Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Willow art please?
Last post by forest
Today 10:31 AM
RiverClan Patrols
by Estelle
Last post by hades.
Today 10:25 AM
foggy dreams and bone deep...
by alec
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 10:19 AM
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by forest
Today 10:14 AM

Old February 28th, 2024, 06:03 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default "Moooom, I frew up" [semi-open/please ask <33]

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn

Firestorm didn't know what it was, but the last couple of days she hadn't been in the mood to eat. It was a bit hypocritical, forcing her mate to eat, but now avoiding sustaining herself. Just the mere thought of food made her feel queasy, so she kept her meals small and curt. Today though, she was feeling particularly nauseous. Of course, feeling nauseous was nothing out of the ordinary for her, as lots of loud sounds or huge groups often made her feel that way. This, however, was different. She didn't know what it was, but whatever it is... was not right.

Oh well! She was on the hunt to find a victim to tell of her latest escapades (cuddling with Spots, looking at Spots, talking to Spots, etc etc). It didn't take long for her eyes to find Crowtooth (oh and was that a Silverpaw nearby?) "Ohhh Mr. Windy~" she called to the aged tom with a bright smile "Heyy guess what~!"

The orange-furred tabby began bouncing over before promptly stopping about halfway. Oh no. Something was very, very, very, very, very wrong. "I don't feel too go-*BLEGH*." She promptly threw up, right in front of herself -- emptying what little contents she had in her stomach. Stars above, that was nasty. Wiping her mouth with a paw, she smiled weakly at the older warrior before attempting to deflect from what just occurred "A little messy, innit? Sorry 'bout that."

[Very short post, but am very tired @Rani @Estelle @Alchemist Kitsune just in case you wanted a mention for Snowy]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here

Last edited by Dark; February 28th, 2024 at 06:07 PM.
Old February 29th, 2024, 05:33 PM
Queen of Pinnepeds

Status: Neck deep in wild animals at work and reports at Uni!
Bump Policy: 5-7 days before bumping please, Ive got work lol

Default Re: "Moooom, I frew up" [semi-open/please ask <33]

Crowtooth
Windclan Tunneler | He/him | 49 Moons
Power Card: Cold Gust

The tunneler had been picking over the empty prey pile with a disgruntled expression, preparing to nab cats to go out and gather more when Firestorm approached.

She looked good, almost like she was glowing and it was honestly a nice change from how sad she'd been, haunting around Lightningstorm for awhile like some sad ghost. Now she was happy and bouncy again, a welcome change and a crooked grin cracked across the toms muzzle as he rose, ready to ask what'd changed of late.

Then she almost turned green and Crowtooth had a moment for his expression to turn horrified before she puked. Right at his paws. Gross.

The tom scrambled back and away, turning green himself as he yelped. "Oh what the hell Spit-fire?! That's disgustin'! Oh starclan 'm gonna puke-" The tom gagged, turning away and trying not to look as he tried to control his yarping, completely useless in the face of just a little bit of vomit. Blood, tears, sweat, dirt, infection, all fine for Crowtooth but when the full grown adult warrior was made to face down even a bit of vomit he crumbled like a child to the 'eeeeeeeewwwwwwww' factor.

Eventually he managed to fight this down so it wasnt a chain yarp fest and the tom turned back to look at Firestorm and deliberately not look anywhere but her face. "Dear starclan what was that??? Are ya sick or somethin'? I know yer not stupid enough ta eat off prey, oh starclan are ya dyin'???"

The panic was setting in now for the tom, a bit of his old paranoia of the medicine cats den due to his old illness sending immediate 'FIRESTORM IS DYING' thoughts as he fussed. He probably wasnt helping though.

@Dark @Estelle @Alchemist Kitsune

Last edited by Rani; February 29th, 2024 at 05:33 PM.
Old March 9th, 2024, 09:31 PM
Crunchy Leaves

Bump Policy: One Week Please!
My Mood: Tired

| Snowybreeze |
Heightened Perception [Smell] - Active | Rapid Recovery - Inactive | The Collector - Inactive

The cool breeze ruffling up the gentle giant's mane as he looked towards the sky, Snowybreeze found himself lost in a blank haze as he so often did of late. He found it easier, truly, than actual thought. He had been... healing. He knew that much. His talk with his former mentor... his lovely day spent with Goldenfox after that disastrous first meeting... He'd had fun. Had let himself remove some of the weight off his shoulders ever since his Berryfrost had passed away. Taken from this world far too early, he still understood this... and yet somehow, the pain seemed easier to bare. A fact that he loathed with every fiber of his being.

How could he feel any semblance of happiness after his love had perished? After he had failed being there for her in the end? It was a sickening notion, and one that he couldn't bring himself to ponder on for too long, the rage he felt at himself making him feel sick. Especially when that selfish little thought wormed its way from his mind to his heart, asking if maybe he had mourned for long enough. Because it would never be long enough. He deserved nothing, he'd always been aware of this. His time with Berryfrost had been but a window in time in which he had forgotten this... and she had paid for it. Doing anything but keep the memory of her alive and the void in his heart aware of itself was the least that he could do for her... but it was all too much, and so he spent his free time day dreaming instead. His mind on memories of his short life and the days spent with her.

A sound catching his attention, Snowybreeze's glazed over eyes slowly focused back into the present, catching sight of Crowtooth fretting something dreadful over Firestorm. It had seemed like... the molly had just vomited on the ground? Oh dear, that was probably not good. Had his friend eaten something she shouldn't have? The white tom knew she could be impulsive, but he never thought her impulsive enough to eat crow food.

Concern furrowing his brow, the patched warrior stood, mismatched ears perked up as he approached. His concern instantly skyrocketing as he overheard the tunneler mention the possibility that his friend was dying, he blanched, sky blue eyes growing round in fear. Swiftly, massive paws took him to the tabby, a small, anxious whine rumbling in the back of his throat as he looked her over in terror. Crowtooth's concern alongside Firestorm's illness reminded him terribly of his Berryfrost's last day with him. She had been feeling so ill. Had also had a bit of an accident, food not settling well with her. Or so he'd assumed.

That had been his original goal that day. When he left without her. He'd intended to bring her back a freshly hunted rabbit... something that would sit well with her tummy... and then she was dead. He hadn't brought back a damn thing, and she had died. Was... Was Crowtooth right? Was Firestorm going to die as well?!

"S-should we. Maybe. C-call. Light-Lightningstorm?" the Maine Coon mix stammered, paws fidgeting on the dirt beneath them as he flattened his ears, not trusting that weak little smile on Firestorm's lips for a second.

@Dark [Firestorm] | @Rani [Crowtooth] | @Estelle [Silverpaw]

WindClan HealingRoleplay TrackerCharacter Bios
Old March 11th, 2024, 08:39 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

She quite disliked it, sitting here in camp, doing nothing but idly grooming her paws. Certainly, she hadn't done nothing this entire day - she had returned from a patrol some moments ago - but the silver feline did not like this waiting/ Time dragged on and on, and she was still but an apprentice... Not that warriors were much better than apprentices; they had more rights yet less brains. Most of them, at least.

Excuse the harsh thought, but many had failed her in the many moons she had been alive. Silverpaw did not think highly of the rank. But casting that aside, the feline's eyes swivelled up with little interest as the calm atmosphere surrounding her was interrupted by the happy chatter of a warrior heading towards the tunneller. Silverpaw did not care for their interaction, lowering her gaze to continue grooming her paws when...

Well, everyone knew the sound when someone emptied their stomach the wrong way. And, naturally, the voice of a gagging and agitated Crowtooth. Why, you'd think someone had died! Blue eyes shot up again, bile rising in her throat at the sight and (admittedly) smell of the contents on the floor. Beginning to turn her back to the chaos, trying to save face by not gagging herself, the older apprentice stopped mid-way as she heard the older warrior's words.

And then another's who, at glance, looked about as concerned as Crowtooth did - insinuating Firestorm (judging by the name she heard) was dying. She liked Crowtooth - or at least, he wasn't among those she considered incompetent and lacking among this clan. But in this very moment, it felt as though she was watching a group of kits, or young apprentices at best. Snowybreeze and Firestorm herself were still calm, at least in appearance, she hardly knew what was going on in their mind.

With a soft sigh, the silver feline rose to her paws and slowly approached the little group. She did not hide the action of turning her nose up at the smell, a grimace flashing across her face. Someone had to clean this up... Wouldn't they? She certainly was not going to. Stars, she might retch herself.
"I can assure you, Crowtooth, Firestorm is not dying. ...I hope not, at least."
The she-cat spoke in a polite and level tone as she looked to Crowtooth, a hushed few words soon following when her gaze returned to the feline of concern. She gave a belated nod of greeting.
"Are you feeling alright, or have you eaten something poor? But yes, you may want to see Lightningstorm if this holds on... At least, for the off chance this may be some sort of ailment."
(With all due respect, we wouldn't want to be infecting the rest of the clan with whatever you might have).

[ @Dark @Rani @Alchemist Kitsune ]

Last edited by Estelle; March 11th, 2024 at 08:39 PM.
Old April 7th, 2024, 06:58 PM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn | Monkey’s Paw

Windy’s reaction was a little less than expected. For someone who seemed so cool, he sure did act in peculiar ways sometimes. It was just a little bit of whatever she had eaten the day before mixed with some stomach juice, nothing too crazy right? ”No, no, I’m not dying silly. This was just a little accident, nothing more, so don’t you worry Windy.” She said in a bid to reassure the aged tom.

It was then that Snowybreeze came along as well. Oh joy! She had been wondering how the tom had been doing lately, he appeared to be doing well enough. Eyes flashing with momentary panic at the mention of her mate’s name, Firestorm shook her head no (which did not help the spinning sensation nor nausea). “It’s nothing,” She assured them with a weak smile “I’m fine, promise. Maybe I was moving too fast or something. No need to get Spots for this.” Truthfully, she had a sneaking suspicion of what caused the sick feeling but at the moment, she wasn’t fully sure. She just didn’t want the calico to be more worried about her than she already was.

Turning to the apprentice who belatedly joined them, the small orange tabby gave her a soft smile as well. ”Thanks, love. I’ve just been feeling a bit sick the last few days – nothing to worry about!” she purred. Searching for anything to change the subject, she took note of Silverpaw’s ginger placement of her leg. ”Hey umm.. What happened t–” She stopped herself. Being around Lightningstorm so often that she was learning (although slowly) that she couldn’t just blurt out the first thing that came to mind. ”Erm sorry! I wasn’t thinking straight. But yes, as you can see, I’m perfectly fine, and there’s no need to get Lightningstorm, right? Right. How have you all been? Well, I hope?” There it was, the perfect distraction. With the attention off of her previous display of grossness, there would be no need for them to suggest going back to her mate’s den, right?

[ @Rani @Alchemist Kitsune @Estelle I’m so sorry for this being so late. I have unfortunately been struggling to remain healthy, so if any of you would like to drop out fo this, I understand. Additionally this is all over the place but my brain gave up about halfway through, so here ]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here
Old April 15th, 2024, 11:58 PM
Still staring nervously

Bump Policy: Currently after 4 days!
My Mood: Dreaming

Love. The nickname irked her more than she thought, and if it were possible, her eye would’ve twitched at the mere sound. It was a singular use, common for this round fool certainly, but Silverpaw could not say she took well to nicknames any more – not since Weaselskip, not since she abandoned her a second time. Besides, anything of the kind was just so utterly childish. But, the sick one here was born moons after her – that much was clear – it must simply be today’s youth.
“You ought to take care of your health, Firestorm. WindClan needn’t lose warriors.”
She replied, an exasperated sigh left her maw, though something seemed to have caught her eye. Silverpaw gave her a questioning look, shifting weight off her leg, but opted to ignore the abrupt change of subject – what had she wanted to comment on? Though set aside, it left an uncomfortable feeling in the apprentice’s stomach.
“Perfectly fine. Better, without… This.”
A vague gesture to the, ah, contents on the floor. Her point precisely, why Firestorm should take care of her health.

[ @Dark @Rani @Alchemist Kitsune – iiii wasn’t sure if this was being continued lol, so decided to give a reply ]