Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > RiverClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Let's Get This Over With...
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:45 AM
RiverClan Medicine Cat...
by starry
Last post by starry
Today 08:43 AM
Hiatus Question
by Bean
Last post by Bean
Today 08:24 AM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Fits
Today 08:04 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM

Old April 21st, 2020, 05:28 PM

Default Re: RiverClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparkling Bliss View Post
Fogpaw smiled and nodded. "That sounds better. We can do that tomorrow. I gotta see if my mentor needs me.", he meowed, standing up. The young tom stood up and padded out of the den.
Bye, FogPaw!
Old April 22nd, 2020, 02:43 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

(OPEN)
Eveningpaw stepped into the den, flicking her tail. It was weird being in here. She was 19 moons old and a new apprentice. She still smelled faintly of Skyclan, due to living in some old Skyclan territory for moons after she left Skyclan, but here she was a Riverclan apprentice. She was sad to know all her friends were gone, but she didn’t really whine much about it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old April 22nd, 2020, 06:34 PM

My Mood: Dead

Flyfur carefully padded into the apprentice's den, trying to get used to having to track her gaggle of kittens now that they were apprentices and never usually in the same place at the same time. She thought she saw Gingerpaw dart in here just a few moments ago. "Gingerpaw?" She called.

@Estelle

Add me on PokémonGo: K9WVBVJYJ

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 22nd, 2020, 06:47 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Gingerpaw lay in a nest to the side of the den, his head lifting up from his paws as he heard his name being called in a familiar voice. It didn't take long for him to push himself to his paws and make his way to her, looking lazy as ever. "Flyfur" he mew as a way of greeting when he sat down by her. He wouldn't show it but was secretly somewhat gald she had come to see him, apprentice life was exhausting and it was pleasing to see trusted face.
@Rainquail
Old April 22nd, 2020, 07:33 PM
hanging out with sillies

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@S-oft

Lilytail stuck her head inside the den, not wanting to disturb anyone inside it. “Tinypaw, you there?” She called softly. “We have training to do.” She backed out of the den, waiting for him. She took a moment to smooth out her fur. She couldn't let her apprentice see her ungroomed.

staff feel free to sign :0 /nf
Old April 22nd, 2020, 08:58 PM

A purr rumbled through her and she gave a brief lick to his cheek. "How's life as an apprentice been treating you? Are the nesting arrangements as dreadful as you thought?" She grinned, remembering when they had spoken about how crowded it was.

@Estelle

While I do not (currently) have any cats in the Clan's, I try to have at least a few role plays with my outsiders (Sedgestorm, Woollyfeather) and my StarClanner Coldamber. Most of my role plays until I feel well enough to keep up with sweeps will be related to Covenant of the Sky duties.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 02:44 AM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slushie View Post

[ @Fuzzy ]

His ears twitched. Petuniapaw seemed rather jovial about having someone to talk to. Silently he wondered if she got ignored most of the day. Shifting in his nest, he fully turned his attention to her, trying to look as interested and polite as possible. "Yeah? How was the training? I bet those flowers are pretty neat, I'd like to see them." He stretched a little, grunting as he did so. "I finished my warrior assessment today."

She nodded. "They are! I've found blue, yellow, white and purple ones so far. And colorful pebbles!" Petuniapaw explained. The young molly loved to collect them, they were so cute. "Oh, training was fun. Mister Ms. Sassyfire taught me how to fish." The ginger and white tabby patched apprentice explained. "Wow, your gonna be a warrior soon! Congratulations Goosepaw!" Patuniapaw called in amazement. One of her den mates getting promoted to warrior was always amazing.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old April 23rd, 2020, 04:15 AM
Still staring nervously

"worse" he answered with a flick of his tail- it was absolutely awful! Some of the nests were so close to eachother that sometimes another cat's tail tresspased to another nest when they were sleeping, and it was almost impossible to go outside during night time without risking to wake up another cat.. Well maybe that was a little exaggerated, but still "much much worse"

"so.. have you gonne back to warrior duties?" he eventually asked with a low grumble. If she did, it would most likely mean she'd have to partake in that raid- and he didn't like the thought of that. @Rainquail

Last edited by Estelle; April 23rd, 2020 at 04:16 AM.
Old April 23rd, 2020, 05:06 AM

Flyfur cringed and looked around. Yikes!
"If it becomes too much for you, I wouldn't mind making up a nest for you in the nursery or expanding my own for you. At least there's some space there." Perhaps some of the older apprentices should be moved to the elders den until expansions were made.

"I have returned to my duties," she mewed, sensing his unease, but entirely unsure about how to address it until further mention.
@Estelle

Old April 23rd, 2020, 10:08 AM
Still staring nervously

"perhaps" Gingerpaw said as he glanced back to the nests- the den looked crowded even with barely any cats in it.
He nodded as she answered his question. It was... somewhat logical, but that couldn't help the fact that he wasn't so fond of it, couldn't she have waited until after the raid? He narrowed his eyes and with a flick of his tail averted his gaze to the side as he lowered his head "don't go out dying" he muttered under his breath, slight irritation rising. His words were perhaps strange, but to him they meant 'be careful'.
@Rainquail