Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat's...
by BEAR.
Last post by starry
Today 04:51 AM

Old February 10th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
You mean Juni XD))

``Sure, Let's go!`` She walked out of the den and down the halls,
She walked over to the exit and out the enormous door. ``OOf!`` She quickly covered her wings in her face as a big blast of wind blew inside, ``Woops..`` She said and looked at her sister to make sure she was ok. She crouched down and leaped into the air, ``Let's fly! Other dragons will just think we're flying to some other business.`` She called to her sister and flew a bit higher. She narrowed her eyes at forest, it was a bit far but they will make it until nightfall.
(I even re-corrected that before deleting what I wrote and still got it wrong XD)

Dimyr followed right behind Fara, quickly covering her wings from the sudden big blast of wind when she opened the doors. She then left the innards of the palace, unfolding her wings and giving a big flap to get pushed into the air, following Fara, but at the same time looking out for Longwei or Rune or Juni.
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:09 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(I even re-corrected that before deleting what I wrote and still got it wrong XD)

Dimyr followed right behind Fara, quickly covering her wings from the sudden big blast of wind when she opened the doors. She then left the innards of the palace, unfolding her wings and giving a big flap to get pushed into the air, following Fara, but at the same time looking out for Longwei or Rune or Juni.

Oh XD))

It had been quit a while and the forest was getting closer but it been probably been 45 minutes that they had been flying. She was panting hard but kept going, ``Should we rest?`` She called to her sister, the village was back behind them but not far. She sighed and slow down and slowly to the ground. She fell on her side, panting, ``I haven't flown in a while,
I'm out of shape.`` She side and got a water pack out of her bag, she quickly gulped it down.
Old February 10th, 2018, 09:29 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Oh XD))

It had been quit a while and the forest was getting closer but it been probably been 45 minutes that they had been flying. She was panting hard but kept going, ``Should we rest?`` She called to her sister, the village was back behind them but not far. She sighed and slow down and slowly to the ground. She fell on her side, panting, ``I haven't flown in a while,
I'm out of shape.`` She side and got a water pack out of her bag, she quickly gulped it down.
Dimyr was only panting a little, having had flown more often than Fara since she liked exploring and exercise. "Sure, just be careful." slowing down with her, but hovering above where she landed, checking to see if she could detect any auras or magical use while looking out for humans. Soon, she landed a few feet away from Fara, folding in her wings and then padding over to her, saying, "You should exercise more often, build up some endurance."
Old February 11th, 2018, 04:58 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Fara nodded, ``But I'm sure father is still trying to get the guards to find him.`` He said and walked out of the room. After a few moments she returned with two bags full of fruits, snacks and herbs, also with a few bottles of water, ``Ready?`` She huffed with a smile with a hint of excitment and nervousness.

Rune reached the guard headquarters, ``Juni!`` He called out,
``JUNI!`` He called out again, ``I need you and the guards to go into the forest.`` He sighed, ``And I mean to the very CORE.`` He growled under his breathe.

@CinnamonCookie
Juni stood in the middle of the headquarters, dwelling about Prince Axel's death and worrying about the other Royals safety, especially Longwei. When the King shouted, she turned to the door and stood stiffly. "Yes, Your Highness." She said afterwards. She turned and gathered most of the guards to head out to the forest. She started to fly close to the tops of the trees, unaware of above, but focused below., willing to go to the ends of the Earth because it was her duty.

Last edited by CinnamonCookie; February 11th, 2018 at 04:59 AM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:24 AM

My Mood: Cheerful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
”Fara could be using her powers again..that’s a possibility..” Oro thought out loud to deep in thought to notice that she had spoken outloud.
"I hope that's what it is." Asa was uncharacteristically quiet as she turned to the window. After a moment of thoughtful silence, she snapped back to reality. "Anyway, I should, uh... clean up, I guess."
-=-Finder-=-
-=-
I won't be on for a while because I'm travelling, sorry!
-=-
Profile picture credit
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Dimyr was only panting a little, having had flown more often than Fara since she liked exploring and exercise. "Sure, just be careful." slowing down with her, but hovering above where she landed, checking to see if she could detect any auras or magical use while looking out for humans. Soon, she landed a few feet away from Fara, folding in her wings and then padding over to her, saying, "You should exercise more often, build up some endurance."
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
Juni stood in the middle of the headquarters, dwelling about Prince Axel's death and worrying about the other Royals safety, especially Longwei. When the King shouted, she turned to the door and stood stiffly. "Yes, Your Highness." She said afterwards. She turned and gathered most of the guards to head out to the forest. She started to fly close to the tops of the trees, unaware of above, but focused below., willing to go to the ends of the Earth because it was her duty.
Wait! Don't fly off yet!!))

``I need you and the guards to get some highly protected armor,
you don't know what's larking in the forest.`` He growled and flicked his tail for her to follow, he went into the halls and into his room. He gasped as he saw a note upon his bed and he went to read it, ``N-no.. NO!`` He gasped,
``JUNI, GET THE GUARDS, SEARCH THE VILLAGE, AS THE VILLAGERS IF THEY SEEN FARA OR DIMYR. GET 4 or 5 GUARDS TO CHECK IN THE FOREST.`` He hissed, ``Fara and Dimyr are in the forest trying to find Axel.``

``I know.. Don't worry, I'm ready to fly again.`` She stood up and went to hover a bit off ground. ``Does Axel even have magical powers?
I mean, I know I'm family to him but, oh.. I've been so busy with other stuff, like REALLY busy!`` She sighed, ``I'm such a bad sister!`` She buried her face in her face.
Old February 11th, 2018, 10:44 AM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

*Blinks* I need serious recap )
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:02 AM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
``I know.. Don't worry, I'm ready to fly again.`` She stood up and went to hover a bit off ground. ``Does Axel even have magical powers?
I mean, I know I'm family to him but, oh.. I've been so busy with other stuff, like REALLY busy!`` She sighed, ``I'm such a bad sister!`` She buried her face in her face.
(Buried her face in her face... 10/10)

Dimyr gave a nod, unfolding her wings to get up off the ground as well. "I believe he has some form of magical powers, and even if he doesn't, breathing fire is enough for me to detect the aura." She then watched as she said she was a bad sister, and replied with, "You aren't a bad sister, Fara. It's just that, since we're Royal Family, we have all these duties to do, so there isn't much time to socialize." She then flew a little bit higher and said, "Lets get going. By now Father might be sending guards after us." and began flying further into the forest.
Old February 11th, 2018, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
*Blinks* I need serious recap )
Quote:
(Buried her face in her face... 10/10)

Dimyr gave a nod, unfolding her wings to get up off the ground as well. "I believe he has some form of magical powers, and even if he doesn't, breathing fire is enough for me to detect the aura." She then watched as she said she was a bad sister, and replied with, "You aren't a bad sister, Fara. It's just that, since we're Royal Family, we have all these duties to do, so there isn't much time to socialize." She then flew a little bit higher and said, "Lets get going. By now Father might be sending guards after us." and began flying further into the forest.
XD So Fara and Dumyr are setting off into the forest to find Axel. Like, really deep into the forest where nobdy has ever gone to. They left a note for their father, Rune. Now he saw the note and is sending guards to the village, into the forest and everywhere. Pretty much it.

Fara sighed, ``You're right..`` She sighed finally and she flew higher to be beside her sister. She was flying towards the place nobody has ever gone to. She was very nervous, what could be in the forest? Os her brother dead?
Old February 11th, 2018, 12:11 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Fara sighed, ``You're right..`` She sighed finally and she flew higher to be beside her sister. She was flying towards the place nobody has ever gone to. She was very nervous, what could be in the forest? Os her brother dead?
Dimyr kept on flying as they went deeper and deeper into the forest, using her powers to see if she could detect any magical aura. She knew which aura was Axel's by instinct, but if there was more than one, then she would have to warn Fara.