Closed Thread

Old November 20th, 2018, 09:39 AM
on an indefinite hiatus

My Mood: Psychedelic

Default Re: November Gathering

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solstice! View Post
daydream hated gatherings.

they just hated crowds in all. plus with tensions at their ultimate high right now, did they really want to go to a gathering where thered be nothing but angry riverclanners right now? well, they kinda had to, seeing as they were a medcat and all. sigh. walking alongside goldenstar and their..well,joke of a deputy. they strayed away from them though they they went to their highrocks to talk about god knows what, honestly they didnt care. they were just angry to even be in the same room as their leader right now. and without windygale here... they missed him greatly. after they had gotten to know eachother it was easier for daydream to feel protective of him. but it didnt take alot for goldenstar to simple demote him because of a lack of communication, when he didnt even show up to the meeting with all the other leader, all he did was send windy to share the bad news of war. a coward.

they were on their way to see the medicine cats, its been awhile since theyve spoken to heatherfur and..shinefang, and the rest of them. while on their way to greet them all they felt was a warm body pressed to their paws, and a tom looking back up at them from the ground. what the hell? but honestly, not the weirdest thing daydream had ever been through. they squinted their eyes at the deputies words. this was..flint, right? of thunderclan if they could remember. "greetings to you too, flint." they said curtly, they always were a bit..stricter around newer cats. and to be honest, they didnt know anything about thunderclan.

He noticed the sharp tone in their voice, and the deputy figured he needed to simply inform Daydream of his allegiance quickly. Thunderclan and Shadowclan has never been to close, at least in his lifetime. But Daydream seemed the most likely cat to open up his discussion with right now.
A smile still on his face, he got to his paws, towering far above the small medicine cat. “Ah, thanks for not taking too much notice of my fumble. Don’t want to make a scene now, do we?” His purr was natural and smooth. Compared to a lot of the other clans, Thunderclan was faring really well, and his good attitude outwardly showed that. Flintspirit was, in his mind at least, a lot more stable than the other deputies right now. Both the new ones and the old. And he wanted to do his best to use his stable state to support those he could. He was still planning to take a stop by Skyclan sometime and talk with Auroraflame, he just had to figure out when.
But right now, his smile dimmed a little as he casts his green gaze around before lowering his head towards Daydream. “I just came to tell you Thunderclan’s I’m on the peacemaker rallies.” His tail flicked a little as his green gaze was focused intently on the Shadowclan medicine cat. “I know full well of the risks, I’ve seen what happened to... the others. But I don’t want to sit back and have Thunderclan do nothing. While Passionstar doesn’t want to get involved, he still doesn’t like it. And Tallmarsh and i don’t either.”

Character Site
--
See the bottom of this page here for characters available to RP.
I respond to rps on Tuesdays, Friday mornings, and Sundays.
Old November 20th, 2018, 10:35 AM
Descend into the Iris

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post

Oceanfur couldn't believe this. A kittypet spying on them to see what Clan to join. Seriously? This wasn't how it was supposed to work. Rolling her eyes she flicked her blue gray tail. "So, your a spy." She meowed disgust dripping from her words like venom. Honestly the amount of information the tom knew angered her. How long has this tom been stalking us?! Narrowing her ocean blue eyes the molly looked over the tom. "You don't just join a Clan just like that. You have to talk to the leader and if I was one I sure wouldn't want a spy in my Clan." She almost spat almost wanting to intimidate him. "A leader's word his law so no the three Clans didn't brake the code by following their leaders. But what would a mear kittypet spy know?" Oceanfur asked taking a step closer to the tom. He shouldn't be here if he wanted to join a Clan he should've gone to one of the five leaders. Preferably not Goldenstar, a kittypet spy as a Clanmate would be ridiculous.

@Sagittarius @Empress Of Evil @jupiter

At Windygale's forced smile Buttercupbreeze felt her heart drop. This time really was hard for everyone. Being demoted was harder then anyone would have expected. We weren't exiled so we might have another chance to regain our leaders trust. She thought trying to be hopeful. Blazingstar didn't seem to hate her, but she hasn't really talked to him since she was demoted. As she was asked how she was she twitched her tail. Honestly she hoped he wouldn't ask how she was, she didn't want to answer that. How could she? "Well, I'm alive." The bushy tailed molly offered twitching her ears. That was about all she could say. Butterflywing had really helped her let go but she was still disappointed, disappointed in herself and Blazingstar.
As the ebony warrior walked over to them Buttercup tried to give her a smile but after seeing Windy so down her spirits were not to high. At Auroraflame's completely informal greeting the creamy feline could tell she wasn't doing well either. All should could hope was that Rowanflower was doing better then them. "Hi," Was about all she said before Windy spoke again. Rowanflower's already demoted She thought unable to tell Windygale. They'd all know for sure soon. Unless the cream and ginger molly didn't show up. Then they would never know for sure, they could guess though.
As Riwanflower came up with a surprising look Buttercup blinked has she seen that wrong. The RiverClan molly looked pleased. At her words Buttercup let out a huff. " You know, I set up a Peacemaker meeting, first one Blazingstar catches us." The creamy molly explained glancing over at Windy as he sniffled. She'd be good if no tears were involved but if one of them started crying, there was no stopping them from flowing down her muzzle. Sighing the molly continued. "That's Crowmask WindClan's new Deputy." She added glancing at the ground. Talking about that made her feel ashamed even if it was for her Clanmate.

"How many times to i have to explain this to people..." he muttered before looking at the female with an extremely annoyed expression. "I'm not a spy. I was raised in a pound that was filled with old clan cats who were taken by Twolegs. I learned from them. The five clans, Starclan, the Tribes, Lionclan, Tigerclan, Leopardclan, everything. So don't for one second think I'm just another ignorant kittypet. I was told the gathering was today, and I knew the leaders would be here, but just think from my perspective. What would you have done if you knew where the leaders were, but knew nothing about demotations that both you and i know shouldn't have happened. If Riverclan is driven out even more, what do you think Starclan will do?"

New RP!
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...30#post556730: This is the link to sign up if you want in. (Note: this is probably the only time i will advertise my rp on my signature)
Old November 20th, 2018, 12:09 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHead View Post

He noticed the sharp tone in their voice, and the deputy figured he needed to simply inform Daydream of his allegiance quickly. Thunderclan and Shadowclan has never been to close, at least in his lifetime. But Daydream seemed the most likely cat to open up his discussion with right now.
A smile still on his face, he got to his paws, towering far above the small medicine cat. “Ah, thanks for not taking too much notice of my fumble. Don’t want to make a scene now, do we?” His purr was natural and smooth. Compared to a lot of the other clans, Thunderclan was faring really well, and his good attitude outwardly showed that. Flintspirit was, in his mind at least, a lot more stable than the other deputies right now. Both the new ones and the old. And he wanted to do his best to use his stable state to support those he could. He was still planning to take a stop by Skyclan sometime and talk with Auroraflame, he just had to figure out when.
But right now, his smile dimmed a little as he casts his green gaze around before lowering his head towards Daydream. “I just came to tell you Thunderclan’s I’m on the peacemaker rallies.” His tail flicked a little as his green gaze was focused intently on the Shadowclan medicine cat. “I know full well of the risks, I’ve seen what happened to... the others. But I don’t want to sit back and have Thunderclan do nothing. While Passionstar doesn’t want to get involved, he still doesn’t like it. And Tallmarsh and i don’t either.”
well, that was a surprise. they didnt expect to talk strategy at a gathering meeting, but after windygales patrol being caught.. they supposed they had no other choice. their eyes went into slits, glancing around the gathering clearing before scooting closer to flint. "windygales been demoted. his patrol to thunderclan was caught, i was planing to have another attempt made sometime soon." they mewed quietly, gazing up towards goldenstar. they couldnt stand him at the moment. not just this, but what he stood for. they gritted their teeth. it left a bitter taste in their mouth, but they supposed they shouldnt think about that right now. "peacerally meets have been decreasing in numbers. alot of cats have been discouraged out of fear since the demotions left and right." they admitted. their last meeting it was only them and standingpaw..it was sad. "as a medicine cat i can cross the borders. i was planning to check in on heatherfur after the gathering so she knows she has others on her side. i would go to oriolepaw to but...blazingstars got guards everywhere, including on her. im sure we wouldnt be left alone even if she asked politely." everyone in this whole mess was being petty. driving out a whole ass clan for what? a leaders mouth? grow up and handle it like big boys and girls, and everything in between. daydream was annoyed by it all, honestly. "im going to talk to fallenstar himself soon, too. perhaps thatll give him some courage."
Old November 20th, 2018, 05:54 PM
Create your own sunshine

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post
~ Rumblestorm ~
Rumblestorm followed Goldenstar into the gathering clearing along with the stream of other ShadowClan cats. His tail flicked back in fourth as he slid easily into the crowd. The tom scanned the crowd before choosing a spot close to where the leaders would soon announce their designated Clan's news. Rumblestorm liked sitting towards the front of the crowd, that way he could hear whta was going on without becoming easily distracted by those who didn't pay as close attention and talked through the wholeness gathering.

(( open ))

A large orange she-cat padded to the front of the crowd, her hulking lanky form was slouched over, but she was still huge. Her ghostly black paws moved silently as the windclan she cat walked. The crowd parted as she moved, none wanting to get infront of the fabled ghost cat. She didn't heed the whispers that you could barely hear. She huffed as she sat down, drawing her ragged tail around her paws. She swung her head around so she could look at the cats around her and at the leader with her good eye before turning to look back at the leaders. Her ragged ears flicked, not much more than shreds of scar tissue. The huge scar on her muzzle stretched as she yawned, laying down gracefully, her paws crossed in front of her. She wanted to be consider to the shorter cats behind her.
Old November 21st, 2018, 02:16 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@jupiter @Fuzzyfeline @Sagittarius

Auroraflame honestly wasn't sure how to feel anymore. She felt so lifeless, like nothing mattered anymore. She wasn't even sure if she held much emotion anymore. She felt like nothing deserved a reaction, that everything could go by and she would numbly absorb it. She nodded in return to Buttercupbreeze's greeting, her eyes distant for a moment before she turned to look up at the cats who had replaced them, now sitting at the base of the rock where they once sat. Her gaze passed over each deputy, her face scrunching up into an expression of many emotions as she looked at Doveflight. She was grateful towards the tom, yet also angry at him for something he didn't do. Her gaze went up to Grousestar. Anger, guilt and pity flooded into her gaze. He didn't understand her. Hardly any of her clanmates did.

She turned her attention back to the other demoted deputies as she saw Rowanflower approaching. The RiverClan she-cat looked happy, but Auroraflame had a feeling that she had been demoted as well when she didn't leave to sit down with the other deputies. "That's Doveflight. Grousestar didn't take long to replace me," she said, almost letting out a humorless chuckle. "Grousestar suspected something was wrong. He made me walk with him in the territory one day and he put me on the spot. I decided I'd lied to him enough so I told him I'd been meeting up with cats from other clans," Auroraflame explained. She prepared herself for the other warriors to laugh at her stupidity for saying the truth when she could've just lied again, but she'd done it with her reasons which she saw to be good reasons. "Although that was just another lie. I haven't talked to a cat from another clan in two moons until now," she said, her voice lowered to just above a whisper. Someone was watching her. Grousestar had very hesitantly allowed her to be brought to the gathering, but not without assigning somebody to keep an eye on her. She could feel their gaze burning on her back. But she didn't really care if they were watching her interact with the other clans.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Last edited by Empress Of Evil; November 21st, 2018 at 02:17 AM.
Old November 21st, 2018, 12:43 PM

My Mood: Dead

Larksight was happy to be part of the Clan who had arrived first. Although he was usually a quiet, laidback tom, he found himself nearly bouncing on his paws like a kit at the prospect of attending the gathering. He smiled to himself as he curled his tail neatly around his paws, looking around. It had seemed that his fellow Clanmates were already whisking around the area, touching noses and greeting the cats from the other Clans. Since he wasn't really familiar with anyone outside of WindClan, Larksight found himself feeling slightly uncomfortable and shifting his weight back and fourth, hoping either he'd find someone to approach or someone would approach him. Sighing to himself, he dug his claws into the ground, forcing his light fur not to ripple at his own annoyance. Why do all my friends in my Clan have to be so sociable? He thought to himself with a grunt that was mixed with amusement. He forced his chill demeanor to come back, and took a deep breath, focusing on his paws. Not letting his anxiety get the best of him, the tip of the tom's tail twitched once before he finally let the calmness wash over him like a wave. Looking around once again, his yellow eyes scanned the clearing, seeing if anyone looked like they'd be friendly enough to hold a conversation with him.

(open!! <3)

Last edited by Aquarius; November 21st, 2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old November 21st, 2018, 12:59 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Larksight was happy to be part of the Clan who had arrived first. Although he was usually a quiet, laidback tom, he found himself nearly bouncing on his paws like a kit at the prospect of attending the gathering. He smiled to himself as he curled his tail neatly around his paws, looking around. It had seemed that his fellow Clanmates were already whisking around the area, touching noses and greeting the cats from the other Clans. Since he wasn't really familiar with anyone outside of WindClan, Larksight found himself feeling slightly uncomfortable and shifting his weight back and fourth, hoping either he'd find someone to approach or someone would approach him. Sighing to himself, he dug his claws into the ground, forcing his light fur not to ripple at his own annoyance. Why do all my friends in my Clan have to be so sociable? He thought to himself with a grunt that was mixed with amusement. He forced his chill demeanor to come back, and took a deep breath, focusing on his paws. Not letting his anxiety get the best of him, the tip of the tom's tail twitched once before he finally let the calmness wash over him like a wave. Looking around once again, his yellow eyes scanned the clearing, seeing if anyone looked like they'd be friendly enough to hold a conversation with him.

(open!! <3)
Honeybee entered the clearing looking friendly despite the glares she recieved from being a Riverclanner she saw a cat who didn’t look to agressive and flicked her tail nervously as she approached him, he was a Windclanner,” Hello. How is Windclan?” She asked hoping he wouldn’t go spitting insults about Riverclan to her.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 21st, 2018, 01:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Honeybee entered the clearing looking friendly despite the glares she recieved from being a Riverclanner she saw a cat who didn’t look to agressive and flicked her tail nervously as she approached him, he was a Windclanner,” Hello. How is Windclan?” She asked hoping he wouldn’t go spitting insults about Riverclan to her.
Larksight had been so busy focused on his paws, he almost jumped when the molly approached him. He chuckled at himself, but smiled at the fellow warrior. Before he could ask what Clan she was from, he could smell the strong scent of fish and salt coming from her pelt. Being polite enough not to immediately draw back, he hoped the heather-scent of his fellow WindClanners would mask it. "WindClan is doing just fine. It's nice to meet you!" He purred, curling his tail back and fourth, pleased that someone had come up and talked to him. "What's your name?" He inquired, the she-cat looking kind enough to hold a situation with.

Last edited by Aquarius; November 21st, 2018 at 01:08 PM.
Old November 21st, 2018, 01:13 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquarius View Post
Larksight had been so busy focused on his paws, he almost jumped when the molly approached him. He chuckled at himself, but smiled at the fellow warrior. Before he could ask what Clan she was from, he could smell the strong scent of fish and salt coming from her pelt. Being polite enough not to immediately draw back, he hoped the heather-scent of his fellow WindClanners would mask it. "WindClan is doing just fine. It's nice to meet you!" He purred, curling his tail back and fourth, pleased that someone had come up and talked to him. "What's your name?" He inquired, the she-cat looking kind enough to hold a situation with.
Honeybee dipped her head pleased to see he wasn’t calling her a ‘fish-breathe’ or ‘not apart of a clan anymore’ or whatever insults Windclan had for Riverclan. She dipped her head,” That’s good to hear. I am Honeybee.” She greeting,” And you?” She flicked her tail, she wondered if the scent of milk on her was noticable or not. That starclan he isn’t being mean.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old November 21st, 2018, 01:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Okapi View Post
Honeybee dipped her head pleased to see he wasn’t calling her a ‘fish-breathe’ or ‘not apart of a clan anymore’ or whatever insults Windclan had for Riverclan. She dipped her head,” That’s good to hear. I am Honeybee.” She greeting,” And you?” She flicked her tail, she wondered if the scent of milk on her was noticable or not. That starclan he isn’t being mean.
Larksight purred. "I'm Larksight. I like your name!" He complimented. He'd never heard of a cat named Honeybee before. Finally, he was at rest with the stranger, and let his fur lie flat as some of his fears for the hostility at the Gathering melted away. "How long have you been a warrior?" He inquired, wondering what kinds of questions cats of different Clans usually asked each other at events. Usually, he didn't even talk to the other cats at the Gathering because he had always talked to his Clanmates. Now, they were elsewhere with the other cats. Suppressing a scoff, he patiently waited for the molly's answer.
Closed Thread