Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
answering the call...
by taillow
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:43 PM
Helping & Healing Paws [...
by Omari
Last post by furrensic
Today 08:40 PM
RiverClan Elders' Den
by BEAR.
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 08:38 PM
i have to many questions...
by forest
Last post by Dakotaa
Today 08:34 PM
Closed Thread

Old December 16th, 2019, 01:07 AM
~Fae of the forest~

My Mood: Inspired
Default Re: WindClan Breezerock

Pebblepaw wanted to help in any way he could, but when he tried to stand on his paws, he felt the ache in all of his body. He didn't know if he was imagining things, but he had gotten a bruise on his body since a while ago, and he hadn't treated it.

He sighed, mud and filth colouring his originally white pelt. He felt like an entirely new cat compared to when he got here, when his breath still stank of Riverclan fish. Or, well, what other's would say were 'stinking'. Pebblepaw still thought a fish or two might be a good treat, but he had certainly gotten another view on his birthclan. His family, or what was rest of it, was still in Riverclan, at least unhurt by everything that had happened in Windclan.

Am I honesly glad to have joined here, after all? He thought of his family in Riverclan, his loving siblings and parents, and then how he had lost contact with all of them when he'd changed clans. How Silverpaw no longer wanted to see him, even at the gathering. So clan are more important than blood... he grumbled to himself. He also thought of the territory, that he knew so well. The territory that had always prevented him from running with all it's roots, puddles, and cattails that would wrap around your paws if you wren't careful enough. He thought of his memories with Sootkit.

He rose to his paws. Riverclan, albeit he would treasure his memories from there, was a thing of the past. He was a Windclan cat, through and through. Windclan friends, Windclan mentors, and Windclan mindset. This was him now, and he was going to fight for his clan.

Please click my eggs!

Old December 16th, 2019, 05:26 PM

My Mood: Blah
Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pepperkins View Post

[@Snail-paw]

Shrewpaw was irritated at this point. Where was his lousy mentor anyways? He thought this was supposed to be fun and so far it was just a bunch of mouse dung. With a sigh, the silver tom stalked his way through the clearing, still looking for his mentor as always. Had he even gone training yet? Not as he knew, better off anyways. Who needed mentors! If it weren't for the stupid warrior code he would train himself! Stupid warrior code, stupid mentors, stupid rock he had just trodded on. Sitting down to look ar his paw, Shrewpaw kept a close lookout for Sheepfur. He would find this lousy mentor if it were the last thing he did.
Sheepfur stalked into the clearing, huffing from the frantic run when he remembered he had promised to shrewpaw. He stood at the entrance of the clearing glancing over the open space with apprentices and mentors dotted all over. Quickly he spotted shrewpaw and Padded towards him. He had the sinking feeling the apprentice was displeased and he couldn’t blame him, Sheepfur cursed his tendency to zone out. “So sorry I’m late I lost track of the time, do you still want to do hunting?” He asked glancing at the silver cat in front of him.

Old December 16th, 2019, 06:00 PM
Peppermint Pudding

My Mood: Twisted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snail-paw View Post
Sheepfur stalked into the clearing, huffing from the frantic run when he remembered he had promised to shrewpaw. He stood at the entrance of the clearing glancing over the open space with apprentices and mentors dotted all over. Quickly he spotted shrewpaw and Padded towards him. He had the sinking feeling the apprentice was displeased and he couldn’t blame him, Sheepfur cursed his tendency to zone out. “So sorry I’m late I lost track of the time, do you still want to do hunting?” He asked glancing at the silver cat in front of him.

[@Snail-paw]

With a frown, Shrewpaw cast Sheepfur a side eye while licking his paw. "Took you long enough," he meowed upsetedly before getting up with a small stretch. Sighing he nodded and started to pad towards the entrance, looking back to his mentor, "You coming or are you gonna let all the prey get tucked into their moss first?"

"Kindness is like sugar. It makes life taste a little sweeter"
Carla Yerovi

Character Site | Shooting Stars

I will not respond to one liners or five word responses.

Old December 16th, 2019, 07:54 PM
An indecisive rat

@RedHead

The smaller feline ducked her head as she entered the camp, disappointment clear in her pale green orbs. With winter now here, prey was scarce and hard to come by. She had almost caught a malnourished hare. But the creature escaped, much to Cypressflares delight. Letting out a sigh, the moly strode in a long place as she made her way by the clusters of cats that were located in the heart of the camp. She had never been much for large groups. She found a large group of cats.... annoying, to say the least.

She wasn’t fond of her tiny stature; in fact it was a big insecurity for the molly. But it did make it easier to weave around others to her favorite part of the camp. It was away from all the action, a quiet little haven located next to a semi-large stone- for protection from the wind, of course. Cypressflare used her feathery tail to carefully dust away the bits of frost clinging onto the tiny blades of grass. Finally, it was time to relax. She settled down in the spot, on top of tiny patch of grass. Her head rested on her paws, her tail flicking from side to side and she lay there, a moment of peace for the feline. She let out a sigh, relieved to finally take a break after their unsuccessful hunt that left her in a bitter mood.

(New!) Character Site

If I don’t respond within 72 hours, please feel free to message me! Just to warn y’all, my immune system is trash so please check my profile to see if I have said anything about being sick ^ ^ So I don't get too overwhelmed (again), I'm only gonna have cats in Riverclan or as outsiders, so please keep that in mind if you want to rp with me for whatever reason (:
Old December 17th, 2019, 12:49 AM
Engine engine number nine

Default Re: WindClan Leader's Den

| @Fuzzy; |

Dana padded into Brightstar's den after getting brought into camp by a warrior named Flamingbranch. The molly felt weird for being back in the camp that she had left so many moons ago. The molly had learned her lesson and wished to rejoin Windclan to get to know her daughter better. Well that was if Brightstar or even Pinewish wanted her back. Dana didn't know that Pinewish was back. The last time she knew he had lost his life in battle. She was sure to get a surprise later on. "Um. Brightstar?", called Dana.

Marigoldleap is a pretty active Riverclan warrior and I really want her to be as active as possible, so if there is ever a plot Idea and you need an extra cat feel free to reach out to me. Her and me would love to have something to do

Old December 17th, 2019, 10:32 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Foxpudge was exhausted by all the fighting. After the meeting and the patrol, he was feeling worse.. but maybe that was because he was sure his shoulder was going to get infected with all the mud and grime that had gotten in it. He'd have to see..

His attention was stolen by the sound of crying, and he followed the noise to where Hogpaw was. Cowpaw seemed to have brightened his mood with.. mud? But, Foxpudge didn't have the heart to just leave it at that. "Hey you two, is everything alright?"

@hxneysuckle, @vermin

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 17th, 2019, 10:44 AM
work is never done

Bump Policy: every 4 days
My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Territory

[ small note: i'll be a bit busy for most of this week so if you guys want to move on without me you're free to! ]

Taking up the end, Foxpudge scented the air. Most scents would have been washed away by the rain, but he hoped to find something.. anything. "I don't smell anything yet, but keep your eyes peeled! Like I said, I don't think many cats left camp, but it doesn't hurt to be thorough.. if we don't see anything through a walk of the plains we should check by the borders."
@hxneysuckle, @vermin

wolfhivewolfhive roleplaystc additional training
deceased charactersroleplay rules
Old December 17th, 2019, 12:33 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark
Default Re: WindClan Warriors' Den

@caswshay617

Thistlefeather staggers into the warrior's den, his muted green eyes weary. Paws dragging on the ground, the maine coon collapses into his nest with a small 'oof' and immediately curls into a tight ball. The day had been rough on him, feelings of dysphoria washing over him in thick waves. The self-proclaimed tom tucks his muzzle beneath his paws, groaning softly.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Old December 17th, 2019, 12:51 PM
maplebriar

My Mood: Bashful

@xoyami
mossyrock was tired from hunting patrols and keeping things safe, she padded into the warriors den eyes droopy from lack of sleep as she slumped into the warriors den falling asleep the minute she layed down
@sliversnow the shy
@ponyapan The stabby roomba @Shimm the Caring @skye the fofie furry @beck the hobit
Old December 17th, 2019, 01:30 PM
Grieving

My Mood: Dark

@caswshay617

Thistlefeather stirs at the sound of Mossyrock going into her own nest. Lifting his paw from over his face, he glances at the she-cat through muted green eyes.

A saint bernard sits at the
TOP OF THE DRIVEWAY
YOU'VE ALWAYS SAID HOW YOU LOVE DOGS
I DON'T KNOW IF I COUNT
BUT I'M TRYING MY BEST
WHEN I'M HOWLING AND BARKING THESE SOOOONGS
Closed Thread