Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Non-Warriors Roleplay

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old April 23rd, 2018, 09:40 PM
Idk

My Mood: Relaxed
Default Re: Gangs (Private!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ombre Party View Post

Nocuri nodded in agreement. "We could send some shadow wolves ahead, as scouts, and the first part of our attack." He said, the scene playing out in his mind. "Then, while their busy with the shadow wolf patrol, the rest of us could attack their base, which, as I remember, is in the Eastern side abandoned high riser.
"Ok, that ounds good and maybe grenades?" Nocturne suggested pulling out grenades with a smirk.
Old April 23rd, 2018, 09:44 PM
Reach For The Stars

Status: finishing the school year & attempting to write a book
My Mood: Breezy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Queen View Post

"Ok, that ounds good and maybe grenades?" Nocturne suggested pulling out grenades with a smirk.
"Ooh Ooh! And daggers and swords!" Telahoise agreed, brandishing the poison-tipped silver dagger from her pocket. It was long and has a nasty curve, smeared with enemies blood and acid. It was engraved with pictures of ivy and thorns.
"Don't forget bows and fire cannons." Nocuri nodded, his smile a dark kind of evil. He looked longingly towards the weapon barracks and then turned back to Nocturne.

"Shoot for the Moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars." -Les Brown

Stars, I have seen them fall,
But when they drop and die
No star is lost at all
From all the star-sown sky

Old April 23rd, 2018, 09:47 PM
Idk

Quote:

"Ooh Ooh! And daggers and swords!" Telahoise agreed, brandishing the poison-tipped silver dagger from her pocket. It was long and has a nasty curve, smeared with enemies blood and acid. It was engraved with pictures of ivy and thorns.
"Don't forget bows and fire cannons." Nocuri nodded, his smile a dark kind of evil. He looked longingly towards the weapon barracks and then turned back to Nocturne.
A big boom was heard as a big hole was in the wall, there standing was Anti "TOO LATE, GET THE WEAPONS AND GET THE KIDS OUT!" Nocturne ordered getting out of her throne grabbing a big gun.
Old April 24th, 2018, 09:34 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

A big boom was heard as a big hole was in the wall, there standing was Anti "TOO LATE, GET THE WEAPONS AND GET THE KIDS OUT!" Nocturne ordered getting out of her throne grabbing a big gun.
"To your stations!" Nocuri yelled as the members began to run. Some pulled guns and daggers from their pockets, others, pulled bows from the nearby bow racks, and the rest, ran to grab their weapons where ever they were. Nocuri, knowing he had to act fast, brought out the one melee weapon he ever used; the ancient Demon Sword straight from the underworld's weapon smith. Ginny stepped through the hole beside Anti, her evil grin reveling gaps between her teeth. "I see you got more holes in your mouth, Ginny." Nocuri sneered, hoping to by time for his gang. Telahoise drew her prized dagger, and fingered a smoke grenade behind her back.

No star is lost at all

Old April 24th, 2018, 09:37 PM
Idk

Quote:

"To your stations!" Nocuri yelled as the members began to run. Some pulled guns and daggers from their pockets, others, pulled bows from the nearby bow racks, and the rest, ran to grab their weapons where ever they were. Nocuri, knowing he had to act fast, brought out the one melee weapon he ever used; the ancient Demon Sword straight from the underworld's weapon smith. Ginny stepped through the hole beside Anti, her evil grin reveling gaps between her teeth. "I see you got more holes in your mouth, Ginny." Nocuri sneered, hoping to by time for his gang. Telahoise drew her prized dagger, and fingered a smoke grenade behind her back.
Nocturne watched as all the kids ran out, she put a grenade in the gun and shot it causing it to explode near Anti and Ginny. "COME FIGHT ME LIKE A REAL WOMAN ANTI!" she yelled putting another grenade in the gun.
Old April 24th, 2018, 09:42 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Nocturne watched as all the kids ran out, she put a grenade in the gun and shot it causing it to explode near Anti and Ginny. "COME FIGHT ME LIKE A REAL WOMAN ANTI!" she yelled putting another grenade in the gun.
Telahoise felt the grenade in her fingers and knew it was almost time to let it fly. More gang members surrounded with guns and daggers and swords and all forms of weaponry. Three, two, one! Telahoise chucked the grenade at them, having it land right at Ginny's dirty, shoe-less feet. She cursed a few fowl words in ancient Greek and then threw her dagger at Ginny. It hit her in the arm, then came back to Telahoise's hand like a boomerang after drawing blood.

No star is lost at all

Old April 26th, 2018, 03:11 PM
Idk

Quote:

Telahoise felt the grenade in her fingers and knew it was almost time to let it fly. More gang members surrounded with guns and daggers and swords and all forms of weaponry. Three, two, one! Telahoise chucked the grenade at them, having it land right at Ginny's dirty, shoe-less feet. She cursed a few fowl words in ancient Greek and then threw her dagger at Ginny. It hit her in the arm, then came back to Telahoise's hand like a boomerang after drawing blood.
Anti pulled out a pistol "You sure you wanna fight me?" she chuckled evilly and as she ran towards Nocturne. Nocturne shot a grenade at her enemy but missed.
Old April 26th, 2018, 09:49 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Anti pulled out a pistol "You sure you wanna fight me?" she chuckled evilly and as she ran towards Nocturne. Nocturne shot a grenade at her enemy but missed.
Nocuri saw Anti and pulled back his bow string. Ready... Aim.. FIRE! He let his arrow fly, hitting Anti straight in the shoulder. The arrow stuck in her shoulder as blood welled on the wound, and he drew another arrow, ready for her to retaliate.
While Nocuri was busying saving Nocturne, Telahoise saw Ginny running after Nocuri silently with her iron-bronze sword, blood welling on her arm and leg. Telahoise didn't have time to warn him - it would be to late. She ran forward and shoved her to the ground, making sure her dagger tip had poison in it again as she held it to Ginny's skinny neck.

No star is lost at all

Old April 27th, 2018, 10:05 PM
Idk

Quote:

Nocuri saw Anti and pulled back his bow string. Ready... Aim.. FIRE! He let his arrow fly, hitting Anti straight in the shoulder. The arrow stuck in her shoulder as blood welled on the wound, and he drew another arrow, ready for her to retaliate.
While Nocuri was busying saving Nocturne, Telahoise saw Ginny running after Nocuri silently with her iron-bronze sword, blood welling on her arm and leg. Telahoise didn't have time to warn him - it would be to late. She ran forward and shoved her to the ground, making sure her dagger tip had poison in it again as she held it to Ginny's skinny neck.
Anti hissed in pain grabbing her shoulder before shooting Nocuri in the leg. Nocturne ran up and tackled her enemy to the ground holding the gun to her head
Old April 27th, 2018, 10:31 PM
Reach For The Stars

Quote:

Anti hissed in pain grabbing her shoulder before shooting Nocuri in the leg. Nocturne ran up and tackled her enemy to the ground holding the gun to her head
Nocuri cried out in pain and shot a wild arrow, accidentally hitting Anti in the hip. Telahoise stabbed Ginny in the chest, before bringing it over to Nocturne and Anti, and pinning her beside Anti. "If Ginny or your life means anything to you, you better shape up and surrender." Telahoise growled, Ginny making gurgling noises that seemed close to her trying to talk.

No star is lost at all