Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > StarClan

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
chilling by the water [rc...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 03:05 AM
Quietpaw Training Thread...
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:47 AM
ThunderClan Clearing
by dino.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:30 AM
ShadowClan Clearing
by BEAR.
Last post by Morrigan
Today 02:29 AM
Kit Curriculum Finder
by poppy
Last post by Maybi
Today 02:01 AM

Old October 20th, 2023, 08:39 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Bump Policy: Anytime
My Mood: Dark

Default How…how did I fail this badly? (Open)

(Lynx just got rejected at his first resurrection attempt, and now is trying to figure out how to get accepted while regretting his life choices. Quick overveiw, he fell in love with a ThunderClan 'paw and got killed by Bumble.)
Lynxpaw
(Male-He/Him)
(7 moons)
Stupid, stupid, stupid, Lynxpaw chided himself. His attempt at ressurection had collapsed extremely fast. He felt tears well up in his eyes, and let them flow. They're right, I don't deserve it. Falling in love with Ghost was my worst and last descision. He shook his head. To convince the judges he was sorry (and he was), he needed a plan. Problem was, he had none. "What luck," he said sarcastcally. "I die, just so I can hate myself for all eternity."

(Open)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 2nd, 2023, 04:47 PM
HIT EM W THE B B B BEAM!!

Bump Policy: Idrc anytime
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: How…how did I fail this badly? (Open)

Itami (Cloverpaw.)
Real age: 167 moons. Her Age at the time she died: 9

"Hii!" Itami screamed, appearing behind her new "Friend." Someone to talk to! Amazing! Her grip on sanity was slowly slipping. Spending almost 150 moons trapped in the stars does a lot to a young new apprentice. "What's your name? I forgot mine a long time ago, So just call me Itami!"

@FeurSturm

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁

Last edited by Spookez.; November 2nd, 2023 at 04:48 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 06:40 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spookez. View Post
Itami (Cloverpaw.)

"Hii!" Itami screamed, appearing behind her new "Friend." Someone to talk to! Amazing! Her grip on sanity was slowly slipping. Spending almost 150 moons trapped in the stars does a lot to a young new apprentice. "What's your name? I forgot mine a long time ago, So just call me Itami!"

@FeurSturm
Lynxpaw
(Male-He/Him)
(7 moons)
Lynxpaw turned, his expression brightening a little. "Hello, Itami. I'm Lynxpaw." He noticed this cat was more then a little crazy-sounding. Oh well, better than nothing. "How long have you been here?"

(Sorry for short post)
For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son, so that whoever believes in Him may not perish, but have eternal life.-John 3:16
Softdust-Kitty Softpaws-ACTIVE | Shadowlight-Lyrebird's Lullaby-ACTIVE, Not Skiddin' Around-ACTIVE
Old November 2nd, 2023, 06:49 PM

Itami

"How long have I been here? Oh I stopped counting at 120, Teheh" She smiled, sounding interested in this character. "How long have you been here? 50, 70, oh what about 200?" She would bounce up and down like a little kit.

݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁|I do not support/share my character's Actions/emotions unless said otherwise.|. ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁˖ . ݁
Old November 2nd, 2023, 09:27 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Itami

"How long have I been here? Oh I stopped counting at 120, Teheh" She smiled, sounding interested in this character. "How long have you been here? 50, 70, oh what about 200?" She would bounce up and down like a little kit.
Lynxpaw
(Male-He/Him)
(7 moons)
Lynx gaped at the older 'paw. 120? No wonder she acts so strange.Only a few days," he managed to answer. He was starting to like this cat, even if she was half-insane. "Why don't you sit down next to me?"
Old November 2nd, 2023, 09:54 PM

Itami

"You know, it's real nice to finally talk to someone else after being stuck here scrapping at the endless void around you. The last time I had a conversation this long was 4 moons ago!" She laughed, as if being trapped in an endless void was funny or something joyful. "They say death is peaceful and relaxing, but I disagree. Don't you think? Sometimes I forget how to walk, breathe, or even open my eyes... It's been so long..." She looks at lynxpaw. " You very lucky. You remember everything, don't you?" She asks, seeming interested in the concept of remembering anything.
"Sometimes, up here it feels more of a punishment than freedom." She mumbles, sounding more calm. Her swift mood change also was another sign of insanity. "Not that I know how to feel! Or at least, remember how to."

@FeurSturm

Old November 2nd, 2023, 10:16 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
Itami

"You know, it's real nice to finally talk to someone else after being stuck here scrapping at the endless void around you. The last time I had a conversation this long was 4 moons ago!" She laughed, as if being trapped in an endless void was funny or something joyful. "They say death is peaceful and relaxing, but I disagree. Don't you think? Sometimes I forget how to walk, breathe, or even open my eyes... It's been so long..." She looks at lynxpaw. " You very lucky. You remember everything, don't you?" She asks, seeming interested in the concept of remembering anything.
"Sometimes, up here it feels more of a punishment than freedom." She mumbles, sounding more calm. Her swift mood change also was another sign of insanity. "Not that I know how to feel! Or at least, remember how to."

@FeurSturm
Lynxpaw
(Male-He/Him)
(7 moons)
"Yeah…I remember." Lynxpaw's tone became wistful. "The breeze, the feeling of the world being alive around you. If I get back, I'll never take anything for granted ever again." Suddenly, he looked sad. "It's my fault I'm here. It's all my fault."
Old November 2nd, 2023, 10:26 PM

itami

Breeze? What was that? She remembered some Starclan cats having the Prefix Breeze. But she forgot what it was. She didn't know what a "Lynx" was anyway. When did she even learn what a prefix is?

"It must have felt amazing." Her eyes softened. As if, deep down she could remember. Or maybe another one of her insane mood swings. "You must have had friends. Family." She mumbled. Turning towards lynx. She may be somewhat insane, but she can read a room. "I don't think it's your fault. You lived your life. You made mistakes. You Remember. No cat can say killing or harming another is right. Because we are all just living. You realize that after spending around 150 moons trapped. Forgetting everything about yourself slowly." Smiling again towards him. "You must have had family, right? Friends? I can't remember my own name, never mind my life. But you have to remember, right?"
@FeurSturm

Last edited by Spookez.; November 2nd, 2023 at 10:26 PM.
Old November 2nd, 2023, 10:50 PM
chaotic Catholic furry

Quote:
itami

Breeze? What was that? She remembered some Starclan cats having the Prefix Breeze. But she forgot what it was. She didn't know what a "Lynx" was anyway. When did she even learn what a prefix is?

"It must have felt amazing." Her eyes softened. As if, deep down she could remember. Or maybe another one of her insane mood swings. "You must have had friends. Family." She mumbled. Turning towards lynx. She may be somewhat insane, but she can read a room. "I don't think it's your fault. You lived your life. You made mistakes. You Remember. No cat can say killing or harming another is right. Because we are all just living. You realize that after spending around 150 moons trapped. Forgetting everything about yourself slowly." Smiling again towards him. "You must have had family, right? Friends? I can't remember my own name, never mind my life. But you have to remember, right?"
@FeurSturm
Lynxpaw
(Male-He/Him)
(7 moons)
Lynx managed a small smile. "Yeah," he said, "I should remember. It still amazes me that you can't remember anything. Don't you remember the grass, the sky? Why haven't you tried to be ressurected? Or reincarnated?"
Old November 2nd, 2023, 10:58 PM

Itami

"I guess not. It's been a long while." She smiles, her goofy mood returning. "But you'll tell me everything about the real world, right?" Itami seemed to exist. She really missed living. "I never tried both of those things because... I'm scared."

@FeurSturm