Last post by SeonghwasBunnyEars
Today 08:15 PM

Old April 12th, 2018, 01:12 PM
Queen of the Birbs

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan | RiverClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tazzy View Post
“Aww is the big strong warrior pouting?” She teased, her sides shook with laughter. She then stood and moved closer tell she sat directly in front of him. “Hope you don’t mind, I just thought it would be better if I was closer.” She paused before adding “I think your a good warrior. I may not know much about what you do but you seem pretty reliable, which is good in a warrior.”

"I guess so," Darkheart sighed. He eyed Silverfeather cautiously for a moment - they were both way too close to crossing the border - but soon relaxed again. She didn't seem bothered by it, and he trusted her, so he saw no reason to tense up because of it. "Well, I think you must be a pretty great warrior, too. You're not confrontational like most cats would be, which is a good thing, because it means others won't get hurt for no good reason."

My Character Site (W.I.P)

-WarriorCats- is my baby pet rock
Webpaw All The Way~ is my "STALKER WHO LOVES DRAWING CATSSSS"
Old April 13th, 2018, 01:49 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

My Mood: Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by SamCats View Post

"I guess so," Darkheart sighed. He eyed Silverfeather cautiously for a moment - they were both way too close to crossing the border - but soon relaxed again. She didn't seem bothered by it, and he trusted her, so he saw no reason to tense up because of it. "Well, I think you must be a pretty great warrior, too. You're not confrontational like most cats would be, which is a good thing, because it means others won't get hurt for no good reason."
Silverfeather shrugged her shoulders as her fur heated up “Its just best to..not get into unnecessary fights,” she replied. Her eyes twinkled with mischief when she noticed him tense up. With a small laugh she stuck her paw out and placed it on the other side of the border.
Which mask will you choose?
What is underneath? (Darkest Part-Red)
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 13th, 2018, 10:38 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Silverfeather shrugged her shoulders as her fur heated up “Its just best to..not get into unnecessary fights,” she replied. Her eyes twinkled with mischief when she noticed him tense up. With a small laugh she stuck her paw out and placed it on the other side of the border.

Darkheart nodded in agreement; he'd never been too big a fan of fighting. He felt a small jolt of panic when he saw Silverfeather put a paw across the border, but it faded almost instantly. "I told you to watch where you put your paws," he scolded jokingly. Why do I trust her so much?

Old April 13th, 2018, 05:47 PM
💙🦌💙

My Mood: Incognito

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue jellie View Post
The she-cat watched, slightly intrigued at how he pondered for so long over her name. What was he thinking about? The meaning of the name? Whether it fit her or not? She herself thought about it for a moment, until her question was answered a few moments later. Rumblestorm, huh? And what was the story behind such a name? Surely there was at least a reason for the suffix. He certainly didn't seem like the type for a "-storm" suffix. She was broken out of her thoughts when he commented on her name. He... liked her name? That was new. And kind of awkward. She dipped her head awkwardly, accepting the compliment despite the informality of it. Her eyes stayed the same, glowing gray as she stared at the ShadowClan tom, thinking of how to answer his most recent question. Mockingfeather didn't take it like an inquire for gaining information. Instead, she rather friendlily answered, "Pretty good. Prey is plentiful- as plentiful as fish can be, of course! How is life in ShadowClan lately?"
Rumblestorm felt a reassuring sense of relief as she replied in a friendly manor. Pretty good. Prey is plentiful- as plentiful as fish can be, of course! The tom cat flicked an ear as he heard the first part of her reply. He allowed himself a small crooked smile as the she-cat joked good-heartedly about the plentiful-ness of RiverClan’s fish. How is life in ShadowClan lately? Rumblestorm pondered with himself for a moment. Overall, ShadowClan was faring well. However, he himself was still in a low state; his former and first apprentice, Willowpetal, had passed away a little while ago and he still found himself in a sort of lost state after her death. His smile slid off his face as he thought of his former apprentice and one of his few true, treasured friends. “ShadowClan’s quite content…” He trailed off, making sure to address the whole clan, not laying in on the specifics. “Prey’s running well.” Rumblestorm blinked and flashed a quick look at his paws before meeting her gaze again, quite unsure of what to say next.
Old April 13th, 2018, 06:56 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
She’d heard the story before, but it was from her parents’ point of view. She hadn’t known that he was beaten so badly before. Still, it was like trying to talk to a wall. Clawpaw had been raised in a way that would never allow her to open her mind completely - everything was black and white to her. Good or bad, there wasn’t an in-between. What Whisperblaze had done was bad - that was it. Her parents were good. They were good, loyal cats who followed the Code, who had given her her best chance, and who had raised her so that she would be just as good and loyal. They may have done bad things, but that didn’t mean they were bad. ”So that’s it, huh? You think I’m mad at you leaving ShadowClan because I wanted you to stay? That’s really funny, Whisperblaze.”

She laughed, although it was dry - there was no smile on her face, not even a hint of one, her blue eyes still blazing angrily. ”No, I’m not that young and stupid. I used to be angry at you for leaving me, especially because I really liked you when I was younger, but you know what? I’m not mad about that anymore. No, I think your story really touched me, brother. She paused for another moment, sheathing her claws and pretending to think. ”You know, here’s what I don’t get… you would abandon and betray your Clan? A bad situation is a bad situation, and our parents might have been awful to you, but the rest of the Clan? Did they treat you just as badly? Did they deserve that? No, you were another warrior to use in battle - one that could have helped us when we fought. It was your precious RiverClan that chose to fight against us… do you realize that cats you probably grew up with were killed in that battle? Do you realize that, huh?!” She was really angry now. No matter how weak and useless her parents had taught her Whisperblaze could be, he was still a warrior that would have been valuable in the previous battle.

It’d been close to a massacre - four Clans fighting, two against two, clashing in a battle that Clawpaw had thought was stupid. And there was one less warrior for ShadowClan because of Whisperblaze’s decision a long time ago. It might have been stupid, but he could have saved a life just by being there. ”Answer me this, too; were you there? Did you kill ShadowClan warriors? Because if you did, then you’re no better than Mom and Dad. I fight for ShadowClan, but I don’t kill unless I have to. Not now.”
"I have not killed a cat in my entire life," he answered cooly. he would never, whether it was from his own birthclan or not. he would never. "imagine cats who hated you for no reason, and im not talking about our parents. bullies. imagine being smaller then them, and being nothing more than an apprentice. you are scared, you are basically still a kit. i told the leader, which they didnt believe me at the time. Otterstar was growing old and didnt have time to deal with bullies. so i ran, and i regret it to this day. i know i shouldnt have ran, maybe i couldve outlived them and been happy there, but thats a lot of ifs." he explained. who knows what his life wouldve been like if he still had been in shadowclan. how were those cats today? the ones that bullied him? were they alive and well with families? sleeping well at night knowing what they did in their adolecent years? that stuff sticks with you, and it has with every breathing moment for whisperblaze.
Old April 14th, 2018, 02:47 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:

Darkheart nodded in agreement; he'd never been too big a fan of fighting. He felt a small jolt of panic when he saw Silverfeather put a paw across the border, but it faded almost instantly. "I told you to watch where you put your paws," he scolded jokingly. Why do I trust her so much?
“You might have.” She replied as she rasped her tongue over her paw and drew it over her ear, completely relaxed. “Ya know..” Silver tilted her head “I trust you for some reason,” the she-cat told him, as if she read his mind. The young warrior didn’t mean to tell him that but it just came out, she just hoped he wouldn’t use it against her.
I have become a very inactive panda buuuut if you’d like to chat...don’t be afraid to add me on discord!^.^

Old April 14th, 2018, 03:12 AM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
“You might have.” She replied as she rasped her tongue over her paw and drew it over her ear, completely relaxed. “Ya know..” Silver tilted her head “I trust you for some reason,” the she-cat told him, as if she read his mind. The young warrior didn’t mean to tell him that but it just came out, she just hoped he wouldn’t use it against her.
Darkheart cocked his head curiously. "Weird..." he murmured, then paused. "Not you! You're not weird. You're great," he hurried to correct himself, cringing inwardly at how awkward he sounded. "I mean- I trust you too, and that's weird, because we don't really know each other that well. Or at all. I don't know... you just seem like someone worth trusting." He glanced nervously down at his paws, flushing beneath his pelt.

Old April 15th, 2018, 05:54 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deranged Llama View Post

Rumblestorm felt a reassuring sense of relief as she replied in a friendly manor. Pretty good. Prey is plentiful- as plentiful as fish can be, of course! The tom cat flicked an ear as he heard the first part of her reply. He allowed himself a small crooked smile as the she-cat joked good-heartedly about the plentiful-ness of RiverClan’s fish. How is life in ShadowClan lately? Rumblestorm pondered with himself for a moment. Overall, ShadowClan was faring well. However, he himself was still in a low state; his former and first apprentice, Willowpetal, had passed away a little while ago and he still found himself in a sort of lost state after her death. His smile slid off his face as he thought of his former apprentice and one of his few true, treasured friends. “ShadowClan’s quite content…” He trailed off, making sure to address the whole clan, not laying in on the specifics. “Prey’s running well.” Rumblestorm blinked and flashed a quick look at his paws before meeting her gaze again, quite unsure of what to say next.
Staring at the tom ponder, she noticed his minimal reaction to her joke and inwardly raised an eyebrow. If that's how you want to play it. But she didn't take much offense and soon was back to her easy-going self as she watched the tom with interest, nodding to his answer. The hesitation in between made her slant her gray eyes slightly, but not enough that Rumblestorm would notice- hopefully. Was he hiding something? The question wasn't asked for personal gain, of course, but curiousity was blooming, and Mockingfeather would have to work hard to snuff it out. She attempted to shrug it off by thinking of more small talk, and soon an answer came to her. "Good to hear. And how are you? Not trying to be personal- you don't have to answer in detail, or at all." She was now trying to just stop more awkward silences between them, coming up with whatever words she could and butting them in at the right times.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Old April 16th, 2018, 11:04 AM
I’ll be your nightmare~

Quote:
Darkheart cocked his head curiously. "Weird..." he murmured, then paused. "Not you! You're not weird. You're great," he hurried to correct himself, cringing inwardly at how awkward he sounded. "I mean- I trust you too, and that's weird, because we don't really know each other that well. Or at all. I don't know... you just seem like someone worth trusting." He glanced nervously down at his paws, flushing beneath his pelt.
Her sides began shaking with laughter once more. “I knew what you meant,” she said softly. Her eyes glazed over as she looked off at nothing, lost in thought. Was he doing something important? her gaze flicked towards him before looking down at the ground. “It could be weird or..” she shrugged her shoulders. “I’m not keeping you from anything important am I?”

Last edited by Tazzy; April 16th, 2018 at 11:53 AM.
Old April 16th, 2018, 01:04 PM
Queen of the Birbs

Quote:
Her sides began shaking with laughter once more. “I knew what you meant,” she said softly. Her eyes glazed over as she looked off at nothing, lost in thought. Was he doing something important? her gaze flicked towards him before looking down at the ground. “It could be weird or..” she shrugged her shoulders. “I’m not keeping you from anything important am I?”
Or... what? he wondered silently. "Not really," Darkheart meowed, nodding to the squirrel beside him. "I was just taking this back to camp, but there's no real hurry." He paused, frowning thoughtfully. Cautiously, he asked, "Do you get squirrels on RiverClan territory?" He knew how bad it was to even be considering this, but it wasn't like his Clan was starved for prey right now.