by BEAR.
Last post by taillow
Yesterday 11:56 PM

Old December 9th, 2021, 04:34 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

(I figured I'd get us started out in the territory. Pale can catch up if she wants)

**Codpaw**

The scent of prey was stale on the chilled air. He was excited to be out of camp, it'd already felt far too long since he'd been able to be out. He was disappointed not seeing his mentor before heading out on their patrol, it'd been a couple days since he'd seen her. He was instantly thrown into a swirl of anxiety, thinking about his mentor leaving then his mother hasn't been seen, now Palehound. Codpaw tried to shake of his worries. He hadn't seen his mentor in a couple days, that didn't mean she was gone. But he also couldn't help but think about how close his warrior ceremony was and hope Palehound's paws off approach to the end of his apprenticeship wouldn't interfere with his ceremony.

Codpaw stopped and lifted his nose into the air, parting his lips to drawn the scents over his tongue. He picked up a nearby scent of mouse. He crouched down and padded quickly towards the scent, nearly bumping into the bramble. He spotted the trail that led under the bramble. He sat back with a huff, looking back to Cherryflight.

@Peril @Rainquail

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old December 11th, 2021, 04:26 AM

Bump Policy: after 3 days!!
My Mood: Inspired

Rosyfrost

Seemed like Hawkpaw was pretty mad. That was alarming. Last time Rosyfrot had saw this apprentice, she had been so sweet and kind. And now... well, there was certainly a notable change.
"Of course, they will come back,"the warrior responded calmly, glancing up at the pale blue sky. She tilted her head down, gazing at Hawkpaw again.

Something was clearly wrong. Very very very wrong. Rosyfrost wished she could read minds or something, so she wouldn't have to ask.
"Hawkpaw," she meowed, relaxing her taut muscles and looking down at the apprentice. "What's... wrong?"

She sat down on her haunches, so that she was level with Hawkpaw. Rosyfrost patiently waited for the answer to fall from Hawkpaw's maw, all the while being silent and letting the sunlight warm her pelt.
@Angelique

Last edited by alaskaa; December 11th, 2021 at 04:27 AM.
Old December 12th, 2021, 02:34 AM
Engine engine number nine

Bump Policy: 1 week unless time sensitive
My Mood: Hopeful

-->Hawkpaw<--
The apprentice moved away from the warrior. What was she some kind of kit? She was an apprentice now! If she were a kit her mother would still love her, but she didn't. She knew she didn't or otherwise she wouldn't have had any more kits. She replaced her!

"Why should it matter to you? Nobody cares about me. That's why my mama had more kits and left me behind! Seh didn't even congratulate me on becoming an apprentice. I came back for her and she threw me away.", she growled. She let her anger out, her claws digging into the ground. She was pretending it was starclan and all of those stupid dead cats.

"Starclan shouldn't just kept me and I would probably be better.", she added before moving further away from her clanmate. She wanted to be alone. She didn't need anybody.

// @mystical; \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 12th, 2021, 05:49 AM
Mysterious....

My Mood: Dark

@Angelique

Lotusheart had never really had to deal with a sassy apprentice before. The ones before tended to match her temperament. Then again, none of her apprentices has made it that far. It worried Lotusheart. Her first apprentice had died and broken her. All the others disappeared. So she had done reservations.
"Um, OK, Hawkpaw let's hunt. Do you know the hunter's crouch?" she asked.
Old December 12th, 2021, 05:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade. View Post
@Angelique

Lotusheart had never really had to deal with a sassy apprentice before. The ones before tended to match her temperament. Then again, none of her apprentices has made it that far. It worried Lotusheart. Her first apprentice had died and broken her. All the others disappeared. So she had done reservations.
"Um, OK, Hawkpaw let's hunt. Do you know the hunter's crouch?" she asked.

-->Hawkpaw<--
Hawkpaw looked at her mentor waiting for instructions. Hunting? Great it was something to start with. Plus she wouldn't argue even though she wanted to, but if she ever wanted to actually train she needed to try and keep her mouth during. Hawkpaw felt her old personality begin to slip back and she wasn't having it. "If I did you wouldn't have to teach me.", she meowed. After saying that she attempted to get in a sloppy hunters crouch! "Does this answer your question?", she added looking at Lotusheart.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 12th, 2021, 05:17 PM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

-->Hawkpaw<--
Hawkpaw looked at her mentor waiting for instructions. Hunting? Great it was something to start with. Plus she wouldn't argue even though she wanted to, but if she ever wanted to actually train she needed to try and keep her mouth during. Hawkpaw felt her old personality begin to slip back and she wasn't having it. "If I did you wouldn't have to teach me.", she meowed. After saying that she attempted to get in a sloppy hunters crouch! "Does this answer your question?", she added looking at Lotusheart.
OK, Lotusheart was not entirely sure how to deal with this. She supposed she'd go along with it. But she was nervous and somewhat uptight now. Lotusheart had little to no social skills and was used to being alone. Over time, she learnt basic behaviour parents and social clichés. Bit dealing with snarky people was something different.
"That's...that's not it, no. Spread out your paws a little more and balance your weight do that your center is your belly. Oh, and don't stick your tail up into the sky, your body needs to be even." she explained.
Old December 14th, 2021, 03:53 AM

Quote:
OK, Lotusheart was not entirely sure how to deal with this. She supposed she'd go along with it. But she was nervous and somewhat uptight now. Lotusheart had little to no social skills and was used to being alone. Over time, she learnt basic behaviour parents and social clichés. Bit dealing with snarky people was something different.
"That's...that's not it, no. Spread out your paws a little more and balance your weight do that your center is your belly. Oh, and don't stick your tail up into the sky, your body needs to be even." she explained.

-->Hawkpaw<--
Hawkpaw listened closely to all the corrections. Sure she didn't like being corrected, bit it was part of learning. The molly spread her paws out further, but not to where she'll fall flat on her belly. Balancing her weight she moved her tail lower until she was even. "Does this look better?", she asked being less snarky this time. Hawkpaw kept her posture there even though it was starting to hurt her paws.

Old December 14th, 2021, 07:01 AM
Mysterious....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelique View Post

-->Hawkpaw<--
Hawkpaw listened closely to all the corrections. Sure she didn't like being corrected, bit it was part of learning. The molly spread her paws out further, but not to where she'll fall flat on her belly. Balancing her weight she moved her tail lower until she was even. "Does this look better?", she asked being less snarky this time. Hawkpaw kept her posture there even though it was starting to hurt her paws.
Lotusheart was glad the apprentice didn't get upset qt her corrections. She needed to teach her properly, after all. This second a attempt was considerably better abd Lotusheart smiled.
"Yeah, that's it. And with practice it's going to stop hurting your legs. Just try sneaking like this." she explained.

Last edited by Shade.; December 14th, 2021 at 07:01 AM.
Old December 15th, 2021, 02:36 AM
chirps

Spearheading the patrol out to the territory, Kestrelstar took a moment to fill his lungs with the cool, crisp air. As cold as it was, it felt refreshing, especially after being cooped up in camp. His wounds were almost a thing of the past - definitely not the worst that the gray tabby had experienced - and he was finally able to get back a full range of stretching without wincing or hissing in pain.

Yellow eyes looking around at the rest of his patrol, Kestrelstar decided to fall back and allow Wormbite to step into leading them. After all this had been his patrol he called, and the leader was more than willing to take a step back to see how the RiverClan Shield handled leading the patrol. Giving a nod to the shield, he took a moment to scent the air around him while waiting to hear the other tom's plan for this patrol.

// @x ghostie @juniiper @NinjaBloss
Old December 15th, 2021, 03:19 AM

Quote:
Lotusheart was glad the apprentice didn't get upset qt her corrections. She needed to teach her properly, after all. This second a attempt was considerably better abd Lotusheart smiled.
"Yeah, that's it. And with practice it's going to stop hurting your legs. Just try sneaking like this." she explained.

-->Hawkpaw<--
Finally she did it right. Now was it time to actually do the hunting? Nope apparently not. She hadn't yet began sneaking, which was the second biggest thing in hunting. Hawkpaw watched her and began to sneak forward. Without saying anything she moved her head to look at her mentor with a look saying 'did I do this right'.