by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 03:18 PM

Old January 31st, 2023, 05:57 AM
I am REBORN!

Bump Policy: Three days
My Mood: Distracted

Default {Open} Furry for a week

Nelson walked into his house, one eye black, and a bleeding cut on his lip. He tossed his mask aside in disgust. He wanted to make them pay for ganging up on him like that. He would. But violence was not his thing. He opened his freezer and found something cold, a packet of frozen peas, then placed them over his swollen eye. The young man slumped into a chair and gazed glumly at the table. He couldn't just let this pass, it was wrong!
The peas were worming now, so he turned it around to the cold side, then stopped realising he could open his eye again. The world looked blue and blurry. Nelson padded to the stove to put the kettle on. A nice warm cup of tea would help. When had that gotten there? Nelson did not remember knocking over the broom or even having touched it all week so it was slightly surprising to see it lying in the middle of his floor. Clumsy fingers lent it against the mantle, out of the way. It slipped and knocked a jug off. Grandmother's jug. Nelson yelped and lunged for it too late, it smashed on the floor and scattered ashes everywhere.
Nelson ignored the sharp fragments of china as they cut his hands in his hurry to scoop the grey dust into a pile. "I'm sorry, Grandmother, I'm sorry!" He gasped. Great! He thought, examining his palms. Now he had more of his Grandmother in his veins. He winced as he slid a long shard of the jog out of his index finger. A drop of blood quivered on the tip, then splashed onto the neat pile he had made. Why was nothing working out for him today? He blew and a cloud of ash billowed up. He hadn't blown that hard... It formed a shape. Nelson's dead Grandmother's face peered up at him. "Nelson?" She asked, voice barely audible. "Why did you wake me from my slumber?" Nelson stared at her blankly, though his brain was blowing fuses trying to work out what was happening. His Grandmother smiled kindly. "Just ask. Whatever it is in the world you want, just ask and I'll make it so."
Nelson's mind whirled. This had to be a dream. And if it was, then he would make it a good one. The bruises from the furry-haters still ached. He could make them pay! No, wait, he would make the whole world pay! Nelson nodded. "OK, Grandmother! Give every human on the planet a furry body for a whole week." Nelson was convinced this was a dream. There would be no real-life consequences for this. None at all.

//So, not one of my greatest pieces of work, and if anyone didn't feel like reading it, there is this down belowVV

TL-DR (Summary)

In short, a furry called Nelson comes home after being beaten up and discovers his Grandmother's spirit can grant him a wish, so he turns everyone into a furry for a week. Like, with an anthro-animal body. Any animal will do.

Ain't much that I know what to put 'ere...

"And that, my friends, is how a revolution dies." - Haymitch

Old January 31st, 2023, 05:57 AM
I am REBORN!

Default Re: {Open} Furry for a week

Quinn was in pain. It was like nothing else he had ever felt, but he was pretty sure it was pain. His back arched, deeper than he had ever arched it before. His legs hurt, his feet! They were on fire! The teenager opened his mouth to moan, to scream. Anything, but no sound came out. Now his bum hurt. Something was wriggling about between his legs. A snake! He tried to leap up, to get out of bed, anything to get away, but his body would not function properly. More pain. It must be the venom! Working its way around his body, causing him such pain! It rose over him like a blanket being pulled over him from his toes to the tip of his head. Finally, a gargled, choking noise forced past his lips. He couldn't take any more of thi-
It was gone. No more pain. Quinn lay still, taking deep breaths. What had happened? He kicked away the sheets and rolled out of bed. Still. Frozen with shock. Thick, sandy-blond hair covered what used to be his hands. Not hair, he realised. Fur. And yes, they were still his hands, just deformed. He felt his chest start to heave. No, no this couldn't be true. But a glance in the mirror told him it was. He was some cross between a human, and a fox.

Last edited by MockingRabbit; January 31st, 2023 at 09:34 AM.
Old January 31st, 2023, 07:38 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Ari sat at home, on the couch, doing absolutely nothing. And nothing didn't really slide with them. Ari always needed stimulation, so they decided to do something. They didn't know what they would do, but it would be something cool. But, just as they stood up, a burning pain shot up their legs, forcing them to collapse back onto the couch. Ari gasped, closing their eyes tight as something brushed against their legs. Another burning sensation, but this time all over their body. Ari didn't try to scream, didn't try to alert anybody, didn't try nothin'. This- what was happening right now- it was something. And Ari was excited to find out what kind of something it was. Then just like that- the pain was over. Ari opened their eyes, to find that her dark room was... easy to see in? They jumped a bit when they felt something fluffy flick against their leg. Ari looked behind her, and yelled out when they saw a tail. Long, slim, and fluffy. It looked like a grey tabby's tail. Ari looked down at their hands... wait... paws? Pink pads sat atop grey and black fluff, which made Ari's tail begin to flick even more. But then something on their head flicked. Ari scrambled to the bathroom, gazing in the mirror to be met with the face of... a tabby cat. They had yellow eyes, with pupils like a snake. Ari gasped, but this time, it had a tone of excitement. Ari backed away slowly from the mirror, wanting to get a good look at the rest of their body. "Oh my god!" Ari shouted, excitement becoming more obvious. They ran outside, letting the sun hit their new fur. It felt amazing! But the real question was- why was this happening? Ari's head whipped back and forth, hoping to see anybody else that might be in the same predicament as them.

[ @Rabbiteye ]

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art
Old January 31st, 2023, 09:47 AM
I am REBORN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Non-binary_Disaster View Post
Ari sat at home, on the couch, doing absolutely nothing. And nothing didn't really slide with them. Ari always needed stimulation, so they decided to do something. They didn't know what they would do, but it would be something cool. But, just as they stood up, a burning pain shot up their legs, forcing them to collapse back onto the couch. Ari gasped, closing their eyes tight as something brushed against their legs. Another burning sensation, but this time all over their body. Ari didn't try to scream, didn't try to alert anybody, didn't try nothin'. This- what was happening right now- it was something. And Ari was excited to find out what kind of something it was. Then just like that- the pain was over. Ari opened their eyes, to find that her dark room was... easy to see in? They jumped a bit when they felt something fluffy flick against their leg. Ari looked behind her, and yelled out when they saw a tail. Long, slim, and fluffy. It looked like a grey tabby's tail. Ari looked down at their hands... wait... paws? Pink pads sat atop grey and black fluff, which made Ari's tail begin to flick even more. But then something on their head flicked. Ari scrambled to the bathroom, gazing in the mirror to be met with the face of... a tabby cat. They had yellow eyes, with pupils like a snake. Ari gasped, but this time, it had a tone of excitement. Ari backed away slowly from the mirror, wanting to get a good look at the rest of their body. "Oh my god!" Ari shouted, excitement becoming more obvious. They ran outside, letting the sun hit their new fur. It felt amazing! But the real question was- why was this happening? Ari's head whipped back and forth, hoping to see anybody else that might be in the same predicament as them.

[ @Rabbiteye ]
Shoes, Quinn discovered, no longer fit him. His feet were little more than toes. When he stood up, it looked kind of like he were standing on tip-toes, but is didn't feel right when he stood like he used to. He was almost six inches taller than he used to be. The snake he had felt turned out to be a fluffy tail with a white tip. After getting over the initial shock of his sudden transformation, he had decided to find some clothes that felt comfy. A pair of his father's shorts and a large shirt felt nice.
Next, he made his way downstairs to the door. Morning sunshine warmed his nose, and he could smell so much! Was that... Ari? They now looked like a grey tabby cat. "Hello?" He asked them. "Any idea what just happened?"

Old January 31st, 2023, 10:01 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rabbiteye View Post
Shoes, Quinn discovered, no longer fit him. His feet were little more than toes. When he stood up, it looked kind of like he were standing on tip-toes, but is didn't feel right when he stood like he used to. He was almost six inches taller than he used to be. The snake he had felt turned out to be a fluffy tail with a white tip. After getting over the initial shock of his sudden transformation, he had decided to find some clothes that felt comfy. A pair of his father's shorts and a large shirt felt nice.
Next, he made his way downstairs to the door. Morning sunshine warmed his nose, and he could smell so much! Was that... Ari? They now looked like a grey tabby cat. "Hello?" He asked them. "Any idea what just happened?"
Ari's yellow eyes met the face of Quinn, their neighbor. A smile bloomed on their fluffy face when they saw that it wasn't just them who'd been turned into an animal. They bounced up and down on their new paws, getting used to the feeling of the pads. "Hey!" Ari greeted, waving vigorously. Their ears kept flicking in every single direction possible, swiveling to catch every single noise the world made. "No, it just... happened! But it's SO COOL!" They exclaimed, twirling in a circle. The wind felt so good in their grey fur, and the sun made the slick black stripes shimmer.

Old January 31st, 2023, 10:11 AM
I am REBORN!

Quote:
Ari's yellow eyes met the face of Quinn, their neighbor. A smile bloomed on their fluffy face when they saw that it wasn't just them who'd been turned into an animal. They bounced up and down on their new paws, getting used to the feeling of the pads. "Hey!" Ari greeted, waving vigorously. Their ears kept flicking in every single direction possible, swiveling to catch every single noise the world made. "No, it just... happened! But it's SO COOL!" They exclaimed, twirling in a circle. The wind felt so good in their grey fur, and the sun made the slick black stripes shimmer.
"I'm not to sure about 'cool'" Quinn said doubtfully. He was slightly surprised that his voice had remained unchanged. At least there was something of the old him left. He felt the tip of his tail twitch as he watched his friend spin.

Old January 31st, 2023, 10:41 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
"I'm not to sure about 'cool'" Quinn said doubtfully. He was slightly surprised that his voice had remained unchanged. At least there was something of the old him left. He felt the tip of his tail twitch as he watched his friend spin.
Ari's eyes shimmered with excitement. "D'you think this happened to everyone?" They asked, tail swishing back and forth.

Old January 31st, 2023, 11:26 AM
I am REBORN!

Quote:
Ari's eyes shimmered with excitement. "D'you think this happened to everyone?" They asked, tail swishing back and forth.
"Well, I don't know. Me and you got it, so maybe it is a neighborhood virus or something?" That sounded stupid. As far as he was aware, it wasn't even possible to do, least of all in two minutes.

Old January 31st, 2023, 11:35 AM
don't eat me

Quote:
"Well, I don't know. Me and you got it, so maybe it is a neighborhood virus or something?" That sounded stupid. As far as he was aware, it wasn't even possible to do, least of all in two minutes.
Ari hummed thoughtfully. "Mayybbeeeee..." They mumbled, squinting. "Or maybe, IT'S UHHH... SOMETHING COOL!" They shouted happily, throwing their paws into the air.

Old January 31st, 2023, 11:43 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Quote:
Ari hummed thoughtfully. "Mayybbeeeee..." They mumbled, squinting. "Or maybe, IT'S UHHH... SOMETHING COOL!" They shouted happily, throwing their paws into the air.
Cali came bursting through the door. They had dark brown fluffy, but kinda short, fur, cat ears + tail and paws. "What happened!?" She asked her lover, Ari. They were extremely confused.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf