Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ThunderClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Falling Wishes and Sweeter...
by Tiabirb
Last post by hades.
Today 06:16 PM
ShadowClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by Aquaria
Today 06:07 PM
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Moonraven
Today 05:58 PM
Sparrowsong finder
by Maybi
Last post by Maybi
Today 05:40 PM
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 05:38 PM

Old June 3rd, 2023, 01:26 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: ThunderClan Leader's Den

v-Crackle'paw-v
( 36/100)

It was both a mental and physical struggle to drag himself to his blatant doom.
For he knew that right around the corner was unnecessary punishment! Punishment that he clearly didn't deserve! Who started the argument? Crow'paw and Burnt'paw! Who
threw the threats around first? CROW'PAW AND BURNT'PAW! He was the victim here! And it just wasn't fair! Huffing out silent complaints, the tom stomped his way towards the leaders den.

Burnt'paws words immediately met his ears as he made it to the undesired location. More ridiculous comments just fused his temper more. Snarling loudly he attempted to shove Burnt'paw out of the way so he could give his own correct input. " For gods sake you absolute MORON, no one wants to hear your ragtag opinions! So SHUDDUP! " he made once last attempt to body check the apprentice out of the way before moving onto his own pleas."Anyway... I would just like to say Bumble'star.... THAT EVERYONE IS LYING- I DIDN'T START THIS! IS WAS THOSE TWO!" tipping his head in a gesture at Crow'paw and Burnt'paw, he glanced at the leader " They threatened ME FIRST! They said they would bury me in a DITCH for pete's sake! And I don't know about you, but that's a VERY cruel threat! One that I didn't deserve! " pretty much wailing at this point, Crackle'paw stamped his paw down before collecting himself and moving on. " Also, in my defense against those STUPID ALLEGATIONS! I only said to chuck the kit in a hole because it was already DEAD! Why doesn't anyone get that!?" groaning loudly, the off-white tom gave another look at his two tormentors. " But I guess I should have some patience with cats who are pretty much as dumb as a soggy pile of mold..." he bit back a sly smile that threatened to show. Right now he was playing innocent, so it was of up most importance to show how considerate he really was!

Now let's just hope Dumbble'star bought his coy...

// @SpiritedWarrior @Dabi @dino. \\
(Forgot the mentions lmao)

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...

Last edited by elaif; June 3rd, 2023 at 01:31 PM.
Old June 3rd, 2023, 02:02 PM
roar

Bump Policy: 72 hrs/48 for importance
My Mood: Lazy

[ @Solar @Dabi @SpiritedWarrior @Leafí ]

Bumblestar could hear the eardrum-bursting howls from her inside her den. They jarred her from her sleep—she wasn't even sure how or when she had fallen asleep in the first place, was she really that tired?—but before she could jump to her paws and race out into the clearing, Houndchaser herded three cats right into her den.

The news made her pause. A kit was dead? For StarClan's sake. First Darkpetal, then Blackfir, now Echokit.

"I'll handle Springpaw. Don't worry about it." She sent the warrior a single look that clearly meant "leave" before turning to the trio.

Burntpaw's explanation and Cracklepaw's outburst only served to tick her off further.

"Okay. WHAT the hell."

This was a whole new starsdamned level of idiocy. Her eyes found Cracklepaw first, practically burning. "You. I'm at my limit with you. First with Darkpetal, and now this crap. I've got half a mind to kick you back into the nursery until you figure out how to get it together, but frankly I don't trust you not to start somethin' else with the kits or queens. I want you to clean out the apprentices' and warriors' dens, and you're staying home from the next Gathering. If I catch even a glimpse of you there, you better PRAY to StarClan you can run faster than me."

Although Burntpaw and Crowpaw were much less at fault here, she still swept a furious glare over all of them.

"Your behavior today has been HIGHLY inappropriate, 'n that goes for all three of ya. Cracklepaw: thin freakin' ice. One more incident with you and I'm gonna start rethinking your rank, because clearly you aren't mature enough to be an apprentice." She was tempted to drag him out to the edge of the territory and dump him there herself, in all honesty. "Crowpaw, Burntpaw: if somethin' like this happens, I expect you to find me or another warrior and let them step in, not handle it yourselves, in front of the grieving mother, no less. I'm incredibly disappointed. You two, go see what Dovefluff needs help with. Cracklepaw, start on those dens now. I want walls reinforced, dirt and dust cleaned out, and every inchworm-length of both spotless by the end of the day. Find a warrior to go with you and look for supplies; if I catch you out of camp on your own, you're going to be in a much deeper pit than you've already dug yourself. All of you, OUT. I don't want to hear another damn word about any of you causing trouble again."

[ @lio ]

She lifted her head as Gentledoe stepped into her den and offered the she-cat a small, slightly strained smile. "Yeah, 'course. What's up?"
Old June 3rd, 2023, 11:06 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

With the leader's response, the tabby she-cat curled her tail over her paws and took a deep breath. How was she to word this? Hm.

"Ah... due to the recent circumstances involving Darkpetal and Blackfir's deaths, I would like to propose that we begin keeping a nightly watch over the camp. Perhaps daily as well, so we may know who enters, who exits, and when they have done so. We may have a select few warriors and apprentices take turns guarding the camp, both inside and out, at specific times." Gentledoe explained, hoping her words made sense, "Taking turns would ensure these guards receive sufficient rest so that they may partake in their duties as well as ensure our Clanmates' safety. Protection is of top priority due to the amount of death and disastrous events we have faced, and I believe this may help to guarantee that protection."

Finished speaking, the she-cat looked toward Bumblestar with a nervous glint in her eye. Surely it made sense, right?
[ @dino. ]

the tale of six
has come to an end.

ameko ♥
Old June 4th, 2023, 12:53 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

His Bumba seemed to be snoozing, so little Wolfkit took advantage of the leader's vulnerable state.

He crept over to her side and without warning, began to scramble onto her. He had one thing on his mind: EARS.

On her back, he plopped and began to paw at her ears. Once he had one in his paw, he began to chew on it. Nom nom nom nom!!

[ @dino. / done w permission ]
Old June 8th, 2023, 06:46 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Post-meeting, Alderstep made his way to the back of the camp to the fallen log. Never once in his life had he ever stepped foot in the leader's den. He wasn't sure if that was good or bad, but he was about to break his record. He had yet to decide if the reason for doing so were good, too. Each step he took and every second spent hesitating filled him with more dread and apprehension. To say he felt wholly unprepared wouldn't be far from the truth.

Don't get him wrong, Alderstep was more than happy to serve his clan. It was just that there were a lot of cats in the clan that would be watching him carefully for any slip-ups. Life in the limelight had never been designed for him, and it felt so glaringly obvious now more than ever. Alderstep supposed this was the whole point of faking it until he made it. He'd just have to pretend to be indifferent, and nobody would know any better. He'd also have to sell himself the best lies he's ever told if he was going to believe that.

That was enough nervous stalling, however. The new deputy stretched as far as his spinal muscles would allow before he pushed through the lichen. He narrowed his eyes in annoyance as the lichen brushed against his fur. To think that he'd be spending time in this den now was horrifying, given that he loathed the sensation of the vegetation touching him. He could only hope for the restraint to keep him from ripping the lichen to shreds.

"Bumblestar?" Alderstep announced his entrance, schooling his expression into neutrality. He assumed that the scarred leader has summoned him to yell at him or something so he would know what to do. He took in the inside of the fallen log, before sitting down and neatly wrapping his tail over his white paws. Mentally, he was preparing for whatever Bumblestar had to say to him. It wasn't that he couldn't take criticism, but confrontations always had him walking away shakily. Being scrutinized was an experience Alderstep had spent a long while avoiding, which probably wasn't great because he wasn't used to it. And he'd probably have to get used to it soon since he was now the second-hand to the clan leader, who happened to be viciously intimidating. Normally, he'd be his normal snappy self right back, but he didn't dare to think he'd get away with that. Perhaps later, when he wasn't alone in Bumblestar's den, where it'd be super easy for her to murder him. Hah. It'd be hilarious if Alderstep died at his leader's paws.

[ @dino. ]
Old June 8th, 2023, 11:09 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by lio View Post

GENTLEDOE
messy-furred brown she-cat with heterochromia.
she/her

With the leader's response, the tabby she-cat curled her tail over her paws and took a deep breath. How was she to word this? Hm.

"Ah... due to the recent circumstances involving Darkpetal and Blackfir's deaths, I would like to propose that we begin keeping a nightly watch over the camp. Perhaps daily as well, so we may know who enters, who exits, and when they have done so. We may have a select few warriors and apprentices take turns guarding the camp, both inside and out, at specific times." Gentledoe explained, hoping her words made sense, "Taking turns would ensure these guards receive sufficient rest so that they may partake in their duties as well as ensure our Clanmates' safety. Protection is of top priority due to the amount of death and disastrous events we have faced, and I believe this may help to guarantee that protection."

Finished speaking, the she-cat looked toward Bumblestar with a nervous glint in her eye. Surely it made sense, right?
[ @dino. ]

Oh, well, this was far more interesting than she really thought it would have been originally. Her expression took on a more serious edge. The deaths had been unexpected and rough to navigate. And with rogues apparently running rampant, it wouldn't hurt to have stationed guards.

"That's a great idea. You're free to go ahead and organize that however you want, so long as it actually works out. Good thinking, love."

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEAR. View Post
His Bumba seemed to be snoozing, so little Wolfkit took advantage of the leader's vulnerable state.

He crept over to her side and without warning, began to scramble onto her. He had one thing on his mind: EARS.

On her back, he plopped and began to paw at her ears. Once he had one in his paw, he began to chew on it. Nom nom nom nom!!

[ @dino. / done w permission ]

She found it odd to no longer be sleeping in a den that a dozen other cats also called home, but there was just something about the solitude that was simply peaceful.

...Even when she did wake up to a furball nibbling on her ear.

With a drowsy snort, Bumblestar's eyes flickered open and she tilted her head to tug her ear out of Wolfkit's mouth, blinking at him blearily. "The hell are you doin' in here? It's like... the middle of the night."

Quote:
Originally Posted by valery View Post
Post-meeting, Alderstep made his way to the back of the camp to the fallen log. Never once in his life had he ever stepped foot in the leader's den. He wasn't sure if that was good or bad, but he was about to break his record. He had yet to decide if the reason for doing so were good, too. Each step he took and every second spent hesitating filled him with more dread and apprehension. To say he felt wholly unprepared wouldn't be far from the truth.

Don't get him wrong, Alderstep was more than happy to serve his clan. It was just that there were a lot of cats in the clan that would be watching him carefully for any slip-ups. Life in the limelight had never been designed for him, and it felt so glaringly obvious now more than ever. Alderstep supposed this was the whole point of faking it until he made it. He'd just have to pretend to be indifferent, and nobody would know any better. He'd also have to sell himself the best lies he's ever told if he was going to believe that.

That was enough nervous stalling, however. The new deputy stretched as far as his spinal muscles would allow before he pushed through the lichen. He narrowed his eyes in annoyance as the lichen brushed against his fur. To think that he'd be spending time in this den now was horrifying, given that he loathed the sensation of the vegetation touching him. He could only hope for the restraint to keep him from ripping the lichen to shreds.

"Bumblestar?" Alderstep announced his entrance, schooling his expression into neutrality. He assumed that the scarred leader has summoned him to yell at him or something so he would know what to do. He took in the inside of the fallen log, before sitting down and neatly wrapping his tail over his white paws. Mentally, he was preparing for whatever Bumblestar had to say to him. It wasn't that he couldn't take criticism, but confrontations always had him walking away shakily. Being scrutinized was an experience Alderstep had spent a long while avoiding, which probably wasn't great because he wasn't used to it. And he'd probably have to get used to it soon since he was now the second-hand to the clan leader, who happened to be viciously intimidating. Normally, he'd be his normal snappy self right back, but he didn't dare to think he'd get away with that. Perhaps later, when he wasn't alone in Bumblestar's den, where it'd be super easy for her to murder him. Hah. It'd be hilarious if Alderstep died at his leader's paws.

[ @dino. ]

Bumblestar looked up from trying to squish a wad of moss into submission as Alderstep pushed through the curtain of lichen that shielded the entrance to her den. She tossed the moss another glance, then batted it aside and turned to face her new deputy properly. He had taken the initiative to come find her before she found him—that was a good start, at least. Maybe she wouldn't be chasing his tail to try to get him up and running.

Now out of sight of prying eyes, the cream and brown tabby seemed far more at ease than she had earlier at the meeting, and she regarded Alderstep with a much less judgemental stare. "Good to see you came to me first. I just wanted to talk to you about what I expect to see from you, as I already have with Drizzlecloud and Springpaw." Much of it would likely be the same basic gist, but she still felt like it needed to be said just in case.

"To start off with, I know this is new to you. I'm not gonna be pissed if it takes you a moon or two to get used to it, but if it's been a while and I've noticed that I don't see you around much, that you haven't been sendin' out patrols or getting involved or helpin' out where you're needed, we're gonna start having some issues, yeah?" Should be clear enough. "I want patrols sent out in a timely manner, I want reports gathered the same way, and I wanna see you actually out and about, involved in things when you're needed and even when you're not. You understand me so far?"
Old June 8th, 2023, 11:56 PM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Ah yes. Alderstep loved when his brain guessed things and got them right. It made him feel less braindead. He returned Bumblestar's stare, though he doubted he looked as captious as she. He hunched over a bit, finding ease as he realized that the leader was actually pretty informal, in the "no honorifics" way and not the "feeling like sleeping in" way. Maybe he could get away with being a bit insolent. Stars know that he'd wither away if he had to keep a tamp on his tongue whenever he felt like being insensitive.

"Hmm. Yeah. I understand," he answered.

Patrols seemed easy enough to manage. Gather up some cats, send them out, and join them if time allowed. It helped that he'd been on them before, obviously. Reports, though. Flameheart probably knew more about those, what with her being the head Keeper and essentially taking over all deputy responsibilities for the last moon or so. He supposed he'd have to rely on the Keepers telling him things and keeping his eyes and ears perked for any and everything going on in the clan. That in turn meant he'd have to be involved. It was all daunting, for sure, but he'd manage. Alderstep had no choice, either way.

Don't say it. Don't. Just don't. It was definitely not time for being petty. He asked a question instead. "Sooo...I can just barge in here whenever to report and stuff?" Well, technically it was his den too. Rather clearly, he didn't view it that way. Alderstep still clung to the memory of sharing a den with annoying, snoring warriors that woke him up when he fully planned on sleeping later. Painfully, he was aware that it didn't even matter what den he was in anymore, because, at the end of the day, there wasn't anyone to cling to stubbornly.

Alderstep was struck suddenly with a bout of horror. What if Bumblestar wasn't a sound sleeper? If she snored loudly or something of that sort, he just might follow the latest trend and disappear into the night. Probably not, though. He only indulged dramatics within his own mind.

[ @dino. don't mind me replying not even fifty minutes later ]

Last edited by bite; June 8th, 2023 at 11:56 PM.
Old June 10th, 2023, 12:57 AM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Mmmm on this day Mudhound felt kinda guilty. They hadnt been around since the first interaction bar occasional grins and good mornings as the two bustled around with clan life. Turns out being a clan leader meant that Bumble-sis was super busy and didnt really seem to have free time. Plus while things had steadied since the last meeting and all that happened in between for a long moment there the maine coon mix was a little bit startled and unsteady around their sibling. Interacting with Roseraven and finding her very nice and how well things had gone at the meeting appointing the new high ranks had soothed that though. (Drizzlecloud especially was a good choice in Mudhounds eyes, that was a nice cat.)

Things were fine now though! It was all water under the bridge!

Water under the bridge and Mudhound needed to congratulate their sibling and make sure everything was going alright for them! Well.... That and talk about something rather more serious. A nagging issue the tripod had noticed since coming home they couldnt ignore and at least had to ask about.

" 'nafternoon Bumble! Wow things have been busy I didnt know thunderclan life was like that but cats are saying this is normal chaos! You looked super small on the crest hehe but leader like if that makes sense? Anyway heya! Cool den! How are you doing?"

The warrior sat with a thud, grinning at the smaller cat as they looked around. But their not wagging tail betrayed a odd undercut to their cheerful attitude.

@dino.
Old June 12th, 2023, 10:39 PM
roar

Quote:
Originally Posted by valery View Post
Ah yes. Alderstep loved when his brain guessed things and got them right. It made him feel less braindead. He returned Bumblestar's stare, though he doubted he looked as captious as she. He hunched over a bit, finding ease as he realized that the leader was actually pretty informal, in the "no honorifics" way and not the "feeling like sleeping in" way. Maybe he could get away with being a bit insolent. Stars know that he'd wither away if he had to keep a tamp on his tongue whenever he felt like being insensitive.

"Hmm. Yeah. I understand," he answered.

Patrols seemed easy enough to manage. Gather up some cats, send them out, and join them if time allowed. It helped that he'd been on them before, obviously. Reports, though. Flameheart probably knew more about those, what with her being the head Keeper and essentially taking over all deputy responsibilities for the last moon or so. He supposed he'd have to rely on the Keepers telling him things and keeping his eyes and ears perked for any and everything going on in the clan. That in turn meant he'd have to be involved. It was all daunting, for sure, but he'd manage. Alderstep had no choice, either way.

Don't say it. Don't. Just don't. It was definitely not time for being petty. He asked a question instead. "Sooo...I can just barge in here whenever to report and stuff?" Well, technically it was his den too. Rather clearly, he didn't view it that way. Alderstep still clung to the memory of sharing a den with annoying, snoring warriors that woke him up when he fully planned on sleeping later. Painfully, he was aware that it didn't even matter what den he was in anymore, because, at the end of the day, there wasn't anyone to cling to stubbornly.

Alderstep was struck suddenly with a bout of horror. What if Bumblestar wasn't a sound sleeper? If she snored loudly or something of that sort, he just might follow the latest trend and disappear into the night. Probably not, though. He only indulged dramatics within his own mind.

[ @dino. don't mind me replying not even fifty minutes later ]

Bumblestar gave him a curt nod. "Good. Yeah, if you need me for anything, just come on in. I'm not gonna be picky about who enters my den unless they're annoying me, so stay on my good side and we won't have problems."

Her tail flipped back and forth for a moment before she carried on. "One more thing, 'n then I'll let you go. This is my den; I want you in the warriors' den still. In case something stupid happens, like a tree falling on top of me and crushin' all nine lives outta me, 'cause StarClan knows with past leaders' track records, that's a real possibility and ThunderClan doesn't need to be out both leadership ranks. Also, I like my space. Not keen on sharing."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rani View Post
Mmmm on this day Mudhound felt kinda guilty. They hadnt been around since the first interaction bar occasional grins and good mornings as the two bustled around with clan life. Turns out being a clan leader meant that Bumble-sis was super busy and didnt really seem to have free time. Plus while things had steadied since the last meeting and all that happened in between for a long moment there the maine coon mix was a little bit startled and unsteady around their sibling. Interacting with Roseraven and finding her very nice and how well things had gone at the meeting appointing the new high ranks had soothed that though. (Drizzlecloud especially was a good choice in Mudhounds eyes, that was a nice cat.)

Things were fine now though! It was all water under the bridge!

Water under the bridge and Mudhound needed to congratulate their sibling and make sure everything was going alright for them! Well.... That and talk about something rather more serious. A nagging issue the tripod had noticed since coming home they couldnt ignore and at least had to ask about.

" 'nafternoon Bumble! Wow things have been busy I didnt know thunderclan life was like that but cats are saying this is normal chaos! You looked super small on the crest hehe but leader like if that makes sense? Anyway heya! Cool den! How are you doing?"

The warrior sat with a thud, grinning at the smaller cat as they looked around. But their not wagging tail betrayed a odd undercut to their cheerful attitude.

@dino.

Oh, joy. More noise to brighten up her day.

Bumblestar lifted her head as Mudhound entered her den and did her best at a polite smile, not wanting to scare their sibling off. (She still wasn't sure how to feel about that. Elated that one of them had come back? Concerned as to why the others weren't? Who knew, really.)

"Yo. Uh... thanks, I guess?" Was the small comment a compliment? She knew she was much smaller than the rest of her siblings compared. "I'm fine. A little tired, I guess, but that's not really new. You?"
Old June 13th, 2023, 03:31 AM
TO LIVE IS TO DIE

Ah, no problems meant joy and sunshine for Alderstep. As long as he wasn't annoying. Easy enough. Although... "So you snore, then." Perhaps not the greatest thing to say, but being offhand was just so fun. But hey! Now his sleeping dilemma was solved. And Bumblestar's logic made sense. StarClan forbid both leadership roles die in the same embarrassing event. Alderstep would never show his starry face again if he died by getting crushed in his sleep. Not the way he wanted to go, for sure.

Anyways, he was feeling claustrophobic in the leader's den. The nasty den with disgusting lichen covering the entrance. How Bumblestar stood that, Alderstep would never know. Casting a glance at the wad of moss the leader had essentially tossed to the side, he rose to his paws. "Well, since that's all, I'm gonna go." The deputy made sure to take semi-tiny steps leaving, just in case Bumblestar had any last thoughts to throw in. But if not, he was going to go find himself something to munch on before doing some sort of activity.

@dino.