Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Minkuu
Today 08:31 AM
Tater-Tot and Soda-Pop...
by blxze.
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:30 AM
WindClan Leader's Den
by Ian
Last post by blxze.
Today 08:21 AM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Spookez.
Today 08:09 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by alec
Today 08:01 AM

Old June 1st, 2023, 07:02 PM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ThunderClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by MeadowTail3 View Post
Stormkit lay asleep curled up. A butterfly landed upon her nose. Stormkit felt the gentle breeze from the wings of the butterfly and woke. The sun shone down on her, filtering through the leafy roof of the nursery. Stormkit sneezed and the butterfly flew off, beginning to flutter around the nursery. Stormkit stalked it, imitating the way the warriors hunted with remarkable accuracy. She pounced a few times but the butterfly eventually got away.

Feeling bad that she didn't catch the butterfly, Stormkit lied down and stared at her paws, moping. (Action open)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pangoligon View Post
─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnkit - She/Her |
Fawnkit yawned, waking up from her nap; she slowly stood up while stretching before walking around the nursery, trying to find something to do. The small sized tabby decided to pick up a few leaves and make a little pile of leaves at the back of the nursery; after some searching for leaves, her small leaf pile consist of around 5 or 6 leaves that she found scattered around the nursery. Fawnkit tried to find more leaves around the nursery...she found one more! So she added the leaf the the pile
I wonder what i'll do with these leaves now, she thought; looking at the leaves

[open]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Bona View Post
~cresskit
As the young kit bounds across the nursery floor, she lifts her head with awe at the leaf that drips down to her nose. She looks at it with wonder before sneezing. The leaf flutters away to the ground, she bends down and paws at it curiously, before looking up. There’s nothing to do at all here. she sighs, flopping down and sniffing. All the kits are nowhere to be seen. she lays down, bored. Perhaps she can knit some flower crowns, or play with the queens. ”if only I had a friend.” she whispers, closing her eyes. She shakes herself off the ground before wandering off.

( open )
Burntpaw popped his head into the nursery before wiggling the rest of the way in "Hi there!" he meowed at a couple kits he found seemed to be bored "I'm Burntpaw if you didn't already know! well, er sorry if that came off as rude. but um... how would you 3 like to play a game with me?" He churred happily though slightly flustered

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old June 1st, 2023, 07:02 PM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Devil Bona View Post
~cresskit
As the young kit bounds across the nursery floor, she lifts her head with awe at the leaf that drips down to her nose. She looks at it with wonder before sneezing. The leaf flutters away to the ground, she bends down and paws at it curiously, before looking up. There’s nothing to do at all here. she sighs, flopping down and sniffing. All the kits are nowhere to be seen. she lays down, bored. Perhaps she can knit some flower crowns, or play with the queens. ”if only I had a friend.” she whispers, closing her eyes. She shakes herself off the ground before wandering off.

( open )
Mosskit noticed another kit. "Hi," he mewed, "I'm Mosskit!"

(hehehee)

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 1st, 2023, 07:11 PM

Bump Policy: 36 hours - sometimes I am dealing with my loneliness
My Mood: Confused

Originally posted by @Dabi
Quote:
Burntpaw popped his head into the nursery before wiggling the rest of the way in "Hi there!" he meowed at a couple kits he found seemed to be bored "I'm Burntpaw if you didn't already know! well, er sorry if that came off as rude. but um... how would you 3 like to play a game with me?" He churred happily though slightly flustered
Stormkit lifted her head up. "A game? Sounds like fun!" Stormkit walked over with ease, despite missing her front left paw.
Old June 1st, 2023, 09:37 PM
Screaming

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

─•~❉᯽❉~•─
| Fawnkit - She/Her |
Fawnkit was just staring at her leaf pile before and not noticing that Burntpaw visited the nursery
"Hi there!"
Fawnkit's ears perked, she was startled when the apprentice said that. And then Burntpaw asked if she and 2 other kits wanted to play some sort of game? "U-uh..w-well that sounds fun i guess..." she replied. Fawnkit was technically bored as she never had any friends...maybe this is her chance to finally make a friend?
@Dabi

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Last edited by Minkuu; June 7th, 2023 at 07:51 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 01:46 AM
Big wave

My Mood: Busy

~cresskit
She’s confused. What happened? Who were these kits? She straightens herself up. ”hello, I’m Cresskit.” she mumbles. Burntpaw seems nice, but a bit straightforward. Then another kit hops up and she steps back. She liked space. “hello..” she meowed.

[ @Dabi @Octavia! ]
Old June 2nd, 2023, 02:16 AM
I am the reinforcements.

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Hungry

Mosskit smiled, "Can we be friends?" he asked her.
@Dabi @Devil Bona

*awkward silence*

"Er... no." - Ravenpaw
Old June 2nd, 2023, 10:49 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

The Death of EchoKit.
~Please be aware, even though the post is in a spoiler, I want to alert here that you are going to read the death of a child. If this upsets you, Do not read!~
~ @jupiter ~

It was a nice morning, it really was… With the birds chirping and the breeze blowing trees around gently… nothing could ruin this beautiful day… Right?

It would be easy for one to think that, but fate had other plans… The small scrap of fur known as ‘EchoKit,’ was buried into her nest deeply… Maybe a little too deep. By this time she would have been awake, gazing out the nursery quietly like she did every morning… But instead, she just lays there… Getting a better glance at her, you could see that the movements of her breathing weren’t present and the warmth of her body had faded to a bone chilling temperature… This can’t be happening… With any movement of her body, the kit would flop around lifelessly…

EchoKit was dead…

Old June 2nd, 2023, 11:26 AM
✧ 'tis the damn season ✧

Bump Policy: 3 days ✧ 24 hours for time sensitive rps
My Mood: Mysterious

Dovefluff

Dovefluff had gotten up earlier that day, seeing her daughter in the dimly lit den still rolled into a ball of sleeping kitten, and without waking or jostling her only remaining kit, Dove slid out of the den to go catch her daughter some prey. She had started eating prey lately, and Dove wanted little Echokit to wake up to warm, fresh prey. The den had been so dark that she didn't notice how... still she was, only assuming that she was in a deep sleep and wouldn't want to be awakened.

So, Dove left the nursery and came back about 20 minutes later with a small vole, expecting to be greeted by her young daughter coming up to her, excited for the breakfast. But as she searched the den, looking at playing kits and chatting queens, she noticed something terrifyingly strange. Echokit was still in the same position she had been sleeping in when the young queen left. Padding forward, paws shaking like leaves in a thunderstorm, Dovefluff bent down to gently nudge her daughter awake, breath coming fast.

"Echokit, baby. Wake up, I brought you some food." She pleaded softly, gently rocking her baby daughter back slightly, desperately trying to jolt her awake. "Echo- Echokit. Echokit." Her voice grew a pitch with each syllable, voice cracking as she tried to shake her kit gently to wake her up. "Please wake up. Echokit please, Echokit- ECHOKIT-" Her daughter limply lay slack her paws, cold and motionless.

"HELP ME- SOMEONE, PLEASE!" She screamed, still looking down at the limp kit. Echokit was so cold... she must've died in her sleep, and was dead even when Dovefluff woke up. "MY BABY, MY BABY- PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME-" She cried, trying to breathe life back into the limp kitten. What had happened. Dovefluff stood there for minutes and minutes, vainly trying to wake her daughter up, and eventually collapsed beside her, cradling the dead kitten close to her and rocking back and forth, letting out shock gasp and pleading shrieks for help. Not her baby. Her last baby. Her precious daughter.

The tears came fast and the chokes came next, and the former ShadowClan queen was weeping aloud, tears pouring down her face as harsh, heartbroken sobs swept through her body like spasms as she continued to rock the deceased kit, wailing with the shock and horror. The usually calm and mindful queen didn't even realize if there was anyone nearby, she didn't realize how loud and heart-wrenching her cries were, she just saw her kit, her daughter, laying dead in her arms. What could she have done to save her? Take me, take me, not my baby. Not my baby, please. She looked up in the direction of the cold, unforgiving world. If she could trade herself in for Echokit, she wouldn't even hesitate. Not even to think.

[ @Loveless.Fawn || open for anyone to help Dove move herself and Echo into the clearing for the vigil ]

Last edited by poppy; June 2nd, 2023 at 11:27 AM.
Old June 2nd, 2023, 11:59 AM
Warrior Cats Fanatic

Bump Policy: Once a week!
My Mood: Cheerful

Crowpaw

Upon waking up this morning to do whatever came into his mind, Crowpaw did not expect to hear the mournful, familiar cries of a queen. Oh no... please, ThunderClan, one day without death?? He sighed and exited the apprentices' den, heading toward Dovefluff. Before entering, he cleared his throat and cast the queen an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry for your loss... here, I'll help." he whispered, gently scooping the body by its scruff. Cold... like the snow. Quietpaw- if it's not too much, please... take care of Dovefluff's kit in StarClan. "Don't worry, she's in good paws now." he flicked his ears and touched his tail to the queen's shoulder. "I'll sit with you... come on."

Slowly, he walked out of the nursery, silent as he went to the center of the clearing.

//Would Dovefluff be open to fostering one kit?
RiverClan: None
Outsiders: None
Bumping Policy: After ONE week!

Old June 2nd, 2023, 12:00 PM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

LavenderKit
ThunderClan
A blue-point she-cat with blue eyes.

——————
She was sleeping oh so peacefully... Until all hell broke out... Turning her gaze to DoveFluff, LavenderKit grunted like the grump she was... So what if her daughter died? She quite frankly wouldn't mind losing the burden of caring for babies... But even so, she understood the sadness. Everyone would be sad if lil Lav died, right? but even so, EchoKit wasn't special...

Standing up from her nest, she padded over with a swoosh of her tail. "Huh..." was all the kitten said... She took a step back after saying her single sound.

(LAV IS MEAN!)
——————
@jupiter
——————