Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM

Old December 1st, 2020, 01:07 AM
Procrastinator

My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

// @TheShadowAnimal
Brightpaw sat bolt upright. "Of course I'm not gonna break the rules again!" He exclaimed, eyes wide and full of earnestness, because it was true. It wasn't that he didn't mean to break them in the first place, but. Well. He just didn't understand the reason for them in the beginning! It wasn't until he got lost, until the everything looked ominously unfamiliar that he realized why kits weren't allowed outside of camp, by themselves or otherwise.

He paused, digesting Frostpaw's words. She.... she made sense actually. If Brightpaw wasn't going to break the rules again, why would he bring up something unnecessarily to get himself punished? Yeah, sure, everyone made mistakes. But... could he really let himself get off so easy? Brightpaw shuffled his paws uncertainly. "You really think so?"

Well... in that case.... maybe it wasn't as bad as he thought it was. Bright considered this new reality, wondering if it was okay to let go of his gnawing guilt. Frostpaw seemed to think so. He turned to her, a soft smile curling his lips as he stared into unseeing eyes. "Thanks, Frost. I uh... I appreciate it. Ya know? I's just, I guess I was just feeling guilty about it, is all. But I think you made me feel better about it." The tip of his tail glided forward, resting on her shoulder as Bright slowly released his own anxiety.

Old December 1st, 2020, 01:14 PM
ᕕ(ᐛ)ᕗ

Bump Policy: After 3 days
My Mood: Tired

Frostpaw smiled. Glad I could help. She meowed she was glad he appreciated it to, she didn't know why she was really happy. They were friends it made sense to make him happy! Stormtalon probably didn't want her to do training once again. Maybe an activity to help him take his mind off of it for sure? Hunting? She could even work on proving herself by hunting! But what would make it better.. Night.. Hunting? She had heard it was great! Of course Shadowclan was usually the one's to night hunt but there was no rule. Maybe bring a few apprentices and a warrior to make new friends! She licked his ear and got up she twisted her head her sightless eye's landing on him again she should ask what he thought of night hunting. What do you think of night hunting? She asked smiling.
- @Redtalon - (You don't have to respond )

Salutations, I hope you're having a pleasant day!

I am currently semi-active!
Old December 10th, 2020, 05:47 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

The little calico had been overjoyed to hear the amusing dancing steps of Baypaw join in, only making the fun even funner! They had been doing exactly what happened in her dream! Dancing around and having fun! Primrosepaw giggled. Yet her ears flickered at the sound of Baypaw's voice, a tone that was clearly not all "whheeeee!" Was something wrong? She tilted her head and attempted on getting up but slipped on a clump of moss. Ouch-- that hadn't been there before. She sat up and searched the ground with her paws, patting it here and there, feeling little bits to entire clumps of moss everywhere! Even for someone with an orientation and knowledge of the den as bad as hers, could tell that wasn't right. Did they do that? Oops-- that hadn't been part of her dream! She frowned, not pleased with the situation.

Then Baypaw came with his idea. Her expression was replaced by one of curiosity as she tried to decipher the meaning of his endless seeming words. Honestly, if her eyes could spin they'd probably be doing that right now! She stared their direction for what felt like an eternity, slowly connecting one dot with the other. She knew what pretty was... She liked pretty stuff! And nests, that's what they slept in - and destroyed. But cozy? That one was new, between others. What could pretty be doing with destroyed nests? That wasn't pretty! Eventually though, she finally understood what Baypaw may have meant. Make nests pretty... So make destroyed nests not destroyed nests and make them pretty! yes! She nodded vigorously at the idea. They'd make all the nests pretty! There was one problem though: how do you make nests? Primrosepaw hesitated, and picked up a big clump of moss in her tiny maw, tilting her head with that same questioning look from each time she didn't understand something. That was her way of asking - a way Baypaw seemed to be doing a good job at understanding until now, which Primrosepaw liked! She liked that very much!

[ @Puddle~ ]
Old December 13th, 2020, 09:55 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Bump Policy: 72 hours
My Mood: Tired

@Estelle

At first, Baypaw couldn’t tel if Primrosepaw liked their idea or not. They sat and waited while the other apprentice processed everything they said. They didn’t blame her. After all, their jumbled flood of words must’ve been an earful. But finally, they saw Primrosepaw begin doing something and watched closely. Oooh, yes! She liked their idea! But then they had to stop in their excitement and pay close attention once more as she began doing something else. Hmm... She was picking up moss and tilting her head. What could that mean?... Aha! She probably didn’t know exactly how to make the nests, which made sense to them, given she couldn’t really see what she was doing in order to fully put together me together. That was a-okay! They’d just have to teach her how. Grinning, Baypaw got to their fluffy white paws and padded over to the same nest Primrosepaw was standing in front of. “Alright, I’m gonna teach you how to fix up these nests.” This might be a bit hard since Primrosepaw wouldn’t be able to see if they tried demonstrating, but they’d figure something out.

“So, there’s already a little dip in the ground from the other apprentices having used these nests. All you have to do is fee around for the edges of that dip—that’ll tell you how big the nest is. After you figure that out, you just need to take some of the ripped up moss and patch up any holes you find in the nest. I’m going to do the first nest right here so you can get a feel for how it’s done.” They were fairly sure they’d explained that in a way that was understandable enough, but just to be sure, they inched nearer and began demonstrating with exaggerated movements so Primrosepaw could get a sense of what they were doing. Lifting a paw, they patted partially around the edge of the nest to demonstrate the first step. Then, they picked up a small clump of moss in their jaws and dropped it over a hole that had been torn in the center of the nest, using another paw to pat it down and smooth it out. ”And there you have it! One fixed up nest! Do you think you’ve got that?” They tilted their head, hoping they’d gotten the gist of the instructions across. Of course, the nests still needed to be decorated, but this was a two part process and the first part needed to be completed before anyone came in and saw the mess.

Character Site ✩ Bump after 3 days. ✩
Old December 27th, 2020, 06:23 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Words quickly processed, Primrosepaw smiled as she understood that Baypaw would teach her. She edged closer to where she got the clump from- there being no apparent reason for it, though probably having been an understandable action if she could actually see. The young molly listened carefully to the instruction, trying to somehow picture it in her mind. It was a fail, as she had no idea what it could've resembled, but the guidance seemed somewhat clear nonetheless. Her ears twitched as the sound of padding the ground, and she reached out a paw to feel the dip in the ground herself - the youngling was almost surprised by it, as was shown on her features, though nodded as she finally understood the first step. Dip had to be found, edges too?
Just as she pulled her paw back, there was a familiar sound of of something soft falling. Not just that but she felt something brush past her paw - was that what they slept on? Once it was all padded flat she started sniffing then feeling the formerly broken nest again. It was fixed! And so quickly! It almost seemed like magic but for once, there was just the tiniest bit of... (what was the word again?) logic to it - was that it?

The mostly white calico though for a few moments before slowly nodding. She started patting the ground around her until eventually her paws slipped off into a small dip. She felt the dip around a bit and a bit more, feeling the edges and the surroundings for moss until coming across a clump. She picked it up, found the dip once more, and quickly dropped the clump of moss in it. A bit off-centre, yes, but who could blame her. She started to pat the clump of moss to try having it become as smooth a Baypaw had made their nest, until eventually she was satisfied enough. In the end, the moss in the nest could've been a little less and probably smoothed out more, but it was a beginning. She still had time to learn.
Primrosepaw then sniffed the air and shuffled her paws around until they eventually came across the dandelion she had formerly taken. Finding the newly fixed up by her nest, she put the flower in and turned around in the hopes of Baypaw being there. Unsurprisingly, she wasn't facing them directly, but she gestures to the nest she fixed up still, wanting to know if she had done it correctly.

[ @Puddle~ ]
Old December 28th, 2020, 10:54 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

-- @ghostwriter --

He was tired, he was exhausted and he didn't really wanna deal with anything, but he still had to be somewhat useful. And that included making sure his nest was not too dirty for him to sleep in and so Eelpaw begun to clean it, before just collapsing straight into it. They didn't really know what to do but oh well, here they were in their nest to contemplate life's existence or whatever one did before going to sleep. But, as they lay there they spotted someone else. That was... Snookpaw was it not? The name still confused them but nevertheless Eelpaw made their way over and just proceeded to poke the cat and then stare at them. "Hello."

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old December 28th, 2020, 11:08 PM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

(Springpaw now—Snook wasn’t accepted lol.)
@Arie

The little black bundle of fur twitched a fuzzy foot in his sleep, and suddenly blinked comically round emerald eyes, still bleary with sleep. Springpaw immediately beamed when he registered that there was another cat hovering over him.
“Hello! Good morning!” The little apprentive chirped. He stood, stretched dramatically, and yawned broadly. Upon further inspection, it became clear that his bed was lined with a peculiar assortment of trinkets—feathers, shells, a few river pebbles—he perked up almost immediately.
“I had an amazing dream last night!” He declared, spinning in a small circle before seating himself again, “I dreamt I was a fish! A big green fish in the river, and I became the leader of all the fishes—Fishstar, and I fell in love with a beautiful fish warrior, and we lead the fish clan together! But it was kind of hard, because no one spoke, they just gurgled.” He giggled lightly, “Fish are so weird. I’m Springpaw! Did you have any interesting dreams?” He rambled excitedly, his voice soft and lilting but warm with enthusiasm.

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old December 31st, 2020, 11:51 PM
emergency hiatus

My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostwriter View Post
(Springpaw now—Snook wasn’t accepted lol.)
@Arie

The little black bundle of fur twitched a fuzzy foot in his sleep, and suddenly blinked comically round emerald eyes, still bleary with sleep. Springpaw immediately beamed when he registered that there was another cat hovering over him.
“Hello! Good morning!” The little apprentive chirped. He stood, stretched dramatically, and yawned broadly. Upon further inspection, it became clear that his bed was lined with a peculiar assortment of trinkets—feathers, shells, a few river pebbles—he perked up almost immediately.
“I had an amazing dream last night!” He declared, spinning in a small circle before seating himself again, “I dreamt I was a fish! A big green fish in the river, and I became the leader of all the fishes—Fishstar, and I fell in love with a beautiful fish warrior, and we lead the fish clan together! But it was kind of hard, because no one spoke, they just gurgled.” He giggled lightly, “Fish are so weird. I’m Springpaw! Did you have any interesting dreams?” He rambled excitedly, his voice soft and lilting but warm with enthusiasm.

Oh no! It was one of the exciting and not smart monstrosities in the clan. Could you go back to sleep and just ignore them without seeming rude because right at this moment, sleep seemed more useful and torturing themselves by talking and having a conversation with this monster that they'd woken up. "Good evening? Because I'm quite sure it is late at night but if you've slept in the entire day I am sure that it could theoretically be taken as morning although for me it would not be morning, while it might be a good morning to you, its not particularly a good evening to me."

"An amazing dream? Why.. WHY would you want to be a fish? And why would you wanna be a Fishstar and why would you want to fall in love?" It all very much confused Eelpaw because there was nothing useful when it came to being a fish because fish got eaten and that was really bad. "Fish are food. Not something you should want to be... why would you want to be a fish that'll get eaten? And I'm Eelpaw. And I don't dream."
[hope you get the J. R.R Tolkien reference]

Need help? VM or PM me

Bump after 48 hours
Exams are ongoing, replies will be slow

Art by @TawnyNeedsACoffee
Old January 1st, 2021, 08:44 AM
it is what it is

My Mood: Mysterious

@Arie

Springpaw listened with wide emerald eyes—like a pair of miniature green moons. He listened with all the same enthusiasm with which he had spoken, and nothing about the other apprentice’s irritation seemed to register with him.
“I don’t know, the last time I was at the riverside, the fish told me that they can fall in love! So naturally, I wanted to know what it would be like to be a fish in love.” He explained factually, his features endearingly bright, “And I suppose fish know that they’re going to be eaten...just as cats know we will join StarClan. I wonder if there is a fish StarClan...StarSchool?” He mused thoughtfully, placing a paw beneath his chin. He did, however, look rather alarmed by Eelpaw’s final statement. He stood, and studied the other apprentice rather worriedly.
“You...don’t dream? Why not?”

TideClan Information: https://scrivenerlit.wixsite.com/tideclan

RP Requests and Bumps:
http://warriorcatsonline.com/forums/...877#post905877

• Stormcall, RC Deputy •

✧・゚: * always down to rp! ✧・゚: *

-currently travelling for work, so replies may be slower than usual -

Old January 1st, 2021, 08:15 PM

My Mood: Dead

Cricketflight popped his head into the Apprentice Den, looking for a familiar ginger cat. Echopaw recently returned to the Clan and now that he wasn't training..... perhaps he could truly find the time to get to know his daughter better and get a chance to connect with her.
He stepped in more fully as he continued to scan for her, a small smile gracing his face when he did find her and slowly approached her.
"Hey, Echopaw. I know I wasn't really there for you when you were in the Clan last, but.... Well, I'm finally out of training if you'd like to talk or something."
//He's unaware of Copperpaw's name change and that Copper is trans, so sorry if it seems rude or that he's doing it on purpose
@Cobra

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.