Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > OOC > Character Resources

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
The next generation of...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 01:29 PM
Claws Out, Eyes Open! -...
by paris
Last post by constellation
Today 01:24 PM
Kit Corrals
by Ian
Last post by Tallstar
Today 01:09 PM
Rascal
by rascal
Last post by Goopysharkboi
Today 12:55 PM
Lavenderkit's Family...
Last post by oakcrane
Today 12:54 PM

Old July 20th, 2022, 05:13 PM
Your Local Fisherman

Bump Policy: Never.

Clans Cloudpaw's Fight Club

While Skystar and Snowleap are away looking for new territory, and Blizzardsky being too busy with personal issues, Cloudpaw is getting mighty restless, even more so than usual now that she is training in the Dark Forest with Willowsong. She just had her first experience with a real physical fight with Flamepaw from ThunderClan in a dream and now she is slowly becoming addicted to the adrenaline. She wants more and is too impatient to wait for dreams each night. Cloudpaw wants more experience.

That being said, I am looking for rogues, kittypets or even apprentices from any clan that would be interested in fighting her. I am not looking for her to be killed or beaten to the brink of death, but moreso, just a good bloody fight where one cat can tap out. She’s not looking for a friendly spar with sheathed claws, Cloudpaw is looking for something messier and far more exciting. She will be sneaking out of camp at night, or whenever she can really, since nobody is really keeping an eye on her. She’ll go to the borders or even the outskirts in search of some fun. All she wants is a fight, maybe make a new friend or enemy along the way.

If you are applying a cat from RiverClan, or any clan for that matter, Cloudpaw will not engage in a fight with someone who's just gonna squeal to the higher-ups about what she is doing. She wants to keep it hush-hush and just have a little fight club, in a way. Anyway, there’s no form. Just put down your cat, tell me about them and what you’d want for this fight, like if they’d win or lose. Cloudpaw will not kill someone, she’s not ready for that level of violence… yet. She is small and appears innocent / harmless, but she is actually a pretty ruthless fighter. She'll go for the neck, eyes and even belly if you allow her to.

Last edited by Captain; July 20th, 2022 at 05:19 PM.
Old July 20th, 2022, 06:42 PM
Raven

Bump Policy: 3 days | 2 days Time Sensitive
My Mood: Pensive

Default Re: Cloudpaw's Fight Club

I can offer Petal.
She’s currently a loner, formerly of Shadowclan, though she had no apprentice training as she was taken away from Shadowclan by her mother when she was 5 moons old. Her mother died shortly after so she’s been on her own in the outskirts since. She’s quiet and keeps to herself so I don’t see her provoking a fight but she wouldn’t turn her back on one either. She’s obviously young and inexperienced but she’s got a list of scars I need her to start acquire at some point so may as well start young.

Active Purrks
Elmshadow - The Collector
Cougarivy - Beefed Up
Sunsetpaw - Biligual, Flock Together:Tier 2
- - - - -
Character Site
- - - - -
Elmshadow
- - - - -
Shadowclan Healing
Old July 20th, 2022, 06:48 PM
as long as i breathe

Bump Policy: 3 days / 1 if time sensitive
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: Cloudpaw's Fight Club

okay so i have two options for you you can do one, both, or neither!

laurelpaw would a b s o l u t e l y be up for this and has already sparked several "small fights" with her own clanmates - so if she met another apprentice willing to engage in claw spars she would be giddy with excitement.

ANOTHER OPTION

perhaps one night fawnpaw (once she's back from the territory) follow cloudpaw and discover what she's doing? but she wouldn't go to any of the higher ups about it - instead she would try and understand cloudpaw and perhaps do her best to make sure she remained safe!

okay that is all @zenosaurus

dusklion is riverclan's deputy; if you need her, mention me!
riverclan resourcesriverclan apprentice trainingkit curriculum
| character siteabout meroleplay tracker |

Last edited by taillow; July 20th, 2022 at 06:48 PM.