Old October 17th, 2023, 07:59 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

Default Re: October Gathering

High Rank Announcement [#hrannouncement]

| Lightningstorm |
Flock Together [Tier 3] - Inactive

"Lovely ta see your pretty face, Drizzlecloud," the lithe calico mewed in return, offering her more usual, playful smirk at the ThunderClan medicine cat's greeting. "And greetings to the rest of you lot. I would say something along the lines of hoping for a nice, easy going gathering, but... well..."

Lightningstorm allowed her gaze to travel towards the Seastones, her blue eyes pointedly looking at the leaders. She didn't settle on any single feline, simply allowing herself to take in the whole. The tension among the four was palpable, and the healer could swear she saw bolts of lighting dancing amongst them, threatening to light them all into a burst of flames at the slightest of outbursts. Was this just her mind playing tricks on her? Had that vision affected her so? Allowing the smile she'd displayed to falter, she adopted a more somber semblance once more, tail giving a slight tap on the stone beneath her.

The spotted she-cat had every intention to properly greet the RiverClan medicine cat and his apprentice once their leader had introduced them, but instead she found herself holding back a groan, the urge to run her dainty paw across her face held back only by the fact that she was still there, representing her clan. She had to be in her best behavior. But bloody hell, what was it with these leaders wanting to make the most enemies possible as soon as they got their lives? Bumblestar and Beanstar had made a right mess of their introductions, and it seemed Gingerstar wanted to follow the same course as his predecessor. A less than stellar first impression, if she was to be honest, if only because of how feather-brained it made him seem. It was clear the clan had been seeing terrible times with the state they were in when WindClan attacked. Why poke the badger even more when they had just recovered enough to even show up to the starsdamned gathering in the first place?

The wolverine made her own announcements, nothing seeming out of the ordinary. There was a battle, and two lives were lost. No doubt against ThunderClan, considering the state of both their leaders. Lightningstorm couldn't help but now wish she had been paying more attention to the hot headed leader when she'd first arrived, but didn't dwell long on it. Anything of import she would find out about sooner or later, in any case.

She did note, however... that once again, her appointment as medicine cat had not been stated by the lilac molly. There had been no official announcement during her first gathering concerning her having taken up as Cowtuft's apprentice. It seemed the same was repeated here, and there would be no announcement of her gaining her full name. She had expected the silent, uncaring reception she'd gotten from her clanmates. WindClan as a whole was full of cats who cared little about anything that was not directly related to them. And yet to have been tossed to the side by Twilightstar when every leader she'd seen since had announced any change in ranks stung more than she cared to admit. She wondered if it was a tactic of sorts. If Twilightstar just preferred to give as little information as possible. It was smart if so, yet she couldn't help but feel as big as a gnat as the recipient of such tactics.

Deciding to swallow her pride and forget about it, Lightningstorm got up at the long furred Oriental's claim that they were leaving. No reason to hang around longer than required. She was not invested in the conversation the medicine cats were currently partaking in, and frankly, she just wanted this night to end. Still, no reason to show any weakness, she supposed... Before leaping, she turned to the gathered healers, a cheeky smirk in her maw as she winked at the group.

"Would love to stay and chat, but seems that's my cue to up and run. Don't go too wild after I leave, you little cheeks," the molly purred in a teasing voice, her gaze landing only momentarily on Springpaw as she offered the wounded apprentice a more formal nod before bounding off into the night.

-

@Pitou [Elmshadow] | @something. [Drizzlecloud] | @els [Falconfeather] | @eris [Springpaw] | @spookywynds [Tansypaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 18th, 2023, 09:14 AM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Pirate_Queen View Post
Snowythistle took a breath and sat down, curling her tail over her paws. She gave a sigh. This would be her last gathering before her kits were born. She glanced around, wondering if she'd see her old mate, and then leaned into Slitherbrook.

@pumpkinbubble. @LostSoldier
Slitherbrook smiles softly at his best friend - his mate. the mother of another tom's kits - the kits he will adopt as his own.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 18th, 2023, 11:44 AM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive

The gathering went about as expected, and Snowybreeze was only grateful that the only tension seemed to be with the leaders on their perch above. The Maine Coon mix had felt himself gulping uncomfortably as the new RiverClan leader made a point of staring at both ThunderClan's and WindClan's heads, and sure enough, Twilightstar did not take the warning standing down. Mismatched ears perked up as she called the clan forward, and the gentle giant couldn't help but sigh in relief. With the looks most of the leaders seemed to be exchanging, he had been terrified that the truce would be broken. Eagerly, the patched warrior followed after his clan, keeping well to the back, making sure none of his clanmates got left behind.

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old October 19th, 2023, 09:24 AM
Loyal Rat Follower

Bump Policy: 3 days/6 hours for time Sensitive
My Mood: Daring

Whisperingpaw has left (20/100)

PLEASE KNOW THAT MY CHARACTERS HAVE VERY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS THAN ME!! And that they may think or act in ways you might not deem acceptable, but I do not think or act in these ways.

Pronouns page

Last edited by ChaosBringer.; November 13th, 2023 at 04:19 PM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 09:50 AM
Mama Dust

Bump Policy: 12-24 hours!
My Mood: Relaxed

Didnt deserve it? The statement made her sad to hear, her gaze softening as she studied Snowecho's expression. What would make them think something like that? Regardless, she was determined to help him feel otherwise. Cherry cared! She thought he was more than deserving of her help! Even though she had been reserved and standoffish in the initial meeting - granted the stakes had been severely different - she was glad to see Snowecho appearing more comfortably. Just as she was about to open her mouth to respond, the call that RiverClan was heading home rang in her ears,

"Oh - meet me by the border on the night of the half-moon if you would still like. I can bring you to a gentle part of the river. Hoping to see you then, Snowecho." Her voice was soft, a playful smile resting on her maw as she rose to her paws, "Stay safe, don't go getting yourself into trouble." And with that, she dipped her head respectfully to the other warrior and began slowly making her way from Seastones with her clan.

[ @spookywynds - Snowecho ]

Cherryswirl | Go With The Flow [Active]

CharactersArt ShopDeviantart
Old October 19th, 2023, 10:18 AM
Hey, who's the new guy?

Status: Well, that was another easy adventure for Spider-Man! -explosion-
Bump Policy: Normal RPs: 24 Hours | Time Sensitive RPs: 6-12 Hours
My Mood: Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomFeurSturm View Post
Softdust
(Female-She/Her)
(30 moons)
"Of course!" said Softdust, glad to see she had helped. "You're a great cat, Blueberrypaw. You have a great life ahead of you, I can tell."

Blueberrypaw - She/Her/They/Them - Ace + Bi - 12 Moons

--

BlueberryPaw smiled "Thanks..." They purred, a bit shy from the compliment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boo! View Post

Featherpelt - he/him - 20 moons

---

Featherpelt barked with sudden laughter. "You were so set on winning! When we eventually found you, you couldn't stop shivering for hours!"

His ears twitched at Twilightstar's announcement and he felt quiet. He turned back to his sister as he began to stretch. "Ready to head back?"

Half'Flower - She/Her/Flower/Flowers - Pan - 19 Moons

--
HalfFlower sighed happily, enjoying looking back on the past with her brother. She missed being a kit, not having to worry about wars and plague. Being a kit was just simply...being! Now flower was grown and flower had to worry about that stuff... Her ears twitched, brain snapping back to reality, when her brother asked her is she was ready to go. "Only if you are!" She purred in response.

My Pronoun Page

BlueberryPaw - LilyLeaf

Last edited by lem~; October 19th, 2023 at 11:20 AM.
Old October 19th, 2023, 12:14 PM
THEY GAVE ME A GUN

Bump Policy: Anytime is fine! I’m quite forgetful
My Mood: Kingly

Wasppaw
The dark gray and black tabby Tom glared at the passing cats his orange eyes gleaming with distaste’s and disgust. He hated the other clan cats dearly but couldn’t help but feel a pull towards the riverclan cats or as he put them the fish cats. Feeling a dull pain in his paw he looked down to see he had stepped onto a sharp rock at some point and his paw had a small scratch on it. Examining the cut he found himself bemused with it for a little while until orange fur caught his eyes.

Dunepaw! eyes gleaming in excitement he got to his paws and signaled to the orange cat to join them. He looked extremely uneasy but he padded over anyway and this made wasp smile brightly. hey no hard feelings fish cat? It’s the gathering we are at momentary peace. the single eyed orange cat glanced at the ground his paws shifting from side to side. He was definitely uncomfortable being around him and wasppaw was very aware of this. Wasppaw glanced at his lackey cobweb’paw the other Tom didn’t seem to be very interested in the orange cat like wasppaw was.

( @LostSoldier )

Dunepaw
He had wandered around aimlessly for a while now after leaving newtberrys sode to explore. The hard cold rocks underpaw made him cringe slightly. His paws had always been sensitive to cold things and he hadn’t taken keenly to this. Brown eye tracking the ground he froze when shadwclan scent entered his mouth. Freezing his head shot up and stared at the dark gray apprentice who was staring him down. He immediately felt uneasy he looked at the other cat as well seeing if any hostility was there. After being waved over he cautiously padded over keeping his muscles braced.

Y-yeah I guess he muttered quietly. His brown eye twinkled at the mention of peace and he relaxed slightly. If this cat knew what peace was then it would truly be a miracle and he could have a break from running for his life and having to claw at others.

꧁༺ inside this place is warm, Outside it starts to pour ༻꧂

Old October 19th, 2023, 12:15 PM
What matters is ‘you’

Bump Policy: 2 days minimum
My Mood: Twisted

lichenpaw left the meeting
Old October 19th, 2023, 12:25 PM
steal my heart, its yours

Bump Policy: 72 hours

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zelly View Post
Wasppaw
The dark gray and black tabby Tom glared at the passing cats his orange eyes gleaming with distaste’s and disgust. He hated the other clan cats dearly but couldn’t help but feel a pull towards the riverclan cats or as he put them the fish cats. Feeling a dull pain in his paw he looked down to see he had stepped onto a sharp rock at some point and his paw had a small scratch on it. Examining the cut he found himself bemused with it for a little while until orange fur caught his eyes.

Dunepaw! eyes gleaming in excitement he got to his paws and signaled to the orange cat to join them. He looked extremely uneasy but he padded over anyway and this made wasp smile brightly. hey no hard feelings fish cat? It’s the gathering we are at momentary peace. the single eyed orange cat glanced at the ground his paws shifting from side to side. He was definitely uncomfortable being around him and wasppaw was very aware of this. Wasppaw glanced at his lackey cobweb’paw the other Tom didn’t seem to be very interested in the orange cat like wasppaw was.

( @LostSoldier )

Dunepaw
He had wandered around aimlessly for a while now after leaving newtberrys sode to explore. The hard cold rocks underpaw made him cringe slightly. His paws had always been sensitive to cold things and he hadn’t taken keenly to this. Brown eye tracking the ground he froze when shadwclan scent entered his mouth. Freezing his head shot up and stared at the dark gray apprentice who was staring him down. He immediately felt uneasy he looked at the other cat as well seeing if any hostility was there. After being waved over he cautiously padded over keeping his muscles braced.

Y-yeah I guess he muttered quietly. His brown eye twinkled at the mention of peace and he relaxed slightly. If this cat knew what peace was then it would truly be a miracle and he could have a break from running for his life and having to claw at others.
Cobwebpaw sees the orange cat - Dunepaw. That cat means nothing to him, so he only blinks at him. Blinks, and does not utter a word. There is nothing that he can do or say - he does not like the RiverClanners. Or Thunderclanners. He's never met a WindClanner, however, but he thinks he's not going to like them either. But, he shrugs, and looks at the other apprentices. too bad i couldn't just be... alone.

Story Writing(tips and others) |

Lynxfang - Beefed Up Tier One
Shatterpaw - Skip The Steps
Burnetkit - Silver Tongue and Mind Reader

Old October 19th, 2023, 02:31 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Quote:
Originally Posted by the.lemon.witch View Post

Blueberrypaw - She/Her/They/Them - Ace + Bi - 12 Moons

--

BlueberryPaw smiled "Thanks..." They purred, a bit shy from the compliment.

Half'Flower - She/Her/Flower/Flowers - Pan - 19 Moons

--
HalfFlower sighed happily, enjoying looking back on the past with her brother. She missed being a kit, not having to worry about wars and plague. Being a kit was just simply...being! Now flower was grown and flower had to worry about that stuff... Her ears twitched, brain snapping back to reality, when her brother asked her is she was ready to go. "Only if you are!" She purred in response.
Softdust
(Female-She/Her)
(30 moons)
"Of course!" She smiled at Blueberrypaw, then rose. "See you next gathering!" Then Softdust walked away.

Softdust has left.
Softdust
(Female-She/Her)
(30 moons)
"Of course! I think youre
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Closed Thread