Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Rabbit Running(Private)
by gs29513
Last post by Marycat006
Today 12:10 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 12:07 AM
Rabbits belong in warrens,...
by Rani
Last post by Rani
Today 12:02 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by burntToast
Yesterday 11:59 PM
Hello!
Last post by Shrew
Yesterday 11:48 PM

Old May 2nd, 2024, 10:02 AM
Pfp from Charat.me

Bump Policy: don't bump me if you don't want bumped
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: RiverClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by paris View Post

Leafflutter
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Twenty-Four Moons
A mottled, brown Maine Coon she-cat with blue eyes.

Stems of ivy were flying down from the tree as Leafflutter ripped apart each vine with thorn-sharp claws.
gathering them all up he meowed "i think we got enough for now" with a chuckle as found himself covered in ivy. picking up as much as he could grab in his mouth he started drag it towards camp

"Flower Power is Key, Dear, To A Healthy body and a Healthy Mind" - Harley Quinn of Rose Mist Flower Farms
Old May 2nd, 2024, 12:41 PM

Bump Policy: whenever :p
My Mood: Queenly

RiverClan Re: RiverClan Territory

Fogmuzzle
AFAB - She / Her
RiverClan Warrior
No Current Purrks
Thirty-Eight Moons
A dappled silver-and-white she-cat with blue eyes.

Fogmuzzle plodded along within RiverClan Territory, searching for some of the herbs that Mistyshard had named when she´d sent out herb patrols. Fogmuzzle hadn´t been sent on one herself, but she figured she´d go out and collect some of the herbs named just to help out.

Coltsfoot. Coltsfoot, coltsfoot, coltsfoot. The word rung in Fogmuzzle´s ears and mind, and she gave a determined whisk of her tail. Mistyshard had said that they resembled dandelions a bit - oh, another herb she had heard the medicine cat say and should look out for. Dandelion.

White and yellow flowers, Fogmuzzle let the description of coltsfoot ring in her mind. When she noticed a cluster of the herb, she bounded over and nipped off a few stems, careful not to damage the leaves as Mistyshard had said.

[ + 3 Coltsfoot ]

With the coltsfoot in her jaws, Fogmuzzle padded along, tail swishing in the air behind her. A flat-headed, yellow flower, which grows low and has vibrant leaves. That´s how Mistyshard had described the dandelion.

Fogmuzzle walked within the territory until she felt as if her paws were going to fall off, but luckily she had found dandelion where she stood. She bounded gracefully over to the clusters of dandelions and picked up a couple, carrying them gently beneath her jaw as her mentor had taught her when she had still be a new apprentice. Little did Fogmuzzle know that another cat had been following her.

[ + 2 Dandelion ]

mistyshard | @starry [ love how you said horsetrail instead of horsetail in the patrols post lolz ]

''say you can't sleep? baby, i know. mm, it's that me espresso.'' - sabrina carpenter, espresso

Characters W/ Purrks

Larkswoop: Flock Together Tier 2, Beefed Up Tier 3, Lyrebird´s Lullaby
Alderblossom: Agatha Kitty, Well Insulated
Bluepaw: The Collector

Last edited by paris; May 2nd, 2024 at 01:08 PM.
Old May 2nd, 2024, 01:44 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |
“Ocean waters rising above your neck
You feel the glass start to crack.”

Right. As expected, the curse of always hunting has fallen onto Seabreeze once more and honestly he was starting to think he will single pawly bring the end to every mouse in Riverclan’s territory. Though he liked hunting and while before, maybe even just a moon ago, he thought that he was not the best land hunter all the extra practice has left him feeling genuinely confident in his skills for once and he hasn’t felt that way with anything but like swimming and fishing. The lionheart nodded at Drizzlesnow’s offer, “I don’t mind accompanying you.” He offered before getting into hunting mode, aka just him not running as fast as he can through the territory and rather paying attention to all the different lively sounds in the world around the pair. [ D20: 17 | Pass ] Seabreeze had only padded a tail length or so away, not yet wanting to go far in case that Drizzlesnow wanted to lead them elsewhere but also starting to look around for prey and despite their noise he had some fun relatively quickly.

Seabreeze dropped to a crouch, the reeds and their dew coating the blue-grey fur of his tummy as he crawled away from the other warrior and through the grass. He pressed each paw carefully into the plush ground, he no longer had his tail to worry about, but he kept his head and ears low, his whiskers twitching as he tried to understand what was hiding only a few pawsteps away through the reeds. His blue eyes narrowed and soon a sparrow vole came into view. Or rather, he saw it for a moment before it ducked beneath the hole of soil it had torn up from the earth. For a moment, Seabreeze thought it had gotten whatever had brought it to the surface but soon its snout poked out again and he realized that it was actually trying to tear away a dandelion which was something that the lionheart was not going to let it do. Those were Riverclan dandelions, he should bring back a clump for Mistyshard actually now that he thought about it. Might as well sense they were right there. For now though he needed to get the vole first.

[ D20: 11 | barely barely pass ] The feline shot forward as the vole poked out to nibble at the base of the dandelion, and maybe the lionheart had misjudged how far away he was because next thing he knew his paw was shooting into the tunnel to try and save the pathetic catch. Somehow, just somehow, his claws caught on the plush body and hooked it back up to the surface. A flurry of soil sprinkled into his already dew covered fur and he knew he was going to get muddy. Seabreeze killed the creature and then sat back on his haunches with a sigh. He took back his previous statements that he was any good at land hunting, but! He caught it and found some dandelions. Oh. There were actually quite a few of the flowers there and he pulled them up, nipping them from the base. That made up for the mess Seabreeze thought.

The lionheart picked up the vole and the dandelions in his jaws and trotted back to Drizzlesnow and set down his bounty with a nervous smile. Already sure that the flecks of mud were clear especially in his sandy patches of fur. “A messy catch, but a catch and I also got some dandelions. Want to move to a different spot to continue?” Seabreeze offered and waited for the warrior to decide. It was up to her as she started the patrol. Or at least that’s how Seabreeze saw it and he waited patiently for a response.
[ +1 Vole, +3 Dandelions ]
[ 4/8; Vole, 3 Dandelions ]
[ @paris - Drizzlesnow ]
Old May 3rd, 2024, 12:59 PM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 17 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Seabreeze gave a small smile to Covepaw as the excitable apprentice rambled a bit about going out and collecting herbs which was good, Riverclan needed more apprentices excited like this. It reminded him of Eaglepaw a bit and that was good, Seabreeze thought positively to the other apprentice. Then his blue eyes moved to Frostmelt as the warrior approached and he noticed the small smile sent his way and Seabreeze returned it though it was a bit more strained. Seabreeze was no longer sure of his feelings, or at least he never really had any idea on his feelings with Frostmelt but he especially doesn’t now. It’s been so confusing but he needed to focus on the patrol, the feely-talky stuff could wait for another time. Less public space as well. The lionheart gave his attention to the apprentice again, “We will be exploring the territory a bit as we look around but make sure you stay in eyesight of me or Frostmelt.

With that the warrior turned to leave the camp and out into the territory, listening out for the apprentice and warrior as the trio left. Covepaw, Seabreeze expected to have questions and maybe Seabreeze could show the apprentice some landmarks some time, and also… What he said about Splashgaze was slightly concerning. They don’t go out much? That meant that territory tours, hunting practice, and swimming and fishing had been limited for the young apprentice and sure they weren’t very old, at least compared to other apprentices he had seen, but still it was concerning. Though Covepaw said ‘explore’ much, so maybe it was just territory tours that are lacking? Splashgaze was a cat now on Seabreeze’s radar and he may need to bring her name up to Fadingsun next time he saw his leader as per the newer strictness on apprentice training. Though it was too early to determine Splashgaze a dud for mentoring. The lionheart focused on the world around them as he came to a slow stop in a small clearing in the general territory not really near any landmarks. He turned his gaze to Frostmelt and Covepaw, “Let’s split a tiny bit here to cover more ground, return here once you collect your herbs. Umm, Covepaw you can go with Frostmelt or come with me, but don’t go off on your own. Stay within earshot regardless.

Seabreeze gave the warrior-apprentice pair time to understand and ask questions if needed as well as giving time for Covepaw to choose who he wanted to go with. Then the lionheart turned once more to pad a tail length or so away to start his search for coltsfoot and juniper berries. Those would be easy enough finds, right?
[ @Epiales - Frostmelt | @rubberRatroom - Covepaw ]
Old May 3rd, 2024, 05:00 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: 48 hours !
My Mood: Goofy

Covepaw bounded after both warriors. He couldn't get over how cool this was! He, somehow, felt important while he flanked Frostmelt and Seabreeze. Part of him wanted his mentor, Splashgaze, to have come along. Though he had no choice in the matter, and he knew that. She just seemed... distressed ...as of late. He wished he could make her feel better! She'd been there for him when he wanted to give up countless times. And she was definitely a justified mother-figure to him. The only thing that bothered him was that, along with her new, grouchy behavior, she'd been taking him less to explore the territory. He didn't mind too much. He simply liked to complain at his juvenile age.

"I won't stray too far, I promise!"

That was another good thing Splashgaze had taught him. Don't break away from your group, unless you want an earful or something worse. He wholeheartedly believed her. He'd heard stories of foxes, he wasn't stupid.

"HI!!"

Covepaw turned himself towards Frostmelt while walking. He'd never seen this warrior before, but he liked meeting new cats. That was something he didn't lack, the able to socialize. He was excited for when the next gathering was going to happen. He hoped he would be chosen, but he didn't exactly know if he would be. He hadn't been an apprentice for long, possibly half a moon? More than that? He wasn't sure.

"I'm Covepaw! You look really cool!"

His voice was loud, in a squeaky, young way that kittens squeals sounded like. His comment was filled with curiosity, as if he was trying to ask a question. He didn't ask one, though, and instead carried on walking with the other warriors.

@Dolomedes - Seab @Epiales - Frostmelt

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus

Last edited by rubberRatroom; May 3rd, 2024 at 05:02 PM.
Old May 3rd, 2024, 06:04 PM
death does not define us

Status: ★ umbrae et pulvis sumus ★ ★ PART RAT ★ ~ Forever known as ~MothDust~
Bump Policy: doesn't matter to me :)
My Mood: Bored

Frostmelt
|he/him|purrks: N/A|moons: 18| riverclan warrior|
"Pulvis et umbra sumus," ~ we are dust and shadows

Frostmelt turned to the apprentice with a slight look of surprise at the compliment. He gave a light smile, “ah… thank you,” he murmured softly, this apprentice seemed… well excited, probably easier to talk to but still he Stumbled over words. Did he need to tell the apprentice who he was? It was obvious, wasn’t it? Even Sea had said his name, so, he just kept a light smile towards the apprentice, who excitedly bounded next to him. The apprentice seemed to want to talk, though Frostmelt hasn’t, not much… but the apprentice with kind about it, so maybe he would allow himself a bit of socialization.

He kept walking waiting until they spotted something. [D20: 13 | success | berries ] He slowly walked over picking the berries carefully. He picked up three berries before continuing on and waiting for the apprentice.

@Dolomedes - Seab | @rubberRatroom - cove

૮ ྀིྀིྀི₍ ⸝⸝•̥\./•̥⸝⸝ ₎ ྀིა Fawnheart<3 gifted me this fawn and threw flowers on my profile ❀ | TheRadioDemon gave headpats to all here ( T_T)\(^-^ ) | Ravenswings was here :> | Beanz is locked hostage here from Moths duck army | finley.exe is headbanging to mindless self indulgence :0 | Starphobia has showered stars upon everyone. Stars everywhere! | leopard. cats tramped the place... THEY HAVE COME AGAIN! | CrimsonOaks held up two gay cats here and the lion king theme song started. | Nyx's WCO soul is still here
Blaze left her art supplies here ☆♡♤◇♧○□
Art Shop
Old May 3rd, 2024, 10:00 PM
crazy? I was crazy once.

Bump Policy: 48 hours !

Covepaw kept quiet, and limited his bouncy movements. He felt that this warrior was serious, and he really admired that. Sooo... he copied exactly what they did! He went and followed them, watching as they collected berries.

"Wow!! What are those again? Wait-no, lemme guess! Hmmm... actually... I don't know."

He grumbled, sitting down with his legs tucked in front of him. He was dumbfounded, NOT DUMB!! Just in a moment where his memory wasn't remembering. At least, that's what he told himself. Maybe he hadn't been paying attention? Maybe it was time he actually focused on what was in front of him. And focus he did. He studied the hues of the berries, their leaves, until his face was inches from the bush. He then, with a yelp of surprise, tumbled into the shrub.

"Awghhh, why me StarClan!!!"

He groaned as leaves stuck to his fur. Those would be a hassle to get out of later. Though, now that Covepaw had a closer look, he could now remember what they were called. Of course, from what the medicine cat had said. He knew little to nothing about herbs, besides that they had different uses for healing. But that was the bare minimum. He looked at Frostmelt awkwardly.

"oops... sorry,"

@Epiales - Frostmelt @Dolomedes - Seabreeze

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=81923

Come join CoastClan by Lucythecat!

https://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?p=1585797#post1585797

Quote:

"Never regret thy fall, O Icarus of the fearless flight, For the greatest tragedy of them all, Is never to feel the burning light." - Icarus

Last edited by rubberRatroom; May 3rd, 2024 at 10:01 PM.
Old May 4th, 2024, 10:45 AM
miraculous (MLB) obsessed

Bump Policy: Whenever I'm available!
My Mood: Adorable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fits View Post

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye blinked at Owltalon. It was certainly rare to find that kind of positivity in RiverClan nowadays. Everyone was on edge, and that tended to come with arguments and frustration amongst her Clanmates. Naturally, this only seemed to continue to breed the kind of unruly behavior that got them into this mess to begin with.

“Yes, let’s,” said Heroneye after a pause, smiling lightly at Owltalon. Tensions amongst the Clans continued to grow more and more fraught, but waiting frightfully for retaliation or fighting with one’s Clanmates wouldn’t solve anything. There was still a Clan to feed.

Heroneye rolled her shoulders, preparing to resume the hunting session.

( @Marigoldwhisper )

`~Owltalon
She\Lionheart\RC
"Are you listening, starchild?"

Purrks: Agatha Kitty ACTIVE!

· · ─────── ·· ─────── ·

"Splendid!" Owltalon grinned and stretched herself. This could be fun if the pair tried hard enough, plus Heroneye seemed to be welcome to it.

She walked in a semi circle and sniffed the air, her ears perked. She glanced at any bodies of water she could see. Of course, the fish was plentiful, but the Lionheart wanted to give Heroneye more of a challenge.

She shot her friend a look as well, trying to figure out was laid behind their soft features and blue eyes. It seemed that she was thinking about other things, like her mind was skipping elsewhere. Wherever that may be is something Owltalon may never find out, Heroneye was a very preserved cat from what she gathered, but not entirely antisocial.

"Oh, loosen up, Heroneye! You're a warrior, and you're huntin' with a Lionheart. Whatever's on you're mind I'm sure it can wait so that you can focus on spitting some guts, eh?" She was teasing of course as she flicked her tail at Heroneye's nose.

Oh, was that crab she smelt?

She scanned the shoreline. She didn't see any crabs though... They must be under the sand. Owltalon padded up to it and brushed her paw alone the place were the scent of crab had spilled from the most. Sure enough, a very disturbed little crab peeped up at her with dark eyes and lunged at one of her paws with their pincher.

Owltalon effortlessly snatched her paws away before turning to her clanmate with a sly smile. "Alright, Heron, now tell me, what do you think is the best way to kill a crab?"

❝Whatever will be, will be. Don't care what anyone else thinks.❞
-When You Grow Up, Your Heat Dies

Deerspark Relations Finder!
Magpiepaw Relations/Mentor Finder!
My Art Shop!
Old Yesterday, 04:16 PM
Your Local Spider

Seabreeze
He/him | Riverclan Lionheart | Moons: 18 | Purrks: Go with the Flow | The Collector | Ultimate Predator |

Seabreeze turned his attention to the apprentice as the little one reassured him that he would stay within eye sight but just as swiftly they were bounding over to Frostmelt. The lionheart couldn't help the small laugh as Frostmelt was bombarded with socializing. Well they seemed to be gettling along just fine so Seabreeze took the time to focus solely on locating coltsfoot and juniper berries. Frostmelt had already gotten some berries so maybe it would be better for him to get some coltsfoot instead. They look like...dandelions? Maybe? Don't damage the leaves. He was pretty sure that he remembered that as well but maybe he was mixing it up with something else instead? Seabreeze wasn't actually sure or not. But he made sure to take care anyways.

[ D20: 18 | Pass ] It was only a couple tail lengths away when the lionheart stumbled upon something that matched the description perfectly so there was no way that it was anything else, right? Seabreeze thought so, so he moved forward to gently nip the flowers from the base of the plant, taking care around the leaves there to make sure they were bit or broken. Then he lifted up. There were a fine few here, three to be exact. The lionheart then turned back to regroup before heading out for more juniper berries or coltsfoot because Seabreeze was sure that he could carry more than he already was. His blue eyes moved from the apprentice to the warrior to the apprentice again and offered a small smile. They seemed to be doing fine. Then Seabreeze shifted his gaze towards the world around them again, picking a different direction to walk through for while on lookout.
[ +3 Coltsfoot ]

[ @Epiales - Frostmelt | @rubberRatroom - Covepaw ]

Last edited by Dolomedes; Yesterday at 04:17 PM.
Old Yesterday, 05:55 PM

Bump Policy: please don't bump ^^

Heroneye
| she/her | RiverClan | Warrior |

Heroneye smiled guiltily. She supposed that she spent quite a lot of time alone; maybe getting out of her own head wasn’t exactly a skill of hers. Owltalon was very patient with her, though, which she greatly appreciated; there were few other cats who could say the same.

Heroneye watched as Owltalon unearthed a startled-looking crab, who attempted to retaliate but was unsuccessful. Her ears twitched as she considered her question. Trying to break through a crab’s shell was a fool’s errand, or at the very least would be a waste of time. One would have to act quickly, also, else it would scurry away and disappear into the earth again. As such, she deemed it appropriate to act without affirmation first.

“It’s best to flip it onto its back first.” As she said this, she trotted up to the crab. In one swift motion, she flicked at it from below, causing it to become unbalanced. She planted a paw onto it to prevent it from escaping or becoming upright again. It struggled vainly under her grasp, flinging its claws vainly at Heroneye, who it was unable to reach. “Once one gets to the crab’s underbelly, it’s just a matter of finishing the job. Not that I needed to tell you that,” Heroneye added, a bit sheepish to have spoken so definitively of such things as hunting to a Lionheart of all cats.

Heroneye once again reflected on her apprenticeship. Her mentor had likely told her something similar. Heronpaw didn’t listen, though. She would just pounce at prey with little methodology, oftentimes losing or rendering anything she happened to catch inedible. Heronpaw, whose very existence was a detriment to her Clan, figured that there was no point in trying, that she’d be useless either way, and that living the smallest possible existence would be most beneficial. Be that as it may, Heroneye wanted to try to be a little useful. Maybe she still could be, she thought, a little hopefully, as she stared at the crab under her paw.

( @Marigoldwhisper )

Last edited by Fits; Yesterday at 09:23 PM.