Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts > Outskirts Events

Notice
Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
[300000kk prize!]...
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:10 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Neptune.
Today 11:06 AM
WispPaw & EchoPaw...
by Shrew
Last post by Hollyheart of thunder
Today 10:51 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by JackHunt_17
Today 10:50 AM

Old August 4th, 2023, 07:45 AM
Ficton ^_^

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

Default Re: Burning Wreckage [EVENT - OPEN TO ALL.]

»»-----Raven - She/they------►
≪ °❈° ≫
#Water
huh, what in the world happened here? A big twoleg monster fell? Into a ravine? How did that happen? How did the twolegs do that..? There were also a ton of twolegs around...and there's also a few other cats around..there's a lot of debris and fires and other stuff..this place seems quite dangerous to be around. And...this place seems to be quite the mess..she should leave now, shouldn't she...? Being here doesn't really do anything at all. It's just a twoleg monster that suddenly fell there somehow

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old August 4th, 2023, 10:52 AM
eternally tired

BANG!! !!! !

One of the wings of the twoleg monster has exploded and fallen off! The twolegs previously here have started to evacuate as the situation has gotten more dire! Further smoke rises into the sky, and the crackles of electricity have grown even louder!

There would be benefit to you evacuating as well, but with all this recent commotion theres been plenty of things left behind in the wreckage.. maybe some of it could be of use to you?

@CreeperLover649 , @WhiteDawn , @Beetlenose , @vampire , @Leafí , @Silk_Cradle_Ruler , @xavier. , @Rose , @Pangoligon , @Bean_The_Cat , @Galaxy_ , @Rani , @TheVillianKing , @umbreon_22 , @Sakura. , @sock
|| ʚcharacter siteɞ ||

Last edited by marshy; August 4th, 2023 at 10:53 AM.
Old August 4th, 2023, 10:56 AM
error in the code

Bump Policy: don't plz
My Mood: Fine

{ BOTH OPEN }

~~Percy~~

Percy yowled at the noise and his behind some trees. After the shock had been over, he saw many had left. But so many things were in that large white thing... It was a risk he was willing to take. The tom ran into the burning twoleg flying thing.

~~Roxanne Wolf~~

Roxy was right by the wing thing when it exploded, knocking her back far. She yowled out as she hit a tree. Amazingly, she wasn't badly hurt. She just had some scratches and her clothes were ruined. Out of fear, she fled the scene.
Old August 4th, 2023, 12:02 PM
The one and only

Bump Policy: Bump after 24 hours!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Ace and spade ran away but grabbed a piece of scrap metal

Last edited by Beetlenose; August 4th, 2023 at 10:33 PM.
Old August 4th, 2023, 03:59 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol
My Mood: Sleepy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leafí View Post
~Harry~

Hitting the earth with a solid thump, he groaned as he just barley caught sight of the other cats tumbling down after him. "OH DEAR GOD!" Scrambling away like a mad man, Harry narrowly avoided a death of being crushed. The stench of smoke was stronger here, and he then realized where they ended up. Wide eyes swiveling to look at the burning mess, he backed up slowly. " TAYLOR, YOU IDIOT!" He cried " LOOK AT WHAT YOU DID! Now we'll all DIE here!" Inhaling a small amount of smoke, he began to cough dramatically. " LOOK! LOOOK! I'm ALREADY beginning to DIE! I'M TO BEAUTIFUL TO DIE!!" He cried, while trying to fix his disheveled head fur. Tears staining his cheek bones, he turned a feral gaze towards his ex. " IF THIS FIRE DOESN'T KILL YOU, I WILL! I SWEAR TO GOD, I'LL BURY YOUR ASS AND DANCE ON YOUR GRAVE." Fuming, he began to advance but stopped when he heard another cats voice. Giving a quizzical glance at the top of the slope, he scowled bitterly. " ARE YOU INSANE LOVE? DO YOU ACTUALLY THINK I WANTED TO BE DOWN HERE? YOU ABSOLUTE DITZ!" Groaning loudly, he just decided to ignore the molly on the slope, and attempt to claw his way back up. He refused to die here with all of these morons!

// @vampire @xavier. @Rose @Rani \\

Rhiannon really did not know if this was better or worse. On one hand this wasnt an entire group of idiots willfully taking a happy tumble into doom with nary a care of their own safety. On the other it meant that there was a straight super moron and/or psychopath instead. Better or worse? Whatever not the time, the molly had a cat to pull outta this mess. At least Harry(?) was trying to get out on his own and had a sense of survival. That meant Rhiannon could help. And gracefully ignore the insults.

Kiting over to where the tom was trying to claw his way up, careful to now fall too, the molly flattened herself to the ground claws sinking into the dirt. Assured of her stability she reached out a long paw, ready for Harry to grab onto and would start hauling him up as much as she could once he'd latched on. Of course a single paw wasnt much help, really she was just trying to get him up enough to grab his scruff. The it'd be easier to shoulder some of his weight up the kill. The molly wouldnt be able to do it all on her own of course, she wasnt large or particularly strong, more average, but as long as he kept trying and they werent hampered by the rest of the group it shouldnt be an issue.

.... Actually on that topic Rhiannon kept an eye on 'Taylor' the apparent mad-cat for any more sabotage.

A bad call given she was soon blinded by the boom, letting out a muffled yelp at the noise and flash. Rhiannon wasnt one to let go however, and kept helping all she could praying the others were smart enough to abandone the squabbles and get out before they got hurt. Or at least got out enough they could be retrieved and treated by her still hiding husband, rather then being trapped inside the wreck to die.

@vampire @xavier. @Rose (rhiannon is open to help more cats get out and if they get hurt nathaniel is there to heal anyone!)

Last edited by Rani; August 4th, 2023 at 04:01 PM.
Old August 4th, 2023, 04:03 PM
Percival Personal Jester

Bump Policy: 24 hours while not on hiatus, bump again after 7 days, don't bump on hiatuses.
My Mood: Adorable

| Sandy the Loner/Outdoor Kittypet | OPEN

Sandy had heard a lot of commotion from this area today, usually he was by the twoleg place. . .but due to certain things, he'd been hanging near the outskirts often. and, well, this caught his attention.

The tom remained still for a while, eyeing everything, but when the wing exploded and twolegs began running, he was unsure of what to do. His gut was telling him to run away, but Sandy was curious, and did see some cats rushing in. . .maybe he could go in to try and be useful, make sure they stay safe?

Yeah, he'd do that, from the outside, surely it wouldn't be stupid, right?

tal was here... and here.... and also here!
Old August 4th, 2023, 05:29 PM
ruthlessness is mercy.

Bump Policy: 4 days [time sensitive: 2 days]
My Mood: Queenly

“I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me”
endgame, written by Taylor Swift

TAYLOR
Golden classic tabby with blue eyes | SHE/HER

[ Formerly: Goldensnake ]

[Mention(s): @Rani , @xavier. @Leafí , @Rose ]

Yeah, this was a dumb idea that she was very much regretting doing. Step one to do after this: don’t push people down slopes into a dangerous area. Hm, she didn’t have to apologize, it was his fault for being so- ugly? Idiotic? Eh, didn’t matter as he was already trying to climb over the hill after yelling at her. “Stars above, talk about kitten behavior- come on Harry, calm down-” Small giggles escape the golden cat’s muzzle as a cat came to aid the group. Hm. She could jump try to jump over the slope, it hadn’t looked this tall when she was above it. Gulp. Why did it look massive now? Hahaha so funny Taylor. Welp- This is why they can’t have nice things, so it goes on shall?

Opening her maw to speak to the group. “Okay, Okay. I did something bad, I’m sorry Crowley and Drizzle” Those were the only cats who needed or deserved one. This was gonna be quite a situation, even worse than the magic stars on that new moon thing like once every twelve moons? Something like that. Taylor nods slowly, the thundering sound that filled her ears in an instant as she watched the two legs start to leave. The boom that she watched as it sent small bits of metal everywhere! Ha! None had hit her as the cat slammed to the flo-

Drip. Then another. Drip. The Shecat froze, breaths slowly turning to liquid as she exhaled through the mouth and blood poured out. Huh. None had hit! It hadn’t! It was impossible! She refused to let this happen, this HUGE METAL STUPID BIRD had hit her!??? What! Wait. No. That’s- No.

As the golden cat stands there, her paws slowly rasied to her throat, finding a medium sized piece of metal in its place, leaking the crimson contents. Yeah. This was the Endgame. The final thing? Wow, how many cats could say that a big metal twoleg bird clawed them? Interesting. Ah, stars this hurt. Why was dying so painful? Yeah, stumbling on her paws while she watched the puddle grow below her paws, how nice!

The amount of it lost already was slightly concerning. Yeah, she wasn’t recovering from this, was she? That was her guess at least, there was point of avoiding it now. Ha, was starclan after her for leaving Riverclan? That would be funny. Really funny. The breathing from her nose didn’t end well either, had this thing done more damage than expected? The shecat didn’t wish to find out, tumblebug over as her golden paws stopped the small movements to keep her upright, sending a small bits of dirt and dust flying alongside the still Shecat ragged breaths, they sounded like someone choking on blood, it was weird. It felt like she was forever trying to escape from drowning in her own blood. The golden cat wasn’t focused on anything right now, it’s not like her group was in her field of vision. How pitiful of the Shecat, dying to a simple clawing. The waves of pain finally just going numb as black spots appeared in the corners of her vision. Wow. This was really how these things ended? How boring, it couldn’t have some more flare? Wow. How gorgeous. She really loved choking on her own blood and watching the vision fade. Panic wouldn’t do anything right now but make it hurt more, die quicker. Maybe dying quicker would be nicer, eh. She loved having to guess everything, how many cats died and had time to think?

Taylor lets out a cough. Blood flying in little droplets for her still maw. Allowing blood to fill the missing space, flooding back into her throat as it gushed over more, faster. Ow. Was this how leader felt? Did they get time to think like this. Ha. That would be funny. Ow. The small giggle sending waves and waves of burning pain through her. Welp. The black points of her vision now expanding even more as they came to completely dominated it. Managing to squeak out a very small and low laugh as the void consumed her vision and her chest went still, light in the Shecats blue eyes completely fading. Wow. death hurt.

when does man become a monster?
i am your darkest moment
the monster that always draws near
any last words?

✰ [ stag’s carrd ]✰

kat sneaks away from aries... and runs into carmen
Old August 4th, 2023, 11:55 PM
Ficton ^_^

Bump Policy: 1 week if my mood is busy, 4 days if not, 2 days if time sensitive. If i'm on hiatus, do not bump me
My Mood: Busy

»»-----Raven - She/they------►
≪ °❈° ≫
#Water
WOAH, what was that!? WHAT IN THE WORLD JUST HAPPENED!? Why did part of that bird looking twoleg monster suddenly flew off!? Why was it so LOUD!? Part of the monster nearly hit her...wow that would've hurted. The noise made her jump out of shock. The twolegs around started to evacuate the area, which doesn't answer what in the world happened. Smoke in the air, weird crackling noises..Raven was concered. And worried. Will the bird twoleg monster thing keep doing that..? She should definately leave now...right..? Raven backed up a bit, and instead of actualy leaving, she found an area where she could view the mess from a safer place than where she had been and stayed there. What a mess....

It looks like there was fire there too...tons of smoke flying to the air. And some other stuff. How did the twolegs even do these things in the first place..?

groareroraqreoroar - dino
ghostie wuz herez

Old August 5th, 2023, 03:40 AM
The forgetful one

Status: Alligator bites are focused on the down stroke of their bite. YOU CAN HOLD THEIR MOUTH SHUT. [YAY]
Bump Policy: Whenever I am needed, speaketh my name and I shall arrive.
My Mood: Unpredictable

The cat immediately darted away again "nope nope nope nope and definite nope!"
Old August 10th, 2023, 02:34 AM
When day breaks

Status: Abandon yourself to the light... The sun is calling...
My Mood: Mysterious

Flash and Eclipse
Outsider brothers

Flash covered his ears, but Eclipse remained unfazed by the huge bang, remaining cold like an iceberg, he didn't cared about the sound, Flash got up with a smile, despite his ears hurting like hell "Oh sweet... We will have some loot here!", Flash advanced, followed by Eclipse, toward a huge hole in the back of the thing...
The skies are gone.
For us there is no joy...
It's rising at the horizon.
This red sun...
The red light consume us all...
It's the dawn of a new day... The day...
When day breaks...