Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
How does WCO see you?
Last post by hermeswind
Today 02:05 AM
Secrets of Past Generations
Last post by Rustleaf
Today 01:44 AM
The House of Horrors...
by Dust
Last post by Dust
Today 01:31 AM
Converting your YouTube...
by nyx
Last post by Seamrog
Today 01:12 AM
Cutest Warrior Name?
by blxze.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 01:03 AM

Old February 11th, 2018, 08:37 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
"Brother, I was wondering what I could do to help. I'm sure I could help with something! Please?" She gave him a hopeful look. She really wanted to help them figure this out, and to reaffirm that they trust her just as much.
Longwei hesitated. Finally he sighed. “Father has been ignoring me. I’m not going to sit around while those two wander around the forest.” he looked around then whispered in his sisters ear. “Fathers going to hate me for this-but let’s go find them ourselves....” He pulled back waiting for her response.

@Bella~
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:46 PM
Leader of the Dragons

My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
``It looks a bit bigger to be Axel's`` She looked more closely, ``But maybe he grew?`` Se said, hoping it was him. ``Now I'm pretty sure Axel shouldn't have a aura, other than his fire.`` She sighed, ``But this dragon... it feels like he is.. I don't know.. powerful? By magic and form.`` She guessed with a nervous voice, ``Let's follow it.`` She suggested and followed the prints.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Longwei hesitated. Finally he sighed. “Father has been ignoring me. I’m not going to sit around while those two wander around the forest.” he looked around then whispered in his sisters ear. “Fathers going to hate me for this-but let’s go find them ourselves....” He pulled back waiting for her response.

@Bella~
(send a party of 2 to find a party of 2 looking for 1 dragon. Father is going to be mad)

"I guess we can follow it, but be very careful. We don't know if the dragon is hostile or friendly. If it has magic, I'll detect it with my powers." Dimyr said, already using her powers to check any nearby auras of what would hopefully be Axel, that is if he grew and made these steps...
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:53 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Quote:

@Bella~
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(send a party of 2 to find a party of 2 looking for 1 dragon. Father is going to be mad)

"I guess we can follow it, but be very careful. We don't know if the dragon is hostile or friendly. If it has magic, I'll detect it with my powers." Dimyr said, already using her powers to check any nearby auras of what would hopefully be Axel, that is if he grew and made these steps...

XD Rune is very busy but I'm waiting for @Silvershadow's Blizzard to reply to me :/

Fara nodded and slowly followed the foot prints. It felt like forever but then she gasped, ``The footprints! It's gone!`` She looked at the prints that stopped, ``I guess he or she just went to fly instead.`` She sighed, ``I feel like we're getting closer to a clue.`` She looked at her sister.
Old February 11th, 2018, 08:57 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
XD Rune is very busy but I'm waiting for @Silvershadow's Blizzard to reply to me :/

Fara nodded and slowly followed the foot prints. It felt like forever but then she gasped, ``The footprints! It's gone!`` She looked at the prints that stopped, ``I guess he or she just went to fly instead.`` She sighed, ``I feel like we're getting closer to a clue.`` She looked at her sister.
Dimyr followed Fara as she traced the footprints. When she exclaimed that the footprints were gone, she was surprised. "How can someone take off in trees this dense though?" She asked, having to think on wether or not to try and take off to see if she could see anything.
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:10 PM

Quote:
Dimyr followed Fara as she traced the footprints. When she exclaimed that the footprints were gone, she was surprised. "How can someone take off in trees this dense though?" She asked, having to think on wether or not to try and take off to see if she could see anything.

`
``True..`` She studied the prints, ``Maybe magic?`` She asked. She looked around for any other signs of foot-prints. ``I wonder if there is a hidden den somewhere?`` She mumbled and walked to the where the foot-prints met lead, ``I'm thinking of where the prints might go next.
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:16 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
`
``True..`` She studied the prints, ``Maybe magic?`` She asked. She looked around for any other signs of foot-prints. ``I wonder if there is a hidden den somewhere?`` She mumbled and walked to the where the foot-prints met lead, ``I'm thinking of where the prints might go next.
"Possibly, but I'm already trying to detect if there is any." Dimyr said as she checked for any signs of magical use with her powers as well. When Fara talked about where the prints might go next, she responded with, "Besides forward? any other direction besides back where we went."
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:23 PM
Amazing Bean

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

@Bella~
She blinked and smiled after that "Oh yes! " She said aloud and then whispered "Oh, I mean Yes! Lets go I'm ready.. " Her wings twitched in anticipation
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:31 PM

Quote:
"Possibly, but I'm already trying to detect if there is any." Dimyr said as she checked for any signs of magical use with her powers as well. When Fara talked about where the prints might go next, she responded with, "Besides forward? any other direction besides back where we went."
Can Dimyr detect a faint smell of aura?)

Fara kept walking forwards, following her instincts and then going to the sides, turn, forward, ``I hope my instincts are right.`` She mumbled quietly, ``Still surprised no guards are out in the forest yet.`` She gave a little chuckle but kept going, ``Sense anything Dimyr?`` She turned to look at her sister.
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:44 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
She blinked and smiled after that "Oh yes! " She said aloud and then whispered "Oh, I mean Yes! Lets go I'm ready.. " Her wings twitched in anticipation

“I’m going to have to fall asleep real quick..so I can search for their minds...but let’s get out to the forest first before I do that...” He causally walked out the front doors and took of-making sure that his sister was following him he headed towards the forest. Once they arrived he landed and curled up. “Give me a minute...I won’t be falling asleep..more of..meditating I guess..” Once he closed his eyes and slowed his heart beat only then did he start to use his powers.

He opened his purple orbs-only to be in the forest. However this forest was grey and black. His golden scales where the only color to this dream world. He narrowed his eyes searching for anything. Longwei sighed as he walked past many portals, which were the passages into creatures dreams. The young male focused on his two sisters and two portals where glowing brightly from far away.

Once he reached them he noticed that the portals weren’t ‘activated’ so they where awake. He took notice that the lifeless portals where moving ever so slightly. Flapping his wings, he compared the distance between the two groups. “If we fly, we can catch them...but we have a risk of Father seeing us..but..this is the only way we can get them...if we walk-” He was cut short by a screech in the grey and Black Forest. His eyes darted all over. This wasn’t normal..someone-somthing was sensing him. And they didn’t like it.

Longwei opened his eyes to the normal world panting. He shook his head. “We have to find them. Fast. They are heading south. We have to fly. Something interfered with me in the dream realm....something powerful is out here and we have to find them now.” The male spoke fast, to caught up in what he had just experienced to explain everything.

@Bella~

Last edited by Shadow; February 11th, 2018 at 09:45 PM.
Old February 11th, 2018, 09:50 PM
Leader of the Dragons

Quote:
Can Dimyr detect a faint smell of aura?)

Fara kept walking forwards, following her instincts and then going to the sides, turn, forward, ``I hope my instincts are right.`` She mumbled quietly, ``Still surprised no guards are out in the forest yet.`` She gave a little chuckle but kept going, ``Sense anything Dimyr?`` She turned to look at her sister.
(if she focuses hard enough yes)

Dimyr kept searching for anything with her powers, not responding to Fara at first. Then she noticed something...off in her vision. When Fara asked if she sensed anything, she responded with, "I think I'm getting something...its very faint, though, so I would need to put all my focus into hit if I want to see it better, meaning I'll have to be silent and ignore what you're saying."