((Is it too late to join?))
Old January 11th, 2018, 03:31 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Third eye ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord's head perked up a little bit after a moment,
his eyes widening. He pulled his way over to Sasuke, holding his hand through the bars, shaking ever so slightly. "I'm...here..." he murmured, trying to breathe evenly.
He smiles as he holds his hand tightly “ are you okay? Is it too tight in there?” He asks worryingly looking at tord though the bars
Old January 11th, 2018, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
Yes we are!!)
It was dark and one might say cramped a bit due to the many people there. But alone in the dark, Naruto was leaning against the wall watching the door. His once beautiful blonde hair now messy and covered in dry blood. He wore a old shirt along with some louse rags for pants only held together with some kind of string. His eyes however remained the same. Strong, proud and beautiful like the ocean. He looks around and soon sees Sage, with a soft smile he whispers the man’s name “ sage. Over here.”

Just outside the door was Sasuke standing tall and strong by the door. His eyes glowed dangerously, his left eye was as blue as the depths of the sea and his right eye due to his successful suppression of the third eye was now red in color like blood. He leans against the wall looking though the bars of the door “ .. Can y’all hear me? Tord?” He whispers softly in his dark husky voice eyes forward and watching the hallway making sure no one was coming.
Sage didn’t move from his spot, his back pressed against the cold wall and his legs curled up to his chest. He was nestled in a corner, as far as he could possibly be from everyone in the tight space. His only clothing was a tattered, bloodstained green turtleneck sweater and a pair of jeans ripped to an almost threadbare state. Showing through the holes in his sweater were deep, purple scars and cuts barely healed over. All he could think of was killing somebody, watching their blood drain into the cracks in the stones beneath them. Sometimes the body was a scientist. Sometimes it was a stranger or a fellow test subject. But sometimes it was Naruto bleeding out at his feet. Terror coursed through Sage’s veins- he was a monster, undeserving of any kindness. His nails, sharpened by the gritty stone he had in his pocket dig into his wrist, drawing blood and sending pain into his nerves. He continued to scratch at himself, cutting deep into his flesh but not yet enough to die.
Old January 11th, 2018, 07:08 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
He smiles as he holds his hand tightly “ are you okay? Is it too tight in there?” He asks worryingly looking at tord though the bars
Tord shook his head ever so slightly. Sure, he didn’t like it, but he couldn’t hurt anyone. He had to restrain himself, he was forcing himself to do so. He just clung onto Sasuke, clothing that would normally be bright pastels now dull greys of what used to be pastel. He didn’t like this, just holding onto Sasuke, his only chance at controlling himself.
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:14 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage didn’t move from his spot, his back pressed against the cold wall and his legs curled up to his chest. He was nestled in a corner, as far as he could possibly be from everyone in the tight space. His only clothing was a tattered, bloodstained green turtleneck sweater and a pair of jeans ripped to an almost threadbare state. Showing through the holes in his sweater were deep, purple scars and cuts barely healed over. All he could think of was killing somebody, watching their blood drain into the cracks in the stones beneath them. Sometimes the body was a scientist. Sometimes it was a stranger or a fellow test subject. But sometimes it was Naruto bleeding out at his feet. Terror coursed through Sage’s veins- he was a monster, undeserving of any kindness. His nails, sharpened by the gritty stone he had in his pocket dig into his wrist, drawing blood and sending pain into his nerves. He continued to scratch at himself, cutting deep into his flesh but not yet enough to die.
Naruto quickly stands up and began to hold sage close suddenly “ hi! Calm down.. look at me sage..” he growls as he grabs sages head “ look at me! It’s okay. I’m here for you. I’m alive sage .. just look at me. Say my name. “ He says calmly holding the man close. “ please.. just look at me. Breath my love..” he says as he holds sages hand “ I’m here for you..” he says calmly however... he couldn’t help but have a bad feeling about this.. something was up... something big.
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:22 PM

Quote:
Naruto quickly stands up and began to hold sage close suddenly “ hi! Calm down.. look at me sage..” he growls as he grabs sages head “ look at me! It’s okay. I’m here for you. I’m alive sage .. just look at me. Say my name. “ He says calmly holding the man close. “ please.. just look at me. Breath my love..” he says as he holds sages hand “ I’m here for you..” he says calmly however... he couldn’t help but have a bad feeling about this.. something was up... something big.
Sage drew in a ragged breath, trying to calm himself. He didn't look into Naruto's eyes, or even at his face, still staring at the ground with a blank stare. He began trembling as Naruto pulled him close, watching the blood drip onto the floor and seep into the cracks. Seeing it made his hands itch, wanting to wrap them around a knife and carve into somebody just to watch them bleed... But it couldn't happen. He had to control this eye or else he would become a monster, something he didn't want. He felt broken as he stared at the floor, tears blurring his vision. He didn't speak. He didn't even feel Naruto grab onto him in a desperate attempt to get him to calm down.
Old January 11th, 2018, 08:59 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Tord shook his head ever so slightly. Sure, he didn’t like it, but he couldn’t hurt anyone. He had to restrain himself, he was forcing himself to do so. He just clung onto Sasuke, clothing that would normally be bright pastels now dull greys of what used to be pastel. He didn’t like this, just holding onto Sasuke, his only chance at controlling himself.
He sighs softly as he looks ahead “ ... I love you tord.. always remember that” he says calmly as he quickly let’s go as a woman by the name of libtina begins to walk up to them “ are they ready?”

The test will begin!
One will be injured badly!
I will not say who
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:28 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rubinaito View Post
Sage drew in a ragged breath, trying to calm himself. He didn't look into Naruto's eyes, or even at his face, still staring at the ground with a blank stare. He began trembling as Naruto pulled him close, watching the blood drip onto the floor and seep into the cracks. Seeing it made his hands itch, wanting to wrap them around a knife and carve into somebody just to watch them bleed... But it couldn't happen. He had to control this eye or else he would become a monster, something he didn't want. He felt broken as he stared at the floor, tears blurring his vision. He didn't speak. He didn't even feel Naruto grab onto him in a desperate attempt to get him to calm down.
Naruto eyes glowed a bit when he heard the voice of a dangerous woman, a woman with high status in the lab. He hold sage close as Sasuke speaks “ yes. They’re ready do you wish for me to bring them there now?” He asks darkly as libtina looks into the cell and nods “ yes bring them quickly you will be needed. “
Old January 11th, 2018, 11:41 PM
The Madness King

Thumbs up Re: Third eye ( horror rp)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyaanyaaowo View Post
((Is it too late to join?))
It’s never too late to join!!
Old January 12th, 2018, 04:50 AM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
He sighs softly as he looks ahead “ ... I love you tord.. always remember that” he says calmly as he quickly let’s go as a woman by the name of libtina begins to walk up to them “ are they ready?”

The test will begin!
One will be injured badly!
I will not say who
Tord held onto Sasuke’s hand for the longest time, before suddenly it wasn’t there anymore. Recoiling, he watched Libtina, scared, but also ever so slightly angry. He didn’t want to be like this, but yet he was, sitting right where he was, still trembling ever so slightly.