Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > ShadowClan > ShadowClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM
Closed Thread

Old March 4th, 2018, 08:54 PM
so nasty

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
He purrs happily hearing the names than he hears sliverkit, “ you wanna name one after me?” He says playfully as he begins to lay his head on Wildstrike purring happily as his tail wrapped around his mate’s “ I guess that’s true mama~” he says purring loudly than he gets a idea “ ..... how about willowkit? For a girl of course. Papa always gotta have a daddy’s girl!” He Says purring softly

"Of course! Besides Silverkit is a cute name anyway so its a win, win~" Wildstrike hummed, beaming at his mate, "Willowkit could be a tom's name!" He chided giving Silverscar's left ear a soft nib, "You ought to be less close-minded! It hurts your small fragile mate's feelings." He mewed batting his eyelashes as he gave the tom a frown.

Last edited by Tavvi; March 4th, 2018 at 08:56 PM.
Old March 4th, 2018, 08:57 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
"Of course! Besides Silverkit is a cute name anyway so its a win, win~" Wildstrike hummed, beaming at his mate, "Willowkit could be a tom's name!" He chided giving Silverscar's left ear a soft nib, "You ought to be less close-minded! It hurts you small fragile mate's feelings." He mewed batting his eyelashes as he gave the tom a frown.
He laughs softly “ yes I know but I can’t help but want a girl~ especially knowing that he or she will be as cute as you.” He Says purring happily as he playfully bites his mate’s nose a bit, soon he licks it and purrs loudly when he presses his nose at his mate’s “ either way, they’ll be our kits so I know they’ll be beautiful and wonderful now than shall we start finding the cat that can help us?” He asks as he begins to stand up
Old March 4th, 2018, 09:13 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He laughs softly “ yes I know but I can’t help but want a girl~ especially knowing that he or she will be as cute as you.” He Says purring happily as he playfully bites his mate’s nose a bit, soon he licks it and purrs loudly when he presses his nose at his mate’s “ either way, they’ll be our kits so I know they’ll be beautiful and wonderful now than shall we start finding the cat that can help us?” He asks as he begins to stand up
"Course." He deadpanned, seemingly regaining his stoic and unemotional nature after seeing how many cats were now awake, "I just hope someone agrees." Wildstrike stated smoothly not wanting Silverscar to do anymore pda.

(On second thought could you make the finder? I don't know how to set it up without it coming off as painfully awkward.)
Old March 4th, 2018, 09:15 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Course." He deadpanned, seemingly regaining his stoic and unemotional nature after seeing how many cats were now awake, "I just hope someone agrees." Wildstrike stated smoothly not wanting Silverscar to do anymore pda.

(On second thought could you make the finder? I don't know how to set it up without it coming off as painfully awkward.)
Sure thing! :3)
He smiles softly “ yes.. let’s hope.” He Says purring softly as he licks his cheek “ don’t worry I can be very stubborn so .. let’s get us some kits!” He Says happily
Old March 4th, 2018, 09:22 PM
so nasty

Quote:
Sure thing! :3)
He smiles softly “ yes.. let’s hope.” He Says purring softly as he licks his cheek “ don’t worry I can be very stubborn so .. let’s get us some kits!” He Says happily
"Stop it! You're making it sound like we're just going to steal some random kits!" Wildstrike hissed, softly smacking Silverscar's head with his tail.
Old March 4th, 2018, 09:26 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"Stop it! You're making it sound like we're just going to steal some random kits!" Wildstrike hissed, softly smacking Silverscar's head with his tail.
He laughs softly purring “ sorry I’m just so excited!” He Says happily as he looks at Wildstrike and smiles warmly “ I love you Wildstrike. Thank you so much!” He Says purring happily and warmly as he leans in and nuzzles his head against him. “ thank you...”
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:00 PM
so nasty

Quote:
He laughs softly purring “ sorry I’m just so excited!” He Says happily as he looks at Wildstrike and smiles warmly “ I love you Wildstrike. Thank you so much!” He Says purring happily and warmly as he leans in and nuzzles his head against him. “ thank you...”
"No thank you. You're the love of my life Silverscar I'm so glad to have you with me." He beamed, nuzzling his mate's neck as he made happy cooing sounds.
Old March 4th, 2018, 10:02 PM
The Madness King

Quote:
"No thank you. You're the love of my life Silverscar I'm so glad to have you with me." He beamed, nuzzling his mate's neck as he made happy cooing sounds.
He laughs softly “ And I’m glad to have someone as amazing as you at my side” He Says purring as he nuzzles his head a bit with his chin. “ ..... I guess we should start looking huh?” He Says playfully purring as he rubs his cheek against Wildstrike’s
Old March 5th, 2018, 12:44 PM
stardust memories

My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by king kaleb! View Post
"Shadetail, and ex syndicate member, im guessing you were going to state?" they mewed bluntly, reading the toms nervousness quiet easily. daydream didnt mind nor care that there was an ex ds member in their clan. they would heal no matter what cat, what clan, or background. its just who they were, even if they seemed rather judgmental. they shrugged, starting to wall over to their herb wall, little herbs shoved in cracks of the rocks. the tip of their tail twitched,"Now that we got the awkwardness out of the way, i dont really care where youre from if thats whats running through your mind," they mewed casually, eyes lazily looking over the herbs for the one they needed. they were good when sensing what was running through cats heads, it was a sixth sense in a way, but they hoped their words made the warrior less nervous. "anyway, tell me the symptoms of your injury."
Shocked was an understatement to describe the feeling that passed over Shadetail. He hadn't quite met any cat with the ability to read him like Daydream just had - and they barely knew each other. "O-Oh, well, in that case..." he grunted, clearing his throat and ducking his head slightly to hide the fact that he was surprised. Still, it didn't rid the dark thoughts that swirled in the warriors head. It seemed well enough that the medicine cat wouldn't hold any prejudice towards him for his heritage, but with the weight of disgrace from his Clanmates, it was hard to distinguish those cats who were still good at heart. "It's been a little numb. Started as a sharp pain, which I think was when it was first dislocated. I don't think it was too terrible, but ever since I've had this dull ache," he replied, looking at his shoulder with a wrinkled nose. It wasn't that the dislocation itself had been painful or noticeable - he'd been in the heat of battle, and had endured much worse as a Fighter - but now that the battle had calmed down, it was rather bothersome.
Old March 5th, 2018, 01:37 PM
whats up danger?

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by mompaws View Post
Tail curling around his toes, the slim male gave an airy sigh. He didn't want to come off as nosy, or intrusive, but more of a somebody who actually cared. Cats like that were difficult to come by, and he was painfully all too aware; which was exactly why he thought it would be best to become that cat, albeit in a somewhat less endearing fashion.
"I see." He spoke up, now caressing the ground with his front paws, before standing up once more. Stormy eyes delicately flicking across the dips and delves of the smaller feline's build, carefully lapping over the scars, wounds and scratches that littered their coat. Webjaw began to take loud steps towards the pale cat, as if trying to make them aware that he was approaching them. He got closer and closer, until his breath was probably able to spread across their spine. A slow, awkward silence passed, before the tom-cat lifted a paw, and touched a faint groove on their shoulder. "So. What sort of tragedy, may I ask, could of caused this?" He inquired, with his paw pad now leaving the scar to its own. The long-eared tom stood, brows cocked, and lips somewhat ajar.
Daydream arched their back when they felt a gentle paw on their should, the breath on their spine. Why had this tom thought he was allowed so close? daydream was too tired to fight back. really, this was the most physical contact they had in awhile. Their shoulder. "That scar was caused by the syndicate attack at the last gathering. The fighter looked worse, i took out hos eye." i saw it roll on the ground.They still felt guilty to this day about it. After all, they were a healer, they were meant to heal. But daydream simply couldnt forget their warrior training, how they were only a moon away from their full name. What wouldve it been? what wouldve it been like if they werent forced into this position? their spine was rigid, thin skin covered it as jagged bone could be seen. It was ironic, honestly, a medcat couldnt take care of themselves. They tried to focus their gaze on the herb wall, nuzzling their snout in a crack and using their teeth to pull at a root, eyes squinting at the bitter taste in their mouth.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauve View Post
Shocked was an understatement to describe the feeling that passed over Shadetail. He hadn't quite met any cat with the ability to read him like Daydream just had - and they barely knew each other. "O-Oh, well, in that case..." he grunted, clearing his throat and ducking his head slightly to hide the fact that he was surprised. Still, it didn't rid the dark thoughts that swirled in the warriors head. It seemed well enough that the medicine cat wouldn't hold any prejudice towards him for his heritage, but with the weight of disgrace from his Clanmates, it was hard to distinguish those cats who were still good at heart. "It's been a little numb. Started as a sharp pain, which I think was when it was first dislocated. I don't think it was too terrible, but ever since I've had this dull ache," he replied, looking at his shoulder with a wrinkled nose. It wasn't that the dislocation itself had been painful or noticeable - he'd been in the heat of battle, and had endured much worse as a Fighter - but now that the battle had calmed down, it was rather bothersome.
"Theres no need to be nervous with me. I have no interest in your backstory or heritage. Im here to heal, not judge. I also give comfort and advice if needed." they spoke about it casually, as if it werent a big deal, because it wasnt. Daydream didnt waste time judging and figuring out backstories, there were too many cats in their clan to worry about that. their ears perked at the mention of it being dislocated, they turned around. "well theres not much i can do unti the shoulder blade is back in place. Mind laying on your side for me?"
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boba Fett View Post
Nightsky looked at the wet moss Daydream mentioned and upon seeing it he realized just how thirsty he was. He nodded as he leaned towards the moss, only recoiling when he felt the sharp pain in his side again.
"youre going to feel some pain until the herbs soak into your wounds long enough, take it easy until then." daydream said gently, holding out the water for the tom.
Closed Thread