Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 05:56 AM
ShadowClan Patrol Place
Last post by paris
Today 05:48 AM
It all falls down [SHC...
Last post by Weekend-Wondering
Today 05:46 AM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 05:23 AM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by Blazing
Today 04:40 AM
Closed Thread

Old April 8th, 2018, 07:08 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirit View Post
@Suspiciousmindz

Ferretpaw was alert. She expected something to happen, but she had no idea what or how. So she concentrated on the hunting, but kept her ears aware and listening for anything out of the ordinary.
Creeping closer and closer to her chosen prey, a little rabbit just our of it's hole, she watched it. Crept a little closer. Watched it again. What was it doing, what was it going to do was perhaps the most important question in this case.
Watched it. Crept a little closer. It was looking down into its hole multiple times, as if checking up on something. After a while, it started hopping away peacefully, clearly unaware of the threat at hand. Ferretpaw guessed it was off to fetch food. Perhaps it had a litter in the hole, after all that looking and checking. Maybe this was her chance to score multiple kills at once.
She crept slowly up to the hole, peering ever so carefully down into it. She couldn't risk the kits seeing her in case she were right. She was too worried that they would scream out and alert their mother. And she wasn't wrong. Keeping her ears low and making sure she was downwind of both the rabbit and the hole. Resisting a happy purr at the sight, Ferretpaw concluded she had been lucky. Those were not new kits. Those looked plumb and ready to 'flee the nest' any day. Ferretpaw felt lucky.
Creeping up towards the mother rabbit, she continued her strategy. Watch. Creep. Repeat. The rabbit was scurrying for food in the mood. At one point, it stopped and almost buried it's head in the ground. Ferretpaw found this as her chance.
Jumping forward in a quick manner, she was quickly by the rabbit's side. It clearly had not seen her coming at all, not getting time to squeal before Ferretpaw had caught it's neck in her jaws and bit down, feeling the crunch of bones, assuring her kill. With the rabbit in her mouth, she proceeded to sprint back to the hole. No time to waste, she plopped the rabbit down beside the whole and stuck her forepaws into the hole. Not thinking much about that this position might be very vulnerable to her in case of an incoming attack.
Pulling out one rabbit after the other, Ferretpaw finished off two rabbit's and stuck her paw in to get the last one.

Blazingstar watched from the shadows with a look of approval. His apprentice had sure come far, except she made one mistake. While reaching for the rabbits, she let her guard down. This was never a good thing on the moors. Foxes were notorious for bothering hunting felines around the smell of fresh rabbit blood. This was when Blazingstar decided it was the best time to surprise Ferretpaw. She was reaching in for another rabbit.

With slow movements at first, the leader drew in as close to Ferretpaw as he could before he reached a good sprint distance. His back legs tensed before they launched the leader from his hiding spot towards the unsuspecting apprentice. Before he knew it, his outstretched forepaws -- claws sheathed of course -- met the side of Ferretpaw, hoping to blow her over with the force of his moving body weight. The ginger tom knew that Ferretpaw would unsheathe her claws until she realized it was him -- well at least she should. Either way, he was already prepared to return to camp with a few scratches from his apprentice.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 8th, 2018, 08:16 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

It was nice to get a break from training every once in a while. For Lynxpaw, he appreciated the words of praise from Hunterfang allowing him to take the time off and relax. At first, Lynxpaw was ecstatic! He got a break from hunting...fighting - all the boring stuff. As a kit, he thought it was supposed to be something to look forward to. Lynxpaw loved training but the toyger was not prepared for the profusive scolding or corrections. Lynxpaw didn’t execute every move perfectly as he dreamed he would when he was younger. The first techniques to learn were always the toughest. Lynxpaw had snickered, for he didn’t have to worry about that anymore. He was an older apprentice. Soon enough, he would be a warrior...and, his life would truly began. No mentors to worry about, no training to stress over...he’d be free as a...tilting his head upward, a small smirk placed on his face...a bird. Yes, as free as a bird. Birds were easy to spot above for the lack of trees in Windclan, and he’d admit that they were the most beautiful sight he ever seen. Truthfully, Lynxpaw wished that Hunterfang didn’t give him a break, for now he was bored. An obnoxious sigh espcaed his maw as he overlooked the area to see what could direct his attention. It would had been a nice day to irritate Sorrelpaw, but he believed she was with Springwind. His other friends; Rowanpaw, Sandpaw and Cloudedpaw...were they busy? Or, maybe even Larkpaw? Or, possibly Lemonpaw? Surely, no one was too busy for the Lynx-boy. And, if they were, they could take time off their schedule to give him his well-needed attention. If not, Lynxpaw always has an annoying way of getting what he want.

@Mystical

Old April 8th, 2018, 08:32 PM
:P

Bump Policy: ‧₊˚✩彡 3 days !
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird's eyes widened distress and fear clear in them, "Chestnutkit and Tempestkit were both fussing... does that mean they're g-g-going to die?" Gorsebird sniffled possessively picking up Tempestkit and lying him down in her paws putting the two brothers together for fear that something would happen to them, "YES YOU DID!!" She then shrieked all but throwing a tantrum over a single sentence her mate had uttered, "Stormglare I want a walk! I want to go on a walk now! And I want you to pick flowers for me to put in my fur and compliment me and talk about how I'm the best Mummy in the clan!" She wailed deciding to pull out her fur in a fit of upset to show how unstarly stressed she was. "Will you find a queen to watch the babies so we can do that...please?" Gorsebird whimpered shifting as she started to all but drown in her own tears, "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-you're b-b-being s-s-so m-m-m-m-mean t--t-tt-t-to m--m-me!" She sputtered believing Stormglare's last sentence was him being sarcastic and snarky with her. Her! The mother of seven of his kits and anymore if they ever decided to have any others. @Panda @Ninjasinsocks @Morgan @The Fallen Queen
[ i blame gorsebird's screeching for one of the kits going deaf. *^* ]

stormglare blinked, he just said that it meant the opposite. "huh? no. fussing is good! i mean, it means that they are heathy and are strong enough to make a fuss. " he mewed, as if to show affection, he lean down to chestnutkit and tempestkit to give them a small lick. "your alive and well, aren't ya?" he was irrupted by gorsebird's screech. his ears pin to his skull, did she have to yell right in his ear? he slowly lift his head and the moment stormglare met her gaze, she started to splutter out orders. he was unsure of what he did to trigger this tantrum. that wasn't a new feeling. stormglare blinked, rising to his paws. "beauty, please stop hurting yourself !! okay, okay. we can.. go on a walk, i'll do all of that. you need to breath, i understand. " he glance around the nursery. he had to socialize. he couldn't believe they were leaving the newborn kits after barely a couple hours! stormglare finally talked to a queen and got them to watch the kits. he came back, "bumbleleaf said she will take care of them. unless you wish for a different queen?" he felt like he would regret asking that. he took a small step back, what did he say WRONG?! "how? nevermind that, I'm sorry for whatever i said. " stormglare replied.

❝ hold on tight to this time,
this place 'cause everything you know will be erased.
you were born inside your head.
and that is where you'll be when you are dead. ❞

-- currently on a hiatus until further notice --
pronouns.cc
Old April 8th, 2018, 08:57 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Fallen Queen View Post
[ i blame gorsebird's screeching for one of the kits going deaf. *^* ]

stormglare blinked, he just said that it meant the opposite. "huh? no. fussing is good! i mean, it means that they are heathy and are strong enough to make a fuss. " he mewed, as if to show affection, he lean down to chestnutkit and tempestkit to give them a small lick. "your alive and well, aren't ya?" he was irrupted by gorsebird's screech. his ears pin to his skull, did she have to yell right in his ear? he slowly lift his head and the moment stormglare met her gaze, she started to splutter out orders. he was unsure of what he did to trigger this tantrum. that wasn't a new feeling. stormglare blinked, rising to his paws. "beauty, please stop hurting yourself !! okay, okay. we can.. go on a walk, i'll do all of that. you need to breath, i understand. " he glance around the nursery. he had to socialize. he couldn't believe they were leaving the newborn kits after barely a couple hours! stormglare finally talked to a queen and got them to watch the kits. he came back, "bumbleleaf said she will take care of them. unless you wish for a different queen?" he felt like he would regret asking that. he took a small step back, what did he say WRONG?! "how? nevermind that, I'm sorry for whatever i said. " stormglare replied.

(Yeah, quietness definitely isn't her forte XD)

"B-b-b-but...b-b-but....b-b-b-b-but you said fussing was a bad thing just a few minutes ago now it's suddenly the best thing in the world!?" Gorsebird questioned shaking with a silent rage and yet at the same time she was so sad, "my precious babus are going to ddddddddddddiiiiiiiieeeeeee!" She bawled in a way trying to spite Stormglare by tugging out her fur harder causing it to bleed. "Will you get m-me my favorite type of flower too? And make me a pretty blossom crown so I can brag to the other q-q-queens about how much my S-s-stormy cares and pampers me?" Gorsebird questioned even more tears threating to spill if the tom even said a single word that wasn't along the lines of 'of course'. "Bumbleleaf!? You want that numbskull to care for our newborns!? No. Try to get Seedswirl she's lovely and clever, unlike Bumbleleaf who has the brain capacity of a dead mouse!" Gorsebird meekly wailed trying to be as quiet as possible so the queen wouldn't hear her, "An apology doesn't count if you don't know what you did wrong!" She bewailed staring at the large around of yanked out fur and now blood making her feel a huge amount of regret. @Panda @Ninjasinsocks @Morgan
@The Fallen Queen

Last edited by Tavvi; April 8th, 2018 at 10:58 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 09:33 PM
♫Smelly Cat, Smelly Cat♫

My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
(Yeah, quietness definitely isn't her forte XD)

"B-b-b-but...b-b-but....b-b-b-b-but you said fussing was a bad thing just a few minutes ago now it's suddenly the best thing in the world!?" Gorsebird questioned shaking with a silent rage and yet at the same to time she was so sad, "my precious babus are going to ddddddddddddiiiiiiiieeeeeee!" She bawled in a way trying to spite Stormglare by tugging out her fur harder causing it to bleed. "Will you get m-me my favorite type of flower too? And make me a pretty blossom crown so I can brag to the other q-q-queens about how much my S-s-stormy cares and pampers me?" Gorsebird questioned even more tears threating to spill if the tom even said a single word that wasn't along the lines of 'of course'. "Bumbleleaf!? You want that numbskull to care for our newborns!? No. Try to get Seedswirl she's lovely and clever, unlike Bumbleleaf who has the brain capacity of a dead mouse!" Gorsebird meekly wailed trying to be as quiet as possible so the queen wouldn't hear her, "An apology doesn't count if you don't know what you did wrong!" She bewailed staring at the large around of yanked out fur and now blood making her feel a huge amount of regret. @Panda @Ninjasinsocks @Morgan
Chestnutkit woke up with a startle to hearing his mother begin to yowl again. He squirmed about aimlessly, trying to get to where she wasn't screaming right into his ear. While moving about, he managed to land in a patch of fur, the fur Gorsebird had pulled off herself. He sniffed it curiously, trying to figure out why it wasn't on her, but only managed to sniff up dust. He began to sneeze repeatedly, and gave a pitiful wail afterward. He moved onward, but eventually got too far from the nest to be able to find his way back.
He tried to feel around, but could only feel the ground beneath him. He lifted his head, and started to wail even louder now that he was lost. He felt lost and scared, but began to squirm back in the direction of Gorsebird once he heard her loud yelling. He felt himself become exhausted, not getting any proper sleep yet, and gave up halfway back to Gorsebird's side. He began to mew trying to catch someones attention, since he was now too tired to travel himself.

Last edited by Panda; April 8th, 2018 at 09:42 PM.
Old April 8th, 2018, 09:50 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panda View Post
Chestnutkit woke up with a startle to hearing his mother begin to yowl again. He squirmed about aimlessly, trying to get to where she wasn't screaming right into his ear. While moving about, he managed to land in a patch of fur, the fur Goorsebird had pulled off herself. He sniffed it curiously, trying to figure out why it wasn't on her, but only managed to sniff up dust. He began to sneeze repeatedly, and gave a pitiful wail afterward. He moved onward, but eventually got too far from the nest to be able to find his way back.
He tried to feel around, but could only feel the ground beneath him. He lifted his head, and started to wail even louder now that he was lost. He felt lost and scared, but began to squirm back in the direction of Goorsebird once he heard her loud yelling. He felt himself become exhausted, not getting any proper sleep yet, and gave up halfway back to Goorsebird's side. He began to mew trying to catch someones attention, since he was now too tired to travel himself.

Gorsebird quickly got up and rushed to gently retrieve her firstborn slightly cringing in pain from her still recovering body before getting him back into the nest and by extension her paws. Once there she delicately cleaned his nose not want him to sneeze anymore, "Little red bird on lonely moor,
Lonely moor, lonely moor,
Little red bird on lonely moor,
O where did you sleep last night?
Out on a gorse-bush dark and wide,
Dark and wide, dark and wide,
Rain kept falling on ev'ry side,
O hard was my sleep last night.

Did I not sleep on a swaying briar,
Swaying briar? Swaying briar?
Tossing about as the wind rose higher,

Did I not sleep on a cold wave's crest,
Cold wave's crest, cold wave's crest,
Where many others have taken rest,

Wrapped in two leaves I lay at ease,
Lay at ease, lay at ease,
Just like a babe at its mother's side,
O sweet was my sleep last night." She hummed drowning the tom-kit in maternal affection feeling bad for upsetting him, "Is my fragile babe hungry? Do you want me and your Daddy to take you on our walk while your other brothers and sister get watched by a nice queen?" Gorsebird inquired nuzzling him as she tried to stifle his wails even with the knowledge that it was a stupid idea to take her newborn on a walk, "Stormy can we please take him with us? He'll be so sad if we don't!" Gorsebird wept severely guilt-tripped by her kitten's cries as she continued to anxiously tug out fur,
(I don't know about you guys but my Mom would sing little red bird every night to me until I was eleven)
@The Fallen Queen @Morgan @Ninjasinsocks

Last edited by Tavvi; April 8th, 2018 at 10:07 PM.
Old April 9th, 2018, 01:16 PM
im adrift on the sea..

My Mood: Relaxed

Quote:
Gorsebird quickly got up and rushed to gently retrieve her firstborn slightly cringing in pain from her still recovering body before getting him back into the nest and by extension her paws. Once there she delicately cleaned his nose not want him to sneeze anymore, "Little red bird on lonely moor,
Out on a gorse-bush dark and wide,
Dark and wide, dark and wide,
Rain kept falling on ev'ry side,

Did I not sleep on a swaying briar,
Swaying briar? Swaying briar?
Tossing about as the wind rose higher,

Did I not sleep on a cold wave's crest,
Cold wave's crest, cold wave's crest,
Where many others have taken rest,

Wrapped in two leaves I lay at ease,
Lay at ease, lay at ease,
Just like a babe at its mother's side,
O sweet was my sleep last night." She hummed drowning the tom-kit in maternal affection feeling bad for upsetting him, "Is my fragile babe hungry? Do you want me and your Daddy to take you on our walk while your other brothers and sister get watched by a nice queen?" Gorsebird inquired nuzzling him as she tried to stifle his wails even with the knowledge that it was a stupid idea to take her newborn on a walk, "Stormy can we please take him with us? He'll be so sad if we don't!" Gorsebird wept severely guilt-tripped by her kitten's cries as she continued to anxiously tug out fur,
(I don't know about you guys but my Mom would sing little red bird every night to me until I was eleven)
@The Fallen Queen @Morgan @Ninjasinsocks

(I was sang 'You Are My Sunshine')

The smallest kitten whined when her mother wailed quite a few times. Each time she grew more agitated, didn't this cat understand that she wanted to sleep? She let out a small snort and curled deeper into her mother's soft fur as she tried to fall asleep again but her mother's consistent shifting and whining definitely kept her up. She nudged her mother's stomach as if trying to calm her down.
-Sean Mcloughlin (Jacksepticeye)

"spread love and kindness,
wherever you go."
-Ethan Nestor (CrankGamePlays)
Old April 9th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

@Charmer
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey, gather here beneath the Breezerock for a clan meeting!"

The words rang across the clearing as the orange tabby sat on top of the Breezerock. It was time for another set of ceremonies to be done and now was as good a time to do them as ever.

"Thistlepaw! he called once enough of the clan had gathered around the Breezerock. His golden hues rested solely on the apprentice. This was a big step for the clan and for the apprentice. A new warrior was about to be made. Next, the leader looked towards the sky, no clouds were present and the sun was beaming down on them brightly. New-leaf was full fledged now."I, Blazingstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you as a warrior in his turn," Blazingstar looked back down at the apprentice, already knowing what to name him. "Thistlepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"
I do!
"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Thistlepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Thistledown! StarClan honors your intelligence and determination, and we welcome you as a full warrior of WindClan!" he spoke, concluding the ceremony before jumping down to congratulate the young warrior with the rest of the clan.
Old April 9th, 2018, 02:08 PM
Lovable Cannibal

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owl View Post

Windcrest felt her body heat up at the sound of Duskflight's purring. She felt happy that he was happy. She did, in fact, enjoy the spot he chose because he chose it and he thought it was a good spot for them. Duskflight obviously wanted to chose a spot for the both of him and Windcrest thought it was nice that he wanted them both to be happy with the spot. Settling on beside him, just a few mouse-tail lengths away. She looked over at Duskflight and let out a very adorable little chuckle. He was waiting for her to take a bite before he began eating, when his eyes gave away that he was hungry. That and if he didn't notice it, she thought she heard a small growl of displeasure by his stomach at waiting to be filled. The feline gave him a smile and leaned down to her piece of prey and took a small, dainty bite. The prey wasn't exactly fresh but it was prey, good enough for her. She didn't want him starving. Peaking over at him as she took another dainty bite, the feline watched the other as he would begin to eat. She wanted to see how funny he'd look finally feeling relieved he could eat now that she had taken a bite.

"Hmmm..." She murmured as she listened intently to the tom. "M-maybe...we could...uhmm." She stopped mid-sentence afraid the tom would be unwilling to help her with hunting the birds. Secretly, she just wanted to do something with him. She wanted to make him happy, happier than he seemed to be. Duskflight looked happy but he looked a little disconnected from WindClan, a bit like he felt like he didn't deserve to be in WindClan. Maybe it's because he had left for a short period of time? Windcrest wasn't sure but whatever he was feeling, Windcrest wanted to reassure him that he was accepted and he was certainly wanted in the clan. Windcrest almost looked cute as she acted shy about asking him to help her hunt the small birds. She wondered if he would want to. Knowing Duskflight, even for a short time told her he would definitely help her. "Would you help...me...maybe improve...my h-hunting sk...skills?" She tilted her head, almost kit like, making her look innocent and pure. The white oddly dappled feline waited, her cerulean gaze staring expectantly at the tom resting and eating before her.
The black and white tom waited patiently, not completely sure if she had noticed that he was waiting for her to take the first couple of bites before he would start eating. His stomach quietly groaned and grumbled at him, he only hoped they weren't loud enough for anyone but him to hear. He didn't show it on his face that he was hungry, and didn't even give a flick of his tail to signify it. The only thing that betrayed him was the very sound of his stomach. Shortly after she took her dainty first bite, Duskflight would carefully lean his own head down, trying his best not to tear into it even though his body screamed to eat it as quickly as possible. That it could be the only meal he could get for days, that if he didn't eat it as quickly as possible, it would somehow disappear, taken away by scavengers. And he managed, partly, but still, it was visible that he was trying very hard to restrain himself. His blue eyes nervously glanced over every few moments to try and pace himself with her, his claws subconsciously sinking into the soft earth from concentration.

Licking his lips, he forced himself to pause his eating as she began to murmur in response to his own words. His head tilted in curiosity as she trailed off , in the process of suggesting something for them to do. The pause seemed to last a bit and hesitantly he would try and take a few more slow bites of his food before she finally decided that she wanted to reveal what she wished to do. "Improve your hunting?" Duskflight smiled a bit, nervously wiping at his nose with a paw. "You won't be learning from the best.. But I can certainly try to give you a few pointers. The only reason I'm halfway decent is because I'm a quick runner." He admitted modestly with a small dip of his head and chuckle, flicking an ear and going back to take a few more bites of his meal. Carefully his gaze would flicker over to her to find that her gaze was fixated on him. Does she think I'm a good hunter? I hope not, I don't want to let her down...

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?
Old April 9th, 2018, 02:45 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brilliance View Post

It was nice to get a break from training every once in a while. For Lynxpaw, he appreciated the words of praise from Hunterfang allowing him to take the time off and relax. At first, Lynxpaw was ecstatic! He got a break from hunting...fighting - all the boring stuff. As a kit, he thought it was supposed to be something to look forward to. Lynxpaw loved training but the toyger was not prepared for the profusive scolding or corrections. Lynxpaw didn’t execute every move perfectly as he dreamed he would when he was younger. The first techniques to learn were always the toughest. Lynxpaw had snickered, for he didn’t have to worry about that anymore. He was an older apprentice. Soon enough, he would be a warrior...and, his life would truly began. No mentors to worry about, no training to stress over...he’d be free as a...tilting his head upward, a small smirk placed on his face...a bird. Yes, as free as a bird. Birds were easy to spot above for the lack of trees in Windclan, and he’d admit that they were the most beautiful sight he ever seen. Truthfully, Lynxpaw wished that Hunterfang didn’t give him a break, for now he was bored. An obnoxious sigh espcaed his maw as he overlooked the area to see what could direct his attention. It would had been a nice day to irritate Sorrelpaw, but he believed she was with Springwind. His other friends; Rowanpaw, Sandpaw and Cloudedpaw...were they busy? Or, maybe even Larkpaw? Or, possibly Lemonpaw? Surely, no one was too busy for the Lynx-boy. And, if they were, they could take time off their schedule to give him his well-needed attention. If not, Lynxpaw always has an annoying way of getting what he want.

@Mystical

The way Mothpaw saw it her social life was not bad at all. She had four best friends and some nice friends that she enjoyed hanging out with even if they were a sort of back-up for her when Lynxpaw, Larkpaw, Rowanpaw and Cloudedpaw weren't around. Being such a shy cat she had not expected herself to make so many friends in her apprenticeship. She had assumed she would have been so focused on her training and working hard there would be no reason to try for more friends. But now that she was an actual apprentice she was shocked at the way that her social life was compared with her training. It was not her fault it was going that way. Having friends was definitely due to her best friend Lynxpaw being "popular". Not doing well in training was entirely her mentors fault. Lynxpaw had helped her with basic hunting skills, but since he was often obsessed with his flirts, his boy best friends, and wooing Larkpaw [much to Mothpaw's discomfort] she had thought perhaps it was best to leave him alone. Mothpaw sighed and placed her head on her paws. She had just finished eating a mouse and since she hadn't seen any of her friends around she thought she might settle down for a meloncholly nap well waiting for her mentor to realize her existence. She knew it sounded to miserable to be true, and she knew she shouln't be letting it get to her but she was sensitive, she couldn't help it. Just as Mothpaw was about to close her eyes when she spotted Lynxpaw a while a way. She leaped to her paws and skipped away from where she had been lying. "Lynxpaw!" She purred.