Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Caduceus Place [Invite...
by Rani
Last post by redshiftreign
Today 12:58 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 12:44 AM
oh, rats!
Last post by Fish
Today 12:41 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by beau
Today 12:08 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Today 12:07 AM

Old April 30th, 2023, 10:25 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Last Wolves On Earth #2 (Private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ainz Ooal Gown View Post
Frelia took a deep breath and tried her best to explain the situation of what she heard and saw. "He said that he didn't actually reject Aiya when she told her to leave that day." She said quietly. "And that he still see her as courting him. I know what I saw and I swear I'm not lying. This is what I saw and heard!" She said with such conviction. "Lord Braith still wants to be with Aiya!"

Soeka’s eyes narrowed, a growl catching in her throat. “How could this happen?! I thought she was rejected?!” The she wolf paced around. “And do be seeing another wolf behind her suitors back?! That’s-that’s-!” She halted in her tracks. “That’s…against the rules…. she’ll be labeled a [blank]…” She glanced to her sisters. “Could we get her ruined for this? Does Braith even know of her suitors existence??” There was a pause. “This…this could get her ruined. Mother would have to see her off immediately.” Another pause. “What ideas do we have? Spit it. Now.”

Old April 30th, 2023, 10:50 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Bump Policy: Once every 3 or 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post

Soeka’s eyes narrowed, a growl catching in her throat. “How could this happen?! I thought she was rejected?!” The she wolf paced around. “And do be seeing another wolf behind her suitors back?! That’s-that’s-!” She halted in her tracks. “That’s…against the rules…. she’ll be labeled a [blank]…” She glanced to her sisters. “Could we get her ruined for this? Does Braith even know of her suitors existence??” There was a pause. “This…this could get her ruined. Mother would have to see her off immediately.” Another pause. “What ideas do we have? Spit it. Now.”

Frelia looked taken aback. She didn't have any plans of ruining Aiya. She just was there to gather information. "Lord Braith does indeed know of Touke. Aiya informed him of Touke, though Braith did seem displeased at the news." She informed. "From what I can tell, Braith is letting Aiya choose whom she wishes to be with...." She stopped for a second. "I- I don't think Mother could see her off yet. Especially if Lord Braith still has interest in her. His word comes above all except Lord Ketsueki." She told hesitantly. She didn't want to partake in this little game of ruining Aiya and her image. She had done so much for her, all she wanted to do was watch her succeed, then maybe she could find a mate too.

ALL SHALL BOW TO THE GREAT AINZ OOAL GOWN

The best way to get a hold of me is through my discord: Slimmothy #5927

Last edited by Ainz Ooal Gown; May 1st, 2023 at 08:57 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2023, 08:53 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Frelia looked taken aback. She didn't have any plans of ruining Aiya. She just was there to gather information. "Lord Braith does indeed know of Touke. Aiya informed him of Touke, though Braith did seem displeased at the news." She informed. "From what I can tell, Braith is letting Aiya choose whom she wishes to be with...." She stopped for a second. "I- I don't think Mother could see her off yet. Especially if Lord Braith still has interest in her. His word comes above all except Lord Ketsueki." She told hesitantly. She didn't want to partake in this little game of ruining Aiya and her image. She had done so much for her, all she wanted to do was watch her succeed, then maybe she could find a mate too.

Soeka blinked at the she wolf. “Do you have dung for brains?” The other she wolf’s snickered at her comment. “Braith is to be bethroned to me, not Aiya. Never Aiya.” She growled. “But, if Lord Braith still has interest in her, for some godsforsaken reason, if we ruin Aiya’s reputation…he might have no choice but to let her go.” There was a small pause. “Aiya should have just learned to take what life gave her.” She smacked her tongue In disappointment, turning her head from side to side in false emotion. “But alas, her demise was of her own accord. Sisters,” She looked around her. “I want you to begin gossiping of Aiya’s…unbecoming actions.” She hummed. “News of her being a [blank] must spread throughout the pack. It is only right, Lord Braith does not deserve a greedy she wolf such as her.” With that she waved her paw. “Go now, discuss loudly while cleaning dens. News will spread fast enough.”

Last edited by Shadow; May 2nd, 2023 at 08:54 AM.
Old May 2nd, 2023, 02:20 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Soeka blinked at the she wolf. “Do you have dung for brains?” The other she wolf’s snickered at her comment. “Braith is to be bethroned to me, not Aiya. Never Aiya.” She growled. “But, if Lord Braith still has interest in her, for some godsforsaken reason, if we ruin Aiya’s reputation…he might have no choice but to let her go.” There was a small pause. “Aiya should have just learned to take what life gave her.” She smacked her tongue In disappointment, turning her head from side to side in false emotion. “But alas, her demise was of her own accord. Sisters,” She looked around her. “I want you to begin gossiping of Aiya’s…unbecoming actions.” She hummed. “News of her being a [blank] must spread throughout the pack. It is only right, Lord Braith does not deserve a greedy she wolf such as her.” With that she waved her paw. “Go now, discuss loudly while cleaning dens. News will spread fast enough.”

Frelia looked upset and wanted to argue against Soeka, but she kept her mouth silent and walked away from the news. She wouldn't be the one to spread any rumors about Aiya, knowing it would spread anyway like a wildfire. She could only hope that Aiya would get to have the happy ending she wanted.

After dismissing Aiya, Braith continued to patrol his territory. He had made plans to discuss plans with their forces limited due to the illness that rampaged the town. He stopped at the sight of the healers that had seemed to be working nonstop to still try to find a cure. He could only hope that they found it soon to bring the pack back to its full strength. Otherwise, he might have to start going in and helping the wolves himself.

Old May 2nd, 2023, 05:41 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Frelia looked upset and wanted to argue against Soeka, but she kept her mouth silent and walked away from the news. She wouldn't be the one to spread any rumors about Aiya, knowing it would spread anyway like a wildfire. She could only hope that Aiya would get to have the happy ending she wanted.

After dismissing Aiya, Braith continued to patrol his territory. He had made plans to discuss plans with their forces limited due to the illness that rampaged the town. He stopped at the sight of the healers that had seemed to be working nonstop to still try to find a cure. He could only hope that they found it soon to bring the pack back to its full strength. Otherwise, he might have to start going in and helping the wolves himself.

(We’ll leave it at that so the rumor has time to spread.)

After the two had completed most of their walk, they ended up close to the clearing of the lake like usual. Czar, obviously close to exhausted, fell- rather than lay down- on the floor. He landed with an umph before turning over onto his backside playfully to mask his exhaustion. “That was swell.” The apprentice hummed towards his sister. “Just like old times. Sneaking out to prance around the territory.” He smirked, thumping his tail to the left of him as to beckon for his sister to rest by him. “Peaceful too.”

Last edited by Shadow; May 2nd, 2023 at 05:42 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2023, 06:05 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

(We’ll leave it at that so the rumor has time to spread.)

After the two had completed most of their walk, they ended up close to the clearing of the lake like usual. Czar, obviously close to exhausted, fell- rather than lay down- on the floor. He landed with an umph before turning over onto his backside playfully to mask his exhaustion. “That was swell.” The apprentice hummed towards his sister. “Just like old times. Sneaking out to prance around the territory.” He smirked, thumping his tail to the left of him as to beckon for his sister to rest by him. “Peaceful too.”

Athena frowned at her brother, laying down in front of her. This whole walk she wanted to say something, but she did not want to hurt his feelings, at least up until now. She thought that maybe he would open up to how he truly felt, but he kept masking it. His fatigue, his pain. It hurt her. It angered her. Finally, standing on the soft sand of the beach, she had decided that she had to say it. And be brutally honest. "Czar." She started and paused, thinking about what she was actually going to say. "This is nowhere near the old times. Do you understand that you were so careless and wild back then. Now look at you. You look so stiff and so careful, like any wrong move will hurt you." Her tone was soft, and easygoing at first, but now, it was starting to shift into more anger. Anger at who, she didn't know. But she was starting to get ticked. "You say you're concerned about how I feel. Well you don't because how do you think I feel when I see you like this? Like a pathetic lump of fur!" She didn't want to say it, but she felt the need to get her feelings out. "This walk did nothing for me but make me realize how pathetic you have actually become! I want to help you Czar, I really do! You're my brother and I want to do anything I possibly could do to help you! But I can't when you won't get up and help yourself!" She was full on yelling now, and she could not hold back the tears that came with her voice. "You're sad. I get it! But you weren't this sad when Shadow vanished and we thought he was gone! But NOW it's a big deal and you're so depressed! You can't even eat, barely stand, and give nothing but this dreadful stench of sadness! If you really cared, you would at least TRY! I hate you when you're like this!"

Old May 2nd, 2023, 06:26 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
Athena frowned at her brother, laying down in front of her. This whole walk she wanted to say something, but she did not want to hurt his feelings, at least up until now. She thought that maybe he would open up to how he truly felt, but he kept masking it. His fatigue, his pain. It hurt her. It angered her. Finally, standing on the soft sand of the beach, she had decided that she had to say it. And be brutally honest. "Czar." She started and paused, thinking about what she was actually going to say. "This is nowhere near the old times. Do you understand that you were so careless and wild back then. Now look at you. You look so stiff and so careful, like any wrong move will hurt you." Her tone was soft, and easygoing at first, but now, it was starting to shift into more anger. Anger at who, she didn't know. But she was starting to get ticked. "You say you're concerned about how I feel. Well you don't because how do you think I feel when I see you like this? Like a pathetic lump of fur!" She didn't want to say it, but she felt the need to get her feelings out. "This walk did nothing for me but make me realize how pathetic you have actually become! I want to help you Czar, I really do! You're my brother and I want to do anything I possibly could do to help you! But I can't when you won't get up and help yourself!" She was full on yelling now, and she could not hold back the tears that came with her voice. "You're sad. I get it! But you weren't this sad when Shadow vanished and we thought he was gone! But NOW it's a big deal and you're so depressed! You can't even eat, barely stand, and give nothing but this dreadful stench of sadness! If you really cared, you would at least TRY! I hate you when you're like this!"

Czar just stared at his sister, a whirlwind of emotions arose within him growing stronger and stronger the more she spoke. His final straw was when she mentioned Shadow. “You don’t know what I went through to make sure you were ok!” He screamed, his own tears rolling down his face as his ears pinned to his head. His whole body was shaking at this point, but not out of weakness- rather, out of the multitude of emotions battling inside him. This was the first time in…since, ever- that he had properly addressed them.

Anger and sadness bit and clawed through one another for the crown which was his main emotion. Alas, both were equally as strong. “You don’t know…” He hiccuped, stifling a sob. “What I saw mother go through when dad disappeared. What I saw when he came back. The anger, the sorrow, the guilt. You didn’t see how she felt with Klaus! She felt like she needed someone to feel whole! You never saw her crying over him! She never ran to you to vent! I had to keep up with her, to make sure she was ok, and to make sure you barely saw anything!” He cried.

“You don’t know!” His voice broke. “You don’t know…” He wiped his tears with his paws. “I caught mom. I caught her wanting to leave us. She said she wanted to join dad.” He shook. “I had to help her through that before going to play with you. I thought,” His voice wavered. “I thought maybe with the pups she’d be better. But Athena I’ve never seen her worse. Why do you think no one’s allowed to see her? She’s half dead! Worse than me!” He screamed. “How dare you call me pathetic! After everything I’ve tried to do! It just never works! Nothing I do works!” The apprentice screeched into the air, holding himself in his arms.

“I deserve…a break…” He hummed, no longer able to look her in the eyes. “I wish I can be like you. Completely unaffected. You never wanted those siblings in the first place. You never saw what mom went through. What she is going through. You don’t see how dad is barely talking to her.” He shook his head. “You have no right to call me pathetic. I’ve gone through so much I might as well be named a warrior now.” He stood up. “Seeing what I have takes a toll on you Athena. I wanted this to bring us closer together. But I guess it’s done the opposite.”

Old May 2nd, 2023, 07:07 PM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Czar just stared at his sister, a whirlwind of emotions arose within him growing stronger and stronger the more she spoke. His final straw was when she mentioned Shadow. “You don’t know what I went through to make sure you were ok!” He screamed, his own tears rolling down his face as his ears pinned to his head. His whole body was shaking at this point, but not out of weakness- rather, out of the multitude of emotions battling inside him. This was the first time in…since, ever- that he had properly addressed them.

Anger and sadness bit and clawed through one another for the crown which was his main emotion. Alas, both were equally as strong. “You don’t know…” He hiccuped, stifling a sob. “What I saw mother go through when dad disappeared. What I saw when he came back. The anger, the sorrow, the guilt. You didn’t see how she felt with Klaus! She felt like she needed someone to feel whole! You never saw her crying over him! She never ran to you to vent! I had to keep up with her, to make sure she was ok, and to make sure you barely saw anything!” He cried.

“You don’t know!” His voice broke. “You don’t know…” He wiped his tears with his paws. “I caught mom. I caught her wanting to leave us. She said she wanted to join dad.” He shook. “I had to help her through that before going to play with you. I thought,” His voice wavered. “I thought maybe with the pups she’d be better. But Athena I’ve never seen her worse. Why do you think no one’s allowed to see her? She’s half dead! Worse than me!” He screamed. “How dare you call me pathetic! After everything I’ve tried to do! It just never works! Nothing I do works!” The apprentice screeched into the air, holding himself in his arms.

“I deserve…a break…” He hummed, no longer able to look her in the eyes. “I wish I can be like you. Completely unaffected. You never wanted those siblings in the first place. You never saw what mom went through. What she is going through. You don’t see how dad is barely talking to her.” He shook his head. “You have no right to call me pathetic. I’ve gone through so much I might as well be named a warrior now.” He stood up. “Seeing what I have takes a toll on you Athena. I wanted this to bring us closer together. But I guess it’s done the opposite.”

"Both of you are hurt. No..." The voice of their father rang loud, as he slowly walked up to the two of them. "The both of you are feeling many different things. Hurt. Anger. Sadness." He hummed and sat down in between them. "You both want to be close in this tough time so much. But you both just cannot find the common ground." He looked to both of his children, how grown they've actually become. It saddened him to see them this way. "You both must understand each other from the other's perspective."

He looked to Athena. "Athena, your brother has shielded you from so much. He's seen things, experienced things that you probably haven't. That toll isn't easy to bear....I would know." His soft eyes then turned to Czar. "And Czar, from what I've seen, you are your sister's inspiration. Seeing the one she idolizes always tired, in pain and never at your full strength, it hurts and makes her feel like she as a sister has failed you." His position went from one of a sitting to a laying, brining his children close to him.

"You both want to help each other, but you do it in silence so many times, the other doesn't notice. It is okay to ask for help. Both of you, from each other. Taking the workload by yourself doesn't make you stronger. It only lessens the time you have before you break." He closes his eyes, tears starting to form. "How do you think it makes me feel, as a father to see my family crumbling in front of me?" He asks. "My mate barely acknowledges me, and my two children are fighting. My whole family is breaking down and I couldn't stop it beforehand..." His tears and his words felt heavier, as he tried his best to not cry. Not in front of his children.

"I'm not going to tell the two of you to apologize. If you both meant everything that I heard, then I won't force you to take back what you meant. I just figured that as a father, I should teach the both of you the importance of each other while I had the chance....." His voice broke off, his head resting on top of his paws. He told himself he wouldn't cry in front of Czar and Athena. Apparently, his body lied to him as tears rolled out of his eyes next to his son and daughter.

Old May 4th, 2023, 08:03 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

Quote:
"Both of you are hurt. No..." The voice of their father rang loud, as he slowly walked up to the two of them. "The both of you are feeling many different things. Hurt. Anger. Sadness." He hummed and sat down in between them. "You both want to be close in this tough time so much. But you both just cannot find the common ground." He looked to both of his children, how grown they've actually become. It saddened him to see them this way. "You both must understand each other from the other's perspective."

He looked to Athena. "Athena, your brother has shielded you from so much. He's seen things, experienced things that you probably haven't. That toll isn't easy to bear....I would know." His soft eyes then turned to Czar. "And Czar, from what I've seen, you are your sister's inspiration. Seeing the one she idolizes always tired, in pain and never at your full strength, it hurts and makes her feel like she as a sister has failed you." His position went from one of a sitting to a laying, brining his children close to him.

"You both want to help each other, but you do it in silence so many times, the other doesn't notice. It is okay to ask for help. Both of you, from each other. Taking the workload by yourself doesn't make you stronger. It only lessens the time you have before you break." He closes his eyes, tears starting to form. "How do you think it makes me feel, as a father to see my family crumbling in front of me?" He asks. "My mate barely acknowledges me, and my two children are fighting. My whole family is breaking down and I couldn't stop it beforehand..." His tears and his words felt heavier, as he tried his best to not cry. Not in front of his children.

"I'm not going to tell the two of you to apologize. If you both meant everything that I heard, then I won't force you to take back what you meant. I just figured that as a father, I should teach the both of you the importance of each other while I had the chance....." His voice broke off, his head resting on top of his paws. He told himself he wouldn't cry in front of Czar and Athena. Apparently, his body lied to him as tears rolled out of his eyes next to his son and daughter.

Czar blinked, startled by the sudden appearance of his father, and stepped back. As Shadow spoke, he took in his words. The apprentice bit his inner cheek, debating on how to react to his fathers words. “I-“ He choked, watching his father cry made him shocked. First he doesn’t talk forever and now all of the sudden came out of nowhere, spewing such wisdom it couldn’t help but bring him to tears.

He looked back to the forest behind him, debating momentarily to leave as a part of his heart refused to give forgiveness for Athena’s insults that she had yet to apologize for. But yet, a larger part of him knew better…and without a word he snuggled up to his father- attempting to comfort the larger wolf.

Old May 4th, 2023, 08:40 AM
Leader of Nazarick

Quote:

Czar blinked, startled by the sudden appearance of his father, and stepped back. As Shadow spoke, he took in his words. The apprentice bit his inner cheek, debating on how to react to his fathers words. “I-“ He choked, watching his father cry made him shocked. First he doesn’t talk forever and now all of the sudden came out of nowhere, spewing such wisdom it couldn’t help but bring him to tears.

He looked back to the forest behind him, debating momentarily to leave as a part of his heart refused to give forgiveness for Athena’s insults that she had yet to apologize for. But yet, a larger part of him knew better…and without a word he snuggled up to his father- attempting to comfort the larger wolf.

Czar's actions made Shadow smile ever so slightly. This must be very tough for him. He knew that, always trying to shelter the ones you care about, try to keep them from seeing the worst of what the world actually was. It was tiring work. He knew this. "I haven't been the best father since I got back....I know. I've been....fighting my own demons..." He tried his best to explain. "And I thought it would be better if I try to handly my own issues but...I see that my lack of presence has caused things to go majorly awry. And for that, I'm sorry, to the both of you and to the pack."