Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
two slow dancers ||...
Last post by MockingRabbit
Today 06:44 AM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Last post by blxze.
Today 06:20 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:32 AM
ShadowClan Outsider Joining
Last post by sylvia26
Today 05:17 AM
Honeykit's 2nd family...
Last post by CloudlessEve
Today 05:15 AM

Old February 12th, 2018, 05:33 PM
Why r u reading this? :O

My Mood: Bored

Default Re: Crasipan Kingdom of Dragons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
Dimyr was...okay? She wasn't really giving a look of being fine, but she was a bit more shocked and confused. Letting Fara talk, she padded over to her mother as well, whispering into Fara's ear, "By the way, expect to be in trouble, I guess?" not really being sure of what she was saying herself. Did Father place someone in the forest to keep people from going in? How does Father know this dragon? Why was it following us? The thoughts flooded her mind, still trying to process this.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bella~ View Post
The smaller teenage dragon was standing a bit away in the bushes. She had followed her brother though she was told not to and decided that now was the time to reveal herself. Of course not in a flashing way, no, she just crept over and stood beside her brother trying to find out what was happening.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Longwei, Who was completely dumbfounded, just stared. The tension that his muscles had before evaporated and all his mind was left with was confusion. “Who is this?” He growled slightly-still not trusting of this new dragon.

He let out a slight growl of disapproval to his sister who he told specifically not to follow him but other than his words and his actions, everything was quiet. He didn’t stand beside the dragon his other half sisters called mother, no. She wasn’t related to him at all. So he kept his distance from her, like he always does.

Fara just shook her head slowly, but didn't say anything since she was shocked. She looked at her brother, Longwei and sister, Aria. She padded over to them and stood beside them to comfort them a bit because she knew Blizzard didn't feel like the right mother to them.

Rune shed a few tears but quickly wiped them and stepped back, ``Guys, this is Athix`` He pointed to the dragon he sat down and wrapped his tail around himself, ``It's actually quit a long story so sit back and relax....``
Old February 12th, 2018, 06:25 PM
Loyal Follower of Ainz

My Mood: Cheeky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic View Post
Fara just shook her head slowly, but didn't say anything since she was shocked. She looked at her brother, Longwei and sister, Aria. She padded over to them and stood beside them to comfort them a bit because she knew Blizzard didn't feel like the right mother to them.

Rune shed a few tears but quickly wiped them and stepped back, ``Guys, this is Athix`` He pointed to the dragon he sat down and wrapped his tail around himself, ``It's actually quit a long story so sit back and relax....``
Longwei looked over to Fara appreciatively then looked back to his father. He narrowed his eyes but said nothing. Letting him continue.
@Mystic

Last edited by Shadow; February 12th, 2018 at 08:15 PM.
Old February 12th, 2018, 07:09 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Name: Halo (meaning:her gold scales are always glowing to make a halo
Age (Only up to 200): 145
Special powers or no?: no
Appearance:golden dragon with blue background
Personality: nice and ocd
Crush/mate:none
Any eggs/hatchlings?: no
Royal or Villager?: royal
Other/Questions:no
@Mystic
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:53 AM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Oh sorry, Ok guys, let's slow down the plot a bit... like don't move too fast))

The unknown dragon looked at Dimyr and Fara, he gave her a long stare before turning to see Rune, he gasped and walked over to him slowly. All his heads slowly faded into mist and only one head stayed. ``Uncle....`` He whispered so quietly and wrapped his arms around Rune.

Rune gasped as her saw his nephew, ``Athix`` He went to return the hug.

Fara looked confused and shock, so shock she didn't notice her brother, ``Um.. You 2 know each other? Father? Who is this?`` She asked and went to step beside her mother.
Blizzard sat with her tail wrapped around her front legs, closing her wings. She watched as Fara went to sit with her other siblings and felt a pang of sadness. She wanted to be a mother to Rune's other children but knew that they would never accept her in that way.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; February 13th, 2018 at 06:57 AM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 09:45 AM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

June had searched through the entire village and no one knew where the two were. She sighed and went to the forest to check up with the other guards. When she got there, a huge metallic dragon was there...attackin the king?! How could the guards go right past this?! June let out a battle cry as she started to dive down to protect the king an as d as she can see, the two troublemakers.
(I think she'll get flicked out of the air. That will be funny to imagine!)
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Longwei looked over to Fara appreciatively then looked back to his father. He narrowed his eyes but said nothing. Letting him continue.
@Mystic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark blossom View Post
Name: Halo (meaning:her gold scales are always glowing to make a halo
Age (Only up to 200): 145
Special powers or no?: no
Appearance:golden dragon with blue background
Personality: nice and ocd
Crush/mate:none
Any eggs/hatchlings?: no
Royal or Villager?: royal
Other/Questions:no
@Mystic
Quote:
Originally Posted by Silvershadow View Post
Blizzard sat with her tail wrapped around her front legs, closing her wings. She watched as Fara went to sit with her other siblings and felt a pang of sadness. She wanted to be a mother to Rune's other children but knew that they would never accept her in that way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CinnamonCookie View Post
June had searched through the entire village and no one knew where the two were. She sighed and went to the forest to check up with the other guards. When she got there, a huge metallic dragon was there...attackin the king?! How could the guards go right past this?! June let out a battle cry as she started to dive down to protect the king an as d as she can see, the two troublemakers.
(I think she'll get flicked out of the air. That will be funny to imagine!)
@Dark blossom accepted but please fix your picture, I cant reach it.))

Fara looked at Blizzard and she gave her mother a look of apology, saying she is just trying to support her half brother. She then looked up to see Juni diving for Athix, she gasped and flew up to hit Juni to a different direction. She then fell on the ground, on top with Juni, ``OOF!`` She gasped.

Rune sat down, ready to tell them the story but rushed to Fara as she knocked Juni to save Athix, ``Juni! Fara! What's going on!?`` He gasped.
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:24 PM
Under your bed sleeping

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:

Fara looked at Blizzard and she gave her mother a look of apology, saying she is just trying to support her half brother. She then looked up to see Juni diving for Athix, she gasped and flew up to hit Juni to a different direction. She then fell on the ground, on top with Juni, ``OOF!`` She gasped.

Rune sat down, ready to tell them the story but rushed to Fara as she knocked Juni to save Athix, ``Juni! Fara! What's going on!?`` He gasped.
Blizzard gave Fara a knowing nod and stood when Fara and Juni fell onto the hard ground. She rushed over to her mate's side and said "Are you two alright?" Her eyes going over the two young dragons, making sure that they weren't hurt.

https://huggle.jdf2.org/hug/Silvershadow
Pls give me huggles UWU and tanks chu~ <3

My mood: "I'm so tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love songs, tired of love."- I'm So Tired (Troy Sivan)

Last edited by Silvershadow; February 14th, 2018 at 08:34 AM.
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:53 PM

Quote:
Nymira gave Fara a knowing nod and stood when Fara and Juni fell onto the hard ground. She rushed over to her mate's side and said "Are you two alright?" Her eyes going over the two young dragons, making sure that they weren't hurt.

Who's Nymira? XD
Old February 13th, 2018, 04:57 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

halo walked around picking up herbs as she went and after she was done she floated over to the the castle.
Old February 13th, 2018, 06:10 PM
I am da book fort queen..

My Mood: Happy

Quote:

Quote:
Nymira gave Fara a knowing nod and stood when Fara and Juni fell onto the hard ground. She rushed over to her mate's side and said "Are you two alright?" Her eyes going over the two young dragons, making sure that they weren't hurt.
Juni saw Fara rushing at her and she tried to dodge her, but it was too late. Fara landed Juni to the ground, with Juni taking most of the impact. "Are...you...ok?" Juni asked when Fara let out an "oof". When Rune came over, she said, "I was trying to save you guys from that beast." she pointed to Athix. "Wait, why is he not attacking, Your Highness?" When Nymira came over as well, she replied with, "Yes, Your Highness. I'm sure Fara is okay as well, as I took most of the impact."