Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > Twolegplace

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
Your royal highness...
by Dakotaa
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:13 PM
We Do A Bit of Spooking
by Dust
Last post by chickadee
Today 10:11 PM
ThunderClan Nursery
by dino.
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:24 PM
Song Requests
by Fawn
Last post by Dolomedes
Today 09:08 PM

Old September 27th, 2017, 07:46 PM
touhou trash

My Mood: Lurking
Default ace: !!! (gotta shower, gotta poof)

Ace rested his head on the ground next to Salum, whiskers twitching as they came into contact with their fur. He could smell the forest-scent coming off of them, but ignored it, hoping Ocelot wouldn't notice. He slowed his breathing and forced his tail to stop moving.
i'm looking for a few roleplay buddies if you see this. my instagram is @pancakey.kun. message me if you want. also, my birthday is the 21st. soon. nice.

[8/25/22]
my instagram is @pan.kyonshii now. i'm not looking for rp buddies anymore, i just want people to see my ocs!
Old September 27th, 2017, 07:53 PM
the tale of six.

Bump Policy: do not bump.
My Mood: Mysterious

Default salum: lol mk [ haha i gotta shower too ]

salum forced away the smile on her face, but couldn't stop the quiet purr that rumbled in her chest. she purposefully twitched, acting as if she were dreaming. moving gently, salum pressed their nose to ace's cheek, the damp surface cold and rough against his soft fur. she sighed, listening closely to hear once ocelot wakes up. their paws kneaded the ground as they waited, hoping that the toms couldn't hear their pounding hearbeat.
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:24 PM
touhou trash

Default ace: bzzzt (haha)

Ace heard Ocelot stir once more before the tom stood up. He heard Ocelot walk out of the den and sit down beside it. Ace opened an eye to see if Ocelot was mad or not, but luckily he wasn’t.
i'm looking for a few roleplay buddies if you see this. my instagram is @pancakey.kun. message me if you want. also, my birthday is the 21st. soon. nice.

[8/25/22]
my instagram is @pan.kyonshii now. i'm not looking for rp buddies anymore, i just want people to see my ocs!
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:35 PM
the tale of six.

Default salum: beep

salum yawned, pretending to stir before raising her head. she glanced at ace, questioning in her gaze, stretching and shaking her pelt again. after a few moments, she eased from the den, tail low as she stumbled, acting as if she had just woken up and was still groggy. the siamese sat a tail-length from ocelot, swiping a paw over her snout and waving her tail in a silent greeting. they stared back at the den, awaiting ace's exit from it before they could state the plan of that day.
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:50 PM
touhou trash

Default ace: boop

As Ocelot glanced at Salum, he noticed Ace stir and wake. He looked more at his friend, his tail twitching with satisfaction. They were all awake now. And I have to treat his paw, and their feet, Ocelot thought.

[8/25/22]
Old September 27th, 2017, 08:57 PM
the tale of six.

Default salum: *rolls towards*

salum blinked, mulling over her words before speaking. "okay. today, my plan is to have ocelot treat our injuries, then we should set off to look for a much more safe and hidden den. we can't stay in one spot— the humans are most likely searching for us," explained the siamese. her tail curled up and over her paws, which were only stinging a little. they felt like an annoying itch in the back of her mind, and only needed the dressing changed. looking at the two toms, she cocked her head. "do any of you need anything? i can go and look for something, just tell me what its appearance is and i can try to find it," salum offered.
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:07 PM
touhou trash

Default ace: freezes*

Ocelot nods slowly. "I need some rush for Ace over here," he states, flicking his tail in the direction of Ace. "It has long, hard stalks and grows in clusters. It'll be deserted in patches of grass and such." Ace looks at Ocelot, his ears flattened.

[8/25/22]
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:14 PM
the tale of six.

Default salum: *boops nose*

the siamese nodded, standing up. her tail waved as she began padding towards where the forest had been. "gotcha. i'll be back soon!" she called back, breaking into a run. once she reached the forest, salum started searching for what fit the description of the plant ocelot had said. she yelped in triumph once she found it, collecting a few stalks and racing back to the den. panting, she dropped them, a smile on her maw and tail swaying happily. "found them!" salum exclaimed, bouncing on her paws.
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:28 PM
touhou trash

Default ace: *sticks out tongue*

Ocelot nods in approval. "That was fast. And these are the right things so good job." Ocelot picks up the rush and tells Ace to lay down. He does so and Ocelot begins to bind it around his broken paw. When he's done, Ocelot explains, "You can walk on it, though I wouldn't recommend it. Salum, do you think you need anymore dandelions?"

[8/25/22]
Old September 27th, 2017, 09:36 PM
the tale of six.

Default salum: *360 no-scopes*

salum shook her head. "the pain is only a faint sensation now. it's like a nagging pin pick in the back of my mind," she answered. her voice, held with an accent, wavered slightly as she thought of the adventure she and ace had taken. she sat near the toms, focusing on anything but them, before her gaze was pulled to the gradually brightening sky. the sun had already begun rising, casting a pastel orange glow among the horizon. "so... pretty," salum gasped, eyes reflecting the mixture of colors.

Last edited by BEAR.; January 17th, 2018 at 07:37 PM.