Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
A Very Impulsively Made...
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:46 AM
RiverClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by burntToast
Today 09:44 AM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:42 AM
RiverClan Territory
by BEAR.
Last post by Lucythecat
Today 09:30 AM
WindClan Apprentices' Den
by Ian
Last post by Kaybug.
Today 09:12 AM

Old July 9th, 2021, 02:42 PM
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

My Mood: Hungry

Default Re: StarClan Camp

Raven padded into the camp, her black pelt shimmering like starlight. She sighed, "I'm all alone, again...". All around her she could see families reuniting, old friends enjoy their time together and mentors and apprentices nodding to each other in greeting... but she had no one... she had never known her parents, had no friends, and had never connected with her mentor or clan mates the same way others seemed to do so easily, and her brothers; the only once she had ever cared about where still alive and well. She flicked her tail, well not the only cat she cared about, there was Dusk and... him. She sat down in the corner of the camp and liked her paw and dragged it over one ear.

(Open)

- Credit to here for the pfp -

You don't have to ask permission to have crushes on/attack my OCs as long as you don't powerplay

Old August 4th, 2021, 02:32 PM
hehe, squishy

Bump Policy: Every two days.
My Mood: Bored

Mantis wandered among the starry camp of StarClan, the large white tom's pelt shining with all the stars he was made of, resembling the full moon on a clear sky. Green eyes glittered with wisdom of many moons and generosity for every cat of the Clans, despite having only been told stories of them as a loner. Still, he managed to join StarClan when he passed, and he whittled his time away, hoping to find some company to talk to.

Bump me only after two days.

Old September 5th, 2021, 02:46 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Squrrielclaw woke up "where...am..i?" She asked confused
Old September 12th, 2021, 01:54 PM
& amp; amp; quot ; I never die....or maybe&amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;quo t;

My Mood: Angelic

Making her way around the camp she sits at a distance. Watching the cats be reunited with loved ones she looks around some are lost and some are just confused.
Old September 13th, 2021, 07:16 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Thunderkit knew this place. Bright, and warm, a place he only associated with confusing but warm adults. And small brother of course. This was where they had gotten small brother, at least, he thought so, since he had met daddy and another cat, and then small brother had gotten sucked back down to Windclan with them. So he liked this place, this starry place, and last time he hadn't seen very much of it. But this time, this time would be different. He was older now(smarter, in his opinion) and he as soon as he got to his feet he followed the scent of the other cats.

There was a lot of scent, that was for sure. But that was good, he wasn't the best at tracking. Breaking into a run Thunderkit stretched his legs, long limbs flashing over the short grass. He was tall now, nine moons, almost a fully grown cat. He could be a warrior in Windclan now, if he had worked hard. But he had instead aged and grown away from the clan, such that he looked more like his father than his own kit fluff. If anyone looked at him now, alive or otherwise, he was definitely recognizable as Breezefeather's son.

He didn't consider this fact though, he just wanted to say hello to other cats, see if he could find out what was going on with Stinky Clan and Windclan. (OPEN)
Old September 13th, 2021, 07:22 AM

My Mood: Chatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by gs29513 View Post
Thunderkit knew this place. Bright, and warm, a place he only associated with confusing but warm adults. And small brother of course. This was where they had gotten small brother, at least, he thought so, since he had met daddy and another cat, and then small brother had gotten sucked back down to Windclan with them. So he liked this place, this starry place, and last time he hadn't seen very much of it. But this time, this time would be different. He was older now(smarter, in his opinion) and he as soon as he got to his feet he followed the scent of the other cats.

There was a lot of scent, that was for sure. But that was good, he wasn't the best at tracking. Breaking into a run Thunderkit stretched his legs, long limbs flashing over the short grass. He was tall now, nine moons, almost a fully grown cat. He could be a warrior in Windclan now, if he had worked hard. But he had instead aged and grown away from the clan, such that he looked more like his father than his own kit fluff. If anyone looked at him now, alive or otherwise, he was definitely recognizable as Breezefeather's son.

He didn't consider this fact though, he just wanted to say hello to other cats, see if he could find out what was going on with Stinky Clan and Windclan. (OPEN)
Squrrielclaw noticed the kit and asked "why are you here?"
Old September 27th, 2021, 02:23 PM

My Mood: Kingly

Killstar smiled down at the gathered leaders underneath him."I have been a legendary warrior in my life but killing comes at a cost. You wish me to train you to be better, but I do not wish your innocent lives to die. I had to step up and make a clan to protect the other clans from the darkclan." Killstar was a golden tabby tom with black stripes on his sides
Old October 1st, 2021, 07:35 PM
matzo from cbox

Bump Policy: if i only post during school for more that 4/5 days in a row, don't bump me, i'll be back asap
My Mood: Kingly

Barkpaw strode into the camp, the rabbit in his jaws. He nodded greeting to the other starclan cats and sat down to eat. "Good catch." meowed a tom. "Thanks, sunhowl."

leopard. trampled this place with cats | Rat(e)piales launches rats onto this sig

Character Creator! (read the description please, i just made a new version of someone else's game that had limited color options. it is their art, not mine!)
Old October 13th, 2021, 04:01 PM
Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey

Bump Policy: 4 days :D
My Mood: Pensive

The former-loner padded into an unknown clearing. Eyes closed and dark. He thought to himself to stop if he wanted to, but his paws begin to skip. It was if the tabby was happy for what he had done in his life, even if he had been exiled and sneezed on a leader.

Dirt opened his eyes at last whilst his paws stomped onto the glowing grass. The small tomcat remembered the time of how he closed his eyes to see a darker void and.... Is this place StarClan? StarClan.

The now starry warrior wanted to cry. Even if he was exiled and became a loner, StarClan had gave him a chance to have a life, in their camp. He eyed at his body. He was still covered in dirt, but less. Scratches are gone. He looked down at his paws and see the noticeable soil between his toes. Deputy he thought to himself. He had this dirt embarrassingly between his toes when he became deputy. He smiled. Dirt never thought he would be back, but here he is, happy and not alone.

Char Site updated (10/11/22), added Blazingpaw and Goldenkit!

During most or few roleplays, I will do a flashback that was conjured in my characters' thoughts. Please do not respond to the flashback unless you have the power to read minds or smth.

No no word
Old October 20th, 2021, 05:57 AM
Engine engine number nine

-->Preciouskit; formerly Lila
The small young kit had been out in the Starclan camp. Everything was so weird. She wanted to be with her mama, but she couldn't. Why did her mother do it? Why did she have to feed her those berries. They caused her to be here. She did remember being so sick that she couldn't do anything. Maybe that had something to do with it? Correct! Preciouskit stopped thinking about it and began to throw a leaf up in the air. This was the first time she had been able to do anything. It was so much fun.

// open \\

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do