Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Whac-A-Mink [WC/ShC]
Last post by Morrigan
Today 11:29 AM
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 11:05 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 1st, 2018, 12:24 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: ShadowClan Nursery

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
Reedkit tried not to be annoyed,” At six moons, you become an apprentice, then you get a mentor to train you to hunt, fight, and protect the clan.” He meowed. He understood why the kit didn’t know this ofcourse,” They also teach you to follow the Warrior Code and if you don’t believe in Starclan they make sure you do by the time your a warrior.”
Soulkit nodded, pretty sure he understood. That made sense to him, at least mostly anyways. Then he picked up something that didn't make sense and frowned, thinking for a moment. “StarClan? When Pinewish told me about the Clans... she didn't tell me about StarClan?” he muttered, furrowing his brow in concentration. That didn't really add up, unless she didn't know or did but didn't him to know. Was she tricking him? Or did she forget, or was Reedkit tricking him. The leggy black and white Tomcat's eyes narrowed in suspicion, and he looked expectantly at Reedkit. He wasn't sure what to think, but if what Reedkit said added up, then he'd ask Pinewish about it later.
Old January 1st, 2018, 12:30 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Soulkit nodded, pretty sure he understood. That made sense to him, at least mostly anyways. Then he picked up something that didn't make sense and frowned, thinking for a moment. “StarClan? When Pinewish told me about the Clans... she didn't tell me about StarClan?” he muttered, furrowing his brow in concentration. That didn't really add up, unless she didn't know or did but didn't him to know. Was she tricking him? Or did she forget, or was Reedkit tricking him. The leggy black and white Tomcat's eyes narrowed in suspicion, and he looked expectantly at Reedkit. He wasn't sure what to think, but if what Reedkit said added up, then he'd ask Pinewish about it later.
He shook out his fur,” Starclan is our ansestors, they live in silverpelt, though some cats call it the sky. They watch over us and guide our medicine cats.” He meowed. That was his best explanation.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 1st, 2018, 12:37 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ShadowClan Leader's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
"Her name was chive.I was with her for a few days until she dropped me off and said she had to be somewhere." Runt explained,remembering the sudden departure just two days ago.She had explained nothing to her,and she guessed that she would never see chive again.It didn't bother her much though,because she had known very little about the strange cat who had brought her here.She didn't see a problem with it though,because she had seemed nice,and she had left anyway,and Runt didn't plan on looking for her when she barley knew her in the first place.
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightWarrior4Life View Post
As Runt explained her side of the story, Pinewish's side of the story played out in her head.

It was a fairly calm and reasonably warm morning. Pinewish was grooming herself outside the nursery. Some cats were in groups, gossiping quietly to their friends. The ginger she-cat decided to walk over and join her brothers' conversation. WolfScruff and CedarVine had told her about a strange grey she-cat from the syndicate who had dropped off a she-kit outside camp and it was now wandering around, alone in the nursery. BoulderFlight then mentioned that it needed an adoptive mother to show it the ropes and Pinewish had volunteered instantly. And that's how she met Runt.

It wasn't too bad being a mother. But Pinewish knew that it would get harder.
Goldenstar nodded as Runt spoke. Dusk Syndicate, of course. He wasn’t exactly happy that the kit had decided to join Shadowclan, but he knew he could live with it. She was a kit, she couldn’t be held accountable for the actions for her kin. “Is Clove still in the territory? As far as you know anyways?” He asked, as he didn’t want to deal with a rouge stealing prey in the winter. This was quite a bit for him to decide in his eyes, though he knew what he wanted to do. With the upcoming battle, which was beginning soon, he knew, and the stress of leaf-bare, it was hard for him to keep himself under control. Forcing himself to calm down, he looked over at Pinewish, “How did you meet Runt?” he asked, unsure of whether the kit was actually telling the truth or not.
Old January 1st, 2018, 12:38 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beau View Post
Cloudstrike purred as she saw Honeythistle’s amusement and heard his greeting. He didn’t usually return her cheerful greetings, not that Cloudstrike really noticed, but it made her happy to hear his amused voice. She discerned a note of fondness that made her feel special. In that moment, she wasn’t one of five or a member of the clan, she was Honeythistle’s mate. Honeythistle got right to work and Cloudstrike hung back a moment to watch. He was cute when he was focused. He nosed the ferns into place and Cloudstrike nudged her moss over, figuring she’d join in once it came time to add the moss. As Honeythistle worked, Cloudstrike’s thoughts drifted to other things. For example, she was thinking about how lovely it would feel if they could take clouds from the sky to put in their nests. Honeythistle’s voice shook her from her thoughts and she murmured an affirmative. “We can get the flowers later.” It was what Honeythistle had suggested first, so Cloudstrike assumes it was the best course of action. As she spread the moss over the ferns, Cloudstrike looked up at Honeythistle’s grassy eyes and purred, “Wouldn’t it be nice if we could make our nests with cloud?” Her diamond eyes blinked innocently at him as her paws moved subconsciously to spread the moss around her nest, forming a large, comfortable, structured place to sleep.
Honeythistle had spread out the ferns, using his paw to delicate place them together. As Cloudstrike started placing the moss on top, Honeythistle helped her, but spreading more off the moss to cover up parts of the ferns. He nosed some substances into place. In his eyes, it had to be perfect and soft for her to lay upon. The ferns were used to start out, covered by the soft, lovely feeling of moss. Once that was finished, Honeythistle blinked his eyes at Cloudstrike, narrowing them slightly at her weird (funny) question. Honeythistle gave her a questioning glance, but he didn’t say anything at first. He focused back on her nest, using his nose to push a fern, who fell out of place, deep back into the nest. “Nest with cloud, huh?” He repeated, his voice low. His eyes continued to overlook their work, a little satisfaction lighting up his face. “Maybe for others, yes. But, I prefer to sleep on you.” He joked, even though he didn’t appear that he was joking as he was focused on aligning the moss precisely with the ferns. “I’d imagine you are as soft as the clouds are.” His voice was distant, eyes looking from one end of the nest to the other. Honeythistle couldn’t speak for using clouds to sleep on, but he had slept next to Cloudstrike on a few occasions, and her pelt could had been made out of the clouds themselves, in his opinion. “That’s better.” He mewed, brightly. Talking about clouds maneuvered his mind into earlier thoughts while he was getting the fern. Now, he didn’t mind any mollies with the prefix or suffix ‘cloud’ but he did mind it being matched up with a second part that sounded masculine. It was...it just didn’t make him feel good. Cloudstrike’s innocent, sweet nature (obviously her beautiful looks) made him forget that she carried a name of a warrior. She was a queen, now. So, she needed something as sweet and delicate as she was. Honeythistle flicked his eyes to look at her, but he didn’t move his head as he still wanted to focus on her nest. “Say, Dove,” he started, then slowly began moving around the nest to analyze it. “How serious are you about your name?” Honeythistle allowed the words to roll off casually so she figured it was a curious question more than a demand.
Old January 1st, 2018, 12:50 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He shook out his fur,” Starclan is our ansestors, they live in silverpelt, though some cats call it the sky. They watch over us and guide our medicine cats.” He meowed. That was his best explanation.
Soulkit blinked, then shrugged it off. It sounded pretty made up, but he didn't feel the need to point that out, so he didn't. He just pretended to accept that as the truth, even though he really didn't. He open his mouth, wanting to ask what a medicine cat was, then decided against it and clamped his mouth shut again. Staring at Reedkit for a moment, he then looked away and stood up, feeling a bit bored of Reedkit now.
Old January 1st, 2018, 01:07 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vortex View Post

Soulkit blinked, then shrugged it off. It sounded pretty made up, but he didn't feel the need to point that out, so he didn't. He just pretended to accept that as the truth, even though he really didn't. He open his mouth, wanting to ask what a medicine cat was, then decided against it and clamped his mouth shut again. Staring at Reedkit for a moment, he then looked away and stood up, feeling a bit bored of Reedkit now.
Reedkit blinked,” It something wrong?” He couldn’t figure out what was up with Soulkit. Probably awkwardness... He had trauma, but he only had confusion.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here
Old January 1st, 2018, 01:25 PM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Goldenstar nodded as Runt spoke. Dusk Syndicate, of course. He wasn’t exactly happy that the kit had decided to join Shadowclan, but he knew he could live with it. She was a kit, she couldn’t be held accountable for the actions for her kin. “Is Clove still in the territory? As far as you know anyways?” He asked, as he didn’t want to deal with a rouge stealing prey in the winter. This was quite a bit for him to decide in his eyes, though he knew what he wanted to do. With the upcoming battle, which was beginning soon, he knew, and the stress of leaf-bare, it was hard for him to keep himself under control. Forcing himself to calm down, he looked over at Pinewish, “How did you meet Runt?” he asked, unsure of whether the kit was actually telling the truth or not.
The ginger Molly snapped back to reality at the sound of Goldenstar's voice. "Well, I think a patrol or a group of Warriors spotted Runt and Chive and Chive have Runt to them. So they took Runt back to camp and thought the best thing to do was to put her in the nursery. Eventually, word spread through the camp about a strange new kit in the nursery. My brothers told me about it and when they said she needed an adoptive mother I volunteered instantly. Then I went to the nursery to find her and sure enough, there she was and now we're here. So we haven't known eachother long." PineWish explained, playing it over and over in her head like she had done a moment ago. "The Warriors said that Chive ran off the territory completely and I heard rumours that after the battle and the Syndicate disbanded, she left the clans for good and is now probably just living in the outskirts." the Molly mewed, looking down at Runt.
Old January 1st, 2018, 01:33 PM
all that i’ll ever need

Quote:
Originally Posted by Constellation View Post

Honeythistle had spread out the ferns, using his paw to delicate place them together. As Cloudstrike started placing the moss on top, Honeythistle helped her, but spreading more off the moss to cover up parts of the ferns. He nosed some substances into place. In his eyes, it had to be perfect and soft for her to lay upon. The ferns were used to start out, covered by the soft, lovely feeling of moss. Once that was finished, Honeythistle blinked his eyes at Cloudstrike, narrowing them slightly at her weird (funny) question. Honeythistle gave her a questioning glance, but he didn’t say anything at first. He focused back on her nest, using his nose to push a fern, who fell out of place, deep back into the nest. “Nest with cloud, huh?” He repeated, his voice low. His eyes continued to overlook their work, a little satisfaction lighting up his face. “Maybe for others, yes. But, I prefer to sleep on you.” He joked, even though he didn’t appear that he was joking as he was focused on aligning the moss precisely with the ferns. “I’d imagine you are as soft as the clouds are.” His voice was distant, eyes looking from one end of the nest to the other. Honeythistle couldn’t speak for using clouds to sleep on, but he had slept next to Cloudstrike on a few occasions, and her pelt could had been made out of the clouds themselves, in his opinion. “That’s better.” He mewed, brightly. Talking about clouds maneuvered his mind into earlier thoughts while he was getting the fern. Now, he didn’t mind any mollies with the prefix or suffix ‘cloud’ but he did mind it being matched up with a second part that sounded masculine. It was...it just didn’t make him feel good. Cloudstrike’s innocent, sweet nature (obviously her beautiful looks) made him forget that she carried a name of a warrior. She was a queen, now. So, she needed something as sweet and delicate as she was. Honeythistle flicked his eyes to look at her, but he didn’t move his head as he still wanted to focus on her nest. “Say, Dove,” he started, then slowly began moving around the nest to analyze it. “How serious are you about your name?” Honeythistle allowed the words to roll off casually so she figured it was a curious question more than a demand.
It felt good to just work with Honeythistle. For a few moments, neither cat spoke and they simply focused on the task at paw, something Cloudstrike had never been good at. The two of them fixed the nest in silence until Cloudstrike’s thoughtful nature got the better of her and she spoke up with a curious question about clouds. Honeythistle seemed to find her question odd, since he gave her a questioning look. He turned away from her and repeated her question while Cloudstrike simply watched him. His joke was said with a straight face, making it harder for the innocent molly to discern the joking aspect. Her feathery tail fluffed up in a semblance of embarrassment. She wasn’t really embarrassed, though, since the feline almost never felt that emotion. She was more flustered and made that clear by stuttering a few syllables and looking at her paws as she shuffled them before glancing up at Honeythistle with sparkling eyes. “I’m sure I’m not!”The queen laughed, brushing her tail on Honeythistle’s shoulder and leaning in to nose through his fur as he had done earlier. Even as Honeythistle spoke admiringly of her new nest, Cloudstrike buried her face in Honeythistle’s fur and leaned almost her entire weight on him. Honeythistle was incredibly strong, after all, he could support her weight. Honeythistle caught her attention by saying her name, making the queen stand up to look at him. Cloudstrike watched Honeythistle move around the nest, keeping her wondering eyes on his face. She blinked questioning lay at his odd question. His tone seemed nonchalant but the question was still rather weird. “My name?” She repeated, tilting her head, “Well...Maybe not as serious as some?” Cloudstrike had no idea how to answer his question or how he wanted her to answer. What did it mean to be serious about one’s name?
Old January 1st, 2018, 01:45 PM

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
The ginger Molly snapped back to reality at the sound of Goldenstar's voice. "Well, I think a patrol or a group of Warriorand Chive have Runt to them. So they took Runt back to camp and thought the best thing to do was to put her in the nursery. Eventually, word spread through the camp about a strange new kit in the nursery. My brothers told me about it and when they said she needed an adoptive mother I volunteered instantly. Then I went to the nursery to find her and sure enough, there she was and now we're here. So we haven't known eachother long." PineWish explained, playing it over and over in her head like she had done a moment ago. "The Warriors said that Chive ran off the territory completely and I heard rumours that after the battle and the Syndicate disbanded, she left the clans for good and is now probably just living in the outskirts." the Molly mewed, looking down at Runt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by .:Blue Wishes:. View Post

Runt thought for a moment,trying to remember what Chive had said before she left her."She said she wasn't coming back,so I don't think she is in the territory anymore." She explained.She looked at the leader,feeling the tension she had felt from most warriors.'I wonder why everyone is so on edge.The battle is over isn't it?' she thought,but decided instead of worrying about it know,she would ask Pinewish later.

Please take them • If you want to contact me, please do it on discord
Old January 1st, 2018, 02:03 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
The ginger Molly snapped back to reality at the sound of Goldenstar's voice. "Well, I think a patrol or a group of Warriors spotted Runt and Chive and Chive have Runt to them. So they took Runt back to camp and thought the best thing to do was to put her in the nursery. Eventually, word spread through the camp about a strange new kit in the nursery. My brothers told me about it and when they said she needed an adoptive mother I volunteered instantly. Then I went to the nursery to find her and sure enough, there she was and now we're here. So we haven't known eachother long." PineWish explained, playing it over and over in her head like she had done a moment ago. "The Warriors said that Chive ran off the territory completely and I heard rumours that after the battle and the Syndicate disbanded, she left the clans for good and is now probably just living in the outskirts." the Molly mewed, looking down at Runt.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swiftheart View Post
Runt thought for a moment,trying to remember what Chive had said before she left her."She said she wasn't coming back,so I don't think she is in the territory anymore." She explained.She looked at the leader,feeling the tension she had felt from most warriors.'I wonder why everyone is so on edge.The battle is over isn't it?' she thought,but decided instead of worrying about it know,she would ask Pinewish later.
Goldenstar nodded. It was hard for him to believe a Dusk Syndicate Cat would actually leave the territory willingly. However, both Pinewish and Runt were saying about the same thing, so he assumed they were both telling the truth. “Well, Runt, welcome to Shadowclan,” He said, smiling, trying to relax long enough to come off as at least somewhat calm. “You take care of her Pinewish,” he added, turning to the molly, hoping he made the right decision.