Go Back   Warrior Cats Online > Main Warriors Roleplay > WindClan > WindClan Events

Notice
Please read our Content Policy Update!

Interested in joining the staff team? Look here!
Allegiances

ThunderClan
Leader: Bumblestar
Deputy: Spiderthroat
Medicine Cats:
 Drizzlecloud, Springlight

ShadowClan
Leader
Dawnstar
Deputy
: None
Medicine Cat: Lostspark
Medicine Cat Apprentice:
Mossfreckle

RiverClan
Leader
: Fadingsun
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Mistyshard

Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

WindClan
Leader
Twilightstar
Deputy: None
Medicine Cat: Lightningstorm
Medicine Cat Apprentice: None

Recent Threads
"An Intermission"......
Last post by Rani
Today 12:22 AM
"What Once was Mine will...
Last post by rubberRatroom
Today 12:00 AM
abandoned hope [adoption...
by lark.
Last post by Desert Rain Frog
Yesterday 11:57 PM
✩Star's Mass YCH Trade!✩
Yesterday 11:41 PM
WindClan Nursery
by Ian
Yesterday 11:40 PM
Closed Thread

Old April 2nd, 2017, 05:34 PM
Just A Fossil

Bump Policy: 3 days
My Mood: Spooky

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsurdJinx View Post
Blazingstar's quiet murmur was enough to fuel Fawnskip's confidence. Now, she knew she had his interest, and that was enough to make her as happy as she could possibly be. And then... it hit her. I'm flirting with the leader, she thought, an invisible ounce of fear striking her. Oh StarClan! When I drop him - can he exile me? No, no - he can't, can he? I love WindClan - Oh, he just can't! But the ginger tomcat seemed to be enjoying himself at the moment, and based off his comment, she figured he'd be around for a while. I'll have time to work things out then. Fawnskip could be a planner, a thinker. When she was alone, her thoughts were focused on her current flirting flings. She'd try to find a solution to just about everything that could go wrong; for example, what would she do if a tomcat she was currently flirting with found interest in another molly? See, she hated it when she had toms wrapped around her paw, but then they saw `the one`, and she was long forgotten.

One of her largest fears was being forgotten. Her fear drove her to be as charismatic, as outgoing, as noticeable as possible. FawnSkip swore she would leave her mark on the Clans - in a positive way, of course. And so, she flirted like no she-cat has flirted before. She planned to implant her picture into the minds of so many toms - and perhaps, the she-cats' minds, the she-cats who despised her for stealing their beau. How does she deal with the hatred, you ask? She doesn't think about it - she bottles all the hatred, tightens the cover as tight as possible, and throws it away. However, the hatred is still linked to Fawnskip, and she knows it. She tries her hardest to avoid it, and so far, it's been working.

``Oh, don't worry about other toms,`` Fawnskip laughed teasingly. She threw her head to the side, closing her eyes as she laughed softly. Seeing that he offered her some satisfaction, she decided she'd be generous and let him feel the same warm feeling. ``Besides, right now... My eyes are only on you.`` As she spoke, she rest her warm gaze on Blazingstar. Her golden hues displayed many emotions; a few of which were cheer and interest. She was leaning forward she was so engulfed in their flirting session. ``You are one lucky tom,`` She stated, referencing to how special he was to have her attention. She could be off somewhere, flirting with a different tomcat.
Blazingstar liked Fawnskip's answer. Immediately he felt fuzzy inside, but refused to show it. He loved feeling special, however, he thought about toying with her a little bit. He wanted this feline to keep coming back, but he wasn't sure how to do that besides bringing up Galespring. Perhaps he could make it out like she wasn't the only cat that was around. Although hadn't he already said something about it before? He wasn't even sure anymore, this whole conversation had become a blur, something that most cats didn't seem to enough talent to do. He could remember the parts he wanted to remember, the ones that caught his attention most, the ones that made Fawnskip stand out above everyone else.

Realizing that he let a silence draw between them, Blazingstar opened his mouth, giving his thoughts one more once over. "Well I'll only believe that if you continue making me feel that way. Who knows, maybe another she-cat will come along and steal that spot?" he raised a brow, his golden gaze obviously teasing. It was obvious enough that there was no other she-cat that managed to drive him to this state. "What will you do then?" he inquired, clearly curious on her answer. If he was that special, surely she'd prove that to him in other ways than this? He couldn't imagine what she'd do. Blazingstar's golden hues continued to read her body language, continued to run over her pelt and meet her gaze. For some reason, he couldn't help himself.
[kinda short]

[Characters]

I'M A TOTAL TRASH MAMMAL

Old April 2nd, 2017, 06:44 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: WindClan Training Moor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
"Ha!" Hunterpaw grinned down at his mentor, tail swishing with triumph as he smirked at the older Tom. In the same instant he was pushed off, rolling onto his side with a soft, muffled "oomf". Hunterpaw leaped up at once and crouched, tail lashing side to side. A challenging grin spread over his maw and his paws kneaded at the ground eagerly. "Im no kit!" He growled playfully, ears pinning back. "Not everyone can be as old as you!"

With those playful words he launched again, aiming to knock Springwind's paws from under him. He'd never felt more alive in his life, more energized. He didnt even think of this as training, more like playing. Somewhere in the back of his mind he wanted this to be his father he was play-fighting with. Then again, in some way, Hunter knew it was.

‘’Old? Ha!’’ Springwind snickered, offended that his apprentice would think of such nonsense about him. As far as Springwind knew, he was young. Young at heart. Young in appearance. And, old in mind. Not that old to the point where he’s useless to the clan. He never wanted to be useless to his clan--old or not. He turned back to his apprentice,a sudden wave of new emotion settled within him. ‘’You’re sooo gonna eat those words, kit.’’ He laughs. The mentor felt another heavy force knocking him down, knowing who it was. Springwind opened his eyes,giving his apprentice an odd look. ‘’Is that all you can do? I thought I taught you better than that! Hitting like a...like a…cat with no claws.’’ The tom says, shaking his head. As he gets up from his fallen state, Springwind enters into a crouch, springing up and pinned Hunterpaw to the ground, careful to not hurt the young tom. As the two tumbled around in a rolling ball of fur, Springwind stopped the spinning before they hit the back of a tree, and he landed on top of the tom with a soft thud.

Springwind was out of breath. But he quickly hopped off his apprentice. Maybe, I am getting old...nah! That’s just energy being reused since I haven’t used it in a while...yeah… ‘’That’s how you pin someone.’’ He states proudly. ‘’Whatever you were doing? Ha! And, besides. I’m not old.’’ He says, and stares at his apprentice. With a flick of his tail, he says. ‘’You need to learn the difference between us; I’m more experience, or you’re more inexperienced. Your running is definite on point. However your fighting...you seem to be taking it as a game more.’’ Springwind states. Though he loved playing games with his apprentice, he didn’t want Hunterpaw to think everything was a game. ‘’Fighting is something you must take seriously. Don’t want to die in battle do you? Don’t want to be murdered in cold blood do you? Exactly my point.’’ The tom states and uses one paw to pat Hunterpaw on the head.

‘’But, don’t worry, kit. You’ll get better. After all, that’s what I’m here for!’’
Old April 2nd, 2017, 07:21 PM
✶Stardust's Topaz✶

My Mood: Tired

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

‘’Old? Ha!’’ Springwind snickered, offended that his apprentice would think of such nonsense about him. As far as Springwind knew, he was young. Young at heart. Young in appearance. And, old in mind. Not that old to the point where he’s useless to the clan. He never wanted to be useless to his clan--old or not. He turned back to his apprentice,a sudden wave of new emotion settled within him. ‘’You’re sooo gonna eat those words, kit.’’ He laughs. The mentor felt another heavy force knocking him down, knowing who it was. Springwind opened his eyes,giving his apprentice an odd look. ‘’Is that all you can do? I thought I taught you better than that! Hitting like a...like a…cat with no claws.’’ The tom says, shaking his head. As he gets up from his fallen state, Springwind enters into a crouch, springing up and pinned Hunterpaw to the ground, careful to not hurt the young tom. As the two tumbled around in a rolling ball of fur, Springwind stopped the spinning before they hit the back of a tree, and he landed on top of the tom with a soft thud.

Springwind was out of breath. But he quickly hopped off his apprentice. Maybe, I am getting old...nah! That’s just energy being reused since I haven’t used it in a while...yeah… ‘’That’s how you pin someone.’’ He states proudly. ‘’Whatever you were doing? Ha! And, besides. I’m not old.’’ He says, and stares at his apprentice. With a flick of his tail, he says. ‘’You need to learn the difference between us; I’m more experience, or you’re more inexperienced. Your running is definite on point. However your fighting...you seem to be taking it as a game more.’’ Springwind states. Though he loved playing games with his apprentice, he didn’t want Hunterpaw to think everything was a game. ‘’Fighting is something you must take seriously. Don’t want to die in battle do you? Don’t want to be murdered in cold blood do you? Exactly my point.’’ The tom states and uses one paw to pat Hunterpaw on the head.

‘’But, don’t worry, kit. You’ll get better. After all, that’s what I’m here for!’’
Hunterpaw let out a teasing laugh at his mentor, standing up again and pushing his paw away playfully. "Well maybe if I was fighting enemy cats. But you wouldnt hurt me wouldja Da--?" He cut himself off before the word 'Dad' could leave his mouth, inwardly cursing himself. The black and white Tom cleared his throat and stepped back, ears pinning against his head. "Ah--I mean, Springwind....Whatever, back to training," He gave his chest fur a few quick licks and turned his head away, shoulders stiff.

It wasnt like he didnt see Springwind as a father. He did. He just didnt want anyone to know that, not even Curlypaw, and especially not Springwind himself. Besides, it was important not to get too attached. He was trying to avoid the hurt, not run into it. Then again if that was the case why did he go chasing after every she-cat he could?

Was he looking for what they called 'love'?

But there's no such thing as love. Not as far as im concerned. Hunterpaw's gaze darkened briefly. And I dont need anyone. He was trying to convince himself, really. It hurt more and more to think it, because he did. He needed Curlypaw. He needed Fencall, even dumb ol' Cavestorm. Maybe he even needed Eclipsemoon. Hunterpaw wouldnt admit it but he admired the large Tom. He wanted to talk to his brother but he was scared, scared he would leave just like their mother did.

And Springwind? Hunterpaw needed him the most. His mentor was probably the only cat that could draw him out of this....Depressed state. Of course he'd never admit it out loud. Springwind was just here to train him. Once Hunter became a warrior, that would be it. Springwind had better things to be doing than dealing with a broken apprentice right?

Still. Hunterpaw dreaded the day that he became a warrior. That would be the day he and Springwind, the only father-figure in his life, would drift apart. He was putting it off, pretending not to really learn much. But what others didnt know? Hunterpaw remembered everything he learned. Okay, some of everything. And maybe at times it slipped out, Hunterpaw couldnt help it. But for the most part he was doing a good job at delaying his warrior ceremony, which hopefully would be moons to come. When it happened, Curlypaw would probably forget him, Fenclaw would go on to teach younger cats about Clan history. And the worst part would be Springwind leaving Hunter all alone again.

And the young Tom knew one thing; Hunterpaw didnt do alone real good.

When Angels Fall With Broken Wings
I Can't Give Up, I Can't Give In
When All Is Lost And Daylight Ends
I'll Carry You, And We Will Live
Forever...

Profile picture drawn by my lovely girlfriend, Stardust
Old April 2nd, 2017, 07:54 PM

My Mood: Lurking

Cool Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
Spireflare felt his claws graze upon the kits shoulder as he darted underneath the twins with a hiss. He gave our a furious snarl, both the twins landing gracefully and twisting their bodies and facing the kit. Spireflare wasn't used to losing a kill, it would haunt him, itching in his pelt knowing someone got away, and it wouldn't stop bugging him until they were dead. Slitted eyes looked at Rex,tails lashing and teeth bared. "You're going to regret coming on Windclan territory, idiot." the toms muttered in sync, voices bath laced with aggression.They wouldn't let him get away. They would let him live his last breaths under the pain of their long claws.
They would get him.
Rex's eyes were wide at their voices. "P-Please, it was an accident!" he cried, pain surging though the deep gash in his shoulder. She looked around, searching for an escape. As he did he saw a patch of long grass. If he pulled it right, he could lose them their. Looking back up, he saw the gleaming green eyes that were cold and deadly. He had to escape. He had to get to Darling, the den. He tensed his body, and looked to the opposite side of them, and bolted in that direction but after two steps he took a sharp turn and bolted to the grass. He strained his muscles, the blood seeping from his shoulder soaked his pelt, the pain was almost just too much, but he had to keep going.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 11:24 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dark Melody View Post
Hunterpaw let out a teasing laugh at his mentor, standing up again and pushing his paw away playfully. "Well maybe if I was fighting enemy cats. But you wouldnt hurt me wouldja Da--?" He cut himself off before the word 'Dad' could leave his mouth, inwardly cursing himself. The black and white Tom cleared his throat and stepped back, ears pinning against his head. "Ah--I mean, Springwind....Whatever, back to training," He gave his chest fur a few quick licks and turned his head away, shoulders stiff.

It wasnt like he didnt see Springwind as a father. He did. He just didnt want anyone to know that, not even Curlypaw, and especially not Springwind himself. Besides, it was important not to get too attached. He was trying to avoid the hurt, not run into it. Then again if that was the case why did he go chasing after every she-cat he could?

Was he looking for what they called 'love'?

But there's no such thing as love. Not as far as im concerned. Hunterpaw's gaze darkened briefly. And I dont need anyone. He was trying to convince himself, really. It hurt more and more to think it, because he did. He needed Curlypaw. He needed Fencall, even dumb ol' Cavestorm. Maybe he even needed Eclipsemoon. Hunterpaw wouldnt admit it but he admired the large Tom. He wanted to talk to his brother but he was scared, scared he would leave just like their mother did.

And Springwind? Hunterpaw needed him the most. His mentor was probably the only cat that could draw him out of this....Depressed state. Of course he'd never admit it out loud. Springwind was just here to train him. Once Hunter became a warrior, that would be it. Springwind had better things to be doing than dealing with a broken apprentice right?

Still. Hunterpaw dreaded the day that he became a warrior. That would be the day he and Springwind, the only father-figure in his life, would drift apart. He was putting it off, pretending not to really learn much. But what others didnt know? Hunterpaw remembered everything he learned. Okay, some of everything. And maybe at times it slipped out, Hunterpaw couldnt help it. But for the most part he was doing a good job at delaying his warrior ceremony, which hopefully would be moons to come. When it happened, Curlypaw would probably forget him, Fenclaw would go on to teach younger cats about Clan history. And the worst part would be Springwind leaving Hunter all alone again.

And the young Tom knew one thing; Hunterpaw didnt do alone real good.
Springwind twitched his ears. Did he hear his apprentice clearly? The tom sat there for a couple moments just staring through, and at the next words that Hunterpaw spoke, Springwind gave a small nod. "I suppose I wouldn't allow enemies to hurt you. After all, I'm suppose to hurt you, not them." He joked and lightly brushed his tail over Hunterpaw. "Someone's in a hurry move for training but I suppose." Springwind says and stretches first, extending his claws. His claws were abnormally long. Yet dull. He constantly would dig his claws into the dirt to numb them. Springwind hated that his claws weren't as sharp as other cats, but that was the least of his worries. "We'll start by practicing your pouncing-" before the tom could finish, a certain scent entered his nostrils. Springwind rolled his eyes, knowing his ever-so-sweet niece came along, trotting and throwing a sweet smile at every cat she passed. Once she stopped to look at Hunterpaw, but her expression was unreadable. Instead she gave him a simple nod and trotted towards Springwind.

Springwind could already smell the scent of flowers and taint of wood. Springwind cleared his throat, clearly irritated that his niece came at the wrong time. "Yes, Aluna? As you can see we're in the middle of training."

"Is training really important than your own niece?" The small she-cat says in her utmost sugary voice. Springwind rolled his eyes. He knew exactly how she played. The tom nodded. "Well, not the training but Hunterpaw is. I can't just leave him to tend to you."

"You don't even know what I want!" She remarks, clearly displeased. The she-cat didn't want anything much. All she would liked was to watch their training. She tried making new friends, hoping to be accepted by the other she-cats, but failed in the process of doing so. "I just want to watch."

"We were simply practicing our training moves, if that's what you're interested in." Springwind says. He flicked his tail towards a nearby bush, indicating for his niece to sit there and wait. "Stay where I can see you. And no...you know what."

"I honestly don't." The she-cat replies, and slightly stretches her body, allowing her front paws to extend. She heard satisfying cracking noises and got up to shake her pelt. "But whatever." She says before going to the spot where her uncle told her to, but she watched them with curious eyes. She wanted to learn how to fight--or whatever they were doing. She just wanted to be apart of the fun.

Springwind turns back to Hunterpaw, giving him a bright smile. "What were we on again...? Pouncing right. What I want you to do is tackle me. I will flip you over, but I don't want you to allow me to flip you over. You have to make sure your claws are out, but not pricing my pelt. Another thing you need--you know what? I have an idea." The tom says, and he called for Alunapaw to come over once more. The female apprentice pricked her ears, slightly confused but made her appearance anyway. "Yes?"

"Hunterpaw-tackle Aluna." He says firmly, his tail swishing. "Aluna, I want you to allow him to-"

"Why would I want him touching me?" She shuddered. "I'm appalled."

"Aluna I don't have time to deal with your attitude. I could be teaching you both a skill that you clearly need to learn. I have much faith in Hunterpaw, but however you? You need the help."

"Oh, geez. Thank you for having faith in me." Alunapaw rolls her eyes, but she prepped herself up, staring at the male apprentice with slitted eyes. Springwind gave him the signal to attack her. "The point is to not allow her to flip you over. You your claws to press onto the ground between her shoulders and allow your hind paws to be on either side of hers. This will allow her to not kick up with her own paws, thus flipping you over. Just try it out--and you'll see what I mean." Springwind advised.

Alunapaw let out a sugary laugh. Something that sounded like honey, sweet and thick. "Whatever you say, Springwind. I won't go easy on him." She says, "Why would I ever want to lose to...half-clan idiots?"

"Aluna," Springwind scolds before he takes a quick glance around the area to see where the others were so far. As he turned back to his own apprentice, he tells Alunapaw with confidence, "Hunterpaw is a professional. I have nothing to fear. He will never let me down, and I know it." He says, his eyes beaming down at the son that would never be his.
Old April 2nd, 2017, 11:54 PM
whats up danger?

My Mood: Kingly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pathos View Post
The small, brown-flecked apprentice gazed up at Mudpaw—well, not necessarily up, but more of a slight tilt of his head—concern flashing in his optics. Audits twitching at every word his brother uttered, Cinnamonpaw unconsciously assumed a look of impatience. Well, he was rather eager to take a nap. You never could have enough of those! Cinn was almost a polar opposite of Mudpaw in how reactive he was toward every little thing, whereas his brother usually maintained a stone-cold expression. "Of course," he murmured at Mud's wish to chat, the slightest hint of resignation in his tone. It was quite odd for Mudpaw to show even the teensiest amount of raw emotion; for Cinnamon, at least, it was unheard of. Then again, he wasn't as close to him as cats like Redpaw had been. The exhaustion from his training had nearly worn off, replaced with a surge of worry for his littermate. Cinn opened his mouth not even a split-second after Mud had closed his, hues flashing with surprise and vexation. "You didn't interrupt anything!" he meowed quickly, not wanting him to worry that Cinnamonpaw didn't have enough time. If a littermate was involved, he always had time.

If he stopped caring for his siblings, life would have no more meaning to him.
He smiled a bit-- another rarity. He appreciated his brothers concerns. He knew all to well how training was like and how hard it was, how busy it was. Heck, his body ached from being on the training moor, where Sleepingcloud had placed his weight on his back and pinned him in combat. It had not been a good training session, seeing as the thoughts of Redpaw had clouded his mind that the session had rather turned into a sob story of emotions, but it felt good, it get it all out. "If you say so, how've you been?" he was trying to just distract himself from the whole situation, trying to lighten the mood even though he was avoided the conversation that he needed, which was just to cry it out maybe, let out everything so he'd feel better. But Mudpaw had never been good at expressing his emotions, now wasn't an exception.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 12:03 AM
whats up danger?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
"As a matter of fact you have done something. You walked up to me and ruined my day of peace," Winterwisp snapped. I don't like his attitude, the black and white she-cat thought. But since when did Winterwisp liked anyone's attitude? She hated everyone and there personalities. "
"Plus, you're ugly and I was planning to have a day free of ugliness," Winterwisp continued in a menacing tone. Oh who am I kidding? That's not possible. Everyone in this stupid clan is ugly. Everyone except for me that is, the warrior thought, her eyes blazing with anger and hatred. Looking back at the ginger tom, her pale green hues flew to the smirk on his maw. She gritted her teeth. Oh how she wanted to claw that stupid smirk off his face. Stop smirking! It's disgusting! Winterwisp thought, not knowing if she wanted to say that out loud.
"Thanks. Your name sucks," Winterwisp responded bluntly, her eyes turning bored and mundane. This tom was of no interest to her and she just wanted to get rid of him.

The abyssinian raised an eye as she awaited a response from the brindled apprentice. She could already tell he was going to give back a sharp reply, so she herself braced herself to be hit with something hard. There were pretty much throwing rocks at each other, each rock getting bigger the more they threw. "Oh please. It's you that isn't worth the fight's time. Even the fight is superior to you," Caracalpaw spat, rolling her eyes in annoyance. Looking at the male apprentice, she decided he really wasn't worth anyone's time. Not their clanmates, not the leader, not her. Spiralpaw was just an annoying obstacle in life that was particularly hard to jump over. Caracalpaw was feeling an indescribable hatred towards the tom and really thought of him as thorns without any roses. There seemed to be nothing good about him. She believed that she herself was a rose without any thorns. She was much better than him. There was no doubt about that now was there? She didn't dare say that aloud, knowing that the idiot tom in front of her would disagree before she'd even finished talking.

Yellow hues stared back coldly and unblinking as Spiralpaw's gaze lingered on her whilst he tried to remember her name. "It's rude to stare you know. But I guess my good looks are too irresistible," Caracalpaw snarled softly, an angry flame dancing in her eyes. Sick of looking at the ugly features of the tom, she looked down at the ground, wanting to block out any words he spoke. His words weren't worth listening to. Spiralpaw wasn't worth anyone's attention. He's too stupid and arrogant to have attention be paid to him, Caracalpaw thought bitterly, narrowing her eyes as she stared at the ground.

Looking up from the ground, she quickly came up with a reply. "Well uh duh," Caracalpaw replied as if it were obvious. She decided to take no notice of the sarcasm that tainted his tone of voice. The abyssinian really couldn't think of any other better reply so she just decided to go with that one. Sometimes, it was just better to say what first came to mind rather than taking a whole minute to think something even better up. She shook her head as she looked at the tom. He was so arrogant. There seemed to be nothing good about him. She didn't trust him, he looked suspicious.

His next response made her think. She was stuck. Caracalpaw couldn't seem to find a comeback. The abyssinian managed to quickly come up with something. It wasn't very good, but it would do for now. "My eyes are perfectly fine. The more important matter right now, is we need to see if we can find you a brain. I'm sure that any size will fit considering your head is so fat and big," Caracalpaw retorted, not letting her sudden lack of confidence show through.

"Would you like me to test that out?" Caracalpaw snarled, anger and hatred dominating the emotions her orbs held. She was ready to break his voice box, she was so sick of hearing his stupid voice and everything that came out of it. Remembering what she had just said, she sat back on her haunches and looked around for a large rock. She found one about the size of Spiralpaw's head. Lovely, she thought. She picked up the rock without much struggle and held it with both her forepaws. She narrowed her eyes and imagined aiming. Aim for the eyes, Caracalpaw told herself. He can live with damaged eyesight for the rest of his life, the abyssinian thought, smirking to herself.

The apprentice was about to throw the rock when he spoke again. She grumbled softly to herself but she stopped what she was about to do and listened. "Well seeing as you said 'No one is better than the other', my name is now 'No One', and your name is 'other'" Caracalpaw snarled defiantly. "See, now you just agreed with me that i'm better than you," the abyssinian continued smartly. Caracalpaw wasn't one to give up easily, and she certainly wasn't going to give in to an idiot like Spiralpaw. And she for one, didn't walk away from fights because they were too much of a coward.

Cactuspaw.

Caracalpaw didn't say anything for a moment and stared at Spiralpaw, dumbfounded. The rock fell out of her paws and landed on the ground beside her with a thud. The thud brought her back into reality and she felt her anger rising up. "You arrogant, rude, disrespectful idiot!" Caracalpaw shrieked. "You don't even have the decency to learn the name of a clanmate! As much as I hate you even I know your name is Spiralpaw!" The she-cat yelled, thrusting her face forward so that their noses were on the brink of touching. Anger and hatred danced as flames within her yellow hues.
For some reason-the words still hadn't gotten into his head. He was persistent alright, keeping his attitude calm with that stupid smirk on his face still. "Why so hostile ? I don't believe I've done anything to hurt you. No need to get your claws in a twist around me and be like that." he sat down, figuring he would be here awhile, curling his tail around his paws. The molly could easily walk away from him, but he didn't think she would. He knew he wouldn't leave until he got something, even if just a little shred of vulnerability. So here he sat, eyes lidded lazily as he wait for her,presumed, rude response.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 12:36 AM
whats up danger?

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by mony View Post

Rex's eyes were wide at their voices. "P-Please, it was an accident!" he cried, pain surging though the deep gash in his shoulder. She looked around, searching for an escape. As he did he saw a patch of long grass. If he pulled it right, he could lose them their. Looking back up, he saw the gleaming green eyes that were cold and deadly. He had to escape. He had to get to Darling, the den. He tensed his body, and looked to the opposite side of them, and bolted in that direction but after two steps he took a sharp turn and bolted to the grass. He strained his muscles, the blood seeping from his shoulder soaked his pelt, the pain was almost just too much, but he had to keep going.
"There are no accidents here." Spireflare, the eldest of the twins, growled under his breath. Furious green eyes stared into the younger cats,claws extended and built for killing. They were raised for killing, and nothing was going to change that. They ran after the kit,seeing the tall grass ahead they sped up their pace, long claws so close and slightly nipping at the kits tail at times, lips curled in a hiss as they yelled insults. "If you think you're getting away you're wrong !" Fireflare snarled, claws batting at the kits tail, so close to pulling him down but being unsuccessful. They wouldn't just let anycat wonder on their home without a punishment, not without a good beating atleast, and that gash on the cats shoulder was nothing to what they could do.
Old April 3rd, 2017, 04:00 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolybro View Post
For some reason-the words still hadn't gotten into his head. He was persistent alright, keeping his attitude calm with that stupid smirk on his face still. "Why so hostile ? I don't believe I've done anything to hurt you. No need to get your claws in a twist around me and be like that." he sat down, figuring he would be here awhile, curling his tail around his paws. The molly could easily walk away from him, but he didn't think she would. He knew he wouldn't leave until he got something, even if just a little shred of vulnerability. So here he sat, eyes lidded lazily as he wait for her,presumed, rude response.
The black and warrior scowled at the ginger tom, not liking the way he spoke back to her. It appeared to the she-cat that he wasn't going to go quietly and it could possibly take a good yelling to make him go away. "I'm not being hostile. I'm just saying it how it is," Winterwisp snapped, growing more and more impatient by the minute. As the tom sat down, Winterwisp felt herself jumping back as though he carried a contagious disease. Her lips curled back to reveal a snarl.
Ugh, get away from me you idiot, Winterwisp thought, feelings of disgust and anger flashing through her pale green hues. "Stay away from me you peasant. It's bad enough having to sleep in the same den with a bunch of idiots," the warrior spat as she glared at the ginger coloured tom.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Old April 3rd, 2017, 04:29 AM
it be like that sometimes

My Mood: Unpredictable

Default Re: WindClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noire View Post

Spiralpaw trotted into the territory, a bright smile plastered on his face as he threw them at every cat that walked past. The tom needed to work on his hunting skills--badly. In fact, it was the most thing he needed to improve on. Everyone had a weak spot--something they needed to maintain and allow to perfect. And, his was hunting. Hunting made him fatigue, which was strange since the tom loved running--to an extent. As he continued to walk, allowing his newly developed muscles to ripple under his pelt, the brindled tom looked around for a nice spot to hunt. The perfect spot to hunt that would allow him to catch prey. It seemed like prey was always found in one spot, which was great to him. It meant less running. Besides that, he was a windclan cat! They were known for their speed, their agility. They were known as the fastest out all the clans.

The tom gave a light huff, but continued on. He let out a sigh of relief, and felt content that he was on his own. Though the lingering feeling of the other apprentice he met weeks ago, never faded away. He could practically see her glowering eyes, the way her maw curled into a smirk, or the slitted eyes that spluttered hatred. The tom lowered his ears--even now, a few weeks later, he didn’t quite remember her name. The tom snorted, ‘’Her name matters as little as her.’’ He says before putting his head up high and travelling a bit more until he was at a comfortable spot.

Since his unsuccessful attempt to make a new friend, the tom enjoyed spending time with the friends he had. He didn’t need another friend to make him feel worthy. Yet, he didn’t enjoy the feeling of having a new enemy. Spiralpaw was extremely friendly and accepting to all. It was what made him liked because his heart was opened to all. It made him fun because he loved living on the daring side and bringing anyone along who would follow. It was what made him...well, him.

He wasn’t anyone special, but like every cat in windclan, he held a special spot. Even though he was an apprentice at the moment, he knew he was still special. Just like Blazingstar. Just like Shrikecall. The brindle tom knew he was special. And, that she-cat was not going to allow him to think otherwise...why was his mind occupied with her anyway? She was snobby. She was aggressive. She was...brutal. Not ferociously brutal. He doubt she could harm him, but she was more along the lines of selfishly brutal.

That was a perfect description for her. The tom stopped in his tracks, taking a seat, and looking at the neighboring cats hunt. His mind was solely on that fight that happened weeks ago. Spiralpaw felt ashamed of how he played like that with her. Forgetting her name, not that it was his fault. He was never attentive, and he often forgot a lot of things. Had she really needed to yell at him?

"You don't even have the decency to learn the name of a clanmate! As much as I hate you even I know your name is Spiralpaw!"

Perhaps, he had been a jerk. Though he knew it wasn’t his job to cater to her feelings. So what that he forgot her name. Big deal. She wasn’t that important anyway. She wasn’t worth his time as far as he knew. He most certainly didn’t care if he wasn’t worth hers.

@Empress Of Evil

The soft grass flattened beneath the abyssinian's paws with each step she took. Recently, the she-cat had been quite the peaceful cat of the clan. She hadn't had to get annoyed at anyone and was feeling much more cheerful than usual. This was the kind of mood that Caracalpaw liked being in. It made her feel happier and more liked throughout the clan. So far, the apprentice hadn't managed to find any prey. It seemed to put a frown on her maw and she didn't like it.

"Come out wherever you are," Caracalpaw whispered softly, her words only ending up being carried away by the soft breeze that made the grass sway. If this were to be a normal game of hide and seek with some clanmates, Caracalpaw would've probably already gotten frustrated due to her lack of patience. However, she was hunting. Hunting was a way of contributing to the clan. When it came to doing things that were related to helping the clan, the abyssinian never let herself lose patience. Hunting required endless amounts of patience and Caracalpaw couldn't let herself lose the tiny amount that she had.

This was the moors she was on, it was supposed to be easy to find prey. They were exposed, there wasn't a lot of places to hide. But if you had the brains, it actually wasn't that hard to find a hiding spot. Caracalpaw could feel her impatience levels starting to rise up and she had to take deep breaths to calm herself down. Come on, you can do it. Just a little longer and you're bound to find something, the abyssinian told herself. The bronze coloured she cat parted her jaws to taste the air, hoping to catch something on the wind. Not long after, a familiar scent hit her tongue. Rabbit! It was quite a fresh scent too.

Feeling excited, the she-cat's eyes and ears became more alert and attentive as she ran in the direction that the scent was being sent from. She slowed down to a walk as the scent became stronger and stronger. The apprentice was standing on the top of a hill, a rather good advantage that meant she would be able to see anything below the top of the hill. Her yellow hues lit up in joy as she finally sighted what she had been searching for. Poking out of a young heather bush, a stubby, white tail poked out. As silently as possible, the apprentice lowered herself to the ground. There was no way she could miss this.

The white creature seemed to be distracted by some sort of food source. Perfect. Suddenly, Caracalpaw shot down the hill, leaping down and stumbling as she hit the bottom of the hill. "Fox dung!" Caracalpaw hissed as she clumsily regained her balance. The rabbit seemed to have noticed her and started to run for it's life. The abyssinian's eyes narrowed and she dashed after the milky coloured animal.

Despite the fact that it was so small, it was extremely fast. Not being the age of an experienced warrior, Caracalpaw managed to only match it's pace, meaning she couldn't speed up fast enough to kill it. Stupid hill! Caracalpaw cursed. Hopefully no other clanmates that were in the territory would get in the way. The apprentice couldn't afford to have any obstacles in her path.

It appeared that unlike a certain brindled tom, Caracalpaw had completely forgotten about a tom who went by the name of Spiralpaw.

Enjoy the good times <3 because something terrible is probably about to happen

Closed Thread