Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Archives > Old Topics > Main Roleplay

Notice
Applications to join the Staff Team close at 11:59 PM EST today. Get them in while you have the chance!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy:
Dusklion
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Berrypaw

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Smallpines
by BEAR.
Last post by iliri
Today 09:01 AM
May Gathering
by dino.
Last post by gs29513
Today 08:58 AM
Acting for Dummies [whole...
by Rani
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:57 AM
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Yoshdo
Today 08:53 AM
The Shadowledge
by BEAR.
Last post by IDIOTICBEAN101
Today 08:46 AM

Old September 12th, 2017, 10:06 PM
WAFFLE TIME!

My Mood: Mysterious

Default Re: Dusk Syndicate Clearing

Rain sat in front of the hunters' den, grooming her black and silver fur. She was pondering on going hunting, seeing that it was her job, but she decided to finish grooming first. She thought little of her mother, and good reason. Her mother had hated her on sight, because she had looked like her father, whom her mother hated. It was a complicated thing, and Rain didn't care for complications, she was straight to the point, and she liked it that way. Then, a brown tom with dark amber eyes walked up to her. "Hey hunter, go catch me a bird or something!" He ordered, and then batted at her ear playfully. "Quail brain!" she hissed, swatting at him. "Oh, the quiet Rain dares to attack Timber? The best fighter the DS has every seen?" he said. "Yes I do Timber, And I'll go hunting in a few, shouldn't you be, I don't know, fighting?" Rain asked. "Hmph, there hasn't been a fight for a while, but those stupid Skyclanners have given us more reason than enough to start a battle." timber looked at her. "But really, the DS needs food sis, you really should go hunting. I'm a rank above you, so I in fact order you to go hunting." Timber glanced at her, and then ducked as she swatted at him again. "I go hunting when I go hunting, it's every cat for themselves here Timber, and since you are a rank above me, you should know that!"
Old September 14th, 2017, 09:30 PM
warrior

My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
@Gusty @Aleka

Woodpeckerflight was confused, she stared blankly at Halite, seeing Moon out the corner of her eye with a face of shock and sadness. She had to do something, "Then I'll live here!" The white and red she-cat mewed, "I'll move back in and bring my ten foster kits. They're too young to remember the clan they're from so it'll be perfect for them." her tail swished back and forth, the thought of her Brother's kits in her nest back in WindClan.
Old September 17th, 2017, 12:26 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@narwhalgirliv @Aleka

Halite had formerly been in some sort of calm rage, with the news that Woodpeckerflight had arrived back without reason. He'd intended on kicking both her and Moon out, perhaps chase them into rogue territory; teach them a lesson that they wouldn't forget. After all, no DS cat should move and become an ally with the clans. That was horribly disappointing.

But of course, these two felines were stubbornly still here in the clearing, bringing up a point that Halite hadn't considered. He'd assumed that Woodpeckerflight came back only to chat, not for permenant arrangements.

If Woodpeckerflight wished to move to the Dusk Syndicate, sever all her loyalties with the clan, and bring ten kits with her... why, that seemed like a miracle in itself. Kits were what the Syndicate needed most, really- there weren't enough of them, and without kits that could mold into good hunters and fighters, their civilization would fail. If Woodpecker brought these kits, that would almost compensate for her betrayal...

The Commander was swayed; this little detail made a 180° change in his thinking. Slowly, he responded: "Perhaps... I will allow you to rejoin and the kits to arrive, but only if you never make clan contact again. Those clanners are our enemies."

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old September 17th, 2017, 02:29 PM
Hit love right back..

Bump Policy: Bump me on Discord if I don't respond in a week
My Mood: Tired

Feather limped in. Her paw in an awkward way, her ear bleeding, a long scratch down her side. SHe fell, trying to push herself up. Cats around her bagan murmering. She got up and limped to the healer.

Hello, My name is Deerlie, I own Crowfrost of Shadowclan and Doekit of Thunderclan. I am available for Rp whenever, and I can be found on discord, so please ping me if you'd like to rp!
I am a returning member after over a year, so i am a little dusty on how the site works, but I'm slowly getting into it once again!
Old September 17th, 2017, 05:31 PM
warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@narwhalgirliv @Aleka

Halite had formerly been in some sort of calm rage, with the news that Woodpeckerflight had arrived back without reason. He'd intended on kicking both her and Moon out, perhaps chase them into rogue territory; teach them a lesson that they wouldn't forget. After all, no DS cat should move and become an ally with the clans. That was horribly disappointing.

But of course, these two felines were stubbornly still here in the clearing, bringing up a point that Halite hadn't considered. He'd assumed that Woodpeckerflight came back only to chat, not for permenant arrangements.

If Woodpeckerflight wished to move to the Dusk Syndicate, sever all her loyalties with the clan, and bring ten kits with her... why, that seemed like a miracle in itself. Kits were what the Syndicate needed most, really- there weren't enough of them, and without kits that could mold into good hunters and fighters, their civilization would fail. If Woodpecker brought these kits, that would almost compensate for her betrayal...

The Commander was swayed; this little detail made a 180° change in his thinking. Slowly, he responded: "Perhaps... I will allow you to rejoin and the kits to arrive, but only if you never make clan contact again. Those clanners are our enemies."
@Gusty @Aleka

A chill went down Woodpeckerflight's spine as Halite mentioned she'd never see the clans again. She shuffled her paws and reluctantly agreed, "I-I promise. I have to do what's best for my kits, and, well, I think they'd be better off here." Her Amber eyes glittered with a hint of sadness, she'd left her home twice before, The Dusk Syndicate, The loner camp.... and now, here she was, again, leaving the home she loved oh so much, but if it meant she was closer to her family, than she'd do it.
Old September 17th, 2017, 07:01 PM
bruh head

Moon blinked, some sympathy shining in her dark green gaze. She sniffed gently, her nostrils flaring for a moment before relaxing. Would she really want to leave the clans...? She wondered, huffing quietly. I mean, what did she really expect, offering herself and her kits? The molly wrinkled her nose for a slight second. Does that mean that Redclaw loose connection to us forever? Technically, it wouldn't be any different... But at the same time, it was.
Now that she knew where he was, she just wanted to see him again. She knew that she really shouldn't want to- since he was a clan cat after all.
But still, he was the Egyptian Mau's son. Surely, if she asked Halite there might be a chance for her to visit him? Though she just bluntly doubted it.
She knew that the Dusk Syndicate leader probably wasn't happy at the fact that once Woodpeckerflight had just waltzed into the clearing, that the white spotted feline hadn't told her off, along with a disapproving glint in her eye.

@narwhalgirliv @Gusty
Old September 18th, 2017, 10:12 PM
lover of science and cats

My Mood: Inspired

@Aleka @narwhalgirliv

Ah, of course the kits are better off here, Halite thought, his mouth twitching up into a small, wry grin. They'll train at a young age, learning off of one of our well-seasoned hunters or fighters, and make their way into fine members. They'll learn much more than Clan cats... and develop stronger and faster, too.

"Well then, I suppose everything's settled now? Anything else you'd like to add? Maybe some special information about the clans... any new plans that they've created?" He asked, keeping his voice steady. There were no threats to the Syndicate as of right now, but who knows if the clans were collaborating a plot against them? Certainly, some background information could help. Woodpeckerflight could be their little 'spy', if she chose to open her mouth and tell the truth.

:: roleplayer of Halite- the former Dusk Syndicate Commander ::

Old September 19th, 2017, 04:10 PM
warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gusty View Post
@Aleka @narwhalgirliv

Ah, of course the kits are better off here, Halite thought, his mouth twitching up into a small, wry grin. They'll train at a young age, learning off of one of our well-seasoned hunters or fighters, and make their way into fine members. They'll learn much more than Clan cats... and develop stronger and faster, too.

"Well then, I suppose everything's settled now? Anything else you'd like to add? Maybe some special information about the clans... any new plans that they've created?" He asked, keeping his voice steady. There were no threats to the Syndicate as of right now, but who knows if the clans were collaborating a plot against them? Certainly, some background information could help. Woodpeckerflight could be their little 'spy', if she chose to open her mouth and tell the truth.
@Gusty @Aleka

Woodpeckerflight shifted nervously at what Halite might have to say, but when he said she could stay, she relaxed, "Obviously, I'll have to go get my kits from my nest back in WindClan. They might be curious where they are, so I'll go tonight, so I can sneak them out, and I'll cover up my scent. But I really don't pay attention to much about the clans. All I know is that Geckoleaf, The RiverClan medicine cat, has a new apprentice, also, ThunderClan and WindClan are at a major rivalry, it's probably for the best I get out of there, they'll probably end up killing eachother off if things keep up the way they are."

Last edited by Autumnblaze; September 19th, 2017 at 04:10 PM.
Old September 19th, 2017, 05:14 PM
bruh head

Moon perked her ears. What if she's deliberately not giving out the information she knows? A part of her worried. "Do you really think so, about the killing each other off thing?" She asked, genuinely interested. Perhaps, it would benefit the Dusk Syndicate in a good way. "And is that really it, have any leaders died or something like that?" The molly asked, her face slightly twisting into a snarl because, for some unknown reason-even to her, whenever she thought clans, loners and kittypets usually came to her mind
Rouges and loners- she had lost her sight in her left eye because of them. Oh, how so much she wanted to attempt to track down the certain group of cats that she owned their leader a blind eye too. But she knew that was near impossible.
She calmed herself, making her maw relax back into a straight face.

@Gusty @narwhalgirliv
Old September 19th, 2017, 05:28 PM
warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aleka View Post
Moon perked her ears. What if she's deliberately not giving out the information she knows? A part of her worried. "Do you really think so, about the killing each other off thing?" She asked, genuinely interested. Perhaps, it would benefit the Dusk Syndicate in a good way. "And is that really it, have any leaders died or something like that?" The molly asked, her face slightly twisting into a snarl because, for some unknown reason-even to her, whenever she thought clans, loners and kittypets usually came to her mind
Rouges and loners- she had lost her sight in her left eye because of them. Oh, how so much she wanted to attempt to track down the certain group of cats that she owned their leader a blind eye too. But she knew that was near impossible.
She calmed herself, making her maw relax back into a straight face.

@Gusty @narwhalgirliv
@Gusty @Aleka

Woodpeckerflight sighed, "I have heard news that ShadowClan has a new leader, from Redclaw, also, I walked through SkyClan territory, and I saw Blurrykit, he told me he had to treat his own wounds since they don't have a medicine cat anymore or something." she confessed, "But I don't really know how bad the WindClan ThunderClan conflict is, all I know is that Snowstar and Blazingstar literally hate each other, and refuse to let in cats with any history of being in their rival clan."