Closed Thread

Old May 5th, 2017, 01:45 PM
I’m full of it

Bump Policy: Every 2 days!
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonfang View Post

{ have ajax intercept onyx on his way to the clearing, he just took a heavy beating from two warriors and his own son rip <3 }

Yup. I can do that. Ajax also has to fight Auoraflame too.

Go here for general finder or here for kit finder

|| Rabbit || Singepaw || Goosecurl ||

“Avoiding unhappiness is not the road to happiness.”
François Lelord

Old May 5th, 2017, 02:18 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

[I guess I'll just post them all]

@Lonestar23
[Rainpebble and Syndrome]

The elder narrowed her eyes and let out a growl, although she wasn't frowning, in fact, she was grinning. She loved this, fighting, helping her clan once more, fighting for what she believes in, she felt young again and she loved it. "Good, because I know I'm not holding back. And don't belittle me just because I'm older, I've survived many more battles than you could imagine." she boasted, her tail flicking back and fourth behind her. Her silver hues blazed with excitement, but they also flickered with menace, she was furious after she found out that some of her clanmates weren't coming back from patrols, and she was furious that she couldn't do anything to stop it, not till now. She had become an elder right before these horrible events took place and it made her vision go blurry with fury. The elder let out a yowl of pain when she felt the toms claws dig into her shoulder, pain she hadn't felt in a good while, it didn't scare her, no, it excited her hunger for battle even more. Instead of pulling back the black spotted molly pushed herself forward, driving the claws deeper into her shoulder, earning the Dusk Syndicate fighter a hiss of pain. She opned her jaw and sunk her teeth into the black toms shoulder and began to claw the bigger Tom with the paw that doesn't have claws digging into the shoulder. She refused to loose, not when her need to fight for her fallen clanmates was so strong, she wouldn't give up, no matter what.

@Nighty
[Rainpebble and Singe, this takes place after the battle with Syndrome]

Exhausted and injured, but willful and stubborn, she was still fighting, still kicking. She refused to fall back, no matter how many times the younger warriors hat told her, no matter how many times she got clawed, bitten, and kicked, she was fighting for her fallen clanmates and she planned on going down kicking. She let out a hiss as she was tackled down, her paws flew up in the air. The wind was knocked out of her and she took a second or two to regain steady breathing, her silver orbs wide with slight confusion glittering in them. After she realized what had happened she kicked her attacker off and picked herself up with a huff, her wounds bleeding more profusely now and her breath was shallow and ragged. She gave the former evil leader a grin and stood up straight, looking down her muzzle at the Tom "Well, never thought I'd see your ugly mug again. Are you still angry about the fact that Skyclan kicked your butt? Or did you decide to grow up?" she mocked, wheezing in the middle of the sentence. Her tail lashed behind her and she crouched down, getting ready to fling herself at the brawner Tom.

@Jay-Jay
[Sweetpaw and Ginger]

The young Tom let out a gasp and fell on his back with an 'omph'. But before he landed he kicked his attackers stomach and propelled himself down and flung the molly back. His green hues flashed with momentary fear before it was replaced with anger a sense he picked himself up "I won't forgive you, you jerk! This'll teach you to pick the battles you may actually win." he called before flinging himself at the Dusk Syndicate cat, his claws aiming for her shoulders and his fangs aiming for her neck.

@Lonestar23
[Rosemary and Sweetpaw]

He was tired and terrified, his fur was matted against his frame due to mud and sweat, lots of sweat, as well as a splash of blood. The ginger Tom was exauseted and accidentally bumped into yet another dusk Syndicate cat, a surprised squeak slipping from his maw. He stumbled backwards and took a few seconds to realize what was happening, his green eyes dull, lifeless almost. He was too tired to think straight and he had lost a fair amount of blood, he was lucky that the molly he fought earlier had spared him. Once he realized what was happening he crouched and let out a growl, his fur fluffed up as much a silver possible with the dried, plastered mud sticking to him.

@Nighty
[Amya and Sweetpaw, man, he is just being attacked isn't he XD ]

The young apprentice was running on fumes, multiple injuries, some minor, others....not so good. He was exhausted and really needed to make his way back to camp, but he refused to, he had to make his father proud, his lost mother proud, his siblings, everyone in the clan, proud. He couldn't let his fallen clanmates down and bluntly, he refused to. When tackled he let out a mix between and growl and squeak and quickly pushed her off and picked himself up, used to the suprise attack by now. He had had enough of the fighting, but he refused to stop, no talking was needed. He flung himself at the molly and began to lash out, hoping to hit something solid.

[Will post rest later]

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us
Old May 5th, 2017, 06:31 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

The deputy kept her fake face of sweetness on as she listened to the co-commander's words. In her mind, she was really judt concentrating on how rude the she-cat sounded. And Auroraflame, didn't like rude cats. "Well of course it would be rude to not introduce yourself," Auroraflame replied, her voice still dripping with fake sweetness. Her next statement however, made the ebony she-cat's fake smile turn to an menacing smirk. The coldness in her eyes was starting to show through again and the flame was once again ignited. "All day? Well, I guess that's what you could expect from someone who's so fat and lazy," Auroraflame snorted, rolling her icy blue orbs. This she-cat was really getting on her nerves. Her attitude made her want to snap at her. It was rare for the deputy to get to snapping point, but it was always possible. And when she did, you didn't want to be the one of which she was angry at. For that wouldn't be a pretty sight.
The pure black she-cat was wondering when her opponent would make her move. Auroraflame never made the first move, it just wasn't her thing. She preferred to wait for the other cat to start a good fight up, as she was born with defensive instincts, rather than offensive instincts. Judging by the co-commander's look, she was expecting the deputy to make the first move. Well she didn't plan on doing that any day soon. If she had to wait for the whole battle, then so be it. Auroraflame wasn't going to make the first move.
The she-cat dug her claws into the ground as she stared into her opponents hues. Her expression was cold as Auroraflame felt anger bubbling and boiling inside her. The ebony she-cat was pretty sure that the co-commander was thinking that she was fazing her. But she really wasn't fazed. If anything, the dark brown tabby was just driving the anger in her. Making it grow bigger and bigger with every word that she said. Normally, Auroraflame didn't like having the anger build up, but as of the present moment, she did. She was glad that she was making her angry. She knew that eventually she would go over the top and release everything that had been building in her. Then she would lash out and fight. Letting the anger drive her through it all, helping her to survive.
Auroraflame was focusing her gaze on the co-commander, however out the corners of her eyes she was watching in case anyone was planning to ambush her whilst she awaited the move of the she-cat. But soon, she decided not to. Everyone was too busy, but even so, Auroraflame was checking every now and again. You could never ever be too caustious. This was a battle. Everyone was going to be sneaky and do their best to launch an unexpected attack. Even if the deputy had only ever been in a few major battles, she knew enough to keep her safe.

@tawny~

The egyptian mau felt a dark smile dancing on his maw as he landed on the cat's back. His smile dropped as the cat started to writh wildly, trying to shake him off. However, no worry crossed over his expressions. More so, it was anger and amusement. It was funny how the cat was weakly trying to get rid of him. How much would it take the abyssinian to know that there was no point. Hades had the upper paw, being larger and uninjured. The fighter's eyes widened as he was nearly flung off for a moment, but he sunk his claws into the cat's back to stop himself from falling off. Perhaps it wasn't the best tactic, but at least it meant he could inflict pain on his opponent.
Carefully, Hades lifted one front paw and started putting a few scratches on the tom's head. They were light ones though, and no blood welled up. Hades decided to just torture his opponent. He was going to go easy on him seeing as he wasn't going to be that hard to beat. This was the excitement and amusement that a battle gave him. It gave the fighter a chance to torture his enemies. He liked knowing that he was inflicting pain on his victims. Wasn't that the point of a fight? To hurt your enemy? Well, even if it wasn't, that certainly was what Hades thought.

@Nighty

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old May 5th, 2017, 06:36 PM
a tiny bean

My Mood: Amazed

(anyone down for war with Decrepitshadow?
lotusfang
Old May 5th, 2017, 07:35 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

{ kovu is suppose to attack onyx so imma bring him in }
He watched and felt the pang in his heart more. The kit was desperate, almost as if she knew that her mother was going to die, oh but he hoped not. She seemed to beg her mother stay, but as she head her last words, Smokeykit scrambled after her as she walked out of the den, and heart the fighting. "Mama no!" she screamed, and Kovu grabbed her, holding her back. "Let me go!" she cried, trying to fight the grip of the tom. He wanted to run out and tell the fighter to stop, help Lioncry, but that would put Smokeykit, as he heard, in trouble. She finally fell, defeated as she listened helplessly to the yowls, snarls, and growls that came from the fight.

And so did he. He could hear the fight, and he didn't like the sounds. He didn't like any of this. He blamed only one person. His father. His father started the tension and now it was war. Lives were lost left and right, and it was all because of him. Then, Smokeykit gasped, looking forward, and he turned his head, and his ears fell back. "Kovu, wonderful job." the dark laugh of his father echoed through the hollow. "Now, give her to me. I am going to show this SkyClan-ers they have no right-" and he was cut off by his son's lunge, and was unprepared for obvious reasons. "No!" Kovu growled, and the push shot his father back a few paces,

"What the hell are you doing?!" he growled to his son. Kovu took note of the wounds his father had, and thought if he added to them, he might just stop this whole war. Snarling, Kovu stepped infront of the kit, who was now whimpering, pressed against the wall of the hollow. Onyx rushed forward, but with his injuries, it was slower than what he would have done. And Kovu was able to dodge, and attack! He lunged and clawed his father's neck and shoulder, claws ripping into his flesh. Onyx yowled, and stumbled back, and before he had a chance to look uo, he was clawed on the opposite side. This time he fell to the ground, and looked at this son.

"Why are you doing this?" he asked, trying to stand up. "You are my prince, the next heir of the crown!" he yowled, and finally reached his paws. "Not this crown dad..." Kovu said, and lunged again, and clawed Onyx, but this time Onyx landed a hit to his stomach, and he yowled as he fell to the ground infront of the kit. He quickly stood up, and as the ebony tom rose to his feet, he looked at Kovu, then he ran out the den, too weak to risk another blow. With a breath of relief, he licked the kits head, to soothe her, calm her nerves, and it was working.
Mirage poked her small brown and white tabby face out of the den where she slept. She was about four moons old now, and as the screeching started, the timid and shy cat had hidden. And then she saw a tom and a gray she-cat with sleek fur and green eyes, hiding back. Then she saw Onyx, and he and the tom were fighting. Mirage flinched, watching with wide blue-green hues. The small she-cat stared at them fight, guessing that Onyx would win. She had heard stories of Onyx, and seen him now and then, but was terrified of him. Just as her brother, Zodiac scared her, but only be because he couldn't feel pain, which Mirage found odd. Sometimes she wondered if he wasn't just lying and he could, but she didn't think he was. Nobody could fake the inability to feel pain that well. At least, she was pretty sure no one could, but then again, Mirage could be wrong.

She watched, surprised that the russet tom and won and not the large black tom. At that moment, Mirage saw her chance, because the white fights, Angel and the golden stranger had moved and gave her a clear Plath! Without hesitation, she bolted, nearly bumping in to the gray kit, who was only a little older than she was, and was likely a Trainee, since Trainees started at about four moons. Mirage was still a kit because she was so small and timid, and she wanted to put it off as long as she could. She didn't want to hurt other cats.

Peering up at the cats, she took a step back. “You're fighting the Syndicate?” she asked quietly, tilting her head. She hated fighting, but when adult cats were around, she acted tough so they wouldn't kill her for being weak. She hated seeing other cats get hurt, and Mirage didn't want to fight. She took a hesitant step back, lifting one paw and shaking it, as she realized that she had stepped in blood, and the white fur that made up her lower half was splattered with it. Disgusted, the molly shook herself, crimson droplets rolling off her pelt like grains of sand.

Last edited by doghouse; May 5th, 2017 at 07:35 PM.
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:04 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: Retribution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skelly View Post

Mirage poked her small brown and white tabby face out of the den where she slept. She was about four moons old now, and as the screeching started, the timid and shy cat had hidden. And then she saw a tom and a gray she-cat with sleek fur and green eyes, hiding back. Then she saw Onyx, and he and the tom were fighting. Mirage flinched, watching with wide blue-green hues. The small she-cat stared at them fight, guessing that Onyx would win. She had heard stories of Onyx, and seen him now and then, but was terrified of him. Just as her brother, Zodiac scared her, but only be because he couldn't feel pain, which Mirage found odd. Sometimes she wondered if he wasn't just lying and he could, but she didn't think he was. Nobody could fake the inability to feel pain that well. At least, she was pretty sure no one could, but then again, Mirage could be wrong.

She watched, surprised that the russet tom and won and not the large black tom. At that moment, Mirage saw her chance, because the white fights, Angel and the golden stranger had moved and gave her a clear Plath! Without hesitation, she bolted, nearly bumping in to the gray kit, who was only a little older than she was, and was likely a Trainee, since Trainees started at about four moons. Mirage was still a kit because she was so small and timid, and she wanted to put it off as long as she could. She didn't want to hurt other cats.

Peering up at the cats, she took a step back. “You're fighting the Syndicate?” she asked quietly, tilting her head. She hated fighting, but when adult cats were around, she acted tough so they wouldn't kill her for being weak. She hated seeing other cats get hurt, and Mirage didn't want to fight. She took a hesitant step back, lifting one paw and shaking it, as she realized that she had stepped in blood, and the white fur that made up her lower half was splattered with it. Disgusted, the molly shook herself, crimson droplets rolling off her pelt like grains of sand.
Kovu stepped back as the molly asked him the question, and he stood infront of the kit, snarling, baring his fangs. "Mirage! What are you doing out here!" he snarled, his green eyes flashing. He knew she was timid, which he was thankful for, and then, suddenly, the grey kit slowly padded closer to the other. "Smokey..!" he whispered hoarsely, watching. "She's... okay... We can trust her. She;s more afraid of you then you are of her." she said. He was flustered. How did she know he was afraid? How could she tell she was afraid. He tilted his head. "And you know this how?" he asked.

"Because I can sense emotions..." she said, and she 'looked' at the molly. "You aren't like the others. You don't have the murderous thoughts..." she said, and then, she heard a yowl that sent fear. "No! Mama!" she cried, and instantly Kovu grabbed the scruff of a now flailing kit. "Smokey! You have stay!" he said, voice muffled.

"I can;t let her die! She's hurt!" she cried.
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:16 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

[open. god i should really make a thread in rping resources, ive been so bad lately]

Halite trudged out into the border; his eyes were narrowed into slits of blue. How dare the SkyClanners attack. How dare they provoke something against his band of cats. Those disgusting, loathsome, horrible clanners.

The SkyClan commander unsheathed his claws. Oh, I knew this was going to happen soon, didn't I. In the back of my mind, it was a small quivering thought. Ever since that quarrel with Grousestar, tensions have risen tremendously. I should have alerted the Syndicate. If I had called up a meeting, then they would at least be more prepared... I have a lot to learn, don't I? He shook his head from side to side. Well, there's no use now. Just full-blown attack. We need to fight, for the honor and value of our Syndicate. We need to hold strong. We have to be merciless towards our enemies and do whatever it takes to win the battle.

He wanted to say all this aloud, to reassure his Syndicate and boost their spirits, but no sound came out of his mouth. And anyways, it was too late. The adrenaline in him had spiked so high, it was beginning to make his logic and sense fuzzy. All he wanted to do was claw off the fur and skin of his enemies. Burst and break every bone in their bodies. Cleanse his hatred and rage with satisfaction of killing.

Yes. Fight. That's what he had to do now. The petit gray tom leaped into the heart of the situation. Because that's what we have to do.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old May 5th, 2017, 10:20 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Alabasterpaw glanced around. There was one cat she was looking for... and it was time to end this once and for all. No one would notice. No one would care. It was a battle, after all-- who would see her fighting him in the midst of all this? And then he would be dead. No more drama... oh sure, she would have lost her sister's love, but she was pretty sure that was already long gone. Besides! She'd have an excuse to get out of this sorry Clan. It was really sickening. Once again, Alabasterpaw's hues scanned the area. Pretty soon? It would all be over. Pretty soon? Things were going to get very, very ugly. She didn't care whether Bluepaw would prefer her to quicken things up or not. That wasn't her style. This would be very, very slow... she'd probably just let him bleed out. The more pain, the better... Alabasterpaw was a twisted feline. What had happened to her? No one knew. Even she wasn't quite sure why she loved the thought of this so much, but perhaps it was the knowledge she had nothing else stable in her life. Her heartbreaking experiences and her murderous heart, those were the two things that kept her going. Poor Alabasterpaw. It might be beneficial to look at things from her angle. She was a bad cat, but she'd had troubles in her life that were only dreamt of by others. And, the white feline dropped back, keeping a careful lookout for the tom she hated so much.
@Noire

"Wow." Azulpaw muttered to himself. "I can't believe I'm actually in a battle." He mused, Slightly scared, and certainly not. He looked ahead at the other cats and contemplated who he was to fight against. Who he were to hurt until he sent the running back home. Never to kill. It wasn't part of the warrior code. The grey tom ran around the field, taking note of every other cat. He wondered if Asterpaw was fighting. And, if she were; who was she fighting with? Was she winning the battle? Now, he started to become worried. What if she wasn't winning the battle? What would the grey tom do then? There were too many cats around him to take notice of her, so he tried his best to scent her out.

Then, another thought popped into his mind. Silverpaw. Was she in battle? The tom lowly growled to himself, hoping that she had stayed back. The small silver Bengal had no need to fight. Her snarky attitude, yet sweet persona should be enough to keep her around. To keep her alive. Azulpaw told her repeatedly that she wasn't coming even though she was more excited about it then he were. Which was wired considering she was the type to like all pretty and innocent things.

Then, his kind travelled towards Bluepaw. Was the piebald tom fighting? Of course. Probably he was. Bluepaw wouldn't miss an important battle. The tom liked to believe that he was to die a hero, and even if he didn't die, then he would be able to live and tell the story. Azulpaw was still not on good terms with the feline, but he sought him out anyway. "Hm." He tried to look over the other cats, but everyone was getting in the way. Azulpaw lowly growled to himself, "idiotic, fox-brains." He murmured, not only talking about the Dusk syndicate cats but as well insulting his own clan.

Ah, Susk syndicate. Azulpaw never thought it would end up to here. A battle between Skyclan and the Dusk Syndicate. They were enemies. Natural ones, wanting to tear each other's pelts off. As a Skyclan cat, it was natural for Azulpaw to dislike them. Then again, Azulpaw disliked everyone when first meeting them, so that was nothing new. As his eyes scanned the field once more, landing on thousands of cats and different fur patterns, his stomach knotted up at seeing the one she cat that turned his world upside down. There, she prowled around in her white glory. For a second, Azulpaw only watched her, glued to his spot. As if rocks were weighing the tom down. His breathing started to quicken, but she wouldn't hurt him during battle, would she? They were on the same team. The same clan. It would be impossible for her to hurt him. Who would want to hurt their clan mates? Then again, this was Alabasterpaw. The very she cat that enjoyed seeing her own sister--her own family in pain.

Azulpaw rapidly turned his head towards the field, hoping to blend in with the crowd and avoid running into her.
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:32 PM
shsl warrior cat

My Mood: Thinking

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyFlossCat View Post
(I can RP with Vixencloud if u want owo)
Sure!)
Old May 5th, 2017, 10:33 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:

Kovu stepped back as the molly asked him the question, and he stood infront of the kit, snarling, baring his fangs. "Mirage! What are you doing out here!" he snarled, his green eyes flashing. He knew she was timid, which he was thankful for, and then, suddenly, the grey kit slowly padded closer to the other. "Smokey..!" he whispered hoarsely, watching. "She's... okay... We can trust her. She;s more afraid of you then you are of her." she said. He was flustered. How did she know he was afraid? How could she tell she was afraid. He tilted his head. "And you know this how?" he asked.

"Because I can sense emotions..." she said, and she 'looked' at the molly. "You aren't like the others. You don't have the murderous thoughts..." she said, and then, she heard a yowl that sent fear. "No! Mama!" she cried, and instantly Kovu grabbed the scruff of a now flailing kit. "Smokey! You have stay!" he said, voice muffled.

"I can;t let her die! She's hurt!" she cried.
Mirage took a step back. She opened her mouth to respond, then flashed the strange kit a grateful glance and sort of his behind Smokeykit, trembling. She flattened her brown tabby ears and shuffled her small, neat paws. She studied the strange kit, instantly recognizing SkyClan's scent, she took a pace away, her eyes wide. She wasn't sure what a SkyClan cat so young was doing here, in battle, and thought that perhaps the Clans were roughing than the stories said. She'd heard that Clans were a bunch of soft kittypets. Mirage sifted, steeling her courage. “Are you a SkyClan trainee?” she asked, directing her question solely at Smokeykit, because she knew that Kovu was a Dusk Syndicate fighter.

Mirage looked confused, and wasn't at all sure how to respond to this. Then she watched the slightly older cat, realization hitting her. This cat had a mother in the fight! Honestly, Mirage was a bit scared of her mother, but she could understand the older she-cat's concern well enough. She wasn't sure that any of her family had joined the fight, although she guessed that they had. But she wasn't concerned. Hades and Illusion were both good fighters, so she knew that chances were, they would both be just fine.

“Your mother's in that battle?” Mirage asked, shuddering slightly.

Last edited by doghouse; May 5th, 2017 at 10:33 PM.
Closed Thread