Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Battles

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by alec
Today 03:51 AM
sparking a connection [p]
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 03:42 AM
‘Second Impressions and...
Last post by alec
Today 03:33 AM
*insert creative name...
by ollie
Last post by Lightningpaw666
Today 03:09 AM
WindClan Galewood
by Ian
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 02:11 AM
Closed Thread

Old June 9th, 2019, 09:15 AM
~Shy Bean~

My Mood: Lurking
Default Re: Hound Attacks

{Open!}

Littlebud slid onto the battlefield, deciding to take a more stealthy approach to the attacks. Dropping into a crouch, he wiggled his way into the undergrowth. His slick RiverClan pelt caught on the branches of the hedges a few times, but eventually he managed to slide into an area with long ferns. The warrior circled the outer edges of the fray while keeping in cover, looking for a smaller unsuspecting dog. Finally, he located his quarry - a tiny yapping mutt who did little more than bark and growl at the cats with its tail wagging.

Littlebud rocketed from the bushes with a yowl, landing squarely on the dog's back. He raked his claws along its spine, hissing furiously.
Old June 9th, 2019, 10:43 AM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by PotaDOS View Post

Leafstripe let out a growl and gave a bliw with his big paw. It sent the dog back a bit. The dog backed up and fled through the firest. The blind tom took off after it to make sure it left the territory. He scented the dog and it smelt as if it was far away. Leafstripe padded back to the molly.
She nodded,” Good fighting. Leafstripe.” She remarked pleased with her clanmates skill in fighting.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old June 9th, 2019, 08:28 PM
ruler of everything ♕

Bump Policy: 72 hours (3 days) -- 24 hours (1 day) if time-sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post

Fortunately for Honeyglare, help was on the way.

With the aide of Firehawk and some other warriors, Lionstorm had successfully driven off a different large canine, but his attention was stolen from their triumph by the screech of an injured cat.

And it didn't take long to spot her: one of his warriors, bloodied to the point of nearly being unrecognizable, facing off against a beast of a mutt.

This was unacceptable, and with a growl in his throat the deputy dashed toward the two, launching himself on the dog's back with outstretched claws. His teeth sunk into the back of the canine's neck, and he held on for the ride as the dog lurched, trying to knock him off.

She thought she was hallucinating. Maybe her lack of strength had gotten to her mind, or maybe it was the blood slowly sleeping into her minty eyes. But no - the deputy himself came to help Honeyglare. On one paw, she felt proud that she could have the opportunity to fight alongside Lionstorm. On the other paw, she didn’t want him to think of her as weak. So, with a mighty yowl of renewed strength (or what little she had), Honeyglare launched herself forward.

Taking advantage of the brute’s attention shift off of her, the feline attacked the dog’s throat. While it was busy trying to get the deputy off, it didn’t see her coming. She managed to latch onto its throat before, with a growl, it shook its head violently. Normally, the strong she-cat would easily have been able to keep her grip. But due to her fatigue, she lost her grip and rolled to the ground. She was stunned, the breath knocked out of her. She only hoped that Lionstorm was still providing her enough time to get back up, or she would be dog food.

there's courage in being terrified, but still going forward.

about me // character site [wip]
Old June 10th, 2019, 07:19 AM
lil gamer pup :>

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
@Dust @The Cannibal @Nebby @Calliecat

Morningblue was not about to waste this chance to fight. After being stupidly part of the wrong side when the dark forest cats attacked, all he wanted now was to prove himself to be a loyal Thunderclan warrior and a great fighter. So when the big blue tom heard another warrior calling for a group to help, he was quick to rush over. The one calling out was a Riverclan cat for certain, and the fist one to answer had the build of a Skyclan warrior. Morningblue fixed his green gaze on both and said in a low and calm voice, "I can draw the attention of one. The rest of you could ambush it from behind while I have it distracted."
@Charmer

Regalstorm nodded, feeling adrenaline coarse through his veins at the thought of avenging Wolfspark's death.

"I will be the first to claw the life out of that mutts muzzle once Morningblue has it distracted." He snarled. "These dogs took my friend from me. They will pay."

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; June 10th, 2019 at 07:36 AM.
Old June 10th, 2019, 07:19 AM
lil gamer pup :>

Bump Policy: 3/4 hours
My Mood: Mellow

(My bad, double post :P)

•••

"The worst part of dreaming is waking up."
Please bump me after 24hrs if I don't respond!
• sig icon by SqdPxl on deviantart •

Character Site

Last edited by Aroogi; June 10th, 2019 at 07:35 AM.
Old June 10th, 2019, 02:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
{Open!}

Littlebud slid onto the battlefield, deciding to take a more stealthy approach to the attacks. Dropping into a crouch, he wiggled his way into the undergrowth. His slick RiverClan pelt caught on the branches of the hedges a few times, but eventually he managed to slide into an area with long ferns. The warrior circled the outer edges of the fray while keeping in cover, looking for a smaller unsuspecting dog. Finally, he located his quarry - a tiny yapping mutt who did little more than bark and growl at the cats with its tail wagging.

Littlebud rocketed from the bushes with a yowl, landing squarely on the dog's back. He raked his claws along its spine, hissing furiously.
The dog yelped, twisting and yapping in an attempt to reach the feline who had clambered onto his back. Troutrunner overheard the struggle, and dashing away from one of the larger canines she had previously tousled with, she scrambled up a nearby tree, sheltering in the lower branches and watching, tense, as the fight continued. Riverclan warriors were strewn all about the forest floor, dogs of all sizes snapping, frothing and wielding mighty jaws, huge, muscular limbs and menacing teeth. The canine who she had been fighting with barked at the base of the silver birch, but soon gave up on his prey, and joined the fray once more in search for easier victims. Taking her opportunity to rejoin the fight, the blue molly descended carefully back to the cover of a variety of ferns on the forest floor. She joined the young tom - Littlebud, she thought - and approached the smaller dog, hissing and spitting, her back arched, fur bristled and eyes blazing. Her tail thrashed behind her, blood trickling from a wound on her foreleg, body aching painfully.
Old June 10th, 2019, 03:26 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
The dog yelped, twisting and yapping in an attempt to reach the feline who had clambered onto his back. Troutrunner overheard the struggle, and dashing away from one of the larger canines she had previously tousled with, she scrambled up a nearby tree, sheltering in the lower branches and watching, tense, as the fight continued. Riverclan warriors were strewn all about the forest floor, dogs of all sizes snapping, frothing and wielding mighty jaws, huge, muscular limbs and menacing teeth. The canine who she had been fighting with barked at the base of the silver birch, but soon gave up on his prey, and joined the fray once more in search for easier victims. Taking her opportunity to rejoin the fight, the blue molly descended carefully back to the cover of a variety of ferns on the forest floor. She joined the young tom - Littlebud, she thought - and approached the smaller dog, hissing and spitting, her back arched, fur bristled and eyes blazing. Her tail thrashed behind her, blood trickling from a wound on her foreleg, body aching painfully.
Littlebud looked up as Troutrunner joined him. He shot her a grateful nod and sprung at the dog's head, slamming his paws onto its muzzle to keep its snapping to a minimum. His stubby tail twitched, a movement that would most likely be equivalent to a lashing movement on a longer tail. His glistening yellow eyes burned with ferocity.
Old June 10th, 2019, 03:33 PM

The battleground seemed a flurry of movement and colour, and Troutrunner was certain she could hear her own blood beating around her head. She followed suit with Littlebud, yowling and swiping at the dogs flank and fastening her maw around its thigh, twisting her head and hanging on tightly. She continued to move her fastened maw, drawing sickly sweet red blood in her attempt to find the themoral artery on the fleshy inside of its thigh. The dog was yelping, barking and struggling, and begun to throw itself onto the ground to try and free itself of the furious felines. It twisted and snapped at Troutrunner, and her back legs scrambled for a purchase on its soft stomach as she struggled to escape it's violent jaws. @Aquilex

Last edited by spinachsprite; June 10th, 2019 at 03:34 PM.
Old June 10th, 2019, 04:30 PM
~Shy Bean~

Quote:
Originally Posted by spinachsprite View Post
The battleground seemed a flurry of movement and colour, and Troutrunner was certain she could hear her own blood beating around her head. She followed suit with Littlebud, yowling and swiping at the dogs flank and fastening her maw around its thigh, twisting her head and hanging on tightly. She continued to move her fastened maw, drawing sickly sweet red blood in her attempt to find the themoral artery on the fleshy inside of its thigh. The dog was yelping, barking and struggling, and begun to throw itself onto the ground to try and free itself of the furious felines. It twisted and snapped at Troutrunner, and her back legs scrambled for a purchase on its soft stomach as she struggled to escape it's violent jaws. @Aquilex
Littlebud clawed the dog's muzzle. He bit the dog's ear and threw his head side to side, feeling the flesh tear beneath his fangs. Blood flooded his mouth, and the small RiverClan warrior held on for dear life as the dog continued to try and attack his fellow warrior.
Old June 10th, 2019, 04:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aquilex View Post
Littlebud clawed the dog's muzzle. He bit the dog's ear and threw his head side to side, feeling the flesh tear beneath his fangs. Blood flooded his mouth, and the small RiverClan warrior held on for dear life as the dog continued to try and attack his fellow warrior.
The dog yelped, releasing Troutrunner's bloody nape and turning on Littlebud. The tall grey Molly staggered away from the grizzly hound, shaking droplets of blood that splattered crimson shades across the forest ground and turned green leaves a violent hue. "Careful," she growled, voice crackly with pain, desperate to warn her clanmate of the bulky beast closing in on the tomcat. She braced herself and limped towards the dog again, hissing, and trying to make herself as big as possible in an attempt to scare him off.