Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Today 07:39 PM
"Sharpen your teeth" - RC...
Last post by Mizu
Today 07:38 PM
Marigoldkit Finder
Last post by alec
Today 07:34 PM
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 07:30 PM
Closed Thread

Old March 15th, 2020, 12:12 PM
Kindheart

My Mood: Stressed
Default Re: ShadowClan Apprentices' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cörruptly View Post
Sparrowpaw opened her arrogantly closed yellow eyes, her gaze traveling over to where a large black she-cat sat kneading some moss. "Hey," she said slyly, prodding her in the shoulder with a delicate pink nose. "Mind if I sit here?"

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
She examined the other apprentice for a few moments before nodding her head in a gentle okay. Her maul parted to give way to the large pink tongue as she yawned heavily. As she finished kneading into the moss, she stretched her massive paws ahead, digging needle-like nails into the earth below.

My Characters | RP Tracker

Wondering what my characters think of yours? View their thoughts!

Everything Finder

Old March 15th, 2020, 12:21 PM
delicate woman.

Bump Policy: 48hrs only - please mention me!
My Mood: Queenly

Quote:
She examined the other apprentice for a few moments before nodding her head in a gentle okay. Her maul parted to give way to the large pink tongue as she yawned heavily. As she finished kneading into the moss, she stretched her massive paws ahead, digging needle-like nails into the earth below.
Sparrowpaw suppressed the tiniest smile. "Thanks," she hummed, and quietly settled down on the soft circle of moss. "So, what's your name, Kitty?" she asked, tilting her chin.

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
Old March 15th, 2020, 03:49 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Training Ground

The confusion that settled on her face was inexplicably amusing. He knew that he should just get straight into training her, making her push past or get over her anxiety, but Whiteshadow didn't want to do it that way. Everyone assumed that learning a few moves was that was needed when it came to battling. He didn't follow that principle blindly. He'd teach her what she needed to know how to fight after he got a better read her. He'd be falling back on this little game of theirs when he felt it was needed.
No questions? The elder cat would have liked to her have asked something, her blindly trusting him wasn't something he wanted to dissuade though... he left it alone and concentrated on how the molly walked towards the stick but didn't let her eyes leave him. She was cautious, good, but watching him wasn't going to help her much. With an unnatural amount of speed and precision, the warrior blocks her slow gait as he arrives directly in front of her. One large left paw swings out ready to sweep her front legs out from underneath her. The blow was rather slow and somewhat sloppy for a warrior of his caliber, Whiteshadow gazed profoundly at Slatepaw wanting to see her reaction.
@Slatepaw

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 15th, 2020, 03:57 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by BILL. View Post
"Hmph," Thunderhowl grunted as he reached to feel along Snowpeach's stomach. Ah, yup. That was about as pregnant as a cat a moon along could be. Hmm..

"Reckon you ain't interested in keepin' 'em, so you got some options here.. I can give you a herb to cause a miscarriage, or we can do the good ol' fashion way of .. well, if you exert enough force against that belly of yours those kits won't survive that, either."

[ @Kitty Mama ]
"I'm having kits?" Snowpeach sought clarification that she was dreading, that she knew but had to hear from someone else to be sure. She felt like she was going to be sick to her stomach. Despite being a queen, kits weren't something she was knowledgable about. Not this part or the actual kit-rearing stage of things, and the thought of bringing up Alderstripe's kits in this world made her aching joints buckle. "No," she nearly whispered, "I can't. I couldn't do that. To them or myself." Being an unloved kit was no way to live, and she knew she'd feel resentment forever. It was best to end this before it started, but doing so brought a wave of guilt over her when considering what that could mean for Shadowclan. She was made a queen to be useful here when the warrior life would be too strenuous for her betraying body...and yet she was trying to get rid of the one thing that'd make her a productive clanmember. Broken from her thoughts, she asked shakily, "What about Shadowclan?"
Old March 15th, 2020, 04:24 PM
Lies! I don't know him!

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

The young molly fluffed her fur up and widened her eyes when yet another new face made their way over to her. Only this one literally barged through the small crowd of cats and straight up to her. The ginger and black cat was trying her best to remain as inconspicuous as she could be when all that attention surrounded her. Her stomach shifts uneasily as the new cat just starts talking to her before demanding the deputy's attention. Were all the cats here intimidating or fierce? She unconsciously shifts just a little bit closer to her rescuers, causing little jolts of pain to run through her body with the movement while she tried to place where she's seen this cat before. She knew the name too, Irispaw, but it wasn't ShadowClan... Deadpool stopped trying to recall something so trivial when the deputy glanced in her direction.
Lowering her eyes to her paws, she clenches her jaw shut leaving the talking to Ravenvine and Nettlespark. Deadpool felt like she was pretty out of the loop here. It didn't seem like her input was needed which was alright with her since she really didn't want talk anyway. It brought in perspective with what a kit felt like having the adults decide what would be done with them. As her leader's name was brought up, the WindClan warrior wanted nothing more than to dig a hole and bury herself in it. She was certain Twilightstar wasn't going to be pleased with the trouble she's indirectly caused. Her leader has announced multiple times of her distaste with dealing with anything she felt was stupid or bothersome. She felt like this would fall into the bothersome spectrum.
She perked up hearing that one of the toms, apparently, Nettlespark, would be staying with her. The warrior didn't know the other well though he was a familiar face in a sea of unfamiliarity. It wasn't much, but both Ravenvine and Nettlespark had earned a special place in her heart for saving her and thus were truthworthy and safe in her eyes. Plus, now she knew that not all ShadowClan cats were heartless territory thieves.
[ @Moon Lily - Deadpool has severe bruising/swelling on the shoulder and the thigh along with one steel pellet embedded in both the shoulder/thigh and finally a fracture(she belives is a break) in her tail. ]
@implimm @Undertaker @Splashy @Arie

Twilightstar is the current leader of WindClan has an open den policy.
WindClan Resources || WindClan Kit Curriculum Finder ||WindClan (Extra) Apprentice Training
Old March 15th, 2020, 04:55 PM
Kindheart

Slatepaw definitely didn't expect to get the stick without trouble, so the fact that her mentor appeared in a flash of white was no surprise. She was quick to leap backwards, landing on her awkward paws heavily as she examined the warrior in front of her. Her green eyes narrowed as she floated her tail just above the ground. So this was the game... She wasn't used to sparing with one who was larger than her; all of the apprentices gazed up at her mass.
Flicking her ears attentively, she scuffled on her paws, glancing from him to the stick as she tried to think of a plan. Normally she would use her pure strength to barrel through, but that wouldn't work with him. A mild huff left her nose as she gazed at his golden orbs. In a flash of black, she swatted one large paw towards his muzzle, while the other swung towards his front legs, hoping to knock him off balance as she rocked herself on her hind legs. @Moonraven

Everything Finder

Old March 15th, 2020, 05:19 PM
delicate woman.

Sparrowpaw padded groggily into the training grounds. Her eyes were suddenly wide and alert, her mouth gaping in surprise: Slatepaw had knocked a full-grown warrior off balance. Sparrowpaw sucked in a breath of awe. Wow, she's a really good fighter! she thought, bewildered. The small brown she-cat sat down haughtily, giving her fur a few quick licks before looking back up at the training cats.

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
Old March 15th, 2020, 08:31 PM
Kindheart

Quote:
Sparrowpaw suppressed the tiniest smile. "Thanks," she hummed, and quietly settled down on the soft circle of moss. "So, what's your name, Kitty?" she asked, tilting her chin.

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
Being called 'kitty' caused her fur to stand slightly on her pelt, her intimidating eyes turning into a deeper slit, "I'm Slatepaw." She was very frank in her words as she settled to sit, curling her large fluffy tail around her massive paws as she looked down at the other she-cat, waiting for her to introduce herself.

Everything Finder

Old March 15th, 2020, 08:36 PM
delicate woman.

Sparrowpaw stared at the she-cat, blinking, though she clearly was not too alarmed. "Alright, Kitty. I'm Sparrowpaw." She, too, curled her tail around her petite forepaws, giggling as Slatepaw's fur lifted.

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
Old March 15th, 2020, 08:41 PM
Kindheart

Quote:
Sparrowpaw stared at the she-cat, blinking, though she clearly was not too alarmed. "Alright, Kitty. I'm Sparrowpaw." She, too, curled her tail around her petite forepaws, giggling as Slatepaw's fur lifted.

Check out my OCs!

Questions? Contact me!
The she-cat's nose twitched in irritation at being called kitty again, but she maintained her calm head-space, "It's a pleasure to meet you." She shifted to stand, stretching for a brief moment as she moved towards the entrance, her awkward paws carrying clumsily.

(if you quote or @Slatepaw me, I'll get a notification that you responded so I make sure I get to respond to you )

Everything Finder

Closed Thread