Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
WindClan Clearing
by Ian
Last post by rubberRatroom
Yesterday 11:46 PM
Desert Rain Frog's Art...
Yesterday 11:43 PM
answering the call...
by taillow
Yesterday 11:32 PM
..••°°forest's chaotic art...
by forest
Yesterday 10:48 PM

Old June 25th, 2017, 02:56 PM
Somewhere in Space

My Mood: Sarcastic

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

@CandyFlossCat

Stormpaw opened her eyes, blinking them wearily. The young molly felt like falling back asleep, she really did. Stormpaw closed her eyes again in an attempt to wake herself, but something was nagging at her mind. She couldn't quite figure out what it was. Finally Stormpaw gaze in, she opened her ears and peered around the den. A look of annoyance shown on her face. She had been about to fall asleep again, So whats keeping me awake? Stormpaw didn't see anything that should concern her, so she closed her eyes. But, yet again that strange nagging feeling was still nagging at her pelt. Stormpaw's head jerked upward, and she looked around the apprentices den, a look of annoyance plastered to her face.

Last edited by Cosmo; June 25th, 2017 at 02:56 PM.
Old June 25th, 2017, 03:01 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Bump Policy: if i ever actually post again
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Bird View Post
@CandyFlossCat

Stormpaw opened her eyes, blinking them wearily. The young molly felt like falling back asleep, she really did. Stormpaw closed her eyes again in an attempt to wake herself, but something was nagging at her mind. She couldn't quite figure out what it was. Finally Stormpaw gaze in, she opened her ears and peered around the den. A look of annoyance shown on her face. She had been about to fall asleep again, So whats keeping me awake? Stormpaw didn't see anything that should concern her, so she closed her eyes. But, yet again that strange nagging feeling was still nagging at her pelt. Stormpaw's head jerked upward, and she looked around the apprentices den, a look of annoyance plastered to her face.
Almondpaw tossed in his nest, turning into multiple different positions, none of which seemed to work. He wanted to get more sleep for the tiring day ahead, but he just couldn't. Grumbling, Almondpaw sat up with his fur ruffled and moss clinging to it. He'd had an odd nightmare, but couldn't remember most of the details. There was blood, but not much more remained in his memory as he sighed. Looking around the den, he spotted another apprentice, pricking his ears. At least i'm not the only one still up.. he thought before yawning. "Hello, Stormpaw" he managed out, smiling faintly.
Old June 25th, 2017, 03:06 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
Almondpaw tossed in his nest, turning into multiple different positions, none of which seemed to work. He wanted to get more sleep for the tiring day ahead, but he just couldn't. Grumbling, Almondpaw sat up with his fur ruffled and moss clinging to it. He'd had an odd nightmare, but couldn't remember most of the details. There was blood, but not much more remained in his memory as he sighed. Looking around the den, he spotted another apprentice, pricking his ears. At least i'm not the only one still up.. he thought before yawning. "Hello, Stormpaw" he managed out, smiling faintly.
Stormpaw jumped at the sudden voice that had interrupted her thoughts. The molly's muscles tensed. Her ears pricked. Her head jerked around to face him. "Oh, Its just you." she sighed, her muscles beginning to relax. She let out a long sigh, and a yawn. She was exhausted. Why did that stupid nagging feeling have to some back every time she was trying to go to sleep. She felt better because Almondpaw was awake, but that'd didn't explain the nagging feeling.
Old June 25th, 2017, 03:15 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Stormpaw jumped at the sudden voice that had interrupted her thoughts. The molly's muscles tensed. Her ears pricked. Her head jerked around to face him. "Oh, Its just you." she sighed, her muscles beginning to relax. She let out a long sigh, and a yawn. She was exhausted. Why did that stupid nagging feeling have to some back every time she was trying to go to sleep. She felt better because Almondpaw was awake, but that'd didn't explain the nagging feeling.
"Why are you up...?" he asked, grooming a bit of moss out of his pelt. "Most she-cats would want their 'beauty sleep'" he snorted, flicking his tail and wished he could do the same currently. When he woke up, Almondpaw could never go back to sleep. Ever. Well, at least for the time being anyways. He tilted his head, awaiting her reply.

Last edited by wickedvirtues; June 25th, 2017 at 03:15 PM.
Old June 25th, 2017, 03:18 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
"Why are you up...?" he asked, grooming a bit of moss out of his pelt. "Most she-cats would want their 'beauty sleep'" he snorted, flicking his tail and wished he could do the same currently. When he woke up, Almondpaw could never go back to sleep. Ever. Well, at least for the time being anyways. He tilted his head, awaiting her reply.
Stormpaw raised her head and snorted. "I thought you knew by know, I'm not like most she-cats." she meowed, a hint of teasing in her tone. She looked back at him, an amused expression on her face. She rolled her eyes. Beauty sleep wasn't in her vocabulary. As far as she was concerned beauty sleep did not exist. It was completely pointless.
Old June 25th, 2017, 03:23 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Stormpaw raised her head and snorted. "I thought you knew by know, I'm not like most she-cats." she meowed, a hint of teasing in her tone. She looked back at him, an amused expression on her face. She rolled her eyes. Beauty sleep wasn't in her vocabulary. As far as she was concerned beauty sleep did not exist. It was completely pointless.
Almondpaw snorted back, his mouth in a teasing smirk. "Well duh. If you were my face would be severely clawed for talking to you in the middle of the night." He laughed, eyes glittering with amusement. It'd happen to him sooner or later, he was sure.
Old June 25th, 2017, 03:28 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Almondpaw snorted back, his mouth in a teasing smirk. "Well duh. If you were my face would be severely clawed for talking to you in the middle of the night." He laughed, eyes glittering with amusement. It'd happen to him sooner or later, he was sure.
Stormpaw purred in amusement. Thats why she was his best friend, not some other molly. She didn't think beauty sleep, or anything like that important. Stormpaw wanted to be in the action. Stormpaw wanted to save her clan from anything that threatened it. Storm paw did not want beauty sleep.
Old June 25th, 2017, 03:55 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
Stormpaw purred in amusement. Thats why she was his best friend, not some other molly. She didn't think beauty sleep, or anything like that important. Stormpaw wanted to be in the action. Stormpaw wanted to save her clan from anything that threatened it. Storm paw did not want beauty sleep.
Almondpaw chuckled, knowing her thoughts. "And I wouldn't want any other best friend, no one in the Clan is a better one." He said, a playful look in his eyes as he grinned at her.
Old June 25th, 2017, 03:58 PM
Somewhere in Space

Quote:
Almondpaw chuckled, knowing her thoughts. "And I wouldn't want any other best friend, no one in the Clan is a better one." He said, a playful look in his eyes as he grinned at her.
"Good." Stormpaw stated, straightening up and putting a serious look on her face. But Stormpaw couldn't help her self from cracking up. She did instantly after she said that. It was really hard for her to stay serious at the moment. She lacked the ability to do so. In some ways it was good, in some ways it was absolutely terrible.
Old June 25th, 2017, 04:29 PM
#1 ragbros enjoyer

Quote:
"Good." Stormpaw stated, straightening up and putting a serious look on her face. But Stormpaw couldn't help her self from cracking up. She did instantly after she said that. It was really hard for her to stay serious at the moment. She lacked the ability to do so. In some ways it was good, in some ways it was absolutely terrible.
"Pfft" Almondpaw snorted, also falling victim to the laughter. He burst out in a fit of it, unsure what was so funny. All he new was that Stormpaw made him laugh, and she was good at it. He eventually quieted, though a grin remained on his maw.