Last post by Aroogi
Today 09:41 AM

Old November 7th, 2023, 08:44 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Default Seeking Comfort in your Killer [P]

Vinekit

Vinekit woke up in a bright starry place with no one around him. "HELLO? CRACKLEKIT?" He cried, dashing away from the starry place until he found a line of mist. And behind it was a dark forest. "Cracklekit?" The kit whinned, wanting to know what happened. Why was he? Why wasn't he home? And more importantly, WHERE'S CRACKLE? Vinekit stared with wide eyes at the mist, his fur bristling with fear.(Short, sorry.)

@elaif |Crackle| @IGotAShoomyForChristmas

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; November 11th, 2023 at 07:44 PM.
Old November 19th, 2023, 01:49 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

Bump Policy: ✰72hrs
My Mood: Dark

Default Re: Seeking Comfort in your Killer [P]

V-Crackle-V

|Beefed Up Tier 1: Inactive | Just A Scratch |

╭─────────╮
By this time, he had gotten users to the coldness that swirled around him, by this point he had let his angry thoughts go, and instead drifted around like a mindless ghost. By this point, he was nothing but a fadded husk longing for his existence to forever leave his conscious. He was cursed to roam for an eternity, he was doomed to linger in the cold, while his brittle heart continued to fall apart from loneliness. It was awful here... But he had learned to deal with it. He had found ways to co-op with it, such as walking around like a zombie without a single thought in his mind. And it was this particular session, that something new happened.

A small voice softly lulled into his mind. His first instinct was to ignore it... But there it was again. This time he allowed the voice to ring inside his skull... And when he did he felt a hurricane of emotions. It started of with curiosity, the fact of getting to talk to someone was quite thrilling! But then that fell flat onto his face as red, hot anger seared him to the bone. What. The. Hell. Head twisting abruptly in the direction of the new comer, Crackle felt his lip curl into disgust. He couldn't believe it... How had this fool tracked him down? Turning, he stalked through the mist; hazy swirls lacing his paws with each drawn out stomp. Vinekit! That stupid little scrap not ONLY had the audacity to call him 'cRaCkLeKiT', he also thought he could just talk to him after EVERYTHING HE HAD DONE! THAT STUPID, FLEA RIDDEN WORM! UGHH! Eyes nothing more than glowing pools of hate, he let his anger ridden walk, draw him up to the border. " YOU!" he sneered, only stopping when he was directly in front of the smaller cat. " You FILTHY, slime eating piece of FOX-DUNG!" he roared. Limbs shaking in rage, he stooped down lower so he could glare daggers into his eyes. " What type of game are you trying to play, child? Have you come to haunt my wretched soul with your flimsy build, and annoying ass voice? " he accused. " Have you come to gloat? Actually... I don't want to hear an excuse!! Leave me be, or so help me I'LL SNAP YOUR PATHETIC LITTLE NECK AGAIN SO THAT WHEN YOU RESPAWN IN STARCLAN IT'LL BE SCREWED ON BACKWARDS! " he roared. Continuing his advance he took his place over Vinekit, chest heaving as the harsh words passed through clenched teeth. " And don't you DARE, CALL ME CRACKLEKIT AGAIN.... Or else, OR. ELSE....I'll personally DROWN YOU IN THE GODFORSAKEN PUDDLE. DO YOU HEAR ME?!" at this point, Crackle was in one of his manic states. This time the occasion was triggered by something that played a part in him being here. And he could NOT stand IT! Out of all the cats to find him, it had to be this disgusting little creature! How VILE! It made him sick just thinking about it. But alas... Here they were. The two of them brought together... and if he had anything to say about it, this little 'meet up' would end the same way their past one ended...

| @ChaosBringer. |
╰─────────╯

"All aboard the octrain!"
----ϟ----
Characters

Kat, Vampire, Darl... These are my prisoners... They will never escape...
Old November 19th, 2023, 02:15 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Vinekit

Before Vinekit could react, a voice boomed at him. Spitting insults and threats like a badger defending its den. 'What is he talking about? Why is he being so mean?' Vinekit thought, crouching down in fear. "W... Why are you being so mean? Can..can we please go back home? I don't like it here!" The kit begged, slightly padding closer to Crackle. The little guy hasn't figured out yet that he died, and he was scared out of his little mind. "Please! Let's go back home!" Vinekit begged again, tears forming in his eyes. Vinekit had faint memories of a mother and a father, but very vague ones. To Vinekit, for some reason, Crackle was the only parental figure he had, and he didn't want to lose him too, and he alone again. Waiting for an answer, hopefully not an angry one.

@elaif

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page
Old November 19th, 2023, 11:38 PM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

V-Crackle-V

╭─────────╮
The wheezy breaths caught in his throat as the kit spoke up, his small form seemed even more miniscule in the half gloom. What was this fool babbling on about? Voice losing the loud edge, the tom still possessed the hostile tone. " Idiot! What the actual hell are you whining about? Of course we can't go back home! We're de-" he paused. Did the little scrap actually not know where he was? Didn't he realize he was dead? Huh... He supposed kits were to stupid to add the signs up. Pathetic little creatures. The thought of staying mad at the kit was completely overwhelming, only because he had forced the emotions to be there. If he didn't stay mad... He'd end up as weak and lonely as the kit before him. And he didn't want that.

Taking a moment to collect his scattered thoughts, he stiffened when Vinekit scooted closer to him. " We can't go home." he said flatly, eyes dead panning a look that was just as equivalent. " We're DEAD. I killed you. This is your home now." the blunt, and harsh words left with a monotone mask. Again, a cover up to hide what threatened to show. I'm not- No, we're... not coming back. Ever." falling onto his narrow haunches, he coughed a shaky sigh; the reality of his situation coming back once more. An eternity... All alone. Oh stars, no... Not again. Eyes staring off into space, he didn't even processes his next words. "It was an accident.... I'm sorry." defeated, he let his gaze remain in the black abyss of hopelessness. There was nothing more to say.

| @ChaosBringer. |
╰─────────╯

----ϟ----
Characters

Old November 20th, 2023, 10:52 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Vinekit

'Dead...?' That horrid word floated around in the kit's head. "But it was an accident, right?! If it was an accident, then I forgive you! I can tell Bumblestar it was an accident, r-right?" Vinekit asked hopefully. It had barely bothered him that he was dead... Or did it? Maybe his little head just could comprehend it. "Then everything will be ok!" He said happily, jumping up with delight. "I forgive you! I forgive you!" Vinekit said again, smiling widely.

"Then no one will be mad! And you could see... Mapleface! You can see Mapleface again! And maybe my parents came back to see what happened to me!" Vinekit explained in his own little way, practically bouncing on his paws.

@elaif

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; November 28th, 2023 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Spelt Vinekit as 'Vibekit'
Old November 28th, 2023, 12:05 AM
Bite, maim, kill...♛

v-Crackle-v

╭─────────╮
Forgave him? He wasn't asking for forgiveness! Why couldn't this creature understand? He couldn't tell them anything! If he could've he would've a LONG time ago! As for Mapleface... Another pang stabbed his heart with an icy blade. He'd never see her again... He couldn't tell her he was sorry... No! Not this again. Eyes stinging with fresh tears, he turned his back on the kit and sat down. After silently battling with his wretched emotions, he spoke, " I can't do that." he growled, voice hoarse. " And they wouldn't believe me either way."

He knew his words were true, Mapleface would only believe him... No one else. It was all so pointless. He hated this. He hated the overwhelming sadness that shattered his soul every time he thought about this... It was so... Painful. He didn't want to feel the pain anymore. He wanted to flash from existence, he wanted to be free from his demons. But that wasn't going to happen. Sniffling quietly, he attempted to change the subject. " Go back, Vinekit." he muttered, voice edged with a growl in hopes of hiding the trembling. "Go back home, go back to Starclan... You... Don't belong here. Go find peace. Don't rot here with me." the gravelly voice dropped to a small whisper, as he once again was lost in a hurricane of his own thoughts.

| @ChaosBringer. |
╰─────────╯

----ϟ----
Characters

Old November 28th, 2023, 05:24 PM
Loyal Rat Follower

Vinekit

Vinekit listened as Crackle spoke about not being forgived, but he didnt want to give up on his friend. A small whimper escaped his mouth as Crackle turned his back to the kit, telling him to go back. "I can't leave you! You'll be alone and sad!" Vinekit said, padding closer and crouching a rabbit-lengh beside Crackle, hoping to give comfort. "I promise...I'll find a way to get us back. Everything's going to be ok.." Those words spilled out of the kit like a waterfall. He had no idea where they came from, or where the urge to stay with Crackle came from. 'He's been the only one to teach me anything, or to stay with me for more than a few seconds.' The kit thought, looking up at Crackle as he waited for a growl or to call him something rude.
@elaif

Pronouns page
Old January 2nd, 2024, 09:14 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

(I'm posting to make sure this doesn't get thrown away, if that's possible)

Pronouns page