Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Outskirts

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by Silverfur & Co
Today 02:39 PM
Ink Blot's Introduction
Last post by SentimentalSquid
Today 02:37 PM
Count-Down Until A Staff...
Last post by hades.
Today 02:33 PM
How many buhs can we get
by hades.
Last post by hades.
Today 02:31 PM

Old March 5th, 2024, 02:30 PM
Quackity in a cart

Status: VM ME TOMATO || Dream Smp fan! || Matching pfps with Zero_2001
Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays
My Mood: Inspired

Default Re: |`Ollie's Territory`| [OPEN]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theraphosa View Post

The Nameless
He/him | Loner | Moons: 4 | No Purrks

How strange, the tom thought as he followed the other cat into his den. It was dangerous to allow a completely stranger know where you reside, especially if these herbs were as useful as he said they were. The nameless shrugged in his mind and listened in just in case Ollie spoke of something.

Did the other want him to speak? The nameless was not used to small talk, his interaction with others usually remained solely business which he intended this to be as well but did the loner think that as well. Hmm, well, it would be good practice at socializing, that’s a skill he sorely needs to work on if the relatively fresh bruises on his body said anything.

To be fair, that Molly didn’t seem to want to even be open to calming down and she was in father’s territory, the scratches the nameless gave her was nothing compared to what father would’ve done. The nameless flicked his ear and focused back in on Ollie and his surroundings.

|`Ollie`|

Ollie led him through the den, it had a space with a few moss nests, what seemed like a place to store food, and an entire part of the den had herbs stored. "Herbs, Food, and my sleeping nest-things." He smiled a bit at the memories that resided in this den. he went back to the real world, and went over to the herb storage. "So, You wanna learn Herbs? I don't know a WHOLE lot, but I know enough. First, you gotta memorize the names, the uses, and what the plant looks like. Then you can learn how to use it, and then learn where it grows and how to collect it." He sat down, his tail curled around him.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
"Hero's will always rise..right?"- My book, The War Of Hailburg
Old March 5th, 2024, 06:53 PM
Your Local Spider

Status: Please bump me if I am in a RP w/ you! My to do list is outdated!
Bump Policy: Whenever!
My Mood: Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsonOaks View Post

|`Ollie`|

Ollie led him through the den, it had a space with a few moss nests, what seemed like a place to store food, and an entire part of the den had herbs stored. "Herbs, Food, and my sleeping nest-things." He smiled a bit at the memories that resided in this den. he went back to the real world, and went over to the herb storage. "So, You wanna learn Herbs? I don't know a WHOLE lot, but I know enough. First, you gotta memorize the names, the uses, and what the plant looks like. Then you can learn how to use it, and then learn where it grows and how to collect it." He sat down, his tail curled around him.

The Nameless

"Sounds like a process," The nameless replied, more to himself than to Ollie as he reviewed the lesson planned laid out for him. How many would he be able to learn in the time allotted. The tom looked back out the den and looked towards the sun. The rest of today and most of tomorrow. Then he needed to return, "I have to leave to return home tomorrow at sundown, how many do you think we could go over by then?"

Though the nameless could risk punishment for returning late in return for this information if these herbs were as good as proclaimed. Surely, Mother would see the worth of such a thing. Father wouldn't, the tom shuddered physically at the thought of his Father's cold disappointment, but Mother would soothe him. Well, that can be decided tomorrow. The nameless tilted his ears towards the other tom.
Old March 5th, 2024, 10:34 PM
Quackity in a cart

Bump Policy: After 24 hours if i'm not online. || I got church on Wednesdays and Sundays + Saturdays

Quote:

The Nameless

"Sounds like a process," The nameless replied, more to himself than to Ollie as he reviewed the lesson planned laid out for him. How many would he be able to learn in the time allotted. The tom looked back out the den and looked towards the sun. The rest of today and most of tomorrow. Then he needed to return, "I have to leave to return home tomorrow at sundown, how many do you think we could go over by then?"

Though the nameless could risk punishment for returning late in return for this information if these herbs were as good as proclaimed. Surely, Mother would see the worth of such a thing. Father wouldn't, the tom shuddered physically at the thought of his Father's cold disappointment, but Mother would soothe him. Well, that can be decided tomorrow. The nameless tilted his ears towards the other tom.

|`Ollie`|

"Oh, Tomorrow by sundown? You may not be able to learn much in that time, But we can give it a try." He smiled softly and looked through the rest of his herbs, He saw some more lambs ear, Juniper berries, alder bark, and burdock root. He didn't know exactly how much time it would actually take this cat to learn everything, It took Ollie a few years to learn what he knows.

|+| My cats don't have the same views,personalitys, or opinions as me, so please don't blame me if you think they're being rude ! |+|
.・●*○❃○*●・.
Old March 6th, 2024, 09:16 AM
Your Local Spider

Quote:

|`Ollie`|

"Oh, Tomorrow by sundown? You may not be able to learn much in that time, But we can give it a try." He smiled softly and looked through the rest of his herbs, He saw some more lambs ear, Juniper berries, alder bark, and burdock root. He didn't know exactly how much time it would actually take this cat to learn everything, It took Ollie a few years to learn what he knows.

The Nameless

The nameless nodded to the other cat, “I can push curfew if necessary. My parents will understand.They won’t. Pink stained claws unsheathed from grey paws, though in the next second they returned and the nameless was left hoping the other cat didn’t see the falter in appearance.

The feline quickened his pace for a moment, digging his paws harder into the ground with each step to catch up Ollie’s side. The nameless looked at each of the plants that were there. Lamb’s ear, the one for strength, was there among others he hasn’t seen for the most part. Berries, tree bark, some sort of root looking thing. Hmm. Fascinating. How was it found out that such an odd mix n’ match of plants held other useful elements? Too curious cats, Mother would say.

I learn quite quick as well, if you’d like to begin, I am ready at any time.” The nameless spoke as he settled into a sit, his wispy tail wrapping around his side and laying on dark paws.
Old March 6th, 2024, 11:34 AM
Quackity in a cart

Quote:

The Nameless

The nameless nodded to the other cat, “I can push curfew if necessary. My parents will understand.They won’t. Pink stained claws unsheathed from grey paws, though in the next second they returned and the nameless was left hoping the other cat didn’t see the falter in appearance.

The feline quickened his pace for a moment, digging his paws harder into the ground with each step to catch up Ollie’s side. The nameless looked at each of the plants that were there. Lamb’s ear, the one for strength, was there among others he hasn’t seen for the most part. Berries, tree bark, some sort of root looking thing. Hmm. Fascinating. How was it found out that such an odd mix n’ match of plants held other useful elements? Too curious cats, Mother would say.

I learn quite quick as well, if you’d like to begin, I am ready at any time.” The nameless spoke as he settled into a sit, his wispy tail wrapping around his side and laying on dark paws.

|`Ollie`|

"Mk then," he nodded and took a juniper berry out of the storage, "This is a Juniper berry, This can help with stomach aches, it can give strength, and can calm a cat down." He used his paw and nudged the berry over to the nameless cat. "it looks like this, other berries can be poisonous if consumed."

.・●*○❃○*●・.

Last edited by CallMeCrimson; March 6th, 2024 at 11:34 AM.
Old March 6th, 2024, 02:09 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:

|`Ollie`|

"Mk then," he nodded and took a juniper berry out of the storage, "This is a Juniper berry, This can help with stomach aches, it can give strength, and can calm a cat down." He used his paw and nudged the berry over to the nameless cat. "it looks like this, other berries can be poisonous if consumed."

The Nameless

The Nameless leaned towards the other cat and watched with heterochromia eyes at the berries that were pointed out to him. They were small, round, and a dark color. The feline committed them to memory. They help with stomach aches, give strength, and help calm a cat. That felt like a lot for one herb but he didn’t know anything about the topic otherwise. Well, he did, kind of. He was taught of poisons, though it was in more of a ‘do not eat this’ kind of way rather than a ‘this is what you can poison someone with’ kind of way.

Mother saw it as both and for a while she would periodically put small amounts in prey she would check over. The nameless learned to check for lacing quickly and what some of the more common things were. The tom narrowed his eyes at the berries again before opening his mouth with a tilt of his head, “How does one find these juniper berries, how do you give them to cats.” As he spoke, the nameless cat unsheathed his well-kept, sharp claws and stabbed one of the berries, lifting it up to take an even closer look.
Old March 6th, 2024, 02:19 PM
Quackity in a cart

Quote:

The Nameless

The Nameless leaned towards the other cat and watched with heterochromia eyes at the berries that were pointed out to him. They were small, round, and a dark color. The feline committed them to memory. They help with stomach aches, give strength, and help calm a cat. That felt like a lot for one herb but he didn’t know anything about the topic otherwise. Well, he did, kind of. He was taught of poisons, though it was in more of a ‘do not eat this’ kind of way rather than a ‘this is what you can poison someone with’ kind of way.

Mother saw it as both and for a while she would periodically put small amounts in prey she would check over. The nameless learned to check for lacing quickly and what some of the more common things were. The tom narrowed his eyes at the berries again before opening his mouth with a tilt of his head, “How does one find these juniper berries, how do you give them to cats.” As he spoke, the nameless cat unsheathed his well-kept, sharp claws and stabbed one of the berries, lifting it up to take an even closer look.

|`Ollie`|

"Well, You chew can either chew them up and use them on a cats' wounds, or ingest them." Ollie said. Suddenly, a cat was heard from behind, the cat meowed, "Long time no see Ollie, Whos' this?" Ollie turned and smiled at the cat, the cat was way bigger than Ollie, but Ollie didn't seem afraid. "Dagger! You're back!" he smiled and went up to the cat.

.・●*○❃○*●・.
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:09 PM
Your Local Spider

Quote:

|`Ollie`|

"Well, You chew can either chew them up and use them on a cats' wounds, or ingest them." Ollie said. Suddenly, a cat was heard from behind, the cat meowed, "Long time no see Ollie, Whos' this?" Ollie turned and smiled at the cat, the cat was way bigger than Ollie, but Ollie didn't seem afraid. "Dagger! You're back!" he smiled and went up to the cat.

The Nameless

The nameless was on guard immediately; Body tense, eyes narrowed, claws unsheathed, and ears pinned. Was this an ambush? Was Ollie leading him in the den to have him cornered for a two versus one. Well, they have something coming if they think they can take on the nameless. But before Nameless could act, Ollie reacted friendly with the other cat, named Dagger. Dagger seemed to be more curious about the nameless rather than malicious. The nameless relaxed slowly, but his claws stayed unsheathed and his eyes narrowed, tail twitching minutely.

At the moment this cat decides to attack, the tom would know, watching for the subtle bunching of muscle beneath one’s pelt before pouncing. While before, Ollie had been labeled as an acquaintance, the nameless wasn’t so sure and began to scour over the other cats for weaknesses for the worst case scenario.

I am nameless.” The tom answered shortly. Then nameless risked a glance to the berries, regardless of the healing properties, any berry juice would sting someone’s eyes if needed. Ollie is small and can be dealt with swiftly. Dagger on the other hand would most likely be a run away when possible unless an opportunity came up. While training with others, the tom had been surprised by how often loners, rogues, and especially kittypets left themselves open. Dagger seemed experienced though, something about his eyes.

For now, things were peaceful, the tom reviewed the information Ollie said before the newcomer arrived swiftly. Juniper berries can be chewed up and applied or eaten. Simple enough. Then the nameless looked between the two cats again and couldn’t help but wonder if this Dagger cat was awaiting him to ask his name or any of that time wasting small talk business.
Old March 8th, 2024, 12:30 PM
Quackity in a cart

Quote:

The Nameless

The nameless was on guard immediately; Body tense, eyes narrowed, claws unsheathed, and ears pinned. Was this an ambush? Was Ollie leading him in the den to have him cornered for a two versus one. Well, they have something coming if they think they can take on the nameless. But before Nameless could act, Ollie reacted friendly with the other cat, named Dagger. Dagger seemed to be more curious about the nameless rather than malicious. The nameless relaxed slowly, but his claws stayed unsheathed and his eyes narrowed, tail twitching minutely.

At the moment this cat decides to attack, the tom would know, watching for the subtle bunching of muscle beneath one’s pelt before pouncing. While before, Ollie had been labeled as an acquaintance, the nameless wasn’t so sure and began to scour over the other cats for weaknesses for the worst case scenario.

I am nameless.” The tom answered shortly. Then nameless risked a glance to the berries, regardless of the healing properties, any berry juice would sting someone’s eyes if needed. Ollie is small and can be dealt with swiftly. Dagger on the other hand would most likely be a run away when possible unless an opportunity came up. While training with others, the tom had been surprised by how often loners, rogues, and especially kittypets left themselves open. Dagger seemed experienced though, something about his eyes.

For now, things were peaceful, the tom reviewed the information Ollie said before the newcomer arrived swiftly. Juniper berries can be chewed up and applied or eaten. Simple enough. Then the nameless looked between the two cats again and couldn’t help but wonder if this Dagger cat was awaiting him to ask his name or any of that time wasting small talk business.

|`Ollie`|

"This is Dagger, He's a friend, no worries!" Ollie smiled. Dagger nodded, and examined the nameless cat closely, before turning back to Ollie, "Are you training yet another cat? You got lonely that quick, eh?"Ollie sat down again, his tail curled around him. "Kinda, But he did want me to teach him about herbs. Anyways," He got back up, and went to the storage. He took out some alder bark and showed it to nameless. He set it down and said, "This is, Alder Bark. it can help with toothaches. It can be found in woodland areas." Dagger sat down nearby and yawned.

.・●*○❃○*●・.
Old March 9th, 2024, 04:13 PM
Aphrodite

Bump Policy: Feel Free To Bump Me!
My Mood: Tired

Bean Wandered Around, A Mouse In His Jaws. The Young Cat Heard His Stomach Growl Once More, And The Starved Tom Sat Down And Began Eating Slowly.
(Poor Behbeh, He A Hungry Boi @CrimsonOaks )
Purrks: Lyebird's Lullaby On Silverpaw [ACTIVE]
GarlicFrog Is GarlicClans Oldest Cat. She Bites.

TheRadioDemon Is Holding Rotthroat Back While Patting Bearskull. blxze Is Patting Silverpaw. *Lunastar* Is Patting Them All

Last edited by Desert Rain Frog; March 9th, 2024 at 04:14 PM.