Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
THC victims needed!...
by Poprock
Last post by Littlesun0112
Today 03:09 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Spider-in-the-corner
Today 03:05 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:01 PM
Learning your Boarders
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 03:00 PM

Old November 13th, 2017, 10:12 AM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Royals

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad-Hatter View Post
Cleo raised an eyebrow. "You seem pretty smug, Thomas. My name is Princess Cleo, as you well know. You do seem familiar though. Perhaps I have seen you before?" She could feel her cheeks burning, but that didn't mean she had to lose her dignity. "Why are you here, and not in... where you live?" She held her head high, looking at the man in the window, trying to seem regal.
"I'm on the look for adventure, though when such a gorgeous girl as you appears, one can't help but forget all else." He said carefully, unsure if he should reveal his royal heritage, "As for if you've seen me before, it can't be possible, I never would have forgotten such beauty." He said, thinking that at least that much was true, he hadn't forgotten her beauty.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:26 AM
Ruining dreams since 2004

My Mood: Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

"I'm on the look for adventure, though when such a gorgeous girl as you appears, one can't help but forget all else." He said carefully, unsure if he should reveal his royal heritage, "As for if you've seen me before, it can't be possible, I never would have forgotten such beauty." He said, thinking that at least that much was true, he hadn't forgotten her beauty.
|Abadon|
Cleo narrowed her eyes, but nodded. "What do you want from me? You obviously want something. And you're not a villager... where are you from? Are you even from Abadon?" She tilted her head, trying to remember where she had seen him. She was almost sure she had, but he said no so...

Last edited by Liekki; November 13th, 2017 at 10:27 AM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:32 AM

Quote:
|Abadon|
Cleo narrowed her eyes, but nodded. "What do you want from me? You obviously want something. And you're not a villager... where are you from? Are you even from Abadon?" She tilted her head, trying to remember where she had seen him. She was almost sure she had, but he said no so...
He shrugged, "I only wish to know more about you. Are you so repulsed by me you can't even consider me as a friend?" He inquired, feigning insult. "I'm from Criptayla." He said earnestly.

Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:37 AM

Quote:

He shrugged, "I only wish to know more about you. Are you so repulsed by me you can't even consider me as a friend?" He inquired, feigning insult. "I'm from Criptayla." He said earnestly.
|Abadon|
"Friend," she snorted. "Fine, we're best friends. I'm a pretty princess from a neighboring kingdom. I like to paint and talk to random people who appear in my window. Happy?" She looked at him sarcastically. "Criptayla? Why are you here, then?" Cleo asked, shaking her head. "Only my friends call me Cleo, by the way. That doesn't include you." She felt a small pang of guilt, but it was minuscule so she ignored it. He wasn't dressed like a villager, he looked like a lord, duke, maybe even a prince. She looked at his smug face again. She doubted this spoiled boy was a prince, but then again... anything was possible.
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:44 AM

Quote:
|Abadon|
"Friend," she snorted. "Fine, we're best friends. I'm a pretty princess from a neighboring kingdom. I like to paint and talk to random people who appear in my window. Happy?" She looked at him sarcastically. "Criptayla? Why are you here, then?" Cleo asked, shaking her head. "Only my friends call me Cleo, by the way. That doesn't include you." She felt a small pang of guilt, but it was minuscule so she ignored it. He wasn't dressed like a villager, he looked like a lord, duke, maybe even a prince. She looked at his smug face again. She doubted this spoiled boy was a prince, but then again... anything was possible.
He smiled, "Paint? Sounds interesting, are you good?" He inquired honestly. "As I said before, looking for adventure." With some annoyance, he moved the hair that had fallen in his eyes away to look at her more closely with his rich brown eyes.

Old November 13th, 2017, 10:56 AM

Quote:

He smiled, "Paint? Sounds interesting, are you good?" He inquired honestly. "As I said before, looking for adventure." With some annoyance, he moved the hair that had fallen in his eyes away to look at her more closely with his rich brown eyes.
|Abadon|
"An adventure?" She asked flatly, "Well, look somewhere else, pretty boy. My life is boring. Adventure just doesn't happen here." She was laughing internally. He was trying to woo her, that much was clear. She licked her lips and looked at him blankly. No emotion, Cleo. They'll exploit your weaknesses. She thought. Sure, her mentor told her that in fencing, but flirting couldn't be that different... could it?

Last edited by Liekki; November 13th, 2017 at 10:57 AM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 10:59 AM

Quote:
|Abadon|
"An adventure?" She asked flatly, "Well, look somewhere else, pretty boy. My life is boring. Adventure just doesn't happen here." She was laughing internally. He was trying to woo her, that much was clear. She licked her lips and looked at him blankly. No emotion, Cleo. They'll exploit your weaknesses. She thought. Sure, her mentor told her that in fencing, but flirting couldn't be that different... could it?
He glanced at her sadly, "I'm afraid my life has been much the same." He stated, turning to look at her with innocence in his brown gaze, "We could find it together." He murmured, before realizing he sounded rather, well, creepy. Thomas' eyes suddenly widened, "Er, you can come with me." He said awkwardly, "To find it," Thomas added jerkily, "Since you seem kinda bored." He finished, hoping to rectify the situation.

Last edited by FadingEchoes; November 13th, 2017 at 11:00 AM.
Old November 13th, 2017, 11:04 AM

Quote:

He glanced at her sadly, "I'm afraid my life has been much the same." He stated, turning to look at her with innocence in his brown gaze, "We could find it together." He murmured, before realizing he sounded rather, well, creepy. Thomas' eyes suddenly widened, "Er, you can come with me." He said awkwardly, "To find it," Thomas added jerkily, "Since you seem kinda bored." He finished, hoping to rectify the situation.
|Abadon|
Cleo hid a laugh with a cough. "Fine, as long as we're back by sunset. And don't expect any favors from me because I went with you," she warned. Secretly, though, she wanted something in her life besides meetings, classes, and political stunts and nonsense. She grabbed a small bag. "Let me change real quick," she rolled her eyes. When she came out of the closet, she was in her fencing pants and shirt. She put the bag over her shoulder and hopped out the window. She had taken off her tiara, as she didn't need anyone knowing she was the princess while she was out. "Where to?"
Old November 13th, 2017, 11:15 AM

Quote:
|Abadon|
Cleo hid a laugh with a cough. "Fine, as long as we're back by sunset. And don't expect any favors from me because I went with you," she warned. Secretly, though, she wanted something in her life besides meetings, classes, and political stunts and nonsense. She grabbed a small bag. "Let me change real quick," she rolled her eyes. When she came out of the closet, she was in her fencing pants and shirt. She put the bag over her shoulder and hopped out the window. She had taken off her tiara, as she didn't need anyone knowing she was the princess while she was out. "Where to?"
He grinned with a hint of victory, thinking, with some satisfaction, that she was drop-dead gorgeous no matter what she wore.He shuffled his feet happily, "Wherever the wind takes us I suppose." He excitedly, "Shall we take the window or the stairs?" He inquired with a grin, his brown eyes flashing with humor.

Old November 13th, 2017, 11:25 AM
i'm back! kind of... haha

Gender: still figuring that out, they/them pronouns for now please
My Mood: Dead

Eli was walking down the hall, up and down actually, waiting for something to happen. I mean, who would have thought that the life of a royal would be so boring and miserable? He hoped something would happen soon, or else he felt he would die of boredom.

Levi had slept in. Like, REALLY slept in. It was almost midday! Good thing today was his only day of the month that he didn't have to do anything. He rubbed his eyes and stretched.

Theo was at his guard station at the gate. Sometimes he wish he knew what his life would be like if he had chosen to keep the life of a prince. But he quickly shook the thought off, he had never doubted himself before, nor would he now.

Faith was up until six in the morning tending to the crops and got less that an hours sleep. She was VERY tired but she knew she had to keep working.

Holly had just finished making another batch of bread for a customer when she heard the bell to the bakery that rings every time the door opens.

All Take Place In Abadon
All Open!
Past Usernames[In order]: Hollydawn235 ; Hollydawn ; Boba Fett ; Leo the Loke
IF I DO NOT RESPOND IN 24 HOURS PLEASE SEND ME A FRIENDLY AND POLITE REMINDER VIA VM. IF I STILL DO NOT RESPOND TO THAT WITHIN ANOTHER 24 HOURS FEEL FREE TO SPAM ME.

Last edited by Seraphon; November 13th, 2017 at 11:26 AM.