

Reflexes: 4/10. He may not be the quickest yet, but his reflexes are grrr-eat! For where he’s at, anyway.

Strength: 6/10. Of course, these are “kit stats,” but Cougarkit is one of the strongest among his denmates because of the way he’s built.

PERSONALITY

Detailed Description: If there’s one thing Cougarkit wants to do, it’s to learn, learn, learn! The world is an open book for him to explore and discover. So much to learn, so much to do... It’s almost too much to handle for this little guy! He’s bright, picking up quickly on what he learns and displaying a good amount of intelligence for one so young. This’ll aid him well in the moons to come. His desire to learn and explore is tempered with a natural built-in code to follow the rules. Cougarkit doesn’t want to break them, yet it’s so tempting... It often tears him apart, wishing to explore where he shouldn’t and talk to others when they’ve told him to be quiet, yet he really, really doesn’t want to break the rules. Who knows? Maybe one day, his curiosity will win over...

Cougarkit is extroverted. He loves talking to others, babbling on and on and asking whatever questions he can. But he’s begun to learn that there’s a time to stop talking, and he’s picked up faster than his littermates that respect is an important virtue. So, he tries to do just that: Be respectful to the big adult cats. Even if he’s bursting to talk to someone or ask about something.

As much as he may seem like a perfect child, he’s far from it. Cougarkit is quick to make judgments on others and stick with them for a long time until they’re proven wrong. This can make him hold grudges or false pretenses for days, weeks, perhaps even moons. Once he learns the truth, though, he will apologize and understand his wrongdoings.

Despite his outward respect, politeness, and understanding of others, Cougarkit is pretty self-centered. He may not always say it, but he views himself more highly than his denmates because of his “superior” strength and his “more mature” personality. He cares a lot about how he’s viewed, so he’ll try to please those around him so he gets praise and warmth. He also usually tries to get what he wants above others, but not in an obvious way - if he can’t disguise it to make it look like he wasn’t a jerk, he’ll let it go. Still, he does genuinely care about his Clanmates, and especially as he grows older, his loyalty to them will be unwavering.

Traits: Curious, bright, obedient, adventurous, extroverted, excitable, respectful, judgemental, understanding, polite, self-centered, people-pleaser, selfish, loyal

Mental Age: 3 moons

Psychiatric Complications: N/A

Phobias: Thalassophobia (fear of deep water), claustrophobia (fear of tight/enclosed spaces), cleithrophobia (fear of being trapped), arachnophobia (fear of spiders), daemonophobia (fear of demons [this would translate into the Dark Forest])

Sociability: 10/10. Cougarkit is one social butterfly! And he’s pretty good in a conversation.

Outlook (1 being very negative, 10 being very positive): 10/10. Right now, the world is awesome! After all, he was born into the best Clan EVER. Right?

Responsibility: 8/10. Cougarkit has a better sense of responsibility than most kits his age.

Cleanliness: 1/10. If there’s one thing Cougarkit isn’t responsible about, it’s keeping himself clean. His mother tries, but she’s fighting a losing battle.

Generosity: 3/10. He has a little, but usually, he’s focused on himself and what he wants.

Manners: 7/10. Cougarkit’s manners are pretty good.

Bravery: 8/10. He doesn’t yet have a healthy amount of fear, but he has a little.

Favorite Season: Greenleaf. It’s warm and sunny and there’s a ton of fresh-kill! And it’s all green! Or so the adults say.

Favorite Food(s): Rabbit

Favorite Word(s): Prowl, growl, pretty much every word with “owl” in it - he likes the noise.

Favorite Sound(s): Laughter, talking

Greatest Hope: To become a great WindClan warrior!

Greatest Strength: His physical strength and his mental maturity.

Greatest Weakness: His clumsiness (which will be trained out of him) and his selfishness.

Worst Nightmare: Dying.

Deepest Darkest Secret: He was adopted, but he doesn’t know.

Most Treasured Memory: Playing with his littermates!

Quirk(s):
When he’s struggling with an internal conflict, his hind leg thumps on the ground
He walks with a lurch because he’s missing a leg; later on in life, his remaining leg will gravitate toward the middle of his body to stabalize him
He tries to keep his facial expressions neutral (key word: tries)

Theme Song(s):
- Mother Said by Blixemi (Leafkit and Squirrelkit would represent his internal conflict)
- How to Save a Life by The Fray (will better represent something later on in life - you can choose what that "something" is)

Mother(s):

Princess: Light brown ticked tabby cisgender she-cat with bright blue eyes. Biological mother.

Swallowgale: Tortoiseshell-and-white cisgender she-cat with a dark brown base coat, orange and black markings, and a white muzzle, front of neck, chest, belly, and paws. She has copper eyes. Adopted mother.

Father(s):

Renegade: Black cisgender tom with a white muzzle, front of neck, chest, and belly. He has distinctive white markings around his pale yellow eyes. Biological father.

Fumbleface: Gray-and-black mackerel tabby cisgender tom with amber eyes. Adopted father.

Sibling(s):

Queenie: Light brown ticked tabby cisgender she-kit with a white muzzle and distinctive white markings around her bright blue eyes. Biological sister.

Fozzie: Solid black cisgender tom-kit with yellow eyes. Biological brother.

Harekit: White cisgender tom-kit (later transgender she-cat) with gray splotches and amber eyes. Adopted brother (later sister).

Breezekit: Diluted tortoiseshell cisgender she-kit with a medium gray base coat and markings of light gray and orange. She has pale blue eyes. Adopted sister.

Egretkit: White cisgender she-kit with gray mackerel tabby colorpoints and copper eyes. Adopted sister.

Best Friend(s): Harekit, Breezekit, Swallowgale, Fumbleface

Friend(s): Egretkit

Neutral: TBD

Acquaintances: TBD

Enemies: TBD

Crush(es): TBD

Significant Other(s): TBD

Offspring: TBD

RELATIONS

POSITIVE

Swallowgale: “I love Mother! She’s always there for me and cleans me... well, she tries to... but anyway, she gives me food and makes me feel loved! I don’t like some of her rules, though. And why does she care about my pelt so much?”

Fumbleface: “Father is SUUUPER cool! I can’t wait to be a warrior like him! Mother’s a warrior, too, and I bet she’s just as good as him, but I’ve seen what Father does. I can’t wait to do what he does! Patrol and fight and hunt... I hope he’s my mentor!”

Harekit: “I like him! He’s fun to play with. Unlike Breezekit and Egretkit, he doesn’t get knocked over so easily when he play. He actually puts up a fight! And he’s always ready for a game. I care about him a lot.”

Breezekit: “She’s super nice, though I wish she’d play more. I care about her a lot.”

NEUTRAL

Egretkit (bordering on positive): “She rarely plays with us, and she can be a bit rude. But I still care about her. And she’s not so bad all the time.”

NEGATIVE

TBD

BACKGROUND

Place of Birth: Twolegplace

Date of Birth: October 24th, 2023

Beliefs: StarClan, the Dark Forest. He believes that cats without faith haunt the earth as ghosts.

Backstory:

He was born to a kittypet mother and a rogue father, who were in a troubled relationship. They kept arguing over what would happen when the Twolegs took the kits away. Renegade didn’t want them to; he wanted his kits with him. Princess had already accepted that they’d be gone, and she was frustrated that Renegade wasn’t doing the same, after all the mental energy it had taken her. So, one night, Renegade and a couple of his friends snuck into Princess’ house through the cat door and stole the kits from her.

His friends left the kits with Renegade, and he quickly found that they were hard to take care of. He didn’t have the time or energy for this. He didn’t have any milk to feed them with, either, and mushing up prey to feed them was tedious. The one who would become Cougarkit was the most annoying, especially, for his three legs made it difficult for him to get around. So, Renegade decided to leave the kits on the WindClan border - which was closest to him - so they’d get a home. However, he didn’t want anyone to know he was responsible for any of this, so he abandoned them.

As the kits were lying on the border, a hungry fox came and attacked. Fumbleface, who had been wandering alone, managed to save the three-legged kit while the rest were eaten. He ran away, then slipped into camp, consulting with Twilightstar and asking to take this kit into his care. She agreed. Fumbleface also voiced his concerns that he didn’t want the kit to know of his past trauma, as he was too young to remember, and he didn’t see the point of shattering everything by telling him the truth when he got older. Twilightstar promised not to interfere.

So, Fumbleface took the three-quarters-moon-old to his mate, Swallowgale, who happened to have kits of the same age. Swallowgale agreed to keep it a secret, and the kit, who she named Cougarkit, grew up knowing nothing of his heritage and believing his adopted parents and siblings were his own. However, sometimes, he hears the growling of a predator in his dreams... and why does he recognize the scent of blood?

OTHER

Creation Date: December 24th, 2023

First Post: TBD

Purrks: I’d recommend getting Beefed Up! You can choose the Tier.

Old December 24th, 2023, 01:05 PM
a winter in my heart

Bump Policy: 1 week
My Mood: Worried

@TheNyanCatMinecart Would you also like to work on already created characters? For example, I'd like to work more on Lynxshade's backstory and present plots.
Old December 24th, 2023, 05:11 PM
kinda jus lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNyanCatMinecart View Post
@5N0W_5H43 Here you go! I'd recommend finding people to adopt out his family (at least the family in WindClan) and roleplay the joining with Twilightstar. I hope you like Cougarkit!

BASICS

Current Name: Cougarkit

His adopted mother named him Cougarkit because of his large size, thick fur, and pelt pattern.

Future Name(s): TBD

Nickname(s): TBD

Sexual Orientation: Monogamous; homosexual homoromantic; allosexual alloromantic

In other words, Cougarkit is only attracted to toms, and he’s only interested in being in a relationship with one cat at a time. (This’ll mainly go into effect when he’s older.)

Age (in moons): 2

RESIDENTIAL INFORMATION

Current Affiliation: WindClan

Past Affiliation(s): Kittypet, Rogue

Future Affiliation(s): StarClan

Current Rank: Kit

Past Rank(s): N/A

Future Rank(s): Apprentice, Warrior

Mentor(s): TBD

Apprentice(s): TBD

PHYSICAL TRAITS

Body Type: Cougarkit is a Maine Coon mix, so he’s massive, towering above most other cats in the nursery. He’s stronger than his denmates; when he gets older, his muscles will develop quickly. His body is still developing, but he’ll grow to have a sturdy frame with a broad chest and shoulders and a square head. Despite this, he’s lean and toned around the legs and especially around his stomach area. He has round ears and a round muzzle, both of which almost look too big for his head.

Fur Type: Cougarkit has medium-length, thick fur that bushes out at his tail and chest. His pelt always seems to be ruffled and dirty; it’s difficult to keep clean. His ear-tips are tufted.

Fur Coloring: He’s a light brown tom with distinctive black ticked tabby markings. He has white fur around his muzzle, eyes, front of neck, chest, and belly.

Eye Details: Cougarkit has hooded eyes.

Eye Coloring: His eyes are pale yellow.

Scars/Deformities: He’s missing his right hind leg.

Other: He has a black nose.

Voice: Cougarkit speaks with a deeper voice than his denmates. As he grows older, it’ll develop a rumble.

Gait: As a kit, Cougarkit walks with a heavier, lurching step. However, as he gets older, he’ll use his toned figure to his advantage, and his gait will become more of a prowl, stealthy yet heavy. He’ll also balance more on his one back leg to keep his balance.

Scent: Milk, moss, grass, and gorse flowers

Coordination: 2/10. Cougarkit’s still growing into his body; he hasn’t yet developed the coordination or the leanness to help him cope with being bigger and broader - and having less legs than - than most kits in the nursery.

Reflexes: 4/10. He may not be the quickest yet, but his reflexes are grrr-eat! For where he’s at, anyway.

Strength: 6/10. Of course, these are “kit stats,” but Cougarkit is one of the strongest among his denmates because of the way he’s built.

PERSONALITY

Detailed Description: If there’s one thing Cougarkit wants to do, it’s to learn, learn, learn! The world is an open book for him to explore and discover. So much to learn, so much to do... It’s almost too much to handle for this little guy! He’s bright, picking up quickly on what he learns and displaying a good amount of intelligence for one so young. This’ll aid him well in the moons to come. His desire to learn and explore is tempered with a natural built-in code to follow the rules. Cougarkit doesn’t want to break them, yet it’s so tempting... It often tears him apart, wishing to explore where he shouldn’t and talk to others when they’ve told him to be quiet, yet he really, really doesn’t want to break the rules. Who knows? Maybe one day, his curiosity will win over...

Cougarkit is extroverted. He loves talking to others, babbling on and on and asking whatever questions he can. But he’s begun to learn that there’s a time to stop talking, and he’s picked up faster than his littermates that respect is an important virtue. So, he tries to do just that: Be respectful to the big adult cats. Even if he’s bursting to talk to someone or ask about something.

As much as he may seem like a perfect child, he’s far from it. Cougarkit is quick to make judgments on others and stick with them for a long time until they’re proven wrong. This can make him hold grudges or false pretenses for days, weeks, perhaps even moons. Once he learns the truth, though, he will apologize and understand his wrongdoings.

Despite his outward respect, politeness, and understanding of others, Cougarkit is pretty self-centered. He may not always say it, but he views himself more highly than his denmates because of his “superior” strength and his “more mature” personality. He cares a lot about how he’s viewed, so he’ll try to please those around him so he gets praise and warmth. He also usually tries to get what he wants above others, but not in an obvious way - if he can’t disguise it to make it look like he wasn’t a jerk, he’ll let it go. Still, he does genuinely care about his Clanmates, and especially as he grows older, his loyalty to them will be unwavering.

Traits: Curious, bright, obedient, adventurous, extroverted, excitable, respectful, judgemental, understanding, polite, self-centered, people-pleaser, selfish, loyal

Mental Age: 3 moons

Psychiatric Complications: N/A

Phobias: Thalassophobia (fear of deep water), claustrophobia (fear of tight/enclosed spaces), cleithrophobia (fear of being trapped), arachnophobia (fear of spiders), daemonophobia (fear of demons [this would translate into the Dark Forest])

Sociability: 10/10. Cougarkit is one social butterfly! And he’s pretty good in a conversation.

Outlook (1 being very negative, 10 being very positive): 10/10. Right now, the world is awesome! After all, he was born into the best Clan EVER. Right?

Responsibility: 8/10. Cougarkit has a better sense of responsibility than most kits his age.

Cleanliness: 1/10. If there’s one thing Cougarkit isn’t responsible about, it’s keeping himself clean. His mother tries, but she’s fighting a losing battle.

Generosity: 3/10. He has a little, but usually, he’s focused on himself and what he wants.

Manners: 7/10. Cougarkit’s manners are pretty good.

Bravery: 8/10. He doesn’t yet have a healthy amount of fear, but he has a little.

Favorite Season: Greenleaf. It’s warm and sunny and there’s a ton of fresh-kill! And it’s all green! Or so the adults say.

Favorite Food(s): Rabbit

Favorite Word(s): Prowl, growl, pretty much every word with “owl” in it - he likes the noise.

Favorite Sound(s): Laughter, talking

Greatest Hope: To become a great WindClan warrior!

Greatest Strength: His physical strength and his mental maturity.

Greatest Weakness: His clumsiness (which will be trained out of him) and his selfishness.

Worst Nightmare: Dying.

Deepest Darkest Secret: He was adopted, but he doesn’t know.

Most Treasured Memory: Playing with his littermates!

Quirk(s):
When he’s struggling with an internal conflict, his hind leg thumps on the ground
He walks with a lurch because he’s missing a leg; later on in life, his remaining leg will gravitate toward the middle of his body to stabalize him
He tries to keep his facial expressions neutral (key word: tries)

Theme Song(s):
- Mother Said by Blixemi (Leafkit and Squirrelkit would represent his internal conflict)
- How to Save a Life by The Fray (will better represent something later on in life - you can choose what that "something" is)

Mother(s):

Princess: Light brown ticked tabby cisgender she-cat with bright blue eyes. Biological mother.

Swallowgale: Tortoiseshell-and-white cisgender she-cat with a dark brown base coat, orange and black markings, and a white muzzle, front of neck, chest, belly, and paws. She has copper eyes. Adopted mother.

Father(s):

Renegade: Black cisgender tom with a white muzzle, front of neck, chest, and belly. He has distinctive white markings around his pale yellow eyes. Biological father.

Fumbleface: Gray-and-black mackerel tabby cisgender tom with amber eyes. Adopted father.

Sibling(s):

Queenie: Light brown ticked tabby cisgender she-kit with a white muzzle and distinctive white markings around her bright blue eyes. Biological sister.

Fozzie: Solid black cisgender tom-kit with yellow eyes. Biological brother.

Harekit: White cisgender tom-kit (later transgender she-cat) with gray splotches and amber eyes. Adopted brother (later sister).

Breezekit: Diluted tortoiseshell cisgender she-kit with a medium gray base coat and markings of light gray and orange. She has pale blue eyes. Adopted sister.

Egretkit: White cisgender she-kit with gray mackerel tabby colorpoints and copper eyes. Adopted sister.

Best Friend(s): Harekit, Breezekit, Swallowgale, Fumbleface

Friend(s): Egretkit

Neutral: TBD

Acquaintances: TBD

Enemies: TBD

Crush(es): TBD

Significant Other(s): TBD

Offspring: TBD

RELATIONS

POSITIVE

Swallowgale: “I love Mother! She’s always there for me and cleans me... well, she tries to... but anyway, she gives me food and makes me feel loved! I don’t like some of her rules, though. And why does she care about my pelt so much?”

Fumbleface: “Father is SUUUPER cool! I can’t wait to be a warrior like him! Mother’s a warrior, too, and I bet she’s just as good as him, but I’ve seen what Father does. I can’t wait to do what he does! Patrol and fight and hunt... I hope he’s my mentor!”

Harekit: “I like him! He’s fun to play with. Unlike Breezekit and Egretkit, he doesn’t get knocked over so easily when he play. He actually puts up a fight! And he’s always ready for a game. I care about him a lot.”

Breezekit: “She’s super nice, though I wish she’d play more. I care about her a lot.”

NEUTRAL

Egretkit (bordering on positive): “She rarely plays with us, and she can be a bit rude. But I still care about her. And she’s not so bad all the time.”

NEGATIVE

TBD

BACKGROUND

Place of Birth: Twolegplace

Date of Birth: October 24th, 2023

Beliefs: StarClan, the Dark Forest. He believes that cats without faith haunt the earth as ghosts.

Backstory:

He was born to a kittypet mother and a rogue father, who were in a troubled relationship. They kept arguing over what would happen when the Twolegs took the kits away. Renegade didn’t want them to; he wanted his kits with him. Princess had already accepted that they’d be gone, and she was frustrated that Renegade wasn’t doing the same, after all the mental energy it had taken her. So, one night, Renegade and a couple of his friends snuck into Princess’ house through the cat door and stole the kits from her.

His friends left the kits with Renegade, and he quickly found that they were hard to take care of. He didn’t have the time or energy for this. He didn’t have any milk to feed them with, either, and mushing up prey to feed them was tedious. The one who would become Cougarkit was the most annoying, especially, for his three legs made it difficult for him to get around. So, Renegade decided to leave the kits on the WindClan border - which was closest to him - so they’d get a home. However, he didn’t want anyone to know he was responsible for any of this, so he abandoned them.

As the kits were lying on the border, a hungry fox came and attacked. Fumbleface, who had been wandering alone, managed to save the three-legged kit while the rest were eaten. He ran away, then slipped into camp, consulting with Twilightstar and asking to take this kit into his care. She agreed. Fumbleface also voiced his concerns that he didn’t want the kit to know of his past trauma, as he was too young to remember, and he didn’t see the point of shattering everything by telling him the truth when he got older. Twilightstar promised not to interfere.

So, Fumbleface took the three-quarters-moon-old to his mate, Swallowgale, who happened to have kits of the same age. Swallowgale agreed to keep it a secret, and the kit, who she named Cougarkit, grew up knowing nothing of his heritage and believing his adopted parents and siblings were his own. However, sometimes, he hears the growling of a predator in his dreams... and why does he recognize the scent of blood?

OTHER

Creation Date: December 24th, 2023

First Post: TBD

Purrks: I’d recommend getting Beefed Up! You can choose the Tier.

i love him! will send the kk by tmrw!
~~~~~
~~~~~
~~~~~