Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Patrols
by dino.
Last post by Rose
Today 01:45 PM
Claw and Conquer -...
by paris
Last post by paris
Today 01:45 PM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by paris
Today 01:36 PM
let's make you someone...
by carmen
Last post by taillow
Today 01:34 PM
Honeypaw's Territory Tour...
by gs29513
Last post by gs29513
Today 01:28 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 4th, 2017, 02:20 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Plus I dont want a certain prissy spoiled little she-cat to get upset if her fur gets messy.

Alunapaw felt her fur bristling. How dare he!? Granted, she had insulted him first, which meant that she should had seen that coming. However, the she-cat was still appalled, but even though she wanted to bicker back, she could sense the stern look that her uncle was giving her. So, instead she took a deep breath, and let out a soft giggle. ‘’You don’t fight girls, huh?’’ She says, looking away, but looking at him in the corner of her eyes. ‘’Afraid you’re going to lose? Because I’m not afraid to attack you, if I was given the chance.’’ She says, almost entering into a hunting crouch. She gave the tom a look over and scoffed.

Springwind did not know what to say for a second, so he analyzed his apprentice carefully. What was wrong with him? Why did he not feel like he should fight? It wasn’t really a fight. It was only training. He knew Alunapaw was not fragile, but did Hunterpaw think she was? ‘’Aluna, forget it. If he doesn’t want to fight him, then don’t force the issue.’’

‘’He’s being a coward!’’ Alunapaw objects. ‘’Saying I don’t fight girls, isn’t an exception. It’s an excuse. And, frankly, I feel that he’s displaying sexism.’’ She replies, proudly, as if she answered the question to the case. Solved the problem. Springwind shook his head, sighing. He was all for the fun and games, something Alunapaw and he did a lot--even Hunterpaw and himself. The tom was extremely laid back, but when it came to important matters was when he had to put on a boss mode, so that both apprentices knew who was in charge.

‘’Alunapaw, I would advise you to go back to the bush. We’ll...practice something else.’’ The mentor says, flicking his tail. He didn’t want Hunterpaw to feel uncomfortable. However, Alunapaw paid no heed to her uncle. Instead she stomped up to Hunterpaw, albeit a lot shorter than him, than she would like to be. She wanted to be able to look him in the eyes without her looking up at him. She figured this would display dominance, and she felt like the weaker link in doing so.

‘’My fur has nothing to do with your concern, whether it gets dirty or not!’’ She thrusts her face to his. Her teeth were barring, and she was on the brink of touching his nose. ‘’I could just claw your face right now for ever assuming that I’m some spoiled she-cat!’’ She threw her head back, turning away for a second. Springwind stepped up, ‘’Hey, now. Calm down, Aluna. He has a date, you can’t ruin his good-’’

‘’A date?’’ The she-cat says, pausing for a second to process the thought. It didn’t settle well within her, but instead of acting on this, she rolls her eyes. ‘’Who would ever want to go on a date with him? What, did he force her down until she succumbed to a yes?’’ Alunapaw turned to look at Hunterpaw, and looked away quickly. ‘’I feel bad for the poor she-cat that has to be around him...half-clan, and a coward?’’ Once again, she let out a sugary laugh, finding it funny, and at the same to repulsive. At least, she wanted to sound repulsive. The tom didn’t look half-bad. He was good-looking, but it was something about him...that made her uncomfortable. Maybe it was the fact when she first met him, he flirted with everyone. Or the fact that he took her uncle from her as a potential mentor. It could had been anything that made her have a dislike for him. Only she didn’t have a dislike for him. She had no particular feelings for him.

Alunapaw decided to trot back to his side, circling around him while shaking her head. She brushed herself alongside him before saying, ‘’Yeah, you’re a real prize alright.’’ She says sarcastically before walking back to the shrub she was sitting under. She wished he had pounced on her. She wanted to be praised--something she rarely was nowadays. She wanted to see Springwind boasting about her, not Hunterpaw. And, as she looked at him with a faint sad expression pressed on her maw, perhaps she was a little jealous of him.

Springwind glared at his niece before tending to his apprentice once more. ‘’How about we just...take a break for a few moments?’’ He musters a smile at all the apprentices around them, before they turned back onto Hunterpaw. ‘’I do advise you to practice more, and between you and me, Aluna’s right. What if we go to a real battle and you’re stuck with fighting a she-cat? You cannot be scared to attack them. After all, you’re not attacking them for no reason, but out of defense.’’ He sit next to his apprentice, and put a paw atop his head, before gently letting it down and looking him over to make sure the young tom was alright.
"Im not a coward." Hunterpaw said smoothly, staring at Alunapaw with faintly narrowed eyes. This she-cat confused him, completely confused him. His mouth opened for another retort but he thought better of it, instead thinking. Why didnt he want to fight a she-cat?

Ohhh, right, because of his father. His father, the always abusive mate. His father, the one who destroyed every relationship he ever got and why? Because he had anger problems and those anger problems got out of control. Hunterpaw didnt want to end up like that, physically hurting every she-cat he met. But, he wouldnt say this out loud.

Instead he watched, not amused but not scared as Alunapaw marched up to him. He found himself stepping back, not comfortable with being this close to a she-cat when they were both clearly....Angry. Hunterpaw knew he could let his fury get the best of him sometimes and the last thing he wanted was to lay a claw on this she-cat. On any she-cat.

"Well you are spoiled." Hunterpaw pointed out, giving a faint, dry chuckle, mostly to himself. He probably shouldnt have said anything though, he realized, so he fell silent and let Springwind talk with Alunapaw, showing no emotion when his mentor brought the date up. For a split second hurt flickered through his brown eyes at Alunapaw's words;

What, did he force her down until she succumbed to a yes?

And then it was gone in the same instant. But he had done that. And it wasnt fair to Swiftpaw, was it? It wasnt fair that he was forcing her into a date. Call it off, He thought, but he still said nothing and he continued to be silent when Alunapaw padded off toward the shrub once again. This time his face was shadowed over in thought as he watched her, unspeaking.

Thats when a familiar scent, that really shouldnt have been familiar to him, filled his nostrils. Hunterpaw audibly snarled, deep in his throat as he turned his head to see none other than Eclipsemoon padding up. As if things werent bad enough.

"Hey, what happened?" Eclipsemoon asked, looking toward Alunapaw before looking back at Springwind and Hunterpaw in confusion. His head was tilted in faint concern, curiosity in his eyes.

"None of your business." Hunterpaw muttered, barely loud enough to be heard as he dug his claws into the ground. Eclipsemoon twitched his ears at his half-brother, frowning.

"Is it about Alunapaw?"

"Maybe," Hunterpaw narrowed his eyes.

"Then it is my business, because she's my apprentice." Eclipsemoon said calmly. Hunterpaw glared up at the larger Tom.

"Whatever. Its nothing you need to be involved in, so go away."

"Why are you acting like this?" Eclipsemoon asked incredulously. "I just asked what was going on."

"Go ask your apprentice," Hunterpaw snipped, flicking his tail toward Aluna.

"I'd rather ask my brother, because my brother seems to be the one with the problem right now," Eclipsemoon replied, still staying almost frustratingly calm.

Hunterpaw hissed under his breath. "You wanna ask your brother? Go back to ThunderClan, im sure you got some there." He growled, the fur along his spine pricking up faintly.

"No, you're my brother," Eclipsemoon corrected, then looked over at Springwind with a completely bewildered expression as if to ask, What is his problem?

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 4th, 2017, 02:24 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Phantompaw made a coughing sound. “No, he won't talk. He'll run and get Dovecloud.” she replied, before falling silent as an apprentice sized molly approached. Quickly she hide her claws and turned her head to one side, hiding the scratch across her cheek. She didn't want to get bossed by some know it all telling her to go the see Surgestorm. She eyed the ginger molly with a cautious gaze, her eyes glinting coldly. Then she heard who this was and her eyes sparked with interest. The two cats looked nothing alike, but then, she looked nothing like her father, and very little like her mother, so she wasn't one to judge in this situation. Phantompaw listened iin silence to their heated exchange, a bit reminded of the time she'd teased Rainpaw— Rainkit then, for being small and clingy, but not quite. “It's nice to meet you, Gleamkit.” Phantompaw said, her voice silky and smooth, which was a subtle way to show her dislike towards the cat, as she never used that tone. She dipped her head, showing the blood on her face and claws. She wrapped her tail over her paws, closing her mouth and remaining perfectly still.
Gleamkit noticed the wounds on Phantompaw's face and her eyes shined with curiosity an admiration "whoa! Gnarly wounds! Where'd you get them?" She exclaimed, making the situation less awkward
Old April 4th, 2017, 05:30 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: WindClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Suspiciousmindz View Post

Larkkit fluffed out her pelt and held her head high, trying to appear bigger than she was, trying to fool Heartpaw into thinking she was old enough to at least go outside the camp. "I'm old enough!" she declared, her gaze challenging now. The tortoiseshell knew where this was going, it wasn't going to work at all in her favor, but it was at least worth a shot, right? She decided to wait to get a clear answer before going with her plan B; run. She knew Heartpaw was smarter than Larkkit made her out to be sometimes, but Larkkit really wanted to go out into the territory. She wanted to prove that she was already ready to be an apprentice despite her age. Although it wasn't going to happen no matter how things turned out in her head. Larkkit had just recently started eating solid foods, she couldn't fight anything if she tried. Perhaps another kit, but they'd have to be smaller than her as of right now. "I'll behave, I promise! Please please please!!" she begged, her ears were perked and she was basically standing on her tip toes to try to convince her friend.
Heartpaw stifled a laugh, turning her head away and clearing her throat to do so. When she looked back at her friend, her expression was more serious. "What if something happened to you? I don't have enough training to fight off all the predators out there who might be interested in a kit snack, and you're just the right size for an appetizer!" She mewed, her tail twitching back and forth. The only reason she was refusing was because she didn't want something to happen. But if this conversation didn't end soon, she was going to end up giving in and they might both end up as food. Heartpaw knew there were badgers, and foxes, and hawks out there in the territory-- and two young cats would be no match for a hungry fox, or an angry badger. But on the other hand, she could remember sneaking out with Rainpaw and how much she had enjoyed that. I wasn't that young, she argued with herself. The she cat groaned inwardly when Larkkit begged once more and squeezed her hues shut, trying to shut Larkkit's voice and pleading expression out from her mind. If only she had more training, she could offer to teach Larkkit everything she knew. At the moment? She knew practically nothing. Just about as much as the kit before her. "Alright, alright, alright! We'll go out for just a little bit. We can't go far and you have to stay right with me, understood?" Heartpaw asked. Her eyes were stern, but the corners of her maw twitching showed how amused she really was. After all, this was what she would have wanted an apprentice to do for her. Now it was her turn to be that for someone else. She'd had Rainkit-- and now Larkkit had her.

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 4th, 2017, 05:33 PM
✴rewrite the stars✴

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duskflight View Post
"Oh you big fat liar, you would have squealed and run off like a little itty bitty kit! I saw you practically jump out of your hide when I came yowling at you!" she giggled out, unable to stop herself from the teasing name calling, something that may come off as mean to other kits or young cats, but was normal and even found funny by the two friends. Both of them had thick skin, allowing them to be able to say these sorts of things to each other without hurting each others feelings. However, at the slightest hint that she was hurting his feelings in any way, she would immediately stop and cut the act. Because she meant for it to be joking, she would never want to hurt his feelings.

Adderpaw's eyes seemed to grow even more happiness in them as they heard his laugh, finding it so much better than the perfect one he had used in the past, the one he had used to trick her. This laugh was the real him and deep down, that made her happier than anything else has in her life. This was the real Pinepaw, this was his real emotions, this was his real life, this was the real him. And she's so incredibly glad that she's getting to know the real him. She found him to be a fun and humorous cat to be around and she's found that, the real him and her get along greatly. They were like two peas in a pod. She had never gotten along with another cat so much as with him. And she loved the happiness he brought out in her, it made her just as happy as when she dreams of being a great warrior. Maybe even more so.

"Huh?" questioned the apprentice in confusion as Pinepaw said something about staying on her guard before launching himself at her, indeed catching her off guard. She barely had time to squeak out in surprise before he was crashing into her, toppling her onto her side, her legs unable to stretch out in time to catch her. But after toppling to the ground, she had time to gain her bearings and realize what was going on, grinning mischievously. Seeing him leap for her, she would roll onto her back, remembering a move she had been taught during training, and there she waited for him to land on her so that she could push him right back off with her hind legs. Like him, her claws were also sheathed, she wouldn't dare hurt as close a friend as him.
"Oh no, what ever will I do? Your moves are too unpredictable for me!"

Sniffling quietly, the tom almost seemed to want to flinch away from the paw, but he managed to remain still, his nose still stinging, threatening to send tears flooding out of his eyes, but he was managing to keep them at bay. The gentle voice caused him to perk up his ears slightly, his green eyes blinking to clear his vision a bit so that he could truly look at her. He sniffled again and looked at her before glancing away, shame filling him.
"I-I-I.. I-I.. I-hi-I'm suh-horry-sorry... I-I.. I guh-guh-g-guh-guh-hess-guess they.. They s-should h-huh-have t-told.. Told yuh-yuh-yuh-who-you about muh-me.. I-I huh-have-have a huh-huh-hard tuh-time s-s-speaking.. {I'm sorry. I guess they should have told you about me.. I have a hard time speaking.}"
Gulping, he sniffled again, his heart heavy. He hated admitting this to others, they made him feel so weak, so alien, so different. Like he wasn't even another cat. Just some poor creature that needs help just to speak.
"I-I'm I'm... I'm t-t-truh-truh-t-trying t-to g-get.. Buh-Buh-hetter-Better.. B-B-Buh-But.. I-I'm sorry. {I'm trying to get better, but I'm sorry.}"

With a grimace, he wished he could stop talking, but the only way he could get better is if he kept trying, that's what his mate told him, that's what his friend told him. So he would keep talking and trying. Blinking a little as she started to speak again, he turned his head back so that he was looking at her, a quivering attempt of a smile trying to form on his muzzle.
"Y-Yuh-hes-Yes.. I...... Am... Ruh-Ruh-hook-Roooook-Rook-puh-hatch-Patch."
The smile stayed there for a moment, quivered, disappeared and was back a few moments. Her goofiness was starting to help his mood a bit, there was a small light in his eyes, not very big, but it was definitely a start.

She started speaking like a rocket, his ears perked up and listening to her to the best of his ability, his eyes almost seeming to widen a bit as he tried to follow everything that spewed out of the apprentice's mouth.

"U-Um, uh.. Wuh-Well I like-like t-to um.. I-I like r-ruh-running a-a whole l-lot.. U-Um. M-My uh.. My puh-harents are in.. A-Are.." He paused to look up at the sky to give her a good idea that they were in Starclan now, his gaze slowly looking back at her. "I-I d-don't huh-have a-a-any-any suh-s-s-suh-siblings.. A-A-And nuh-hot-not many-m-many fruh-friends.. I-I do u-um.. I have a-a-a u-um.. A muh-hate. B-But u-um.. T-T-Tell m-me muh-muh-more a-about yuh-who-you. {Um well I like to um, run a whole lot. My parents are...... I don't have any siblings, and not many friends. I do have a mate, but um, tell me more about you.}" He offered, just so that he could give himself a break from talking for a little bit.

"Hey!"
The newly made apprentice protested, but he too, was laughing. It was pretty funny if he were being honest. After all, he had been a big fat liar in the past-- and while the joke stung, knowing it was true, at the same time he was amused by it. He liked it, even. Though 'liking it' and tolerating it wasn't really the same thing, Pinepaw was pretty sure he liked the joke his friend had made. After all, what did he have to fear now? Surely she wouldn't leave him. That had kind of been his thing, and while that was all in the past now, he would still be sort of sensitive to things like that. "I'd rather be a big fat liar then a skinny-- uhh-- kit?" He guessed, the tip of his tail twitching back and forth, before he began to laugh again at his ignorance.

Having not quite lived the type of life that normal kits would, Pinepaw was somewhat unaccustomed to name calling. Name calling, real playing... both were alien subjects to who had been a master manipulator. No longer. That was all in the past, though sometimes Pinepaw really did wonder would it have been better had he stayed as he was. A cat who wasn't the best, but who seemed to get a lot out of life. And he did! He really had gotten quite a bit out of life-- as far as life went, that was. He wanted to get as much out of being an apprentice as he could before those moons too, were taken from him. He was worried about his future. Really worried.

Having grown up as a manipulator, what if the future ended up holding the same for him as it would for the rest of the manipulators, liars, and cats who were just not good ones... banishment or death? He was terrified, to be honest. What if one day he ended up being deputy, or leader? Pinepaw couldn't do that! But that was way, way in the future-- and the tom knew that he had nothing to worry about for the moment being, at least. Perhaps sometime in the future there would be plenty to worry about. Not that Pinepaw wanted that. Missing her grin completely, the tom's expression flashed triumphantly. He had done it. He'd finally pinned Adderpaw, like he'd wanted to; and gotten back at her.

"That's right, you're trapped. I win, Addy."
Pinepaw hadn't really thought of nicknames before, but he supposed it was something normal friends would do. You would think, as a playacter himself and loving sarcasm, he would be able to tell when his best friend was joking-- but no, he didn't see her mischievious smile and thought that he really had won. The poor tom had a lot set in store for him if he thought he would be able to beat his friend that easily.

The patterned feline looked at her mentor in surprise. Yes, she had already heard his way of speaking before, but listening to it again it seemed to be worse then before. Oh, of course she would never point that out or make fun of that! She knew much, much better then to do something so cruel and horrible. She'd feel awful if she did. Besides that, although Heartpaw didn't have too much experience with bullying-- she did know what it felt like to be told someone hated her. She could still hear Rainpaw's hateful, mean words playing back in her head and then his words: I hate you.

They had stung. Though they weren't directed right at her, they stung like crazy. And of course, they would always hurt a lot to the feline who had believed so solidly that Rainpaw was her best friend. It would take some time before she would believe that quite as comfortably again. The multicolored feline's hues flashed with aggravation... not aggravation exactly, but worry.

She was worried about having Rookpatch for her mentor...she liked the tom, of course, but what if she did something wrong? She didn't want to upset him! And Rainpaw, what was going to happen to the tempermental grey tom? Was he just going to go away and get hurt, or would his new mentor...whatever his name had been...talk him out of it? Heartpaw was hoping for the latter.

It was definitely not ideal, as she would have liked to be the one to talk him out of it, but she didn't know if she had the energy or the motivation at the moment. "No! No, no, no... it's fine. I know you're trying to get better, I don't mind," She flashed a bright smile in the tom's direction, her hues lighting up along with her features. He was nice. And that was what mattered, wasn't it? Having a nice mentor, one that would be able to train her without sending her bursting into tears? That had been one of Heartpaw's biggest fears, was just bursting into tears.

On her first day.

In front of everyone.

But that was irrational, as she realized now with her partly getting along with the tom. At least it was a partly-type thing... it definitely could have been worse, couldn't it? It could always be worse. And she knew it. "Oh good, I got it right. I hate it when I get someone's name wrong. But you have a nice name, it's really interesting! I've never met anyone with the suffix Rook before... it's cool." She mewed with a smile. Heartpaw tended to talk faster when she was nervous. And while at the moment she wasn't truly terrified, she still wanted to make a good impression. At least some sort of impression that would hopefully change him for the better... or not at all. Her Mom used to tell her if you couldn't change other cats for the better, you shouldn't try to change them at all.

Besides, she thought he was just fine the way he was. His next words were hard to sort out, but Heartpaw did so the best she could. Different thoughts went through her head as he spoke, but she didn't dare interuppt him. I like to run too!-- Aww, I'm sorry about your parents-- Not many friends? I'll be your friend! I'll be your bestest friend, I need a new bestest friend-- her grammar had never been the best-- and a mate! I want to meet her, I best she's the awesomest, most wonderful, prettiest cat in the world! Once he was through talking, Heartpaw raised her head and grinned. She didn't say anything, until she realized what he had asked.

"Oh! Uh, I like running too, and exploring, and talking-- but you could probably already tell that, huh? And I love making friends! Speaking of which, you want to be best friends? I need a new best friend. I love having friends, too. I have no idea who my Dad is and my Mom...recently... disappeared, I guess would be the only way to put it. I have a step-brother. I don't have a lot of friends either, I used to have a best friend-- he was my bestest friend-- but he was kinda mean to me, so I'm trying to figure out whether or not I should make up with him. What do you think? If someone was mean to you, would you do that?"
She asked, cocking her head to the side. Heartpaw awaited the tom's response, a smile fixed on her features as she did so, and her eyes gleaming with excitement. After everything that had happened, a nice, civil, friendly conversation was exactly what the feline needed. She liked Rookpatch a lot.

The question was: Did he like her?

I mentioned on my profile that I was starting over. A fresh start is best for me right now; I've created quite a few new characters, and they will all be on my site, but not all will be used in roleplay right away. it's likely I'll bring them in more gradually.
Old April 4th, 2017, 05:53 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
Gleamkit noticed the wounds on Phantompaw's face and her eyes shined with curiosity an admiration "whoa! Gnarly wounds! Where'd you get them?" She exclaimed, making the situation less awkward
Phantompaw lowered her head, rethinking her opinion on Gleamkit. She knew full well that she had a tendency to judge cats unfairly before she'd even given them half a chance to show her their true colors so to speak. “Training session. Why aren't you an apprentice yet?” she asked suddenly, realizing that it was kind of strange that Shinepaw was an apprentice and Gleamkit was not. They both looked the same age, and Phantompaw knew that they were littermates.
Old April 4th, 2017, 08:42 PM
AHHH

Bump Policy: As much as you want lol
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

{*has the herb list bookmarked**runs to it*}
Leopardpaw smiled and followed of course, and then looked down at the many small piles of herb leaves, flower petals, and seeds that layed neat thanks to Moonpaw and her. She purred in amusement at that small thought, and then focused back at the pile. What seemed most important? She searched around a moment and her gaze landed on a pile leafy, green plants. Dock. However she truly had no experienced with the plany.

Finally, after a short after-search, she lifted her paw and pointed to it. "That one." she said, pointing to the Dock leaves. It seemed simple, harmless, but then again it could be deadly if used wrong and such, like some of the herbs here. She turned her gaze to the ebony tom, her eyes full of curiosity and love about the herbs. They were fun to learn, and very beneficial to know as well, in case of battle and such. As she kept her gaze on him, she couldn't help but to smile. This was a great bonding thing for the two, sure, they didn't look of the same breed, look anything alike, or seem to be from the same bloodline, but if someone didn't know better one would say they had a real father-daughter relationship by blood. But that was just not true. They were just two close friends who came from the same pasts, and just so happened to get to know each other.
(sammmeeee, even after all this time I still don't have them memorized)

Surgestorm followed the young she-cat's gaze to the dock pile before she even spoke, but still waited for her to voice her choice before explaining it to her. Looking at the pile, a small smile lit his face as he pictured the moment Turtleback taught him about this particular herb as an apprentice, his brilliant memory allowing him to remember the words almost perfectly. "That's dock," He meowed, leaning over to sniff the large leaves. "Note it's unique tangy smell." Using careful paws, he hooked one of the leaves with his claws, lifting it over to Leopardpaw. "It can be chewed up and applied to scratches or sore pads to sooth them, though it does sting at first. Or, you can place the leaves in nests to ease the pain of other wounds." After a moment, he set the leaf back in it's place among the others of its kind, making sure to keep the pile neat so that none of them would have to re-sort his herb storage once again. Of course, these neat tactics would be forgotten in the panic of healing a patient, which means it would be messy again by the end of the week. "I also use dock leaves to wrap honey to keep it fresh, but I don't have any at the moment because the bees are hibernating," He added as an after thought.

I am here but not really rping too much at the moment. If you wanna chat, feel free to send me a visitor message on my profile!

Last edited by Zero; April 4th, 2017 at 08:42 PM.
Old April 4th, 2017, 08:43 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
"Im not a coward." Hunterpaw said smoothly, staring at Alunapaw with faintly narrowed eyes. This she-cat confused him, completely confused him. His mouth opened for another retort but he thought better of it, instead thinking. Why didnt he want to fight a she-cat?

Ohhh, right, because of his father. His father, the always abusive mate. His father, the one who destroyed every relationship he ever got and why? Because he had anger problems and those anger problems got out of control. Hunterpaw didnt want to end up like that, physically hurting every she-cat he met. But, he wouldnt say this out loud.

Instead he watched, not amused but not scared as Alunapaw marched up to him. He found himself stepping back, not comfortable with being this close to a she-cat when they were both clearly....Angry. Hunterpaw knew he could let his fury get the best of him sometimes and the last thing he wanted was to lay a claw on this she-cat. On any she-cat.

"Well you are spoiled." Hunterpaw pointed out, giving a faint, dry chuckle, mostly to himself. He probably shouldnt have said anything though, he realized, so he fell silent and let Springwind talk with Alunapaw, showing no emotion when his mentor brought the date up. For a split second hurt flickered through his brown eyes at Alunapaw's words;

What, did he force her down until she succumbed to a yes?

And then it was gone in the same instant. But he had done that. And it wasnt fair to Swiftpaw, was it? It wasnt fair that he was forcing her into a date. Call it off, He thought, but he still said nothing and he continued to be silent when Alunapaw padded off toward the shrub once again. This time his face was shadowed over in thought as he watched her, unspeaking.

Thats when a familiar scent, that really shouldnt have been familiar to him, filled his nostrils. Hunterpaw audibly snarled, deep in his throat as he turned his head to see none other than Eclipsemoon padding up. As if things werent bad enough.

"Hey, what happened?" Eclipsemoon asked, looking toward Alunapaw before looking back at Springwind and Hunterpaw in confusion. His head was tilted in faint concern, curiosity in his eyes.

"None of your business." Hunterpaw muttered, barely loud enough to be heard as he dug his claws into the ground. Eclipsemoon twitched his ears at his half-brother, frowning.

"Is it about Alunapaw?"

"Maybe," Hunterpaw narrowed his eyes.

"Then it is my business, because she's my apprentice." Eclipsemoon said calmly. Hunterpaw glared up at the larger Tom.

"Whatever. Its nothing you need to be involved in, so go away."

"Why are you acting like this?" Eclipsemoon asked incredulously. "I just asked what was going on."

"Go ask your apprentice," Hunterpaw snipped, flicking his tail toward Aluna.

"I'd rather ask my brother, because my brother seems to be the one with the problem right now," Eclipsemoon replied, still staying almost frustratingly calm.

Hunterpaw hissed under his breath. "You wanna ask your brother? Go back to ThunderClan, im sure you got some there." He growled, the fur along his spine pricking up faintly.

"No, you're my brother," Eclipsemoon corrected, then looked over at Springwind with a completely bewildered expression as if to ask, What is his problem?

‘’Hunterpaw, you should obey your brother. He is only trying to help.’’ Springwind says, slightly annoyed. Not only did he have to correct an out-of-line niece of his, but now he had to deal with a fuming apprentice. Great! Just great! The tom looked back at Alunapaw, who looked into the distance elsewhere. The brown and white she-cat saw her mentor, and closed her eyes. She actually enjoyed her mentor. He was really nice, considering he came from another clan. He also provided her attention that Hunterpaw took away from her. She wanted Springwind’s attention, his praise. She didn’t have her parents to give it to her. Springwind always been somewhat of a father to her, though he was her uncle.

Springwind decided to tell Eclipsemoon what happened. ‘’Well, I suppose it was my fault. I thought Hunterpaw would be able to pin Alunapaw down for a training session, but he wouldn’t even lay a paw on her pelt. Aluna, however...well, you’re her mentor. You know how she is.’’ The older tom replies, and twitches his ears. Alunapaw seemed to have heard him because her eyes were narrowed, staring the three down. Springwind motioned for her to come back, and with slight hesitation the feline did, coming up to them, and stepping closer to Eclipsemoon. She stared daggers at Hunterpaw, completely upset, yet sad. She didn’t know why she was sad, but she turned her head away to let out a deep sigh to keep herself from crying.

Springwind stepped towards his apprentice, looking the other two in the eyes. ‘’Aluna I want you to apologize.’’

‘’Why should I? I done nothing wrong!’’ Alunapaw snapped.

‘’You have hurt my apprentice-’’

‘’He had hurt me first!’’ Alunapaw sneered. Though she knew deep down that it wasn’t true. In that moment, whatever she said, it was the truth about her. She looked the tom over once more, wondering what was so great about him. How was he able to steal her uncle? How was he able to do a lot of things?

Alunapaw knew it all. She knew about his family life, she knew about his father and his brother. She knew why he flirted with other she-cats. At other times, she would aimlessly flirt with him whenever she was in the mood, or felt like he needed a good tease. Then other times, she was annoyed and furious at him. Example: right now. Right now, she felt like she didn’t meet his standards. She felt like he was throwing her under something because she was worthless.

How many others will know that she is worthless?

Springwind’s voice brought her back to reality. ‘’Oh, so he was the one who started the insults, huh? Face it Alunapaw, you’ve done something wrong--and it’s not the first time, and I believe Hunterpaw deserve an-’’

‘’I’m sorry. Ok.’’ Alunapaw says, her voice rushed and shaky. She felt her entire body shivering, remembering flashbacks--she didn’t know her mother, her father dies, she has a hard time being accepted in the clan by the other kits. Remembering her times alone. Her times in desperate measures. Her times when she only had her uncle to lean on. Then, Hunterpaw came, and apparently he needed all the love he could get because his family was just so messed up! ‘’I need to go.’’ Alunapaw says, and she turns around quickly and trots off. Springwind had called after her, but he knew his niece wasn’t coming back. He let his shoulder down. Had they always been tensed?

‘’I would go talk to her...but Eclipsemoon, maybe you could talk to her? I don’t know if you’ll be good at comforting her.’’ Springwind shrugged. ‘’But, Hunter and I have other things to do...like...running and keeping up endurance.’’ Springwind says, sadly. He could see in the distance that his niece was near a tree, and she plopped down, faced away from other cats. Her head was down. He knew what that meant. She couldn’t have been crying already, was she? She was such a spoiled sport. Springwind couldn’t help but believe Hunterpaw’s words were true. She had nothing to cry about. Nothing at all.

Old April 4th, 2017, 09:17 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

‘’Hunterpaw, you should obey your brother. He is only trying to help.’’ Springwind says, slightly annoyed. Not only did he have to correct an out-of-line niece of his, but now he had to deal with a fuming apprentice. Great! Just great! The tom looked back at Alunapaw, who looked into the distance elsewhere. The brown and white she-cat saw her mentor, and closed her eyes. She actually enjoyed her mentor. He was really nice, considering he came from another clan. He also provided her attention that Hunterpaw took away from her. She wanted Springwind’s attention, his praise. She didn’t have her parents to give it to her. Springwind always been somewhat of a father to her, though he was her uncle.

Springwind decided to tell Eclipsemoon what happened. ‘’Well, I suppose it was my fault. I thought Hunterpaw would be able to pin Alunapaw down for a training session, but he wouldn’t even lay a paw on her pelt. Aluna, however...well, you’re her mentor. You know how she is.’’ The older tom replies, and twitches his ears. Alunapaw seemed to have heard him because her eyes were narrowed, staring the three down. Springwind motioned for her to come back, and with slight hesitation the feline did, coming up to them, and stepping closer to Eclipsemoon. She stared daggers at Hunterpaw, completely upset, yet sad. She didn’t know why she was sad, but she turned her head away to let out a deep sigh to keep herself from crying.

Springwind stepped towards his apprentice, looking the other two in the eyes. ‘’Aluna I want you to apologize.’’

‘’Why should I? I done nothing wrong!’’ Alunapaw snapped.

‘’You have hurt my apprentice-’’

‘’He had hurt me first!’’ Alunapaw sneered. Though she knew deep down that it wasn’t true. In that moment, whatever she said, it was the truth about her. She looked the tom over once more, wondering what was so great about him. How was he able to steal her uncle? How was he able to do a lot of things?

Alunapaw knew it all. She knew about his family life, she knew about his father and his brother. She knew why he flirted with other she-cats. At other times, she would aimlessly flirt with him whenever she was in the mood, or felt like he needed a good tease. Then other times, she was annoyed and furious at him. Example: right now. Right now, she felt like she didn’t meet his standards. She felt like he was throwing her under something because she was worthless.

How many others will know that she is worthless?

Springwind’s voice brought her back to reality. ‘’Oh, so he was the one who started the insults, huh? Face it Alunapaw, you’ve done something wrong--and it’s not the first time, and I believe Hunterpaw deserve an-’’

‘’I’m sorry. Ok.’’ Alunapaw says, her voice rushed and shaky. She felt her entire body shivering, remembering flashbacks--she didn’t know her mother, her father dies, she has a hard time being accepted in the clan by the other kits. Remembering her times alone. Her times in desperate measures. Her times when she only had her uncle to lean on. Then, Hunterpaw came, and apparently he needed all the love he could get because his family was just so messed up! ‘’I need to go.’’ Alunapaw says, and she turns around quickly and trots off. Springwind had called after her, but he knew his niece wasn’t coming back. He let his shoulder down. Had they always been tensed?

‘’I would go talk to her...but Eclipsemoon, maybe you could talk to her? I don’t know if you’ll be good at comforting her.’’ Springwind shrugged. ‘’But, Hunter and I have other things to do...like...running and keeping up endurance.’’ Springwind says, sadly. He could see in the distance that his niece was near a tree, and she plopped down, faced away from other cats. Her head was down. He knew what that meant. She couldn’t have been crying already, was she? She was such a spoiled sport. Springwind couldn’t help but believe Hunterpaw’s words were true. She had nothing to cry about. Nothing at all.

Hunterpaw hadnt had time to reply to anything, not the brother thing, not Springwind telling Eclipsemoon what had happened, nothing, before Alunapaw was back. His eyes scanned the she-cat warily, an unreadable emotion in his eyes. He didnt speak, until Alunapaw apologized.

"Nothing to be sorry for." He muttered, tensed, but that was only because Eclipsemoon was there, watching him quietly. His gaze turned to his brother as he shot him a fierce, angry glare. Deep inside he wanted to believe that Eclipse had done nothing wrong. Or had he? Hunter's mother was pregnant when she left him and his father, could that have been--

Hunterpaw felt his throat tighten and he turned his head away, closing his eyes. He barely heard anything around him now.

Eclipsemoon sighed, watching Alunapaw walk off, before looking at Springwind. "I think she needs some time." He said hesitantly, then looked down at Hunterpaw. "Hunterpaw, you okay?"

"Stop acting concerned and go." Hunterpaw growled, trying to keep his voice steady. A part of him wasnt truly mad at his brother, another part of him wanted to lunge.

"I am concerned." Eclipsemoon retorted. "You're my--"

"Dont!" Hunterpaw's eyes snapped open. "You're not my brother!"

"Hunterpaw!" Eclipsemoon let out a short sigh. Hunterpaw always said this when he tried to talk to him. Eclipse never understood. "I am, we're blood--"

"Blood doesnt always mean family." Hunterpaw looked away when he said the words, a vague memory flashing before his eyes.

"And family doesnt always mean blood." Eclipsemoon's expression changed to one of understanding.

"Taught you that too huh?" Hunterpaw sighed, carefully avoiding Eclipse's gaze. His expression was now unreadable.

"Yeah." Eclipsemoon frowned for a long moment. "Hunterpaw, what are you afraid of?"

"Im not afraid of anything." Hunterpaw growled, closing his eyes. Eclipsemoon shook his head faintly, not believing his brother for a second.

"You run from she-cat to she-cat." He stated, making Hunter snort, but he went on. "You never stay in a relationship with one of them for more than two weeks and then you move on to the next. You dont talk to any of your siblings besides Snowpaw and Curlypaw, you refuse to make good friends with any cats, and you dont even talk to me. Why? Because I come from another Clan?"

"Are you...Are you an IDIOT?!" Hunterpaw found himself raising his voice, hissing as he turned to his brother. "You think I care about what Clan you come from? Im half-Clan! There arent many cats in WindClan who like half-Clan scum like me!" Eclipsemoon opened his mouth to speak but Hunterpaw interrupted. "I'm afraid of getting hurt, okay? Before he met my step-mother, I saw it. I saw the pain on my father's face every time a she-cat walked out because he's not good enough. And I don't want that, that's what i'm trying to avoid! And I dont talk to you because you'll leave as soon as I get close! You'll leave just like both my moms did, and like my father! Everyones going to leave!"

"Im not going anywhere!" Eclipsemoon raised his voice so the apprentice would hear him. "I havent left yet, what makes you think im gonna leave now? And whats the deal with being half-Clan? Im from ThunderCl--"

"Dont even try to act like you understand." Hunterpaw spat. "You're full ThunderClan, but you came here. Thats not the same as being half-Clan!"

"I came here, you're right. And im not leaving!" Eclipsemoon growled. "I liked where I was born, but--"

"Then go back!" Hunterpaw snarled, fur spiking up.

"But the only thing I didnt like was that I didnt get to know my brother!" Eclipsemoon snarled back, finishing his sentence.

"Quit acting like you care! You're just like my dad!"

"HEY! If anyones 'just like your dad' its you!"

Hunterpaw's eyes widened in shock. "How dar--Okay. Yeah, thats true." He stopped, looking down at his paws. He didnt want to be like his father, but...

"You both flirt around and play with the she-cats. You both only DO that because you're afraid of getting hurt. He left, he abandoned his family." He was right. "You wanna know something though?"

"What?" Hunterpaw growled, ears flat.

"You're my brother." Eclipsemoon said simply.

"Im not....Ugh, so what?" Hunterpaw snapped, glaring up at him. His next words had the glare melting.

"So im not going to let my brother throw away his life." Eclipsemoon stared down at him, his face hard and soft at the same time. "I dont care what you say, whether you call me your brother or not. I came here to get to know you. And I dont care whether I really know you or what you show me, but im not going to let you do anything you're going to regret. Im not going to let you sit around like your father, or run after some crazy she-cat, or let you never understand love. You dont deserve that, Hunter, you dont deserve that kind of pain." He said quietly. Then he simply turned and padded off toward Alunapaw.

Hunterpaw watched him go, completely and utterly confused. He had nothing to say, and even if he did he doubted his ability to speak at the moment. A pang went through his heart. Guilt, regret, anger...But no longer for Eclipsemoon. Hunterpaw let his shoulders drop and wondered how long they'd been tensed. For the first time ever as he watched his brother walk off, Hunter wanted him to come back. He wanted to know if Eclipse really did care. Could it be possible? Could someone actually care?

You dont deserve that kind of pain.

Hunterpaw still couldnt say anything, simply staring at Eclipse's retreating form with only one thing on his mind;

Maybe.

Forever...

Old April 4th, 2017, 10:14 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zero to Hero View Post
(sammmeeee, even after all this time I still don't have them memorized)

Surgestorm followed the young she-cat's gaze to the dock pile before she even spoke, but still waited for her to voice her choice before explaining it to her. Looking at the pile, a small smile lit his face as he pictured the moment Turtleback taught him about this particular herb as an apprentice, his brilliant memory allowing him to remember the words almost perfectly. "That's dock," He meowed, leaning over to sniff the large leaves. "Note it's unique tangy smell." Using careful paws, he hooked one of the leaves with his claws, lifting it over to Leopardpaw. "It can be chewed up and applied to scratches or sore pads to sooth them, though it does sting at first. Or, you can place the leaves in nests to ease the pain of other wounds." After a moment, he set the leaf back in it's place among the others of its kind, making sure to keep the pile neat so that none of them would have to re-sort his herb storage once again. Of course, these neat tactics would be forgotten in the panic of healing a patient, which means it would be messy again by the end of the week. "I also use dock leaves to wrap honey to keep it fresh, but I don't have any at the moment because the bees are hibernating," He added as an after thought.
Not poisonous. was her first thought. As she processed all of the information he told her, she gave a smile and nodded. "Dock. Alright, sounds easy to remember." she purred playfully, giving him a slight little nudge with her paw. A love tap. She purred, her blue eyes on the tom. She couldn't help but to get an odd feeling as she stood there. She turned to the entrance and realized it was about her longing to see her friend. She was well past her return time, way past for comfort, and Leopardpaw was beginning to worry. She saw the leader run out before she had came into the den. Worry coursed through her body now like the blood in her veins.

"Hey, Surgey... When was Moonpaw suppose to get back?" she asked, turning to him, her eyes flashing in worry as she did. She cared deeply for her, like she was the sibling she never had. And if something were to happen to her... Leopardpaw couldn't stand the thought. Still, something had to of happened, but she ignored the urge to run out, her tail flicking in an anxious manner. Gosh, she hoped Moonpaw was okay.
Old April 4th, 2017, 10:33 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

Sorrelkit stretched out under a tree, her eyes closed in content. Her ears were pricked up attentively, but she was hardly listening to anyone around the Clan. Instead her attention was focused on seeking the voices out, trying to hear them clearly. The Toyger often got frustrated when they cut off, and was determined not to let it happen this time. She allowed a strange silence to engulf her, the ringing in her ears growing louder. She could hear blood rushing, her heart pounding, the ringing growing and growing and....Stop.

This was it. The voices were soft, echoing through her brain. She could barely make it out what they were saying....

Fire
Pain
Destruction
Kill
Let us out
Do it
Kill

Sorrelkit breathed in sharply, her heart pounding against her chest. But nothing else came, much to her disappointment. Frustrated she let out a soft roar-growl, sounding thing and opened her eyes, which were a bright yellow color. Her tail lashed side to side as she thought. The 'fire, destruction, pain, kill' wasnt knew. But the 'let us out' Was peculiar. She remembered her dreams about the burning forest, the flames lapping at everything in sight, her dead Clanmates sprawled out...

A grin spread slowly over the young she-kits face, her eyes glimmering with a dark look she always had. She couldnt wait for the day her dreams became reality. When she was an apprentice, perhaps? A warrior? She didnt care when, she hardly even cared if she died during it. She wanted to see everything go down in flames.

Sorrelkit found herself gazing around the clearing at her Clanmates, eyes narrowed faintly as she watched them. The apprentices, most stuck-up and boastful. Warriors, the stern, hard-working ones. Elders, the cranky, mean pretend-to-be-wise cats. And the queens? She hated the Queens. Maybe it had something to do with her own mother constantly running off and leaving, but she...

Wrinkling her nose, Sorrelkit shook her head and shut her eyes, mumbling to herself.
"Kill...Pain...Destruction...Fire..." She whispered, echoing the voices as she allowed herself to relax, concentrating deeply on the ringing sound in her ears. She needed to hear more. She needed to understand more.

( @Noire )

Forever...

Last edited by Random Melody; April 4th, 2017 at 10:34 PM.
Closed Thread