Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
LEOPARDKIT FAMILY
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 03:43 PM
it meee
Last post by alec
Today 03:41 PM
Dovepaw's sparring day
by Estelle
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 03:40 PM
ThunderClan Territory
by Fawn
Last post by BEAR.
Today 03:34 PM
Adopts:3
by ollie
Last post by ollie
Today 03:25 PM
Closed Thread

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:34 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Pinneaple View Post
@Fuzzyfeline

Shadepaw watched The ceremony with increasing boredom. Apprentices, warriors... blah. She just wanted to go hunting. Besides, it was getting late. May Buttercupbreeze would take her training afterwards. (Posting this before the training session!) Suddenly, Blazingstar mentioned her mentor. Deputy? Buttercupbreeze? Shadepaw dismissed it with a flick of her ear, only half listening. Then, an uproar of cheers met her ears. what? She asked herself. Then, she managed to put together deputy and Buttercupbreeze. Shadepaw launched to her paws, and barreled over to her mentor. “Buttercupbreeze!” She meowed happily, skipping around her paws. “Your deputy!” Shadepaw halted and looked up into her mentors brownish eyes. Shadepaws ferngreen eyes widened happily. She was addressing the clan deputy as her mentor! “That is SO COOL!” She meowed again.
Buttercupbreeze looked at Shadepaw's ferngreen eyes. At first she wasn't sure what made her apprentice so happy till she continued. "Yeah it is." She meowed a hint of a purr in her meow. She swished her tail happily. Yes, Buttercup was happy, shocked and honored all at once that then adding her amusement twords Shadepaw gave a good mix of emotions, hu? "I'm still the same old me though. Remember that." She added a playful glent in her eyes.She felt she didn't care what some warriors thought, she was herself and becoming deputy shouldn't change that. She was picked for being her so why change that? She flicked her apprentice's shoulder with her puffy variously ginger hued tail. Being deputy doesn't change much. She told herself.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all
Old February 16th, 2018, 06:40 PM
boo

My Mood: Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Buttercupbreeze looked at Shadepaw's ferngreen eyes. At first she wasn't sure what made her apprentice so happy till she continued. "Yeah it is." She meowed a hint of a purr in her meow. She swished her tail happily. Yes, Buttercup was happy, shocked and honored all at once that then adding her amusement twords Shadepaw gave a good mix of emotions, hu? "I'm still the same old me though. Remember that." She added a playful glent in her eyes.She felt she didn't care what some warriors thought, she was herself and becoming deputy shouldn't change that. She was picked for being her so why change that? She flicked her apprentice's shoulder with her puffy variously ginger hued tail. Being deputy doesn't change much. She told herself.
“I’ll try!” Shadepaw meowed happily. Buttercupbreeze May be extraordinary now, but she already had been awesome. But of all cats, her MENTOR! “So, are you planning on being Leader?” Shadepaw asked inquisitively. She bit her tongue. “Sorry!” She meowed, realizing that she shouldn’t ask such questions. She dipped her head, but her mind was still spinning with excitement. “Can we go training?” She begged.

Heh, sorry that she asks so many questions. I think it adds to her kitlike personality ;3 To the training Moor where we left off?)))

~pom~

i don’t really think i’ll be active that much anymore - check out my free art requests!

Old February 16th, 2018, 06:46 PM

My Mood: In Love

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
Gorsebird let out a brief yawn, exhaustion sweeping through her pelt. Any cat that had ever tried to say motherhood was easy must have never experienced it themselves seeing as it was the complete opposite. She was all but insane at this point and, it was hard to think there was a good chance she expecting more kits! (Stupid Stormglare and his insistence that they spent her heat together!)
Luckily she had gotten a chance to escape the madness when a fellow queen had offered to watch Tawnykit and Streamkit so she could get some fresh air. She smiled as she saw her son Harrierclaw walk into camp. Finally, someone she could vent her frustrations on!
"Harrierclaw come here, dearie! I need to speak to you!" Gorsebird purred, using a tone she hardly used on any cat let alone Harrierclaw.
Harrierclaw ambled casually into camp with a flick of his tail and a satisfied sniff, fluff from a quick spat with a RiverClan cat still sticking out from between his toes. Not even two heartbeats after he had plucked the fishy-smelling fur out of his claws, the tom heard a familiar voice calling his name; one that made the tip of his tail ripple. He peeked over his shoulder with round, owl-like eyes that you would be more likely to see on a kitten who was about to get in trouble, than a fully grown Warrior, and caught a glimpse of his mother as she left the Nursery. Unlike some of his siblings, Harrierclaw didn't normally get the brunt of Gorsebird's scolding growing up, in fact he almost never got a word in before yowling was involved.

At her purr, his fur-tipped ears flicked inquisitively, what he later would suppose was more like morbid curiosity, and he padded over to see what his mother wanted.
"Hello Mother, Gorsebird," the tabby meowed, leaning over to give her a quick pass cheek-to-cheek, "what's on your mind?"

[ooc: Do cats here use 'Mother' or their Warrior names? XD Sorry if it sounds awkward.]
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:06 PM
I'm a group of stars

My Mood: Distracted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzyfeline View Post
Harepaw let out a purr of amusement.
The tom cat knew quiet a bit about life outside world from talking with Brokenpaw. Though he didn't understand most of the words at first when she'd tell him something new. "I bet you confused haft the warriors here." He told her his green eyes sparkling with amusement. This grayish white tom loved to hang out with Brokenpaw, he lit up his day with her bright personality and stories. To be honest the tom had no idea what else to say so he waited for Brokenpaw to talk again.
"probably but the twolegs are so weird am i right? i mean they hunt for fun, wear clothes, make their pets wear collars, and all sorts of stuff."she bounced alongside harepaw and her slightly glazed eye had a bunch of tiny white spots on them and her misshapen paw made her slighly limp while she bounced.
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:36 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Midgefur View Post
Harrierclaw ambled casually into camp with a flick of his tail and a satisfied sniff, fluff from a quick spat with a RiverClan cat still sticking out from between his toes. Not even two heartbeats after he had plucked the fishy-smelling fur out of his claws, the tom heard a familiar voice calling his name; one that made the tip of his tail ripple. He peeked over his shoulder with round, owl-like eyes that you would be more likely to see on a kitten who was about to get in trouble, than a fully grown Warrior, and caught a glimpse of his mother as she left the Nursery. Unlike some of his siblings, Harrierclaw didn't normally get the brunt of Gorsebird's scolding growing up, in fact he almost never got a word in before yowling was involved.

At her purr, his fur-tipped ears flicked inquisitively, what he later would suppose was more like morbid curiosity, and he padded over to see what his mother wanted.
"Hello Mother, Gorsebird," the tabby meowed, leaning over to give her a quick pass cheek-to-cheek, "what's on your mind?"

[ooc: Do cats here use 'Mother' or their Warrior names? XD Sorry if it sounds awkward.]
[To be honest, it seems the authors' flip-flop a lot like one chapter It's 'Hello Mother' and the next its 'Hey, Lilybreeze' so either would be acceptable]

"Hmm, oh nothing much just thought I'd a have a little chat with you...unless of course, you have other plans? A pretty she-cat to meet perhaps?" Gorsebird chirped making sure every word she uttered was perfectly placed so that passers-by wouldn't get the wrong impression. She even added an affectionate (yet still awkward) nuzzle in for good effect.
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:52 PM

Quote:
[To be honest, it seems the authors' flip-flop a lot like one chapter It's 'Hello Mother' and the next its 'Hey, Lilybreeze' so either would be acceptable]

"Hmm, oh nothing much just thought I'd a have a little chat with you...unless of course, you have other plans? A pretty she-cat to meet perhaps?" Gorsebird chirped making sure every word she uttered was perfectly placed so that passers-by wouldn't get the wrong impression. She even added an affectionate (yet still awkward) nuzzle in for good effect.
[ooc: I guess I'll also flip-flop then, whichever sounds best.]

The tabby tomcat gave a sheepish chuckle, a she-cat hadn't caught his attention in quite a while now, not since his apprentice days. He couldn't say he missed the feeling, Harrierclaw had been trying to keep as busy as possible with his duties, but the thought had crossed his mind more than once.
"Believe me, if I did I would let the whole family know." He said, returning the nuzzle, "How are Tawnykit and Streamkit?" With another litter on the way, he had to wonder if the two would be out of the nursery just as she was giving birth, it would certainly be a close call.
Old February 16th, 2018, 07:57 PM
so nasty

Quote:
[ooc: I guess I'll also flip-flop then, whichever sounds best.]

The tabby tomcat gave a sheepish chuckle, a she-cat hadn't caught his attention in quite a while now, not since his apprentice days. He couldn't say he missed the feeling, Harrierclaw had been trying to keep as busy as possible with his duties, but the thought had crossed his mind more than once.
"Believe me, if I did I would let the whole family know." He said, returning the nuzzle, "How are Tawnykit and Streamkit?" With another litter on the way, he had to wonder if the two would be out of the nursery just as she was giving birth, it would certainly be a close call.
"They're doing well, though as of late Tawnykit has been trying to seek attention by fashioning herself as 'they and them'. I pray to StarClan it's just a phase I don't want another 'Sweetwhisker incident'. That's the last thing I need right now more stress!" Gorsebird huffed giving her stomach a quick lick.

Last edited by Tavvi; February 16th, 2018 at 08:00 PM.
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:09 PM

Quote:
"They're doing well, though as of late Tawnykit has been trying to seek attention by fashioning herself as 'they and them'. I pray to StarClan it's just a phase I don't want another 'Sweetwhisker incident'. That's the last thing I need right now more stress!" Gorsebird huffed giving her stomach a quick lick.
Uh oh, there it was. Harrierclaw had been through this conversation when Nimblewhisker had come out and got his new name. He was fully supportive of his brother, but any question that followed would probably be loaded. He forced back any hesitation with an audible 'Mhmm', and gave his nose a lick in thought, hazel eyes watching his mother from the side. His tail nearly betrayed him with a heavy thunk against the brown Leafbare grass, but he cleared his throat and tried to go for a safe response, anything to keep her bad side at bay.
"Is there... Anything I can do to help?"
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:21 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Uh oh, there it was. Harrierclaw had been through this conversation when Nimblewhisker had come out and got his new name. He was fully supportive of his brother, but any question that followed would probably be loaded. He forced back any hesitation with an audible 'Mhmm', and gave his nose a lick in thought, hazel eyes watching his mother from the side. His tail nearly betrayed him with a heavy thunk against the brown Leafbare grass, but he cleared his throat and tried to go for a safe response, anything to keep her bad side at bay.
"Is there... Anything I can do to help?"
"Changing the subject I see. Is there anything you want to...talk to me about?" Gorsebird mewed, her eyes flickering as her whiskers twitched, "I mean there are some absolutely stunning she-cats who would die to have a handsome tom like you and you don't seem keen on any of them.." She coaxed, giving Harrierclaw an oh-so-sweet and oh-so-fake smile.
Old February 16th, 2018, 08:27 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

@Rose Queen

Blazingstar let out a sigh as he found himself standing just outside the crowd. He could congratulate them later, especially Buttercupbreeze, but for now, he'd simply watch and enjoy his clans' approval. Settling himself down, he closed his eyes for a moment, just listening to himself breath for a moment. He seemed relieved for once, like the new deputy would be very helpful. Onyxwhisper was helpful, but she tended to stay away from all the tensions and that left Blazingstar with all the stress. For once, half the stress seemed to lift. The ginger tom enjoyed the peace for a moment.

His eyes opened to find a familiar orange pelt making her way over to him through the crowd. Ears perking a bit, he listened to her approval, a small smile crossing his muzzle as she spoke. "Hopefully she'll be around long enough to take over when my last life is gone," he responded. Blazingstar refused to be one of those leaders -- like Russetstar, despite his fondness towards the tom -- who stepped down before finishing his leader duties. At her inquiry, he thought for a moment before nodding. "A walk sounds nice," he commented, rising to his paws. "As long as this isn't a trap you're trying to lead me into," he tried to sound joking, even giving the feline a small wink before waiting to see what she did next.

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Closed Thread