Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM

Old February 17th, 2017, 10:16 AM
'No Ones Better Than You'

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moonfang View Post

"I just got back from a patrol." she chuckled. "Wonderful, those two are always leaving you behind." she purred and licked her sister's ear. "Rough night? You were stirring alot." she said, and sat down, her normal, faint scent of daisies still on her from her trip to the daisy patch in the far meadow.
"Good for you. You got your fur soaked. I don't mind warm water, but in the middle of winter? No way." The she-cat shifted as her sister talked about last night. Petalpaw had been somewhere that she didn't want her sibling to be. Never. Petalpaw chuckled as she smelt her daisy tinted scent. "Here I thought you were pushing yourself through a blizzard; but you were just in the daisy feilds weren't you?"

Site Finder
Pet's name: Stardust ❤︎

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:20 AM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Eye Of The Storm View Post

"Good for you. You got your fur soaked. I don't mind warm water, but in the middle of winter? No way." The she-cat shifted as her sister talked about last night. Petalpaw had been somewhere that she didn't want her sibling to be. Never. Petalpaw chuckled as she smelt her daisy tinted scent. "Here I thought you were pushing yourself through a blizzard; but you were just in the daisy feilds weren't you?"
"Like always." she purred. "It wasn't that bad last night. It's actually quite warm outside right now. It ain't my fault you were born with the thin fur." she joked, pawing her sister kindly and playfully. "The daisies are finally coming up again. The meadow will be covered with white like winter by mid-greenleaf." she purred, smiling at her sister.
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:46 AM

Quote:

"Like always." she purred. "It wasn't that bad last night. It's actually quite warm outside right now. It ain't my fault you were born with the thin fur." she joked, pawing her sister kindly and playfully. "The daisies are finally coming up again. The meadow will be covered with white like winter by mid-greenleaf." she purred, smiling at her sister.
"It's not my fault, just because it's long doesn't mean it's warm, it gets clogged up with water." The she-cat meowed with annoyance, but she wasn't really mad. "You and your Daisy's, I bet your warrior name will be Galedaisy. Or maybe you should get it changed to Daisypaw. What do you think my warrior name will be? Petalpelt? Petalsplotch? Oooh. What about Petalspirit?"

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 17th, 2017, 10:58 AM

Quote:

"It's not my fault, just because it's long doesn't mean it's warm, it gets clogged up with water." The she-cat meowed with annoyance, but she wasn't really mad. "You and your Daisy's, I bet your warrior name will be Galedaisy. Or maybe you should get it changed to Daisypaw. What do you think my warrior name will be? Petalpelt? Petalsplotch? Oooh. What about Petalspirit?"
"Petalspirit. StarClan will honor your kindness and loyalty." Galepaw replied sounding like a leader. She chuckled softly at her voice trying to match Russetstar's. She then walked closer to her sister and layed down around her. "You know, I'm glad to have a sis like you. Snappy yet loving." she joked and nuzzled her.
Old February 17th, 2017, 11:27 AM

Quote:

"Petalspirit. StarClan will honor your kindness and loyalty." Galepaw replied sounding like a leader. She chuckled softly at her voice trying to match Russetstar's. She then walked closer to her sister and layed down around her. "You know, I'm glad to have a sis like you. Snappy yet loving." she joked and nuzzled her.
Petalpaw snickered as she heard her sisters words. "When your old enough, I bet you'll be leader. Maybe Adder could be your deputy." The she-cat thought for a moment, "I'll be the medicine cat, calm and struck, yet kind. What about Geyser? What would he do? We can't leave him out."

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 17th, 2017, 11:57 AM

Quote:

Petalpaw snickered as she heard her sisters words. "When your old enough, I bet you'll be leader. Maybe Adder could be your deputy." The she-cat thought for a moment, "I'll be the medicine cat, calm and struck, yet kind. What about Geyser? What would he do? We can't leave him out."
"Hm, Geyser would be my second deputy. He's strong and tough and loyal, but fun. We'd all be the best people of our clan!" she purred, and smiled at her sister again. She'd say a million times over she had the best siblings. They'd always be there for each other, and she knew it. Smiling, she pawed her sister playfully. "Come on you lazy ball of fluff, I bet you can't beat m in a game of wrestle." she purred, and jumped infront of her then dropped her front half in a challenging pose, her eyes glinting in a playful look.
Old February 17th, 2017, 12:02 PM

Quote:

"Hm, Geyser would be my second deputy. He's strong and tough and loyal, but fun. We'd all be the best people of our clan!" she purred, and smiled at her sister again. She'd say a million times over she had the best siblings. They'd always be there for each other, and she knew it. Smiling, she pawed her sister playfully. "Come on you lazy ball of fluff, I bet you can't beat m in a game of wrestle." she purred, and jumped infront of her then dropped her front half in a challenging pose, her eyes glinting in a playful look.
The fluffy she-cat stretched her legs, unsheathing her long, glinting, claws. Then re-sheathing them. "Ok. But I'll beat you, you may be good at hunting, but I'm the best at fighting." The ginger splotched cat flicked her ears, "I wonder when they're going to get back; Adder and Geyser. Oh well. " With a surprising leap, Petalpaw leapt onto Galepaw. "Got you!" She teased as she pressed her paws onto her sisters back.

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 17th, 2017, 12:08 PM

Quote:

The fluffy she-cat stretched her legs, unsheathing her long, glinting, claws. Then re-sheathing them. "Ok. But I'll beat you, you may be good at hunting, but I'm the best at fighting." The ginger splotched cat flicked her ears, "I wonder when they're going to get back; Adder and Geyser. Oh well. " With a surprising leap, Petalpaw leapt onto Galepaw. "Got you!" She teased as she pressed her paws onto her sisters back.
Galepaw didn't expect the pounce so soon, and she gasped then fell as her sister pressed into her back. "Hey! I wasn't ready!" she meowed in laughter as she tried to push her sister off. She laughed and rolled over, landing on top of her. "Ha!" she purred.
Old February 17th, 2017, 12:13 PM

Quote:

Galepaw didn't expect the pounce so soon, and she gasped then fell as her sister pressed into her back. "Hey! I wasn't ready!" she meowed in laughter as she tried to push her sister off. She laughed and rolled over, landing on top of her. "Ha!" she purred.
"A real warrior has to be ready all the time!" Petalpaw mewed as Galepaw gasped, and let out a small *oomph* as she was trapped. The ginger-splotched cat narrowed her eyes in concentration. How do I get out?..... Of course! Petalpaw started weaving her head back and forth, confusing her sister, while she was distracted she slept out. "Strategy is also good."

Site Finder

Just Dm me.
I have a tumblr
Momotaro245.

- Currently -
i will reply weekends
Old February 17th, 2017, 12:16 PM

Quote:

"A real warrior has to be ready all the time!" Petalpaw mewed as Galepaw gasped, and let out a small *oomph* as she was trapped. The ginger-splotched cat narrowed her eyes in concentration. How do I get out?..... Of course! Petalpaw started weaving her head back and forth, confusing her sister, while she was distracted she slept out. "Strategy is also good."
Galepaw laughed and bounced away from her sister's reach. "You may be strong, but I am fast!" she meowed, and then lunged at her sister and tried to tackle her down.