Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: Mistlewhisker
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by furrensic
Today 06:56 PM
10k kk AND OC ^^
Last post by Tallstar
Today 06:55 PM
ThunderClan Stormcrest
by dino.
Last post by dino.
Today 06:55 PM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by paris
Today 06:52 PM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by silver.
Today 06:48 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 8th, 2016, 06:27 PM

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBread View Post
Thornpelt gave a dramatic gasp, "Me? Rude? I'd never." He teased, his eyes bright. He wrapped his tail around his paws and smiled at her, She's so beautiful..
Flarerunner laughed. "You're right. I'm the rude one of us two!" She tilted her head at him. "Alright, so since we're both stuck here, tell me more about you. You're not rude- in fact very kind, and your pelt sticks up like thorns! That's all I got, though." Her whiskers twitched in amusement as she remembered something. "Oh, and you're actually fast," she tagged on teasingly, but she was genuinely curious about Thornpelt.

Old December 8th, 2016, 06:43 PM

My Mood: Amazed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maplefur View Post
Flarerunner laughed. "You're right. I'm the rude one of us two!" She tilted her head at him. "Alright, so since we're both stuck here, tell me more about you. You're not rude- in fact very kind, and your pelt sticks up like thorns! That's all I got, though." Her whiskers twitched in amusement as she remembered something. "Oh, and you're actually fast," she tagged on teasingly, but she was genuinely curious about Thornpelt.
"I'm glad you think I'm fast." He purred, gaining a thoughtful look, "My favorite color is blue. I like running because it makes me feel free. Heather makes me feel calm, I love the rain.." Thornpelt trailed off, before continuing, "How about you? I hardly know things about you."
Old December 8th, 2016, 06:46 PM

Quote:
"I'm glad you think I'm fast." He purred, gaining a thoughtful look, "My favorite color is blue. I like running because it makes me feel free. Heather makes me feel calm, I love the rain.." Thornpelt trailed off, before continuing, "How about you? I hardly know things about you."
Flarerunner blinked. "Well, I also love running, for the same reason actually. I don't particularly like rain, but I do like the smell of wet leaves afterwards, so I normally go near the Thunderclan border after a storm... I don't know about a favorite color. Maybe that orange-y pink color during sunrises? Oh, I do tend to get up early. And, um, my mom always said I was arrogant, though I prefer the term confident." She gained a small smile on her face as she stared across the clan, not really looking at anything in particular as she though.

Old December 8th, 2016, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner blinked. "Well, I also love running, for the same reason actually. I don't particularly like rain, but I do like the smell of wet leaves afterwards, so I normally go near the Thunderclan border after a storm... I don't know about a favorite color. Maybe that orange-y pink color during sunrises? Oh, I do tend to get up early. And, um, my mom always said I was arrogant, though I prefer the term confident." She gained a small smile on her face as she stared across the clan, not really looking at anything in particular as she though.
Thornpelt laughed, "Oh yes, confident is exactly the word." The tom gave a smile, bumping her gently with his shoulder. "I hardly get up early anymore." He purred, waving his tail slightly.
Old December 8th, 2016, 06:54 PM

Quote:
Thornpelt laughed, "Oh yes, confident is exactly the word." The tom gave a smile, bumping her gently with his shoulder. "I hardly get up early anymore." He purred, waving his tail slightly.
Flarerunner laughed, raising her paw to shove his shoulder away teasingly. "Even why I try to sleep later, I just can't. My paws itch, and I have to do something. So I'll normally walk around the territory, doing a sort of patrol by myself before the sun rises."

Old December 8th, 2016, 07:14 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner laughed, raising her paw to shove his shoulder away teasingly. "Even why I try to sleep later, I just can't. My paws itch, and I have to do something. So I'll normally walk around the territory, doing a sort of patrol by myself before the sun rises."
"Ah, like a one cat dusk patrol." Thornpelt purred, his ears perked as he flicked her teasingly with his tail.
Old December 8th, 2016, 07:18 PM

Quote:
"Ah, like a one cat dusk patrol." Thornpelt purred, his ears perked as he flicked her teasingly with his tail.
Flarerunner nodded. "Yeah, only I guess it'd be like a pre-dawn patrol." She glanced down at his tail, forcing herself not to pounce on it. You're not a kit, she reminded herself. "Even if he's making me feel as playful as one," she murmured, before realizing she'd spoken her thoughts. She glanced away quickly. "Say, what's your favorite time to patrol?"

Old December 8th, 2016, 07:33 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner nodded. "Yeah, only I guess it'd be like a pre-dawn patrol." She glanced down at his tail, forcing herself not to pounce on it. You're not a kit, she reminded herself. "Even if he's making me feel as playful as one," she murmured, before realizing she'd spoken her thoughts. She glanced away quickly. "Say, what's your favorite time to patrol?"
Thornpelt nodded, "Yeah I guess." His face turned slightly pink, "Excuse me?" He disregarded her last question, his eyes filled with confusion.
Old December 8th, 2016, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Thornpelt nodded, "Yeah I guess." His face turned slightly pink, "Excuse me?" He disregarded her last question, his eyes filled with confusion.
Flarerunner coughed. Shoot! "Huh?" She asked Thornpelt, playing dumb. Her eyes danced about, landing everywhere but his piercing orbs. She found that her tail was twitching nervously, and she quickly stilled it by wrapping it firmly around her paws. "I, uh, said what's your favorite time to patrol." She meowed.

Last edited by Maplefur; December 8th, 2016 at 08:43 PM.
Old December 8th, 2016, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Flarerunner coughed. Shoot! "Huh?" She asked Thornpelt, playing dumb. Her eyes danced about, landing everywhere but his piercing orbs. She found that her tail was twitching nervously, and she quickly stilled it by wrapping it firmly around her paws.
"I must have just heard something." Thornpelt purred jokingly. Why won't she look at me? The tom thought, getting slightly frustrated, Did I do something to upset her?
Closed Thread