Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
RiverClan Floodstone
by BEAR.
Last post by Astraea
Today 07:45 AM
Sedgewater Valley
by BEAR.
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 06:06 AM
Roaring Cliffs...
by taillow
Last post by Marigoldwhisper
Today 05:52 AM
The Caduceus Family adopts...
by Rani
Last post by blxze.
Today 05:48 AM

Old December 14th, 2016, 08:42 PM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Quote:
Originally Posted by slick View Post
Redpaw made his way over to the now dead warrior. He looked at the apprentice with sorrow. "I know what it feels like. I was killed when I was an Apprentice. I'm Redpaw by the way and welcome to starclan." he meowed, trying to be friendly to her. He sat down and licked his dark red chest fur and began to brush his tongue through his paw. He brushed his paw through the fur on his face with one eye looking at the dead Apprentice. "Don't worry, starclan is the greatest place to be when you're no longer living. Now the Dark Forest is the worst place to ever walk." he continued.
Tatteredpaw nodded hesitantly. She wasn't really used to talking to anyone but her mentor, and she wasn't sure she felt like talking much now. She knew that the Dark Forest was bad, and she'd been there once or twice in dreams, but only because her mother had tried to train her. Tatteredpaw had refused, hating the place. Now, her mother couldn't get her. She was safe here. The black half hairless cat with silver flecks looked down. “I was a quarter moon away from my warrior assessment when the fires came....” she murmured in her hoarse and raspy voice from lack of use. Even in StarClan, she had kept that. The old apprentice looked up, flattening her ears slightly, embarrassed that she'd spoken at all.
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:50 PM
Echopaw the lonely bengel

My Mood: Bored

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited Darkness View Post

Tatteredpaw nodded hesitantly. She wasn't really used to talking to anyone but her mentor, and she wasn't sure she felt like talking much now. She knew that the Dark Forest was bad, and she'd been there once or twice in dreams, but only because her mother had tried to train her. Tatteredpaw had refused, hating the place. Now, her mother couldn't get her. She was safe here. The black half hairless cat with silver flecks looked down. “I was a quarter moon away from my warrior assessment when the fires came....” she murmured in her hoarse and raspy voice from lack of use. Even in StarClan, she had kept that. The old apprentice looked up, flattening her ears slightly, embarrassed that she'd spoken at all.
"At least you weren't killed by a dark forest warrior." he sighed remembering his death which was caused by a black tom. The cat that had killed him was a tom named Shadowgaze. He shuddered at the thought of him. "I hate the dark forest, but tell Sandyfeather that." he finished. Sandyfeather starred at the two apprentices and walked out of view.

Echopaw the lonely Bengal Cat's Everything Finder: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1955
Old December 14th, 2016, 08:55 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"At least you weren't killed by a dark forest warrior." he sighed remembering his death which was caused by a black tom. The cat that had killed him was a tom named Shadowgaze. He shuddered at the thought of him. "I hate the dark forest, but tell Sandyfeather that." he finished. Sandyfeather starred at the two apprentices and walked out of view.
Tatteredpaw blinked, knowing that what he'd said was true. She lowered her gaze. “True.” she muttered, then looked around as a cat stepped out of sight. “Sandyfeather?” she asked, her coppery hues dark with sadness. “Can we cha he the subject?” Tatteredpaw added, not wanting to talk about theDrak Forest. She considered getting up and walking away, but she was too tired to do that. She small apprentice twitched her whiskers uncertainly.
Old December 14th, 2016, 09:02 PM

Quote:

Tatteredpaw blinked, knowing that what he'd said was true. She lowered her gaze. “True.” she muttered, then looked around as a cat stepped out of sight. “Sandyfeather?” she asked, her coppery hues dark with sadness. “Can we cha he the subject?” Tatteredpaw added, not wanting to talk about theDrak Forest. She considered getting up and walking away, but she was too tired to do that. She small apprentice twitched her whiskers uncertainly.
"Sandyfeather was a dark forest warrior, but she had a change of heart, Starclan welcomed her." he meowed. He licked his chest fur a couple times before looking back up. "So you were almost a warrior?" he asked changing the subject. He looked down at his dark red paws with a smile. 'She actually stayed' he thought. Everyone would pass him by and not once talk to him. He knew he shouldn't be excited, she might leave in a few moments, but he hoped she would stay.

Echopaw the lonely Bengal Cat's Everything Finder: http://www.warriorcatsonline.com/for...ead.php?t=1955
Old December 14th, 2016, 09:08 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"Sandyfeather was a dark forest warrior, but she had a change of heart, Starclan welcomed her." he meowed. He licked his chest fur a couple times before looking back up. "So you were almost a warrior?" he asked changing the subject. He looked down at his dark red paws with a smile. 'She actually stayed' he thought. Everyone would pass him by and not once talk to him. He knew he shouldn't be excited, she might leave in a few moments, but he hoped she would stay.
“Oh.” was Tatteredpaw's only response to his first words. “Well, yeah... If I would've passed my assessment. I nearly got myself killed hunting.” she replied. “So, were you almost a warrior?” this was by far the longest sentence she'd ever spoken, perhaps the most she'd ever spoken. The young molly tilted her head, her hairless face standing out against the rest of her head, where there was fur. She looked down, not sure why she was staying. She wanted to leave, but she knew that there was nothing else she could do.
Old December 14th, 2016, 09:12 PM

Quote:

“Oh.” was Tatteredpaw's only response to his first words. “Well, yeah... If I would've passed my assessment. I nearly got myself killed hunting.” she replied. “So, were you almost a warrior?” this was by far the longest sentence she'd ever spoken, perhaps the most she'd ever spoken. The young molly tilted her head, her hairless face standing out against the rest of her head, where there was fur. She looked down, not sure why she was staying. She wanted to leave, but she knew that there was nothing else she could do.
"When I was being made a warrior Gazeshadow, a dark forest cat attacked me and killed me in front of my clanmates." he sadly meowed. He then had a flashback of that day and fell to the ground and began breathing heavily. He closed his brown eyes.

Old December 14th, 2016, 09:16 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"When I was being made a warrior Gazeshadow, a dark forest cat attacked me and killed me in front of my clanmates." he sadly meowed. He then had a flashback of that day and fell to the ground and began breathing heavily. He closed his brown eyes.
Tatteredpaw stood up, placing her paw on his shoulder and shaking him lightly. “Are you alright?” she asked, her eyes wide as she did this. The apprentice wasn't sure what else to do but continue to shake his shoulder. She wasn't sure what was wrong with him. “Hey?” she asked, her coppery eyes full of worry as she gazed at the tom.
Old December 14th, 2016, 09:26 PM

Quote:

Tatteredpaw stood up, placing her paw on his shoulder and shaking him lightly. “Are you alright?” she asked, her eyes wide as she did this. The apprentice wasn't sure what else to do but continue to shake his shoulder. She wasn't sure what was wrong with him. “Hey?” she asked, her coppery eyes full of worry as she gazed at the tom.
"I'm okay. It was just a memory." he meowed, opening his eyes to look at the cat standing beside him. He saw the worry in her eyes. 'she probably wants to leave now' he thought.

Old December 14th, 2016, 09:32 PM
questionmark

Quote:
"I'm okay. It was just a memory." he meowed, opening his eyes to look at the cat standing beside him. He saw the worry in her eyes. 'she probably wants to leave now' he thought.
Tatteredpaw nodded and took a few steps back then sitting down. She wasn't really sure what to do, so she didn't do anything but sit down and stare at paws. She wasn't sure what else to do, and the apprentice thought there was nothing else to do. Her almost hairless paws scuffled in the dirt, and she looked up. “What Clan were you from before?” she whispered, very uncharacteristic of her to try and start up conversation. Usually she tried to end conversion.
Old December 19th, 2016, 08:21 PM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

@Dark Rose
Crimsontiger slowly opened her eyes and studied her surroundings. Everything seemed bright and peaceful. She looked at her pelt and saw it was glossy and starry like. She was in StarClan. Crimsontiger remembered how she died. She died next to Blackfalcon, the tom she'd once called her best friend. "I'm so sorry Blackfalcon", Crimsontiger whispered. A tear trickled down her cheek. She still didn't know if the ebony coloured tom had forgiven her yet. Crimsontiger was in StarClan now. Whenever a cat when to StarClan, they were normally happy. But Crimsontiger still grieved.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen