Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Outskirts Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:50 AM
Old usernames
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:41 AM
WispPaw & EchoPaw...
by Shrew
Last post by Honey Bee
Today 06:39 AM
Flashpaw: Hunting Lesson 1
by zBlaze
Last post by zBlaze
Today 06:29 AM
Doeflame finder
Last post by paris
Today 06:13 AM
Closed Thread

Old January 15th, 2023, 06:58 PM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Exclamation Deerly Dangerous [EVENT - OPEN TO ALL.]

-- This is an optional prompt for outsider characters,
however Clan characters can join in. Please note this
will not be based within Clan territory and should not
impact them directly, unless otherwise directed by a leader.

Depending on how popular this prompt is,
we may do more in the future!
This prompt will be closed after 5 days of no posting. --

A herd of deer has been spotted entering the Twolegplace, taking refuge along sidewalks and the parks. In their wake, a small pack of wolves are sighted. They're cautious of the new environment, but determined to pursue their quarry, they're getting bolder every day.
Old January 16th, 2023, 07:47 AM
dancing in the moonlight

Bump Policy: 3 days (1 day time sensitive)
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: Deerly Dangerous [EVENT - OPEN TO ALL.]

Arashi was a nice size for a kittypet, not particularly muscular, but certainly not too small as to not be able to hold her own. It did propose the problem that she didn't know how to fight, but that was alright. It had been far too many moons since she had least seen a friend, let alone a fellow street cat long enough for them to teach her anything. The smoke birman stepped lightly through the streets as she patrolled what she knew as her territory- though if anyone was to invade, she'd rather instigate a conversation than a fight.

The deer had started wandering near the outside of Twolegplace, something she had heard from mutters around her nest. What were deer? She didn't quite know what she was looking for as she skipped towards the edge of Twolegplace, making her way through parks and gardens before breaking into the trees at the edge of the town. "Hey, Mr. Deer? Where are you?" Her blue collar jingled as she jogged deeper into the woods, staying in sight of her house, of course. "Heeyyyy." Her voice drawled across the silence, scaring away any creatures brave enough to remain after her stomping.

[open!]

that's all folks

unless?

rose stole carmen's identity
Old January 16th, 2023, 08:35 AM
I Love You!

Bump Policy: 1 Day! (24 hours approximately!)
My Mood: Tired

Krissie

KittyPet
She/Her

The silver and white she-cat had been sitting on her fence, enjoying some well needed sunlight… she greeted everyone that walked past her that morning… something came to her attention though, As she spotted… Deer? No, wait…

She stood up and went to investigate… “Deer?” She looks around for someone to ask about it.

(OPEN!)
Old January 16th, 2023, 10:39 AM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

@IvyHasSpirit

Fern
Kittypet | She/her

Fern was sitting on her fence when she spotted something strange. Deer? She thought, why were deer here?
Looking around she spotted another cat sitting on their fence, one she didn't know. She carefully trotted over. Once she reached the cat she sat down. "Hello, my names Fern" she meowed, watching the deer. "I wonder why there's deer here" she muttered.
Fern secretly hoped this cat was friendly and that maybe they knew why deer were here.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):

Last edited by Buzzin' Bee; January 16th, 2023 at 10:41 AM.
Old January 16th, 2023, 10:45 AM
I Love You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oceanflower View Post
@IvyHasSpirit

Fern
Kittypet | She/her

Fern was sitting on her fence when she spotted something strange. Deer? She thought, why were deer here?
Looking around she spotted another cat sitting on their fence, one she didn't know. She carefully trotted over. Once she reached the cat she sat down. "Hello, my names Fern" she meowed, watching the deer. "I wonder why there's deer here" she muttered.
Fern secretly hoped this cat was friendly and that maybe they knew why deer were here.
---

Krissie

KittyPet
She/Her

"Me too..." She was indeed friendly. The pretty silver cat looked puzzled. "Where did they come from, and why?" Krissie sniffed around... "So... Strange, Right... Uhm... Fern was it?" She turns to face the cat.

(Interaction Still Open!)

Last edited by Dakotaa; January 16th, 2023 at 10:56 AM.
Old January 16th, 2023, 11:42 AM

My Mood: Devilish

Chiyo blinked in confusion, as she saw the deer. Oh dear. Oh dear. He thought. Oh deer. Ack! Why did he say oh deer? Oh dear.

Last edited by 17818; January 16th, 2023 at 11:43 AM.
Old January 16th, 2023, 11:49 AM
If Not Now, When?

Bump Policy: Every 24-48 hours/1-2 days
My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvyHasSpirit View Post
---

Krissie

KittyPet
She/Her

"Me too..." She was indeed friendly. The pretty silver cat looked puzzled. "Where did they come from, and why?" Krissie sniffed around... "So... Strange, Right... Uhm... Fern was it?" She turns to face the cat.

(Interaction Still Open!)
Fern
Kittypet | She/her

Fern nods, it was quite strange that these deer were here. "Maybe they were chased here? By something big enough to eat them perhaps?" she suggested. "Yes it is quite strange... oh and yes my name is Fern ... what's yours?" Fern asked the other cat.

She sniffed the air, there was a strange scent of something she didn't know. And it didn't smell good. But Fern wasn't the best with defining scents. It was probably some forest cats.

Bump Policy: 1-2 days

Weekdays - Will not be online from 4 AM to 5:30 PM
Weekends (and Friday) - Will probably be on all day

Fernflower Finder

Fernflower: Baby Boomer
Cypressberry: None ):
Old January 16th, 2023, 12:17 PM
live, laugh, love ♛

Bump Policy: 48 Hours
My Mood: Lazy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pheasantflight View Post
Arashi was a nice size for a kittypet, not particularly muscular, but certainly not too small as to not be able to hold her own. It did propose the problem that she didn't know how to fight, but that was alright. It had been far too many moons since she had least seen a friend, let alone a fellow street cat long enough for them to teach her anything. The smoke birman stepped lightly through the streets as she patrolled what she knew as her territory- though if anyone was to invade, she'd rather instigate a conversation than a fight.

The deer had started wandering near the outside of Twolegplace, something she had heard from mutters around her nest. What were deer? She didn't quite know what she was looking for as she skipped towards the edge of Twolegplace, making her way through parks and gardens before breaking into the trees at the edge of the town. "Hey, Mr. Deer? Where are you?" Her blue collar jingled as she jogged deeper into the woods, staying in sight of her house, of course. "Heeyyyy." Her voice drawled across the silence, scaring away any creatures brave enough to remain after her stomping.

[open!]
Risk
Male - He/Him

It wasn't every day one saw large, skinny footed creatures with enough grace to make up for the entire forest. Well... Mostly, save for the fawns here and there, wobbling on their upwalker-like legs. But for the past few days, Risk had seen deer after deer amble past his window, and for some reason, his upwalker was in an uproar. These were just deer, why were his twolegs so panicked? Actually... There was one reason to panic, one that Risk knew of, as he'd seen it with his own eyes.

Leaning against the window frame, the senior tom mumbled something incoherent under his breath as he shifted into a loaf position, amber eyes darting towards a sole figure walking outside in the cold. Brow furrowing with slight concern, and a mild hint of curiosity, Risk rose to his paws and ducked through the cat-flap, shaking his fur out when a sudden gale of freezing air buffeted him. "What are you doing out here, lassie?" He called from the porch, frown evident upon his maw. "Haven't you heard of the deer? Or the... Mmm." Trailing off in a mumble, Risk realized he probably ought to wait for the outsider to introduce herself.

Lostspark is ShadowClan’s Medicine Cat.

Last edited by vellichor; October 31st, 2023 at 11:00 PM.
Old January 16th, 2023, 06:34 PM
nothing's forever

Orion sat on top of the freezing cold, hard branch on the odd tree twoleg kits often played on during the day when it was warmer out. It smelled strange and not tree-like at all, and the chips of tree bark underfoot were much too sharp. The general environment of the twoleg kits' nursery (could it be called that? Orion hoped so) had driven away the dust-colored cat, though today she had chosen to scrabble on top of the odd branch to observe a couple of the deer making their way along the thunderpath with no exact hurry.

Where could they have come from? Well, that was an easy question. The forest, of course. But why leave the natural and safe environment for the oddities of the Twolegplace? Orion shook his head in disbelief. Whatever the reason, it'd cause trouble. Though xe didn't spend much time around the twoleg-infested areas, xe had witnessed a monster barreling straight into a deer once in an area closer to the outskirts. Perhaps the same would happen here, especially with more deer and more thunderpaths. These deer would cause so much inconvenience for the twolegs.

Orion leaped down from their perch and skirted around the large beasts. "Best not to try them," they muttered to themselves. She made her way to one of those oddly trimmed and not-so-wild bushes that twolegs grew by their nests. Orion greatly disliked twolegs and their odd, unnatural environment. He snuggled under that bush and observed from there, not wishing to cause much alarm to the deer and not wishing for harm to reach them either.

(( open ))
Old January 16th, 2023, 09:27 PM
I Love You!

Quote:
Originally Posted by val View Post
Orion sat on top of the freezing cold, hard branch on the odd tree twoleg kits often played on during the day when it was warmer out. It smelled strange and not tree-like at all, and the chips of tree bark underfoot were much too sharp. The general environment of the twoleg kits' nursery (could it be called that? Orion hoped so) had driven away the dust-colored cat, though today she had chosen to scrabble on top of the odd branch to observe a couple of the deer making their way along the thunderpath with no exact hurry.

Where could they have come from? Well, that was an easy question. The forest, of course. But why leave the natural and safe environment for the oddities of the Twolegplace? Orion shook his head in disbelief. Whatever the reason, it'd cause trouble. Though xe didn't spend much time around the twoleg-infested areas, xe had witnessed a monster barreling straight into a deer once in an area closer to the outskirts. Perhaps the same would happen here, especially with more deer and more thunderpaths. These deer would cause so much inconvenience for the twolegs.

Orion leaped down from their perch and skirted around the large beasts. "Best not to try them," they muttered to themselves. She made her way to one of those oddly trimmed and not-so-wild bushes that twolegs grew by their nests. Orion greatly disliked twolegs and their odd, unnatural environment. He snuggled under that bush and observed from there, not wishing to cause much alarm to the deer and not wishing for harm to reach them either.

(( open ))
———

Krissie

KittyPet
She/Her

The grey and white she-cat padded over. “Do you know where they came from? Something seems… off… about this whole situation.” She mews, sniffing around. “I would like to investigate but no way am I going alone…
Closed Thread